Gang Bang Thank You Ma'am

Story Info
Out-going boss gets gang banged by her team.
10.6k words
4.24
50.9k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to "I Fucked My Apprentice" published under the Erotic Couplings section.

After successfully implementing a merger with a multinational partner, the board of directors rewarded me with a promotion and named me the CFO in one of the multiple divisions the conglomerate has. Although I was delighted with this promotion, I felt a little bit sad as it meant leaving behind my current team whom I have developed to be great leaders. Because of my promotion, I either had to get someone from outside to take my role or promote somebody from my team. Having trained Mike to be my eventual replacement, I pushed for his promotion and this was approved almost immediately by the management.

Before our announcements were released in the corporate bulletin, I decided to pull Mike into my office to give him the good news. Same as my reaction, he was very happy that he was recognized, but also felt sad that I had to move on to a different department. We talked and aligned on our transition plans to make sure that I can download everything he needs to know before I bury myself in my CFO role. Right after we concluded our business talk, Mike suggested that we should "celebrate with a bang" once the promotions were announced. I agreed with him and requested him to plan it, and he gladly agreed.

The announcement came out a few days after and I called for a group meeting so I can personally do the announcement and treat the team to some snacks and drinks. I also took this time to personally thank everyone in my team, all 100+ of them for the contribution they have given, and also asked them to extend the same support and trust to Mike as he takes over the leadership role for the team. It was a simple but fun meeting, full of good news and celebration, and I felt happy leaving my team on this high note. After the meeting, Mike approached me and told me that he had planned for a getaway this coming weekend, and when I asked him why he did not announce it, he gave me a naughty smile.

"I said we should celebrate with a BANG!"

"Yes, and we should invite everyone then, right?"

"C'mon, I think you missed my point."

"Huh? I am confused, Mike!"

"Haha! Okay, let me be more straight forward. I want to bang you one more time before you leave to celebrate!"

"What the fuck??? Are you serious??"

"I am! I thought you liked it the last time we did, so..."

"Whatever, Mike!" I said as I turned my back on him and left the meeting room to head back to my office. I was feeling pissed off at Mike for doing this but somehow, I recalled how good he fucked me the last time, and it sent a tingling sensation between my legs. I shrugged off the itch in my loins and went back to my desk to work, but somehow the thought of fucking Mike lingered in my head and I was distracted. I tried to occupy my mind with work but somehow my brain kept replaying how Mike bent me over the table and fucked me from behind during our planning session, and soon enough I felt my thongs getting moist between my legs. I decided to log off for the day and thought about fucking my husband when I got home to satisfy my pussy's hunger for a cock.

I made my way to the parking lot where I saw Mike was waiting for me by my car. He wanted to talk to me, but I refused to as I was really upset. His persistence somehow convinced me to listen to him, and I asked him to go inside my car as I do not want anyone to see us arguing as I was really in a foul mood. We both got inside my car and I sat quietly waiting for Mike to say his piece, but he just stayed quiet as well. When I was about to ask him to step out so I can drive home, he suddenly pulled me close to him and planted a deep wet kiss on my lips. I got surprised and thought of pushing him away, but then I felt his other hand touch my crotch from beneath my skirt. He pulled my thongs aside and started rubbing my wet clit and labia.

"I knew you like it! You're fucking wet!"

"Stop it Mike..."

"Stop this?" he asked as he inserted a finger inside my pussy. I felt like my whole body got electrocuted as his middle finger pressed against my G-spot, and all I could do was lean back and gasp for air. He intensely finger blasted my cunt, and as I moaned, he once again asked me if I would like him to fuck me again. I was so horny to say no, and I wanted to fuck him right then and there, but all I could manage to do was nod in affirmation in between moans. When he got the answer he wanted, he pulled his finger out of my pussy and stuck it to my mouth. As I sucked my cunt juices from his finger, he asked me if a beach house on Saturday for our celebration getaway was good for me. After I once again confirmed with a nod, he got off my car and left the parking lot.

I drove home as fast as I could as I badly wanted to get fucked after Mike lit my libido ablaze. When I got home, the kids were still awake and spending time with my husband, so I had to wait a bit more before getting fucked. My two girls hugged and kissed me as they greeted me by the door, and I did the same to my husband, but I did whisper to him that "my thongs are soaked and I want you to fuck me as soon as the kids go to bed." He smiled at me and gave me a wink as his seal of approval. We had a nice dinner as family and as soon as we were done, I had my husband tuck the kids in bed while I showered and prepared my lingerie in preparation for a wild evening with my husband.

When my husband entered the room, I was underneath the sheets with just my lace suspenders and thigh highs. I told him that I would give him a porn star experience for the night, and it got his cock hard almost instantly. He got his camera rolling, focused it on our bed, then we started doing the nasty. We started with intense foreplay with him sucking and licking my nipples and clit as if there was no tomorrow, while I returned the favor by sucking his cock balls-deep, and even rimming his ass from time to time. He also gave my ass some tongue and finger loving, and my pussy juices were flowing like crazy that I even wet our mattress.

I practically allowed him to do whatever he pleased with my body. He fucked my mouth hard and deep until I gagged. He pounded my pussy in multiple positions, from doggy style to reverse cowgirl, to a lot of other positions he thought off. He fucked me on the bed, by the sliding door window, on the office chair, and even in the shower. He made sure to fuck all my holes and didn't leave my ass untouched. He fucked me in the ass while giving me a good spanking for being a very naughty girl. When it was time for him to cum, he gave me a nice facial, then he cleaned his come with his cock and shoved it in my mouth so I could swallow his jizz. I must admit it was probably one of the hottest and most intense fucks I've had with my husband in a while.

After about an hour of getting fucked, my husband and I were exhausted, and we just sat on the bed trying to catch our breath. He asked me what got into me and I fucked like a bitch in heat, and the only excuse I could come up with was the fact that I got promoted to CFO and wore my power suit to work made me horny the whole day. He bought it and even joked that I should power dress every day. I also took the time to inform him about the planned getaway for the coming weekend, but of course I told him that it was with the whole team and not just with Mike. He was supportive and even told me that it was a great gesture for my team to give me as a nice send-off.

The next two days were relatively quiet in the office, but every transition meeting I had with Mike, we both felt the sexual tension, and we both expressed excitement for the weekend. Friday went by quickly and as usual I planned to leave the office earlier than normal so I could meet my husband for dinner. I finished up on my emails, shutdown my PC, then I packed my stuff and made my way to the parking lot. When I got to my car, I was surprised to see Mike waiting for me by my car. He asked if it was okay for him to get in as he had to tell me something, and naturally I agreed as I did not see anything wrong with it. What happened next caught me by surprise!

When we got in my car, Mike grabbed me by my nape and started unzipping his fly. "Suck me!" he said in a very commanding tone while he forced my head down his crotch. I had no time to react or even ensure that no one could see us, and I just found myself wrapping my lips around his cock. He pushed my head down until his cock reached my throat and I started to gag, then he eased off and allowed me to catch my breath. He then continued pushing me down his cock but this time in a gentler manner, and I started hearing him moan as I tightened my lips around his shaft and began swirling my tongue around it.

I went on sucking Mike for a few minutes until I felt him tense up, and shortly after shot his load inside my mouth. Not wanting to make a mess in my car, I tried my best to take all his jizz in my mouth then I swallowed his cum after he slid his cock off my mouth. I asked him to check to make sure no one is around to see us, and as he gave me the thumbs up, I licked a bit of cum left on the head of his cock then I sat up. Mike had a satisfied look on his face as he wiped a drip of jizz off my lips with his finger and asked me to suck it, which I did.

I asked Mike to get off the car as I needed to leave to meet my husband. Before he did, he told me that he would pick me up here at the office so I can leave my car in the parking lot and he will drive us to our weekend rendezvous. He also gave a list of what he wanted me to bring which were mostly skimpy thongs, lingerie, and very few normal clothes. Lastly, he handed me a small paper bag and asked me to make sure I had it on when he picks me up at our meeting place tomorrow. I opened the bag to see a side-tie string bikini with a very tiny cloth to cover maybe just my clit. When Mike finally got off my car, I hid the G-string in my laptop bag as I knew it was the last thing my husband would open, then I drove off.

I met my husband at a nice Peruvian restaurant where we enjoyed ceviche and a nice bottle of wine. We then went to enjoy some lounge music with wine and cheese, before ending our day with amazing sex. My husband dozed off shortly after we finished fucking, something I expected as wine has that effect on him. I took this chance to pack my bag with Mike's requirements - sexy thongs, lace lingerie, sheer negligee, and some normal clothes, then I put them in the trunk of my car to avoid then getting seen by my husband. The following day started with great morning sex and light breakfast before I prepared to leave for my "send-off party". After a quick warm shower, I put on a floral summer dress with normal underwear beneath it to avoid any suspicion from my hubby. He has this habit of squeezing my ass when he kisses me goodbye each time I leave, so I didn't wear the G-string Mike gave me first, otherwise my husband would feel it. True enough, as we kissed before I left, he grabbed my ass and told me to drive safely and enjoy the weekend with my team.

On the way to the meeting place with Mike, I stopped by Starbucks to get coffee and change undies. While waiting for my coffee, I went to the ladies' room to remove my bra and change my granny panties with the G-string Mike gave me. It was so tiny that it barely covered my labia and my clit, good thing I was cleanly shaven or else any kind of bush, no matter how cleanly trimmed, would peek out. Before leaving the ladies' room, I looked at myself in the mirror and liked how I looked in my nice dress and white sneakers. As I checked how I looked, I thought to myself, very fresh looking and very fuckable indeed! My nipples were slightly poking through my dress, but they were concealed by the floral prints, and my ass was hugged nicely by the cut of my dress also, After admiring myself, I went out to get my coffee then set off to meet with Mike.

When I got to the office parking lot, I already saw Mike's car parked beside my slot, with him waiting for me outside while enjoying his coffee with his cigarette. He approached me as I alighted by car and gave me a light kiss on the lips then he complimented how I looked. I thanked and smiled at him as I made my way to open the trunk to get my overnighter bag. When I bent over to reach for my bag, Mike stood behind me and reached out to feel my tits to check if I was wearing a bra or not, and I think he was happy that he felt my stiff nipples rather than the pads of my bra. He then started to feel my ass, and when he felt just a tiny string around my waist and between my ass cheeks, he gave my ass a friendly slap and gave me props for following his orders. He then took my stuff from me and put them in the trunk of his car, then he led me into his car so we can drive to the beach house he rented. Mike opened the door for me, and when I took a seat on the passenger side, he asked me to open my legs and flash me my crotch so he could see how his "present:" looked like. I did as he asked and when he saw how little the G-string covered, he had a huge smile on his face and told me how he couldn't wait to "pound that pussy!"

As Mike drove us to the beach house, he also made it known that he owned me for the weekend. He kept on touching me as he drove, grabbing my tits, pinching my nipples, and even rubbing my clit. When we were at the freeway, Mike even had me pull my dress down to expose my tits for anyone who may look our way to see. There was also a point when we were caught in some moderate traffic as we passed through a small town where he pulled his cock out and asked me to give him some road head. I tried to keep as low as I could as I gave him a blowjob, but I was pretty sure a few vendors selling some goods along the highway saw me sucking Mike's cock as we drove by. It was quite hard blowing Mike as he drove, but I still managed to pleasure him enough fill my mouth with his jizz. Finally, when we were a few minutes away from the place he reserved, he asked me to play with my cunt so "warm it up" for all the fucking it would get. I was so horny at this point that I started playing with myself through my G-string until I exploded in the passenger seat of his car.

After I recovered from my orgasm, Mike pulled over by the side of the road and pulled out a blindfold. I asked him what it was for, and he told me that we were already near the place and since I knew that we came here to fuck, he somehow wanted me to have some mystery on what he has in store for me. Instead of feeling nervous, I got even hornier with the thought of no knowing what is going on combined with the anticipation of getting fucked good as soon as we got inside the beach house. He started driving again after he covered my eyes, and after travelling for a couple of kilometers, Mike put the window down so I could feel the breeze coming from the ocean. The wind blowing on my face was very refreshing but not enough to put out the fire between my legs. We reached the place after a minute or so and after Mike parked the car, he went to get me from the passenger side so he could guide me inside the house. He held me by my hand and waist as he navigated through the path and a few steps until I heard him open the front door. He then continued leading me inside the house until we reached what I assumed was the living room where he guided me to sit on the couch and asked me to keep my blindfold on and wait.

I sat there anxiously waiting for what Mike will do next while I listened to the sound of the waves crashing down on the beach coming from somewhere behind me. I was starting to get really relaxed with the breeze and the sound of the waves when I suddenly felt a hand caress my tits through my dress, making my nipples go stiff almost instantly. I then felt a kiss landing on my neck, and I began to moan softly to encourage Mike to continue what he was doing. I started to arch my body as I got more stimulated, but then I got startled when I a kiss on the other side of my neck and another hand caress my thighs. A bit panicked, I hurriedly took off my blindfold and I saw Mike standing in front of me in just his boxers on smiling at me. I got so disoriented seeing him in front of me, and when I looked at who was beside me, I saw that it was two other guys from my former team, Dave and Paul, who were caressing and kissing me. I tried to stand up and go away from the two guys, but they held me down on the couch while continuously kissing me on my neck and ears.

"Surprise!"

"What the fuck are you doing, Mike!?"

"Remember the time we fucked, and I told you that we all fantasized about bending you over and fucking you? Well, I won't leave these guys out to dry."

"You asshole! How could you do this?"

"I'm not a selfish, I like to share with my friends!"

"So, you set this up!?"

"Yes, I did, and we'll make sure you enjoy! Don't worry boss, what happens here, stays here."

Before I could talk again, Dave planted his lips against mine and resumed fondling my tits with his left hand, and Paul resumed kissing my neck and ears pressing his right hand against the mound of my cunt. As much as I was upset earlier, the sensation the guys were giving me fired up my libido and turned my anger into hunger for cock. After making out and feeling my body all over, Dave and Paul took my dress off, exposing my tits topped with stiff nipples and leaving me clad only with a soaked G-string. They both then planted their lips on my tits and started sucking and licking my erect nipples and all I could do was moan in pleasure as they worked on my tits. After watching the two guys pleasure me for a sometime, Mike decided to join in. He first grabbed both my hands and placed them on the crotch of Dave and Paul, then he went on to kneel in front of me, spread my legs and started muff diving into my crotch. Since my G-string was so tiny, it was very easy for Mike to pull them aside so his tongue can work on my labia and my clit. My moans became louder with the pleasure I was getting from 3 men stimulating my most sensitive erogenous zones.

As Mike and Paul were busy sucking and licking my cunt and my nipple, Dave wanted to get his share of sucking as he pulled his cock out and asked me to blow him. I held his already hard cock by the base near his balls, then I started licking the head before I started to slowly work my way down until I had his whole cock in my mouth. Dave then grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth, and I made sure I kept my lips tight around his cock to give him maximum pleasure. After a while, Paul also took his cock out and asked to give him a blow job also, so I released Dave's cock from my mouth and moved to work on Paul's cock. I started by licking his cock from the tip down to his balls before eventually putting the whole thing in my mouth. He was less aggressive than Dave as even though he held me by my head, he didn't push me down his cock but rather allowed me to suck him at my own pace. As I continued sucking Paul, I saw from my peripheral vision that Mike had also pulled his cock out and was getting into position to fuck my cunt.

Mike held me by my ankles and raised my legs up and at the same time spreading them apart to expose my dripping cunt. He rubbed the head of his cock against my wet pussy lips, then in one swift motion, he rammed his cock inside me making me shriek in some pain and a lot of pleasure. He then moved his hands to my waist and used it as leverage to fuck me harder. Paul and Dave both wanted me to resume sucking their cocks, but Mike stopped them and told them that he loves hearing me moan while he fucked me. The guys obliged and instead placed my hands on their cocks so I can jack them off, while they kept their hands busy massaging my tits and sometimes pinching my nipples. Mike fucked me hard and deep, and I could feel an orgasm brewing, so I let him know about it.