Gang Bang Pt. 05

Story Info
They take his step-sister up to the hotel room.
3.5k words
4.28
14.8k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coolomon
coolomon
531 Followers

Tad is in a daze as he follows the group of men to the elevators. Anny walks quietly in front with Paul on one side and Harris on the other. She claims Tad's hand as they file into the elevator. There's absolute silence on the way up and the lift seems to go on forever, rocking slightly, with a slow ballad coming from the speakers. Tad steps through the doors when they open up, and ushers his sister into their room. Then he leaves her at the bedroom door and goes back to the guys settling around the lounge area.

There's a spot next to Mario at the bar in the corner. "You okay with this?" Mario asks.

Tad draws a big breath and expels. "Yeah, I guess."

Larry strides into the room and Simon and Ben come in behind him with a carton of beer. They pass them around and everyone is chatting away when finally the bedroom door opens and Anny comes out.

She stops before the group of men, clutching the hem of a little pink teddy. It's just a tiny bit too short to cover her bald slit, and the top is merely two spaghetti strings holding the thin, see-through fabric over her breasts. She stands smiling while the men all cheer and whistle like a bunch of school boys.

"Come on over," Harris says when they settle down, and Anny walks over and stands in front of him. "It's not too late if you wanna back out, but can I say how fucking hot you look," he offers warmly and seriously, but there are howls of protests around the room.

"No, I'm okay," Anny utters sweetly in reply. "But I was thinking about one thing..."

"Sure! Name it!" Harris offers.

"Well, would anyone mind if we don't use condoms? I like it when a man cums inside of me," Tad's step-sister says, peering around at the seven men. Tad's cock springs to life instantly. "I like it when I don't wear any panties after and I can feel you leaking down my legs. It gives me some nice flashbacks while I'm doing the vacuuming."

A collective groan moves around the room.

"I don't think anyone's complaining," Paul says with a chuckle, and Anny kicks his shin. "But that means Mario's going last!" he adds, and he and Anny both laugh.

"Yeah, that'd be right," Mario gripes, and Anny smiles back over her shoulder to him and Tad, but Harris has lifted her teddy in front and is looking at her pussy.

A few of the others are hanging over the lounge behind him. Anny turns to look at them.

"Show us your tits," Clarke says flatly. He's one of the men behind the lounge.

Anny picks the strings off her shoulders and lowers the teddy to her elbows. "Do you like them?" she asks softly.

"I'm gonna like watching them bounce when I fuck you!" Clarke answers, and just then Harris leans forward and buries his face in Anny's crotch.

"Ooh!" Anny exclaims as she clutches the man's shoulders and rocks back, but Larry and Ben lunge and catch her, lifting her up off the ground. Paul and Clarke quickly take a leg each and spread her wide. The four of them hold her up while Harris quickly kneels and buries his face in her pussy, working quickly into her with his mouth.

Tad can hear the slurping and growling, and suddenly Anny starts to convulse, but the four men hold her firmly in place.

"Here, bend her over the back of the lounge so I can get the first load up her!" Harris demands, and they carry her around and bend her forward. Harris drops his trousers and thrusts into her. He holds the lounge either side of her hips and pumps her violently, his body slapping against her thighs and his face contorting, and within less than a minute he drives forward and holds firm.

Anny's nightie is around her elbows, her breasts swinging freely. "Don't pull out yet..." she says, reaching back and holding Harris to her backside, and with her other hand she reaches beneath and gently massages her clit. "Did you like that?" she asks Harris, arching back and pressing her breasts into his hands as they close over them. "Is it tight enough for you?" she whispers.

"Careful! You're making me hard again!" Harris warns, taking her lips.

"Uh huh," Anny moans. "Do you want to pump another load up me?"

"Yeah, but what about them?" Harris chuckles, looking around at the others, virtually lined up, eyes wide, mouths gaping.

"Bring her round here," Clarke says, and he claims Anny's arm and pulls her away from Harris.

"Let me kneel down," Anny says to him, and she slithers down in front of him and bends over to lean on the low lounge cushion with her back to him.

He drops to his knees and probes with his cockhead, his dick sinking into her easily. She lays her head on her folded arms and he grabs her breasts and starts humping her forcefully. "Not too rough with them," Anny manages to get out, but his hands slip around her waist, lifting her knees off the floor, and suddenly he drives up beneath her and convulses.

"Aah fuck!" he yells hoarsely and humps up under her again, holding firm this time while his cock throbs and spurts inside of her.

Anny stretches back and grinds herself down upon him. She smiles back up at the others. "Who's next?" She squirms on the still firm cock inside of her. "Who's really close and just wants to get off in me?"

"I'll go next," Ben says, lifting beneath her arm. He sits her back around on the edge of the lounge and kneels between her legs.

"Are you close to cumming?" Anny asks.

He's been rubbing himself. "Very!" he says and frees his penis. He positions it at Anny's seeping vagina and sinks in then starts rocking slowly back and forth, watching the action intensely as his cock slides in and out.

Anny slips her arms under her knees and lifts her legs back to her chest. Everyone is looking down at her opening being penetrated by young Ben's swollen cock. He's sweating and breathing hard as his body pumps. He begins to jerk his hips, then his head shoots back and his face contorts.

Anny watches his face. "Uh huh," she utters. "That's it, fill me up," she says and peers up at the other men. "Who's next?"

Simon lays her on the floor and gets on top of her. She rests back limp and lets him use her body, her eyes finding Tad's, and she holds his gaze while that guy grunts and ejaculates in her. He rolls off straight after, and Larry lays over top of her, picking her knees up and pushing them to her chest. Tad holds his sister's gaze while the older man slowly fucks her and eventually pumps a load of his cum into her belly.

Paul then scoops Anny up and takes her into the bedroom. He stands her next to the bed then bends her over it, legs straight, her bum in the air, as he drops his pants and pulls his cock free. He positions his cockhead and pops it through the hot, wet hole on offer. Through the open door Tad watches him bring her to two orgasms, manipulating her pussy with his fingers, and slowly pumping her with his large cock. He quickly turns her over and re-enters her then finally his body writhes over the top of her, pumping hard and fast then shuddering as he holds firm.

He has her on her back with her legs splayed wide open and his groin pushed as hard up against her as he can. "Fuuuuck yeah!" he yells, and all the guys watching cheer him on.

He grins back over his shoulder at them. "I think she's nearly full."

Anny lies there in a daze, peering up at all the men. Paul withdraws slowly and gets up off her, leaving her with her legs still spread and cum oozing from her opening. Paul walks out doing up his jeans, and heads straight over to the beers.

Anny has turned onto her side for Mario, holding her leg up. Mario is ready with his cock out and his pants down around his ankles. He tries to get his erection in from behind but she rolls over onto her belly and rests propped up on her elbows. "Can I just suck you off instead?" she asks him, turning over and getting into position before he can respond. His fingers thread through her hair before he grabs it, his cock bouncing to attention with each throb. Anny grabs it and positions it at her mouth. She licks the end of his large cock to clean up the pre-cum that has oozed out. She kisses it then starts lubricating it with her tongue before popping the silky head into her soft, warm mouth. She holds the base of his cock with her fist and sucks and licks the swollen, purple dome, allowing it to force her lips open with each gentle thrust of his hips, while his heavy balls swing back and forth.

Tad watches transfixed, with Clarke edging into the doorway as well. "I didn't think she gave head, dude," he says, and Anny's eyes roll and focus on him. She tries to smile but Mario is getting excited and he thrusts into her mouth a little further and holds her head still, his fists full of her hair.

Anny pushes against his thigh and pulls her head back. "Are you getting close?" she utters, peering up at Mario, and he nods urgently. "Well, you can cum in my mouth but don't push it in too far okay?"

"Okay," Mario croaks and tries to force his cock back in, but Anny closes her fist around it so only the head protrudes, she blows on it then finally she lets him get that much in. Mario's body convulses, his head rocking back and Anny's brow furrowing as her eyes close tight.

"Aaghhh!" Mario grunts and his hips buck again and hold firm, his balls contracting up into the base of his shaft, and he cries out again as Anny's eyes shoot wide open. "Mmnn...mnn...ooh fuck yeah, baby," he groans. "Aah fuck yeah," he goes on, still holding firmly in Anny's mouth, and her eyes roll back over to the men standing in the doorway. They're tearing up waiting for him to finish, and she finally allows her throat to relax, her eyes closing as her neck moves once and then again, with the gulping of the fluid in her mouth quite audible.

"Does it taste good?" Mario asks, grinning down at her, and she nods but pushes against his huge, hairy thigh. He releases her head, and his flaccid penis slips from her lips. She gasps for a breath and swallows hard a few more times, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand and peering up at him.

"Yes, it was nice," Anny utters sweetly, but there are still tears in her eyes. "It was quite strong tasting, and a lot of it," she adds, wiping them. "Have you been eating chillies, Mario, haha. Can you get me a drink of water please?" she asks Tad sweetly.

Tad goes to get her one, finding some cold water in the fridge and stopping to answer his phone. He quickly gets rid of Anny's ex-husband, wanting to have a chat at the worst possible time.

When Tad gets back to the bedroom, Clarke is back on top of Anny. She looks up at Tad from over the guy's shoulder. But just then he starts humping her forcefully, and her eyes close as she clings to the bed sheet, her legs spread wide and her body arching up against him as he starts to shudder. "Oh god!" she cries out, and Clarke pumps a few more times and holds firm, his butt clenching and his toes curling as he writhes and pulls down on the top of Anny's head.

"Is that deep enough then?" he gasps. "Is that where you like us to cum?" he breathes heavily, kissing her pasted hair and licking her eyes and face blindly, before shoving his tongue into her ear.

"Uh..hh.hhh," Anny moans and she convulses into yet another orgasm, her slender body taut and quivering then suddenly collapsing on the bed beneath the guy.

"Thanks," she utters and reaches a shaking hand up for the bottle of water Tad is holding.

Clarke rolls off her and leaves them alone. "Are you still okay with this?" Anny asks. She sits and holds her hand over her leaking pussy while drinking the water.

"Aren't you getting sore?" Tad asks in reply.

"A little bit, but I'm okay," she says sweetly again. She holds her hand out to Tad who takes it and helps her up. She leans onto him as he leads back out into the living room. The guys are all sitting around drinking beer. They all turn to look. "I'll be back in a minute," Anny says, and she slips back into the bedroom. She plops down onto the loo and pours some of the cool water over her throbbing clit, grabs some things and returns to the lounge room with her hands behind her back.

Tad has claimed his bar stool again. He watches his sister stroll into the middle of the room and lay a large, plush white towel on the floor. She lies back on it and produces a bottle of oil, which she tips up and squirts onto her lower tummy. She slowly rubs the oil down and into her vagina, peering around at the men watching in silence. Her two hands work slowly downwards, one after the other. "Anyone for seconds?" she asks sweetly.

"Are you sure, sweetheart?" Paul asks in reply, placing a cushion under her head.

"Uh huh," Anny utters. "But you have to stroke yourselves until you're ready and then you can stick it in me and cum, okay?"

"Sounds like fun!" Ben says.

"Go on then," Anny challenges, and she pulls a silk scarf from beneath the towel, tying it around her eyes, then she lies back and spreads her legs open. "And no talking this time, okay? I don't want to know who is fucking me."

Ben kneels over her on the floor, his knees straddling her upper thighs. She can feel his hairy balls on her pussy, and his cockhead pressing on her tummy sending tingles through her body. He lifts her teddy up over her breasts, and she writhes up off the floor as he feels them, coating his hands with some of the oil. "Mmm, and you can fuck them a little bit too if you want," she moans softly. "But you know where I want you to cum."

The men are all rubbing themselves and staring at her red, swollen little pussy. The oil is being passed around. Anny moves her knees up and sways them completely open. She can feel semen mixed with the oil seeping down into her arse and hear the squelching noise of hands working on hard, oily cocks. Ben is working his cock with his oily fist. Anny bites down on her lip and writhes up again as he slips it between her breasts and starts humping them. "Not too much of that..." she utters.

"Don't worry... I'm almost there!" he tells her.

"And no talking!" she scolds. "After you, I don't want to know who it is feeling my tits and then... Mmm, and then pumping another load of cum in my... huhhmm...in my ..."

Paul chuckles low and deep. "In her cunt, I think she's trying to say."

"Mmm, yesss, in my hot, wet cunt," Anny echoes, and Ben's face suddenly contorts. He urgently shifts back and sticks his cock into her, crying out as he holds firm and blows his load.

"Uh huh," Anny moans again, lifting herself and grinding up against him. "That's it. Just fill me up with your man juice," she utters, as Harris taps Ben on the shoulder.

Ben slips back out of the way, and Harris kneels between Anny's legs. He inserts the tip of his penis into her, then he jerks himself for a moment before thrusting forward and holding firm.

"Mmm, I wonder who that is," Anny says licking her lips. She caresses her breasts and tweaks her nipples as she arches up against the guy.

The others have all taken off their shorts and are stroking their cocks, gathering behind Harris. Not a word is spoken -- they don't even look at each other. They're all completely focused on Tad's slutty sister.

Harris holds his cock fully up her and feels her tits until Paul taps him on the shoulder. He watches as he slowly withdraws, a creamy ooze coming out after his cock, and shifts out of the way.

Paul holds the head of his penis firmly and lifts Anny from beneath her lower back up to him. Then he simply inserts himself into her and ejaculates immediately.

Larry's cock is hard and throbbing as he urges Paul to move. Paul thrusts a few times and withdraws. As Larry kneels down his erection swings from side to side, and Tad notices for the first time how long the thing is. Larry's oily hands squeeze the sides of Anny's tits together, as he starts fucking them with his cock. He can't help grunting a little as he tweaks her nipples while holding her tits around his cock. He quickly moves down and aims at her waiting, wet pussy. He has no trouble thrusting it straight in.

"Oww!" Anny cries softly, pushing against his chest. "I think I know who this is, so just be gentle okay?" She smiles though. "But make sure you push it all the way in before you cum."

"Aaw fuck! Like that!" Larry croaks, gasps, and thrusts hard before holding. He throws his head back and his face contorts as he erupts deep inside Anny's already flooded pussy.

"Mmm, that's so deep," Anny whispers, arching and grinding her split open gash against the base of his dick.

Simon and Mario are competing. Larry rolls clear and Simon shoulders in next. He kneels down quickly, sucking a nipple and grabbing her pussy before thrusting his cock deep into Anny. He pumps several times rapidly and holds himself firm. While he's blowing into her, Mario kneels beside Anny's head and lifts it to his fat cock. He strokes her face with his silky cock and she opens her mouth, holding her tongue out to invite him in. Mario's hand vibrates fast for a few seconds, squelching in his fist before a thick, heavy jet of semen squirts into her mouth, followed by another and another. Anny keeps her mouth wide open until he has finished flooding it. Some of his cream oozes down the side of her chin. She can feel it making its way around her neck.

She swallows, grimacing hard, then she smiles. "Thanks Mario." She giggles, pushing him away. As she lies back down Tad enters her himself, thrusting once and then pressing up into her and erupting.

"Mmm, and I know who that is too," Anny says, touching Tad's chest and rising to kiss his cheek as she lifts her blindfold.

"Are you full yet?" Paul calls from over at the bar, guzzling another mouthful of his beer.

"Umm, what do you think?" Anny calls back inspecting herself.

"So, we're not going for thirds then?" Clarke tries, chuckling.

Anny glares at him. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, after a rest and a couple of beers."

"Well, I'm getting a bit sore," Anny complains.

"So, how about we have a few beers and watch some TV, then later we can all have turns holding ya head and fucking your mouth, watching you eat our cum this time?" Harris says evenly and quite seriously.

"Um okay, if you guys want to. I want shirts off next time though, thanks," Anny says softly, peering around at everyone as Tad sits back away from her on the floor.

"And how about a little show with that pink vibrator I spotted in your bathroom?" Larry says.

"Ooh, I don't know. What sort of show?" Anny replies, feeling her tits and writhing up off the floor, still with her legs spread for the room full of men.

"How about you show us how you fuck yourself up the arse with it?" he goes on, and Anny's eyes close as she rubs her fingers past her sloppy vagina and feels her anus.

"Mmm," she challenges the men, "Unless one of you guys can get it up again and come fuck me up the arse."

The end

coolomon
coolomon
531 Followers