Gang Bang Thank You Ma'am

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit...I'm cuumming...!"

"Oh yeah! Cum on the cock, boss! C'mon!"

"Ohhh Goood! Fuuuuck!!"

Mike rammed me even harder as my body shivered involuntarily as I exploded into orgasm. Aside from my body shaking, I was also moaning louder and panting harder, and this made the other guys want to get their turn. Mike pulled his cock out and let Paul take his place between my legs while he took Paul's place beside me. Without wasting any time, Paul put his cock inside my pussy and started fucking me. He fucked me at a slower pace than Mike, but he went deep inside my cunt with each thrust, and I could feel my pussy getting stretched wider as he had a thicker cock than Mike. As Paul fucked me, Mike decided to start rubbing my clit which made me feel another orgasm coming just shortly after. The guys could here from my moans and my pants that I was nearing another explosion, so Paul started fucking harder and Mike began rubbing me more rigorously until I once again lost control as my body began pulsating from another powerful orgasm. Paul wanted to keep fucking me, but Dave stopped him and told him it was time to pass me to him.

Dave eagerly knelt in front of me and immediately put his cock inside my waiting cunt. He had a smaller cock than both Mike and Paul, but he made up for it with his pace. Dave fucked me in a frantic pace which got me trying to catch my breath the whole time he was in me. His pelvic bone would rub my clit with every thrust he made, and this caused a slow build up into another brewing orgasm. As he fucked me, Dave kept talking to me saying how much he has fantasized fucking me every time he saw me in the office, and that he would make sure I remember how hard he fucked me. With that comment, he then pressed harder against my hips and started fucking me even faster and deeper, and soon after I once again started shaking as I orgasmed for the 3rd time. Dave kept going even if I asked told him that I needed a break, and he only stopped when Mike asked him to stop and pull out his cock. Dave followed as Mike said and pulled his cock out of my pussy while I slouched lower into the couch trying to catch my breath and recover my strength.

"Help her to the bedroom." I heard Mike tell the other guys and they helped me up on my feet and led me to the bedroom where I lay exhausted and still clad in only my G-string. Dave and Paul once again stayed beside me and started sucking on my tits while I felt Mike untie the strings of my underwear.

"Did you take your pills as I told you?" he asked me, and all I could do was to nod in affirmation as I was moaning with the pleasure, I was getting from having my nipples sucked. I then felt Mike penetrate me again and started fucking me, this time in a slower pace but still going very deep with each thrust. He then told the guys that it was their time to cum, and so Dave and Paul one again placed my hands on their cock and asked me to jack them off, while Mike continued pounding away at my pussy. After a while, I felt Dave's cock tense up a bit and shortly after he shot is load all over my tits. Paul followed just a few seconds after and sprayed his jizz on my chest and even getting some of his cum on my chin. As the 2 guys sat to recover from their orgasm, Mike started fucking harder as he tensed up and soon shot is man juice inside me cunt. He went on to thrust inside me a few more times before eventually pulling his cock out of me. He then called the 2 other guys to come near and watch my cream pie as Mike's cum oozed out of my red pussy lips.

I lay almost motionless on the bed, my tits and pussy covered with cum, as I tried to recover my breath after just getting gang banged by my team. The guys washed themselves and put on their clothes while they let me rest spread-eagle on the bed. When Mike was done, he handed me a towel and helped me up the bed and to the shower so I could wash myself also. My knees were still shaking as I took a nice warm shower, and I thought to myself that this was just the beginning and wondered how much more fucking I would get until we leave tomorrow mid-day. That thought had my cunt juices flowing once more, but I decided to shrug it off as my cunt was still sore from getting fucked by 3 guys. As I exited the shower after drying myself, I saw that Mike hung my black, sheer negligee and lace thong on the hook by the door, so I knew I had no choice on what to wear and I just put on what Mike prepared for me.

I got out of the shower in a see-through negligee, so my nipples and my thongs are almost in full display and saw that the guys were at the dining table waiting for me with pizza and beer already served. They were still ogling at my tits despite already fucking me earlier, so I decided to tease them by covering my tits with my hands, and it all gave us a nice laugh. I sat on the vacant chair between Mike and Paul, and we started digging in as we were all starving. Lunch was filled with sex talk with the guys telling me, very openly, how much I made them horny in the office since I always wear thongs and they can guess it most of the time with the way my ass jiggles through my dresses. They even talked about how much they fantasized bending me over and fucking me, something I knew already as Mike told me the time, we fucked each other during the management planning session. All the sex talk made me horny again, but I decided to just ride with their stories as I know there will still be a lot of fucking happening later.

After having lunch, Dave suggested that we play poker while we enjoyed our beers. All 3 of them agreed but I told them that I will just watch as I don't know how to play the game. They teased me for being such a bore and not playing the game, but then Paul found a way to keep me involved. He suggested that on top of the pot, the person winning the hand would get a 30-second blowjob from me. I objected passionately but naturally I was outvoted 3-1 as who wouldn't want to get a blowjob from their ex-boss, right? I had no choice but to agree, and I just thought that I've sucked them all earlier already, so it won't be anything new. As Mike dealt the cards for the first hand, Dave stopped the guys from starting the round as he had another suggestion. He suggested that whoever wins the game gets to do whatever he wants to do with me for 3 full minutes on top of the pot the guy wins. The guys loved the suggestion, and all agreed, so it was pointless to even put this up to a vote.

The first game started, and the first hand was won by Mike rather easily. He didn't waste time collecting his blowjob from me as he asked me stand up and bend over to suck his cock so the other guys can have a nice view of my ass as I blew Mike's cock. The game went on for a while and I moved from one cock to another giving a quick blowjob to whoever won the hand being played. Given that each blowjob lasted only 30 seconds, no one came close to even cumming, but it was obvious that it got the guys hornier than when they started the game. At the end of the game Paul won the game and he immediately collected his pot and his reward from me. He pulled me outside to the porch overlooking the beach, bent me over the wooden rail, pulled my thongs to the side and started fucking me from behind. He cupped my tits through my negligee as he inserted his manhood inside me in slow but deep thrusts. There were a few people at the beach at this time and I couldn't care less if anyone saw me getting fucked on the porch.

Paul's 3 minutes with me ended and the other 2 guys called us in for another round of poker. The rules didn't change which meant that at the end of each hand, someone's cock ended up inside my mouth for 30 seconds. Dave was the winner of the second game and being the aggressive one amongst the guys, he immediately grabbed me by my hips and lay me on top of the poker table. He pulled my negligee up and tucked it under my chin to expose my tits then he pulled my thongs off and handed it over to Mike. He then rubbed the head of his cock against my dripping cunt before forcefully ramming it inside me which made me moan loudly. Like earlier, he fucked me at a frantic pace, and while he hammered my cunt, he kept his fingers busy rubbing and pinching my nipples. I saw he was starting to tense up, so I was preparing for him to spray me with his jizz, but the other guys had to stop him as his time was up. Dave was a bit frustrated as he wanted to cum, but rules were rules, so he had to stop.

Mike and Paul helped me up from the table and led me to my seat between them. I asked Mike to give me my thongs back, but he refused to give it to me and said that I look much better with just the sheer negligee on. Shortly after, the guys started the 3rd game, and like the last 2 games, the winner of the hand gets a blow job from me. The game went on a bit longer with more hands getting played, but in the end, it was Paul who won and got the 2nd 3-minute reward with me. Paul got me by the hand and undressed me completely in front of Mike and Dave. He then led me to the bedroom where he lay on the bed and asked me to ride him like a cowgirl. I gave him his wish and went up the bed to straddle over him, then slowly impaled my cunt with his rock-hard cock. When his entire cock was in me, he held me by my hips and started guiding me up and down his shaft in a slow pace, and I moaned with each thrust as I felt his cock rub against the tender walls of my pussy. As I humped Paul, I also noticed that he enjoyed watching my small tits bounce in front of him. When Paul's time was up, the other guys helped me unmount him and once again led me to the poker table, only this time I was completely naked as they did not give me my negligee back.

I was sitting fully naked in my usual place on the poker table while the guys went out for a smoke. Mike was the first one to return from their break but instead of sitting down beside me, he held me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. As we got to the side of the bed, he asked me to go on all fours and I obliged immediately as I was horny, and my pussy was still dripping from getting fucked in turns earlier. I felt Mike run his fingers slowly along the lips of my pussy then he slowly put a finger in to feel how wet I was. Shortly after, I felt Mike's cock enter me slowly until his full rod was inside my pussy, then we started thrusting in and out of me in a steady pace. It wasn't long after when the other 2 guys joined us in the room, with Dave kneeling in front of me so I could give him a blow job, and Paul lying under me with his face just below my tits. As Mike and Dave spit roasted me, Paul kept his mouth busy by nibbling and sucking on my nipples, one after the other. The guys went on using me like this for some time, and when Mike was ready to cum, he pulled his cock out of my pussy, led me to kneel in front of him, then he started spraying hiss jizz and giving me a nice facial.

I was about to stand and go to the washroom to clean the cum off my face, but Dave pulled me by my hips and laid me flat on the bed. Being the aggressive one of the 3, Dave wasted no time spreading my legs apart and ramming his cock on my dripping cunt. As he fucked me hard, Paul and Mike stayed by my side and started licking and sucking my nipples. While busy playing with my tits, Mike scooped his jizz on my face with his finger then inserted it in my mouth, and I took the liberty of licking and sucking his finger clean. He did this a few times until my face was almost clear of his man juice. As Dave continued ploughing down my pussy, I felt an orgasm coming so my moans started getting louder and my body started shaking. Dave, knowing I was about to explode, asked the other two guys to pin me down on the bed by my arms, while he fucked me even harder. I came shortly after and I was screaming in pleasure as I couldn't move and squirm as the guys pinned me down. I was still pulsating from a strong orgasm when I felt Dave pull out his cock and put it inside my mouth. He shot is load inside me and since I was still convulsing, I didn't even think of spitting his jizz and I just gulped it all down.

I lay rather exhausted on the bed trying to recover from my explosive orgasm, but my breather was short-lived when Paul pulled me up and asked to kneel on the bed and go on all fours. Still weak on the knees, I followed Paul's commands and got ready to be fucked from behind. As he penetrated me doggy style, he reached for both my hands and held them firmly by my lower back, making my face lay flat on the pillow as he fucked me. After a few thrusts, he reached for my ponytail and gently pulled me by my hair and wrists as he lifted my face off the pillow. As I looked up after my hair got pulled backwards, I was Mike and Dave sitting in front of me and watching me get fucked from behind by Paul. Paul slowly increased his pace until he was literally banging my pussy and my moans started getting louder as my small tits started swaying in front of the Mike and Dave. As I felt Paul's cock swell inside me as he neared orgasm, he moved his hand from my hair to my neck to continue to hold me up as he pounced on my cunt. After a few more thrusts, I felt his warm jizz fill my love hole as he came inside me. After his orgasm, he slowly put me down on the bed, but asked me to hold my ass and pussy up high as he enjoyed watching his cum drip out of my pussy.

The other guys came to join Paul enjoying my cream pie, and I decided to tease them more by squeezing my cunt a bit to let more jizz ooze out of my hole. As I expelled most of Paul's cum, I collapsed on the bed and the guys went on to clean up. Paul, being a gentleman like Mike, handed me a towel and helped me to the bathroom so I could take a shower. I took a nice warm shower, making sure to wash off the jizz on my face and in my pussy. When I went out of the bathroom after my shower, I saw that they have once again picked what I should wear, this time my white summer dress and a pearl G-string was on the bed for me to put on. I don't own a pearl G-string so I assumed Mike or the other guys brought them for me The pearls felt a bit weird between my cracks, but it did tickle my clit when I walked and it kept my pussy moist. I joined the guys on the lawn as they were grilling some burgers and sausages, and Dave handed me a cold bottle of beer and I offered everyone a toast.

Mike and Paul were the ones grilling and Dave was in-charge of bringing us the drinks. Our bottles were still full, so Dave decided to use his time to sex me up again. He pulled me near him, wrapped his arms around my waist as we leaned on the wall, then he started kissing me on my neck and ears. It felt good getting some romance from the guys who has been rough earlier, so I just let him continue kissing me. He then moved his left had to cup my tits while his right hand started feeling my crotch on top of my dress, and at this point I could feel his hard on pressing against by ass. He then turned me around to face him and planted a deep, wet kiss on my lips, and I kissed him back to reciprocate. As we made out on the lawn, Dave's hands were busy groping my ass and feeling my tits. We went on like this for a few minutes until Mike broke us up as he asked Dave to get another round of beer for the group. Dave called Mike a kill joy before fetching beer and we all had a good laugh about it.

While Dave was getting beers for the group, Mike took the opportunity to take his turn at me as he sat on the garden chair and asked me to sit on his lap facing him. I had to pull my dress up a bit so I could raise my legs to sit on top of Mike, and as I straddled him, he pulled my dress higher exposing my ass which was barely covered at all by the pearl G-string I had on. Mike grabbed me by my nape to pull me close to him, and as we started making out, he kept his other hand busy by grabbing my ass and slapping me as cheeks from time to time. His slaps stung a bit and I knew my ass cheeks were turning red, but I didn't mind as I was having a great time making out with Mike. We were both getting really turned on as I felt Mike's cock grow hard under my crotch, but like earlier we were interrupted again, this time by Paul who asked Mike to do the grilling again.

Mike refused at first, but Paul pulled him out of the chair and handed him the grilling stuff, so I was forced to stand up as well so as not to fall flat on my butt. When Mike made his way to the grill, Paul pulled me near him and took his turn making out with me. He pinned me against the wall and started kissing me on the lips, necks, and ears, while his hand found its way toward my tits and my butt. At one point he pulled my dress up and felt my clit with his finger, then he whispered to say how wet I was down there. He tried to put a finger inside me but I stopped him and told him that my pussy was a bit sore from all the fucking earlier, and being the gentleman he is, Paul left my pussy alone and kept his hands busy on my nipples instead. Although these guys were close friends, no one wanted one to get more of me as Dave stopped us from what we were doing and told Paul that he is not allowed to get more of me versus him and Mike. We all laughed at Dave's comment, and though Paul was obviously disappointed, he played fair let me go.

The guys finished grilling shortly after and we enjoyed the burgers and sausages over beer while listening to the waves crashing on the beach. The breeze was also cool and all of us were getting really relaxed as we enjoyed beer and chips after having dinner. After a couple of hours of drinking and chatting, the guys started getting horny as they once again started touching my sensitive parts. I was getting horny as well so I just let the guys touch me, and sometimes I would even sit on their laps and I enjoyed feeling their hard on pressing against my ass. Things started getting steamier as the flirting suddenly turned to heavy petting and making out, with the 3 guys passing me around so each could have a turn with me. At one point, I guess Dave couldn't take it anymore and just wanted to fuck me again, so he suggested that we go inside and take things further.

When we got inside one of the bedrooms in the house, Mike and Paul stripped me of my dress and G-string while Dave got something out of his bag which looked like a set of harnesses. Mike led me to the bed and asked me to lay on my back, and when he did, he and Paul pinned me down on the bed while Dave put a harness around my ankles and wrists, then eventually tied it to the legs of the bed, leaving me naked and spread-eagle on the bed. After successfully tying me down on the bed, they took their spots on my erogenous zones, with Paul working on my pussy with his tongue and fingers, while Dave and Mike were busy sucking my nipples and kissing me on my neck, ears and lips. I was in cloud nine with the sensation I was getting from all the foreplay, but all I could do was moan and squirm as I was tied tight and couldn't move much.

My pussy was literally soaked, and I was so horny that I asked the guys to fuck me even if my pussy was a bit sore already from all the pounding throughout the day. Paul was the first one to fuck me, slowly putting his cock in my pussy until his entire rod was in me, then began fucking me slowly but balls-deep with each thrust. As Paul fucked me, the other guys were relentless in sucking and nibbling my tits, making it sore as well as they haven't been sucked this much since I breast fed my kids. I was expecting the guys to take turns fucking me like earlier, but this time they had a different plan as Paul continued fucking me until he was ready to explode. When I felt him tense up, he pulled his cock out, knelt in front of me with his cock on my face, and soon after gave me a nice facial. His jizz landed across my nose and between my eyes which bothered me a bit, but I couldn't wipe it off as my hands were tied.