Gang Bang Pt. 04

Story Info
The bulls gather around his sister.
2.3k words
4.29
15.7k
12
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coolomon
coolomon
531 Followers

Tad leaves Anny to finish her bath and gets dressed, waiting on the balcony for a half hour until his sister joins him. They quietly hold hands for the walk and elevator ride down to the beautifully decorated hotel lobby and bar. There are a few couples seated around and the guys from the tour group are having their party at a few tables nearer to the restaurant area, looking out over the river. The lounges over the far side are empty. Tad orders drinks at the bar and leads his sister over there.

"God, I'm shaking!" Anny whispers, flashing a look back over her shoulder at the group of about fifteen men, many of whom are peering over. "If I sit in that chair without crossing my legs they're going to see everything!"

The black leather lounges are deep, with low tables arranged between them, the lighting quite bright.

"Are you sure this is all right?" Anny asks, touching the top button of her blouse and looking back over her shoulder again. She pushes the button through and her blouse gapes a little. Then she sits in one of the chairs and pulls at the hem of her skirt. "Can you see?" she asks nervously as Tad tilts his head a little.

"Only when I bend down, or if I sit over here," he explains, sitting down directly opposite.

"Should I let it ride up a bit more?" Anny adds, wriggling and gathering the sides of her skirt a little.

Tad stands again and approaches in front of her, where there is now a full view up her skirt. The plush chair is low and deep, making her recline somewhat with her legs raised up a little. Between her slender thighs he can see the full length of his sister's slightly reddened vulva, the lips of which are open, and in the bright light he can see the delicate folds of her labia quite distinctly. Anny meets his eyes and he nods, but her gaze shifts and Tad follows it to see Paul and Mario approaching.

Tad claims the chair beside Anny before they arrive, and Anny shifts her knees to one side and clasps her hands in her lap. "Oh my god! I can't do it!" she whispers.

"Can't do what?" Paul asks, grinning broadly, and plopping down into the chair opposite.

"Nothing!" Anny lies.

Mario remains standing and just offers a smile and slight nod in greeting.

"Well this sure beats the tent doesn't it?" Paul suggests, opening his arms to the plush surrounds. "Although the tent wasn't all bad... especially last night," he adds pointedly. "Any regrets, now that you guys have probably had a chance to talk?"

Anny looks to Tad. "Just that I had to wait all week before you guys did anything."

Paul chuckles. "Yeah right, and we're gonna make a move on a woman right in front of her step-brother, are we?"

"Oh... so you would make a move on a defenceless woman as long as her step-brother wasn't around would you?" Anny returns playfully.

"Go on twist it around... but seriously, any regrets about what happened?" Paul asks evenly, his eyes flashing down to Anny's legs.

"No, we're okay with everything," Anny answers, wringing her fingers and pushing down into her lap.

"So you're not on the pill then?" Paul goes on. "You won't fall pregnant will you?"

"No, I should be okay," Anny answers softly.

"And sorry about the mess," Mario joins in, shrugging and rolling his eyes.

Anny giggles. "That's okay Mario, I didn't mind that," she says sweetly, and Tad watches her hands lift from her lap and rub down her thighs. She's facing him and he can see her opening clearly, while the other men aren't able to see up her skirt from their angle. Her eyes flash to Tad and her cheeks redden a little.

"So you guys have done this before?" Paul asks, looking at Tad.

"Na, man. It was just something we wanted to try," Tad tells him.

Paul grins at Anny. "Yeah, I wanted to try it with my ex but she wouldn't be in it. Although I wanted to try it with another couple so I'd get to have the woman."

"That'd be right!" Anny shoots at him.

"Why! What's wrong with that?" Paul defends.

"I dunno... it's just different somehow," Tad's sister argues. "It's like what you said before," she directs at him.

"Like what?" Tad asks curiously.

"Well, after sex a woman's left with something and a man isn't."

"Left with what?" Paul presses, sitting forward with interest.

"God, do I need to spell that out?" Anny complains, grinning and blushing.

Paul and Mario look to each other then back to Anny.

"A brain?" Anny giggles, and the two men just look at her. She shakes her head, blushing fully. "Um, semen. And actually if you cum you feel satisfied and relaxed and then can walk away. But if you make a woman come she feels like she can fall in love with you and want to stay!"

The men look at her bewildered. Finally Paul responds, looking down between Anny's legs then meeting her eyes again. "So you got a belly full hey babe, that's for sure."

"Uh huh," Anny utters and she holds his gaze.

"And that's a pretty little skirt you have on there," he says, smiling and craning his neck a little. "Fuck yeah, very pretty!" he adds as Anny rubs down her thighs, peering from Paul to Mario, as he takes the seat beside Paul. "Too bad it's so long though hey buddy," Paul says, grinning to his friend, and Anny looks away shaking her head as she arches up a little and gathers the sides of her skirt.

"Happy now?" she complains, but both guys are staring directly at her crotch, too mesmerized to respond. She averts her eyes quickly before settling back on them.

"Where's Roger?" Tad asks of their tour guide.

"He had to shoot home for business. The cab driver charged him two hundred bucks just to come out here and then he turned the meter on," Mario answers chuckling. Then he sits forward in his seat, and Anny looks to him as his eyes lower to between her legs again.

Tad swallows at the dryness of his throat. "Good!"

"What, you didn't like him much either?" Paul asks.

"Not much. He was just too full of himself for my liking."

"Yeah, he's always been like that since we've been doing this river run hey, Mario."

"Yeah, Roger's a cock," Mario agrees, tilting a little and still looking at Anny's thighs.

"He's just a harmless asshole, but is it true you let him feel you up?" Paul asks, smiling at Anny.

"He was nice enough to me..." she responds defensively, but returns Paul's smile.

"So you did then, you let him feel your tits?"

"Um, sort of, one time when we were swimming and he kind of bumped into me." Anny says and bites down on her grin.

"What a waste! And they're such nice titties too... How about a little flash?" Paul tries, craning his neck for a look down Anny's blouse while she giggles and shakes her head.

"Ten bucks!" she retorts.

"Make it twenty," Paul shoots back, pulling a note from his top pocket and throwing it on the table then sitting back in his chair. "But I want a good flash, at least a dollar a second!"

"A dollar a second! Is that all I'm worth?" Anny scoffs, but she touches the second button on her blouse.

"All the way off your shoulders..." Paul says evenly, and Anny meets his gaze and holds it while she slips the next button and takes hold of her blouse. "Come on, show us your tits!" Paul demands, and Anny complies. She lowers her blouse from her shoulders and opens it over her breasts until they're fully exposed. She should have worn a bra, that way she could tease them a bit, she thinks.

Tad checks around quickly and finds only one guy watching from the tour group, but he motions to another two and they turn around as well.

"Is anyone watching?" Paul asks without looking away from Anny.

"A couple of the guys are looking over," Tad answers, and Anny's eyes shift to them and her face reddens. Then one of them whistles and she quickly covers herself, and crosses her arms as all the men at the bar turn to look.

She fastens a button and claims the twenty. "Thank you!" she says, grinning and stuffing the cash in Tad's pocket.

"Aaw, come on! That's my last twenty!" Paul complains.

"Was!" Anny echoes, but he's grinning up over Tad's shoulder and Tad turns to find a few of the men from the tour group standing right behind him.

"How's it going?" one of them says, a man of about thirty named Harris. The other two with him are Clarke and Simon. The three of them edge around and nod to Anny as they look her over. She still has two buttons undone on her blouse, and although her skirt has straightened when she reached for the money on the table, it remains gathered a little.

"Hi," she says uneasily, but it's too late to cover up. Their eyes have lowered to her crotch.

"Nice little show you put on there." Harris smiles, tilting his head to more obviously look up her skirt.

Anny sits motionless, her eyes fixed upon the three men, and Tad can feel her heart pounding.

"Do you mind if we join you?" Harris asks, directing his question at Anny.

"If you like..." she utters in reply, and just then another two guys from the group approach. They haven't spoken but Anny glances up and says hi.

Two of them pull chairs from the next suite, and the other three edge around to be standing either side and a little forward of Anny. Her face is pale as she peers around at them all for a moment, and they all quietly look her over until Paul speaks again. "She's fucking hot isn't she?" he suggests evenly.

"You should've called us over earlier," one of them answers.

Tad's mind is racing and his heart is thumping, but he's spent all week paddling and eating and having beers with every one of them, and they seem a nice enough bunch of guys.

Anny clutches his hand and sits quietly while they chat amongst themselves. No one is saying anything, but they're all blatantly examining her. She sits with one hand clasped between her knees.

"So it's not too drafty for you then?" Paul finally asks, directing the conversation toward Anny, and she blushes and throws a drink coaster at him. He chuckles as he catches it. "Thought you might have been feeling' a bit damp and getting a chill?"

"I'm warm enough thank you!" she quips.

"Warm and wet or warm and dry?' Clarke asks, leaning aside a little and looking directly up Anny's skirt.

"Warm and... very wet, actually, if you must know!" she responds, squeezing her thighs together.

"Looks like you'll be getting some tonight," Larry calls to Tad from over behind Paul. He is the oldest of them, about mid-fifties or so, but very fit looking and quite handsome with a prominent package.

"Yeah, half his luck!" Paul says, smiling at Anny.

She glances down and after a moment back up at him. "Well, you can't complain can you?" she adds, blushing as the men all cheer.

"We were wondering how you fitted into that little tent. Seems you fitted in just fine!" Larry goes on, patting Paul's shoulder.

"It was a bit of a tight fit actually," Paul says pointedly and everyone's eyes follow his in lowering to Anny's legs.

She has relaxed them together, her knees touching and her hands slipping beneath her thighs as she looks from one man's face to another. One of them, a man in his mid-twenties named Ben, edges around behind Mario to be directly in front, and Anny's gaze follows him. Tad has seen Anny watching him before, a few times actually, when he was shirtless. And although he doesn't look up, she continues to watch his face as she parts her knees just a little.

"Yeah, it looks like it'd be a tight fit too!" Harris mutters, and Anny's gaze moves to his face. She expels a breath and her chest lifts and holds as she allows her knees to stray a few inches. All men remain silent except Harris, who speaks again in a low, steady voice. "Just another few inches, love."

"Uh huh," Anny utters, and she opens her legs a little further.

"Fuck that's beautiful," Larry groans, and Anny's eyes close then open and avert to stare blankly into the distance.

Clarke is standing close beside her, and he moves his leg between Anny's. Her eyes close again and she bites down on her lower lip as he presses gently against her. He moves her leg four or five inches until her fingers clutch his trouser leg and hold him there.

"Don't..." Anny says but she's smiling up at him and doesn't attempt to push him away.

"The barman's coming!" Ben says, Clarke moving away slightly and Anny quickly closing her legs.

The young guy steps into the group and collects the empty glasses. "Last happy hour drinks are on if you want another round," he tells everyone and turns away flashing a glance down at Anny's legs.

"There, he's gone now," Harris says to Anny, glancing down at her legs. "Do you wanna spread them again for us?"

"Um, not here actually," Anny utters in reply looking at Tad.

"Where then? Do you want us to come up to your room?" Clarke asks.

"Okay..." Tad's sister answers softly, peering around at all of the men waiting.

"Should we bring anything?" Larry asks. "Maybe a pack of rubbers?"

"Do you have some?" Anny asks in reply.

"She's not on the pill buddy, so you better get them," Paul advises. Larry asks for Tad's room number and leaves immediately.

End Part 4 of 5

coolomon
coolomon
531 Followers