Gang Bang Thank You Ma'am

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul took a sit beside the bed after spraying me with his cum, while Mike took his spot between my legs. Mike started rubbing the head of his dick on my clit before ramming it deep inside me, making me shriek with pleasure. Mike started fucking me hard, even grabbing me by my hips so he could push deeper into me. My moans became louder and I was panting as I tried to catch my breath, but Dave silenced me by kneeling over my face and asking me to lick and suck his balls. I obliged and started licking Dave's balls, and from time to time he would drive his cock down my mouth, making me gag as his shaft hit my throat. Like Paul earlier, Mike fucked me until he was ready to cum, and when that moment came, he placed his cock near my face also and sprayed his cum on my lips and chin.

As Mike joined Paul on the chairs beside the bed, Dave moved between my legs getting ready to get his turn to fuck me. I was expecting him to go hard on my cunt immediately, but I was surprised when I felt his finger rub my already swollen clit. He started rubbing my clit furiously and slowly I felt an orgasm building up, and when Dave heard my moans getting louder, he started finger blasting me until I exploded into a powerful orgasm. Since I was tied to the bed, I couldn't curl my body to control my pulsating cunt and all I could do was moan and pant loudly. I was still in the middle of my orgasm when Dave put his cock inside me and started fucking me hard. My clit and pussy were very sensitive as I was still cumming as Dave fucked me, and I was moaning and shrieking wildly with every thrust. Dave continued pounding me and I continued moaning loudly, short of screaming, until I felt the warmth of his sperm spray against the walls of my cunt. He gave me a few more thrusts before pulling his cock out, and I just lay exhausted on the bed with cum dripping between the lips of my cunt, as well as on my cheeks and chin.

The guys stood in front of me, watching me squirm on the bed drenched in their cum. I asked them to untie me already, and as soon as they did, I curled into fetal position as I tried to contain the sensation between my legs brought about by my explosive orgasm. The guys wanted to help me up the bed but I told them to just leave me for a while so I could recover my strength, so they left me on the bed while they went on to clean up and dress up. After about 5 minutes, I mustered the strength to stand up and make my way to the shower to clean up. The warm shower felt good on my body, particularly between my legs which was sore already. As I dried myself after my shower, Mike went inside and helped me put on my silk night gown, then he led me to the bedroom they have reserved for me so I could rest for the night. I was so exhausted that I dozed off almost instantly after laying on the bed.

I woke up around 7AM the following morning, later than my usual time maybe due to exhaustion from the previous day. When I went out of my room, I was surprised to see that the guys were already in the swimming pool as I was expecting them to still be asleep. I made myself a cup of coffee then I went out and sat by the pool side to join the guys while they enjoyed their morning dip. After I finished my coffee, Mike asked me to join them in the pool but I was still in my night gown so I told him that I would change to my bathing suit first. The guys obviously had a different plan as Mike and Dave went up the pool, and instead of allowing me to go inside to change, they cornered me and stripped me off my night gown. I told them that it was too early to go skinny dipping, but they insisted and pulled me into the pool with them. I was the only one naked on the pool as the guys had their board shorts on, but I saw no point in arguing, as they've seen everything there is to see with my body anyway.

We spent the time on the pool chatting and sharing funny stories in the office, and from time to time the guys would tease me by touching my nipples, or groping my ass, or even feeling my pussy. After about an hour, I went off the pool and made my way inside the house as I wanted to take a shower already, and since there were no towels ready near the pool, I was dripping as I walked naked from the pool area. I took a nice warm shower and I soaped very well to make sure I wash the chlorine off my body. At one point, I accidentally touched my clit and it sent a bolt of electricity up my spine, and it was only then that I realized that all the touching in the pool made me horny. I began to slowly rub my pussy and feel my stiff nipples, until I caught myself moaning softly in the shower. I decided to stop touching myself as I was pretty sure the guys are planning to fuck me again and I didn't want to feel spent before they did.

I went out of the shower just wrapped in white towel when Mike met me and led me to the living room. When we got there, I saw that they have cleared the center of the living room and have put pillows on the floor. Mike led me to the middle of the room where Paul and Dave were waiting for me, and when we got there, they stripped me off the towel and pushed me by my shoulders so I would kneel on the pillows they laid on the floor. As I knelt, the guys stood in front of me and pulled their shorts down to expose their cocks, and I already knew what they wanted. I took Dave's cock in my mouth first as he was the one in the middle, while I took Mike's and Paul's cock in my hands and slowly jacked them off. In no time, all three cocks in front of me turned hard, and I took turns sucking all three, putting a cock in my mouth one after the other.

After a while of sucking cocks and getting my face slapped with their dicks, the guys put me on all fours making sure that both my asshole and my pussy was easily accessible. They then took turns licking me, starting from my perineum down to my clit, then back up again until they rim my asshole. At one point, as someone licked me, I felt a finger with something slippery go into my asshole, so I knew they were lubing me up. I didn't expect to get it up the ass as they haven't fucked me there yet since we got here, but I also remember that Dave asked me if I was an ass-virgin and I said I wasn't, so I though that's where they got the idea. All three guys lubed my ass as they licked my cunt and asshole, and I was really dripping wet that there was already a huge wet spot on the pillow on the floor.

"Are you ready to get fucked on all holes?" Mike asked.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Well, not really. And I think you like it too as you allowed us to lube your ass already."

"But I want to set some ground rules!" I imposed.

"Tell us..."

"I won't let cocks from my ass to go in my pussy or my mouth."

"So, we can bareback your cunt and mouth, then we use a condom for your ass?" Dave clarified.

I nodded to agree, and the rest was history!

Dave laid flat on the bed of pillows and the floor with is hard cock pointing straight to the ceiling, and I moved on top of him to mount him cowgirl style, then slowly went down on his shaft until he was all the way in me. Paul took his spot beside me and Dave just in the right position for me to be able to suck his cock. As I rode Dave and sucked Paul, Mike once again lubed up my ass before slowly pressing the head of his cock on my asshole. Dave stopped thrusting to allow Mike to slide into my ass, and I felt Mike's cock spread the walls of my asshole slowly until his balls hit my ass. I've had a threesome in the past already with 2 guys, but this is the first time I've a cock in my pussy and my ass at the same time, and damn did it feel good! Dave and Mike got into a rhythm fucking me and I was moaning loudly, but my sex noise was muffled by Paul's cock that was stuffed in my mouth. The sensation of being stuffed on all hole brought me into ecstasy, and shortly after I started shaking as I had an orgasm.

As I regained my wits from my explosive orgasm, the guys also decided to rotate on my holes. Mike took his condom before lying flat on the floor and asking me to mount him. As I went on top of Mike, Paul added lube on my ass as he put on his rubber, then eventually put his cock slowly inside my ass. Mike and Paul quickly got their groove and started thrusting in and out of my pussy and my ass, and I was moaning and panting loudly. Dave did something about my noise by stuffing my mouth with his cock, and I was once again stuffed on all holes. The guys were fucking me rally good and I felt another orgasm brewing, and when they felt me starting to gyrate again, they fucked me even harder until I came for a second time. They continued fucking me even as I came, and I couldn't contain the sensation and started flailing my arms and arching my body like a possessed lady.

The guys finally paused fucking me and as they pulled their cocks out, I immediately curled like a shrimp trying to contain the tingling sensation on my groin. After catching my breath, they once again went on attack mode and rotated holes once more. After Paul took of his condom, Mike and Dave helped me mount him cowgirl style as I had a hard time moving as I was still weak on my knees. I went down slowly on Paul's cock and once I had his whole shaft in my pussy, Mike gently pulled my hair and put his cock inside my mouth. Just seconds after, I felt my asshole getting stretched again as Dave started fucking my ass. At this point I was already in ecstasy and could no longer contain all the sensation I was feeling all over. I lost track of everything that was happening, the only thing I remember was that I was moaning, panting, and even cursing as the guys stuffed me with their cocks.

After what seemed like an eternity of getting fucked, I was brought back to my senses when Mike shot his load inside my mouth which made me gag a bit as his semen hit my throat. I swallowed every drop of his jizz, and when he was done cumming, I licked every drop of cum left on his cock. Shortly after, I felt Paul's body tense up and he pulled me near him until my tits were pressing against his chest, then I felt him fill my cunt with his cum. He continued thrusting a few more times, as if making sure that he unloaded his man juice inside me until the last drop, before finally pulling out his cock. Dave was the only one whose cock was still in me, and he didn't stop fucking my ass even as the other guys finished. He grabbed me by the hair and gently pulled me up until I was on all fours, then he continued pounding away on my ass, driving his cock hard and deep into me. He went on for a few more minutes, and when he was ready to explode, he grabbed my hips tightly then started spraying his jizz inside my ass.

When he was done cumming, Dave pulled out his cock and the guys picked up my limp body and carried me over to the couch where they bent me over. As I laid belly down on the side of the couch, the guys were having a grand time watching Paul's and Dave's cum ooze out and drip from my pussy and my ass. I wanted to squeeze out their jizz from my orifices, but I didn't have the strength anymore after multiple explosive orgasms. I stayed in this position almost motionless for a few minutes, and the guys left me there to allow me to recover my strength.

After a few minutes, Paul approached me and asked if I wanted to clean up, and when I nodded, he helped me up to my feet and guided me to the bathroom as I was still having a hard time walking as my knees kept on buckling. Paul gave me a plastic stool inside the shower stall, and I took a warm shower sitting down, still trying to recover from all the pounding the guys just gave me. I washed my pussy and my asshole thoroughly, making sure they had no trace of cum as I was sure my husband would give me some good fucking again when I got home. I felt much better after a few minutes in the shower and I could finally stand up straight to walk out of the bathroom unassisted. After drying up, I put on a long summer dress with my lace thongs and bra underneath, then I started packing my bags to get ready for the drive home.

When I went out of my room, the guys were all packed and ready to go as well. Mike handed me a bottle of cold water, then took my bag from me so he could load it in the car. As we said our goodbyes, I once again reminded the guys that none of what happened in this beach house should go out and that we are not to talk about this ever again. The guys swore by their lives that this would remain a secret, but they did tell me that they would want to do this again with me, only next time they will bring another girl along. This sparked my curiosity as I wanted to know who else these guys were fantasizing about in the office besides me. After some more probing, and even some use of hierarchical influence, I managed to squeeze it out of them - Gwen, the HR lead! I understand why they fantasized about her, and honestly, I thought it would be hot seeing her get pounded the way I did over the last 2 days.