Gang Banger Pt. 01 - Initiation

Story Info
Femboy catboy gets captured by femboy bunnies.
10.1k words
4.58
9.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gang Banger Part 1 -- Initiation.

Written by HumbleHeretic

Features an Original Character (Jae the Neko Femboy) by AsterVulpes

*

"Mmmmmggggghh~"

Jae groaned while puffing up his cheeks as he took in all of the unfamiliar sights around him. He hated to admit it, but he'd gotten himself lost yet again. Even when he'd followed the directions given by his friend online, he'd still ended up taking one wrong turn after another, walking through shady alleyways, cutting across a park and a playground, and even crossing a bridge that was non-existent in the directions he was given.

The feline femboy had always had a horrible sense of direction, at the same time he was also too embarrassed to asked his friend for more detailed directions, choosing instead to go by his own intuition that had failed him time and time again. This lead to the current situation where he didn't even know the way back from where he came.

His groaning continued as the cat ears above his head twitched in agitation. A pair of what was often described as "nekomimi" even to this day sat within his head of short brown hair. The fuzzy ears did very little to make up for his lacking height though. Standing at just 5'2", the kitty was the embodiment of adorableness with booth his cat ears and the long tail poking out below his tank top and above the pair of soft leggings that accentuated his perky butt.

Other than the ears and tail though, the catboy was mostly human, having tanned skin with nary a patch of fur. He was actually what people these days often called a "Hybrid", someone conceived by an anthromorph and a human. Hybrids could exhibit a wide array of characteristics, some possessed traits that made them virtually no different from a pure-blooded anthromorphs, while others could turn out like Jae, only possessing limited animal characteristics. Types like Jae were rare and mostly found among second generation hybrids.

"Mmgghh!"

The catboy took a few more wrong turns and ended up even deeper in the thicket of the concrete jungle. At this point there were even tears forming in his olive green eyes as his frustration grew. One could say that it was his karma for using an iPhone to get directions, but the fact still remained that he was even more lost now than before.

"Haaah, whatever, I'll just sit here and wait until someone comes by."

This was how he comforted himself as he found a small bench to sit on. The only thing was that ever since a little bit earlier, the human/anthro traffic around him had been weirdly thinning out, to the point where there was no longer a soul in sight when he glanced around. Realizing this at last, the femboy got a sudden chill, wondering to himself if he'd unintentionally wandered into some kind of ghost town or a restricted area.

He'd had plenty of opportunities to ask for directions along the way, however he'd always been held back by his shyness and his determination to prove himself capable of getting out of this mess on his own. This unfortunately led to the current scenario where the only sound he heard was that of the wind blowing in between the buildings.

In an effort to stave off the creepy feeling that started to seep in and fill his head with worry, Jae quickly pulled out his cell phone to keep himself busy, hopefully until somebody eventually walked by. He started with browsing through social media but soon grew both bored and irritated at the type of stuff that was trending.

As always, it seemed like there were still groups out there that were vehemently against the integration of anthromorphs into "regular human society". It had already been so long since the Splice that started everything, yet even when there were already those like him who were part of the later generation that pretty much proved the success of integration, there was still noise being made.

Honestly, these types of people were of an extreme minority, yet the media had a terrible habit of amplifying these types of voices above all others for the sake of clicks and views. Realising that his mood was only going to get worse, the kitty femboy switched to games instead. Unfortunately, most games these days were online only and the femboy had no access to wi-fi as he wasn't even sure where he was in the first place. Jae became even more downcast as boredom compounded his worsening mood. The catboy let out a deep sigh of frustration and looked up from his phone after a while.

"Hiiiikk-!!"

And he almost had the piss scared out of him when he suddenly looked to the side and spotted someone that definitely hadn't been there the last time he checked!

Standing beside the bench a few feet away was a Bunny anthro, a fairly pure one by the looks of it. At first glance they would be easily mistaken as female, however Jae's experience lead him to notice that they were actually a lot like him, a male with dominantly feminine features, a femboy basically. Creamy white fur covered his entire body with only the most important bits covered by a white crop top and a pair of black bike shorts. The bike shorts were useless when it came to covering up the obvious bulge in his crotch and it definitely couldn't cover the shape of his bouncy behind! His ass wasn't the largest around by any means, however it was well rounded and perky and even came complete with a puffy hare's tail positioned right above the band of his shorts.

As though to complement his bountiful "assets", his thighs were as thick as one would expect of rabbit type anthro, in fact his large legs took up a greater than normal portion of his total body mass. After his plump, fuzzy calves came a large pair of bare, furry feet that looked incomparably soft and made one want to touch them.

His stomach that was fully exposed under his crop top was smooth and trim while his hips looked surprisingly doughy. His chest was likewise smooth with just the barest bulge giving hints of its fleshiness. A head that was pretty large for his body's proportions sat upon his thin neck, long, fluffy bunny ears that would make any girl swoon dropped down from the top of his head. In between these ears was a head of silky white hair, a ponytail extended down to the small of his supple back with the end being tipped black while neatly trimmed bangs fell over the front of his face with similar black tips ending just above his eyes.

And speaking of his face, it was understandably one of the most adorable among most anthromorph species. Large bright eyes with light violet pupils shaded by thick and long eyelashes. Cheeks that were both full and fuzzy flanking his seemingly small mouth that sat below a large, bright pink bunny nose.

A rather adorable Bunny femboy had suddenly appeared in the scene, his overall physique standing a whole head shorter than the already short Jae who had stood up from his seat with a shriek after finally noticing the Bunny's presence. Jae stood there, his heart gradually calming down as he gazed at the Bunny mesmerized while the other party simply looked ahead as though he hadn't noticed him.

Now that he looked closely, his fur was damp in certain places and he seemed to be panting, it looked as though he'd just finished jogging. But then, how did he manage to get so close without Jae noticing even with his senses that were almost as sharp as an actual cat's?

"What do we have here?"

"Eeekk-!!"

Yet again the catboy was startled out of his wits, this time by a high pitched voice that had sprung up behind him out of nowhere! Jae turned around in fright and saw that there was nobody, only a patch of light brown fur at the bottom of his vision. That was when he looked down at to his surprise, encountered yet another bunny boy of a similar ilk to the first!

This one had light mocha brown fur and was just as effeminate as the first Bunny boy, his hair was tied into a bun and below his bangs were eyes of a glowing emerald green. He was also dressed in a set of crop top and bike shorts that showed of his smooth and trim belly that would make any girl jealous, except that his sportswear was all black.

And speaking of all black,

"Looks like a stray kitty to me."

Jae turned towards yet the third Bunny that had managed to sneak up on him without being noticed. This one was even leaning over the bench he had just been sitting on before having the crap scared out of him.

This one was all black from the tips of his fuzzy ears that were standing upright, all the way down to the adorable yet large claws decorating the toes of his large feet. Contrary to the other two, he was wearing only a pair of black bike shorts that were hardly distinguishable from his fur while his top was completely bare, showcasing a pair of conspicuous light pink nipples on his smooth and soft pecks. In place of hair, there was only a thick tuft of natural black fur on top of his head, however his eyes were particularly eye-catching with their deep yellow, almost golden colour.

"Uhhmm..."

Well, this was awkward. How exactly had the situation taken such a turn? One minute the kitty was lamenting over being lost and the next he was surrounded by a trio of bunny anthros that seemed to have come out for a jog.

"Hi, I'm Jae..."

The only thing he could think to do in this situation was to introduce himself. Regardless of how strange the situation seemed, these were in fact his first contacts with anyone since getting utterly lost a while ago. Now that he thought about it, maybe he could ask them for directions on how to get out of this place, at this point, any thoughts of still trying to find his friend's place had completely vanished from his head. The femboy simply wanted to find his way back home now and these Bunnies seemed to be his best bet.

Thankfully they weren't as intimidating as he'd perceived them to be in the beginning when they had frightened him. The fact that these were some of the rare beings that were actually shorter than him seemed to help with Jae's composure.

"Ooh, nice to meet you, I'm Jackie, that one over there is Mark,"

"Heya~."

"And that one's Beck."

"..."

"Don't mind him, he's a Moon Bunny, they don't talk much."

The mocha Bunny introduced them all one by one, starting with himself, then the black Bunny and finally the white Bunny from the beginning who was silently looking at his phone. The last one gave off a pretty off-standish vibe, however Jae felt like he would be able to easily get along with the other two. He therefore decided to get their help.

"Nice to meet you guys. Uhm, I know we just met, but could you guys direct me towards Main Street? I'm kind of lost, hehe."

The embarrassment made his face red as he outed his shortcomings to the bunnies he'd only just met. However, none of the bunnies ridiculed him, in fact, they were even more helpful that he'd initially expected.

"No problem, in fact we can guid you all the way!"

"Yeah, we wouldn't want a cutie like you to go wandering around by yourself~♪"

"..."

"See? Beck also agrees."

Jae wasn't sure how they were able to tell with the latter's deadpan expressions, however he was very grateful for their help. Though, he did get even more embarrassed when they so casually called him a cutie.

"Come on, let's go!"

"Ah-!"

Without warning, Jackie, who seemed to be like the leader of the bunch, took Jae's hand and began leading off somewhere, followed closely behind by the other two bunnies. The Bunny's actions were fairly assertive but Jae decided to go along with them, hoping that he'd find his way out of this ghost town soon.

Now that he thought about it, what were these bunnies doing in this place that seemed completely deserted when looking from the outside? Was this just part of their jogging route? Jae knew that rabbit type anthros generally loved fitness and could run really long distances so he quickly put away his growing suspicion.

Speaking of which, the femboy finally realised how they had been able to sneak up on him so cleanly. Even when he was this close to them, their fuzzy feet made practically no sound as they walked, it was hard for even his sharp ears to pick it up. Jae found himself learning a lot about bunny anthros through this unexpected little excursion, and he would soon be learning a lot more.

The femboy had such mistrust for his sense of direction that he didn't even question for a moment why they had started off in the direction that seemed to be the exact opposite of where he'd come from.

***

The quartet chatted like friends all along their journey, well three of them did at least. Jae was finding it easy to get along with the effeminate bunny boys, however as their journey progressed further, the catboy began to have doubts. They'd been walking for a decent while now, probably longer that it had taken him to get lost so deep in the first place. Assuming that these bunnies actually knew where they were going, unlike him, shouldn't they have made it to their destination by now?

Also, the whole thing about no human traffic being present didn't change at all no matter how far they walked. There was still not a soul in sight except for the trio of bunnies leading the way. An eerie feeling began to fill Jae's chest as he glanced around at the increasingly unfamiliar sights while continuing to chat with Jackie and the others.

Jae honestly didn't want to mistrust the friends he'd just made and assume that they would lead him to harm for some reason, however the femboy simply kept growing nervous as it felt like he was walking deeper and deeper into the belly of a beast with each unsure step he took.

"Here we are!"

"... eh?"

Jae's anxiety reached its peak when they finally reached their destination. Before them stood not the main road that he was hoping to see again, but a large concrete building that was definitely a warehouse no matter how you looked at it! It was shabby at a glance, maybe even a bit run down, the windows were dusty and moss could be seen growing at the base of the walls, the large door positioned at the centre had marks from many years of weathering with varying degrees of rust encroaching its edges!

Tock tocktock tock tock!

Jae was stunned by the sight of the warehouse and was startled awake by the rhythmic sound of knocking. Jackie was now at the door and the way he knocked seemed to resemble some kind of code. A few seconds later, a rhythmic knocking came back and after the Bunny responded in kind, the large rusty door gradually creaked open.

[Well, it was a decent life...]

Jae quickly accepted his fate as a single tear formed at the corner of his eye. The kitty only hoped that no one would find his dildo collection after his untimely disappearance. Jackie came back over and grabbed onto Jae's hand and the latter was pulled along by the natural strength of a pure anthro. The femboy expected to have a few guns pointed at his face the moment he entered the building, however, what struck him at this time wasn't the smell of lead but a rather the smell of...sweat and perfume?

Not only that but the music that filled his ears that were pressed to his head wasn't the gangster rap he was expecting but what sounded more like the K-Pop that had been popular many years ago. Finding the whole thing strange, Jae gradually unclenched his butt cheeks and opened his eyes and was greeted by a rather strange an unexpected sight.

"Whaaah-!"

He couldn't help but exclaim at this time, it was like he'd stepped into a totally different world. The image of drab and gloom that had been presented by the exterior of the building had been totally flipped on its head, the interior was brightly lit with cleanly painted pink and red walls. A plush carpet was spread out along the floor while comfortable and seemingly expensive furniture was strategically situated in various parts of the room.

But perhaps the most eye catching of all was the room's inhabitants. Bunnies, they were everywhere, by a rough estimate, Jae counted close to a dozen of the short furry anthros. Some were briskly moving about, some were relaxing on the couch sets and some were doing some kind of work on foldable white tables that seemed out of place among the rest of the ambiance.

One thing he took notice of was that every single bunny was a femboy just like the three that had dragged him to this place. All of them sported varying fur colours and hairstyles with the main commonality in all of them being their obvious feminine features that caused one to question their preferences.

"Hey, you guys are back!"

As usual, Jae was unable to notice the approach of one of the bunnies until he was standing right beside them. This one had cream coloured fur with blonde hair in a bob cut that went all the way down to his delicate neck.

"Yeah, as you can see, we brought you guys a little present."

"Huh?"

Jae found the direction their conversation was heading to be a strange one as Jackie seemed to be pointing at him when he said that? As the kitty grew flustered, the sound of the heavy door slamming closed behind him made all the hairs on his tail stand up! He quickly turned back to see Mark and Beck securing the latch in the door, the former black Bunny flashing him a cheeky smile as he did so!

"Uh, hey, what do you mean by "present", weren't you guys going to take me back to Main Street?"

"Oh man, you still believe that after so long. News flash, Kitty, you won't be going anywhere anytime soon."

Jae's heart started pounding as he quickly realised that the situation was more dire than he initially thought. The black Bunny chimed in as to worsen his growing anxiety.

"Honestly, I'm impressed that you managed to get so lost that you made it all the way here into Furball Territory."

"Yeah, like, didn't you find it strange that there was no one else around the place?"

"Ugh."

Jae realised that he'd made a huge mistake and had ended up in this precarious situation as a result. Who would have thought that he'd one day get himself involve with some kind of gang just from having a bad sense of direction?!

Some of the bunnies who had noticed their arrival began to gather around. In the blink of an eye, around six or seven furballs were moving in on the retreating catboy from all directions. Though they were all a head shorter than him on average, it made their approach no less intimidating, the catboy moved back until his back was against the cold iron of the large door!

Whichever way he looked, the panicked femboy was surrounded by bunny variants of his kind, their luscious curves covered in soft fur of varying shades and colours were in contrast to their adorable appearances that were again in contrast to the feeling of intimidation they were giving off. Jae who was literally backed up against a wall was certainly feeling intimidated at this time, however, together with that intimidation was a feeling the femboy never thought he would experience in a time like this, arousal.

Jae didn't consider himself to be a masochist by any means, however the catboy suddenly found it oddly appealing to be surrounded by all these bunny femboys even though he ought to be a lot more concerned for his well-being! And that begged a question that the femboy had until now. What exactly were they going to do to him?

Well, it would be completely stupid for them to drag him all this way just to kill him, especially since it wasn't like he was a member of some rival gang or anything. As he thought about it some more, a rather outlandish thought found its way into Jae's frazzled mind. Maybe they had taken to do that? Surely not. The possibility was one that the femboy wanted to deny, however what was unfortunately undeniable was the reaction he experienced as these thoughts raced through his head. And this reaction was easily noticed by the surrounding Bunnies.