Gang Banger Pt. 01 - Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could smell both the stench of Ashley's musk as well as his leaking sex fluids in his nostrils, the kitty poked and prodded at the tight foreskin with his tongue, soon wedging the tip of his tongue below the Bunny's natural dick sleeve.

"Ngh, I guess it's true that the quiet ones really suck the best~♥"

"Hurry up boss, hurrryyyy!"

The other Bunnies were growing restless watching the kitty suck on their boss' schlong like a lollipop. Some of them were trying to keep their boners under control while eagerly waiting their turn while the more impatient of them had already begun jerking off. The sticky, schlicking noises of bunny boy cocks being stroked filled Jae's ears and encouraged him so be more aggressive.

The kitty shoved his tongue as deep into the pink Bunny's foreskin as it would go and began twirling it around the hot, stiff and ever so slick glans. The flavour below Ashley's foreskin was a decent bit stronger that on the outside, however it was nothing the horny kitty couldn't handle. He made wet noises with his mouth and used his tongue and lips to pleasure the Bunny's cock while Ashley caressed Jae's cat ears and began to moan lightly

His fluffy bunny tail was gently wiggling and his thick thighs would occasionally jolt, his large toes tapped gently on the ground and his hips had begun to sway gently, all of this was picked up by the kitty that was still kneading his bare bunny butt with his grubby mitts.

"Haaaahhhhnnn~♪"

Sluurrrppp~!

"Ngh!"

Just as Ashley was going to shove his cock in further, the kitty completely beat him to it! Jae was like a natural-born cocksucker as he soon took the bunny into his mouth until his lips were halfway down the shaft!

"Urrrrrgg-gglkk~!"

Of course, all that Bunny dick didn't just vanish into thin air, with nowhere else to go, the jerking cock head pried open the kitty's throat, squashing his uvula and making his gag reflex trip off. Though Jae was able to breathe with the blockage in his throat, he still choked on the cock that was now causing a noticeable bulge in the top of his neck, there one would be able to identify where the head of the Bunny's prick had paused on its journey into his gullet.

"Klkk!"

Jae continued to hack and retch on the meaty cock, but even as tears formed in his eyes, he refused to pull off of the engorged dong. In fact, he went as far as to tighten his grip on the Bunny's bountiful behind as though afraid that he'd pull away instead. The taste of salty cock and balls sweat soaked Jae's tastebuds as he now had a proper mouthful of sweaty bunny bick to suck on. Nothing could feel better to the kitty at this time than the swollen, hot cock meat throbbing in his mouth and throat.

Jae's tail was wagging in full enjoyment as he knelt with his face in the Bunny's musky crotch. Ashley's tail was now flitting around a lot faster, the Bunny's expression loosened up as he painted the inside of Jae's throat in warm cock spittle. The kitty's fears of the Bunny pulling out were completely unfounded, instead Ashley rested both hands on the back of Jae's head and began to pull towards his crotch.

"Glllrrrkkk!"

Every retch of his throat would clamp down on the Bunny's cock and cause his smooth, plump balls to jerk. More and more slimy pre seed flowed down Jae's gullet as the kitty assisted the Bunny's entry into his throat, firmly grabbing onto his bouncy buttcheeks and swallowing the member down his gullet. The meaty prick was fed into him with a sticky wet noise, more and more crotch sweat soaked his tongue and Jae swallowed the meat of the bunny, the leader of the gang that had captured him to serve as their pet.

One would think that defiance would be the kitty's priority at this time, however the only thing on Jae's mind was the cock that was creeping further and further down his throat. The bulge in his neck went deeper and deeper until the femboy's lips were pressed to the moist tuft of pubic fur decorating Ashley's crotch.

"Look at that, he swallowed boss' whole sword!"

"Oh man, I can't wait to jam mine in his fucking face."

"You're gonna have to wait until I'm done with his mouth."

"I've got first go at his ass~♪"

The peanut gallery grew more raucous and excited as the catboy serviced the pink bunny. The Bunny in question was silently revelling in the feeling of the kitty's mouth and throat on his cock, only moaning lightly as Jae choked on his schlong.

"Glllkk!" Sluuurrpp~

"Ghhhff-ung~♥"

Though he was gagging incessantly, there was no other place Jae would have rather been at this moment. The once shy and reserved femboy had found a new calling in sucking dick on this day. The only other times he had ever entertained someone with his mouth had been pretty tame, on the level of a light suck or a playful lick. None had ever been as big as the Bunny's cock and none had ever gone so deep into his mouth and throat.

Jae massaged Ashley's member with his throat whole savouring the Bunny's ripe crotch musk from up close. Pubic fur tickled his nostrils the same way the potent stench tickled his sinuses. His lungs constantly inflated and deflated with the alluringly pungent scent as runny cock spittle continued to flow down his spasming gullet. How he wished he could breathe in this intoxicating scent all day, with these perverse thoughts fuelling his horniness, Jae reluctantly moved his hands from the Bunny's springy butt and moved them to his springy hips. Grabbing a good handful of Ashley's doughy hips, Jae braced himself and pushed his head back.

"Klk!"

"Haaah~♫"

His throat convulsed and clamped harder onto the swollen phallus as it moved through in the opposite direction this time. The bulge in his neck shrunk in length following the extraction of the bulbous head from his throat, it was pulled all the way out until the head popped out of his throat, striking his uvula and causing him to gag harder. Ashley simply sighed in pleasure and allowed the kitty to back up off his dick, after all, he clearly no longer had the intention to escape.

Squelch~

"Klllrrrk-gak!"

"Ngh~!"

As expected, the leaking head barely swiped Jae's tongue before he shoved his head forward, gripping the Bunny's hips as though to hold him in place as the hot cock was shoved back down his gullet. The feeling of the kitty's tight throat felt like new in the same way that the swollen cock meat felt like new in Jae's gullet, Ashley especially liked the way he gagged and massaged his engorged and sensitive member.

The kitty gagged all the way until his nose was once again buried in the Bunny's sweaty pubes, the swollen cock re-sheathed in his neck and causing it to bulge as he choked on it. Even though he was tempted to grab a couple handfuls of plump bunny boy butt, Jae maintained the discipline necessary to hold onto Ashley's doughy hips and pull back once more.

Chuupp~ squelch~

"H-haaahh, whoooooh~♪"

"Mmmmnnnnnnffff~♫"

Even more of the bunnies were stroking their peckers at this point, their moaning sounded like an orchestra of cute voices. Their large, sensitive ears picked up every bit of the raunchy sounds made as the kitty slowly and methodically went back and forth on their boss' rod. The sounds made as the meaty fuck stick swabbed and rubbed the inside of his throat, his gagging caused shivers to course through their curvy, furry bodies.

They formed a circle around the cocksucking kitty and the pink bunny, their heated bodies warmed up even further and those that had been working out had their musk amplified. A light fog of musk and pheromones enveloped the pair in the middle, causing both to become more aroused and many time more bold.

Chuupp~

"Mnnnnnn-phhhmnn~♥"

Schlkk~ chuupp~

The kitty's actions adopted an even greater sluttiness, he gave Ashley a provocative upward glance as he allowed his cock head to fill his cheeks where he used the inside to rub the sensitive and spurting glans. The Bunny felt like he was having the life sucked out of him through his hard and throbbing cock, a tingly, zapping sensation coursed through his crotch with each of the kitty's machinations that made his ears and tail twitch and spasm.

"Haaah haaah, ngh."

Squelch~ "Mmngrrrkkk!"

Ashley suddenly grabbed the sides of Jae's head, and in response, the kitty finally placed his hands on the Bunny's plump ass cheeks where they belonged, the pink bunny would take it from her.

Plap-Squelch-PLAP-PLOP!

"Grrrkkkl-gak-!"

Squelch-PLAP!

No longer was the kitty allowed to slowly stroke the Bunny's cock with his throat, Ashley held a firm grasp on Jae's head and went straight into humping his face! The femboy on the receiving end firmly squeezed the furry, sparingly ass cheeks while keeping his arms completely loose, allowing the Bunny all the leverage necessary to pump his throbbing shaft into his mouth and throat.

The Bunny swung his plump hips quickly and vigorously, his puffy tail wagging at high speed and his butt cheeks jiggling with each impact as his pelvis repeatedly struck the kitty's face. Jae completely let himself go and allowed the gang's boss, now his boss, to fuck his face. His vision rapidly transitioned between light pink fur and darkness, thankfully his physique prevented him from being hurt as his face was repeatedly struck by the Bunny's soft yet tight body.

"Haaah haaah haaah~♥♥"

PLAP-Squelch-PLOP!

Ashley's demeanour as the gang's boss was completely crumbled by this point, the expression on his face was that of a horny whore as he ravaged the newcomer's mouth. None of the other bunnies found the slightest fault with their boss' enraptured appearance, they themselves were putting on a rather indecent display as they stroked themselves harder to compliment the facefucking happening before them.

By now there wasn't a single bunny that wasn't stroking themselves, even the silent Beck was having at his swollen rod as the excitement in the place grew to unbelievable heights. Most of what were said about bunnies were in fact true, they were horny little creatures and that was especially so for bunny anthros like themselves. In the first place, they had "recruited" the kitty into the gang for that specific purpose. A fancy way of saying it would be a "sexual relief officer", but really he was just the gang's new fuckpet.

Plop-Plop-PLAP!

"Klllkk-grrk~!"

And so far his "orientation" was going rather well. Ashley's body that had cooled down from his work out had now built up a fresh layer of fragrant sweat, the increase in crotch musk that was filling the kitty's nose was accompanied by an increase in the pink Bunny's special pheromones. The more he breathed in the pungent scent, the more Jae let himself go, his eyes were glazed over and his gagging became more rhythmic and enticing, frothy spittle leaked from his mouth that was being jackhammered and dripped down both his chin and the bunny boy's plump balls.

Ashley's moaning became a lot more vocal and filled the ears of the others jerking in a circle, soon the Bunny's throbbing cock began to jerk as his balls began to churn. At this time, Jae took a firmer grip of the Bunny's plump booty and increased the suction of his mouth. Barely a few seconds later, Ashley sent one final, forceful thrust into his face and held the kitty's head down in his sweaty, musky crotch as his cock jerked powerfully in his throat.

"Ngh~!"

Spuurrtttt~

Jae felt the Bunny's cock jerk and expand in his gullet before a huge wad of hot bunny boy ball brew filled his throat! Before the creamy wad could make it down into his belly it was quickly followed by a second and then a third, the balls pressed to his chin aggressively churned and contracted as his throat was impregnated by the horny Bunny.

"Haaaah~ ngh~!"

Spuuurrtt~

Spluuurrtttt~

A beat later, the sounds of groaning began to play from the surrounding Bunnies and Jae soon felt a spray of creamy bunny ball soup splatter onto him, followed by a second and third from different directions. The boss' orgasm set off a chain reaction and the many Bunnies around them started cumming one after the other, all of their cocks pointed right at the kitty with his face buried in the pink Bunny's crotch.

Rope after thick rope of hot, cloudy jizz gradually painted Jae's immobile body, the creamy loads formed large wads that gradually oozed down his body while more layers were added in place.

Spuuurtt~

Spprrrtt~ spluurrtt~

Spuuurrtt~

The stench of fresh semen filled the surroundings and entered Jae's nostrils that were saturated in the pink Bunny's musk. The sensory overload soon became too much and the femboy's own balls started to churn, quickly followed by a spray of kitty cum that made white splatters on his own knees and the ground. Though his load was nothing compared to the absurd quantity of steaming spunk blanketing his body from all sides.

The Bunnies came and came, the kitty became more soaked as he received a hearty feeding from Ashley's balls. The pink Bunny held a firm grip on his head and released his hot load with a warped and pleasure expression on his adorably furry face. Wad after wad of thick, creamy nut sauce was dumped into Jae's stomach until his belly began to swell as though he'd eaten two full meals. Only then did Ashley finally start to pull out, but of course he didn't pull out all the way.

The Bunny's cock was extracted from the femboy's gullet while still spitting up sizable spurts of jizz, soon the bulbous and swollen head was pulled out of his throat.

Spuurrt~ spluuurtt~

Gulp~

A blast of hot nut filled the kitty's mouth and caused his cheeks to bloat, Jae instinctively gulped down the potent nut cream only to have his mouth filled again as soon as he swallowed. Ashley sighed in relief as he emptied a portion of his load directly into the kitty's mouth, he him gulp the potent stuff straight from the source. The full taste of the bitter/salty bunny batter soaked into Jae's tastebuds as he swallowed one thick wad after the other. The stench of pungent jizz burned his sinuses while the taste was engrained on his tongue, the kitty came harder as he revelled in the absurd immorality.

Finally, just as the kitty was starting to look three month pregnant, Ashley pulled his cock out all the way. A popping noise was made as the bulbous head left the kitty's lips, and a split second later Jae was blasted in the face by yet another spurt of hot spunk.

Splurt~

"Ngh~♥"

Ashley gripped his cock and jerked out the last few spurts of cum all over the kitty's pretty face, adding to the mess that his boys had made all over the new "recruit". Jae simply tilted his head upwards and opened his mouth, sticking out his spunk-coated tongue to receive the last of what the plump bunny balls had to offer.

"Haaaaahh~"

"Whhoooooh~"

A couple minutes after the chain orgasm had begun, each bunny finished cumming at practically the same time. Ashley stood up straight, panting like the rest of them with his sensitive cock in his hand with the leaking tip pointed at the kitty's painted face. All of Jae's unique features had been lost under a thick coating of bunny boy spunk that went from the tips of his soggy and drooping kitty ears all the way down to the tips of his well-kept toes. Most of the warehouse now stunk of sex and spunk, the main culprit of course being the soaked catboy that now looked like a walking jizz monster with a belly full of hot bunny batter.

"Whooh, well boys, I think this new recruit is gonna fit in quite nicely. Don't you all think so?"

Ashley tried to recover his demeanour as the boss, which was tough with his naked dick slowly softening between his plump thighs. Though, the rest of them weren't much better off, some answered his question with a sultry groan while others simply raised a thumb with their other hand clasping their jerking rod.

"Haaah, anyway, you're first task'll be too clean all of this up."

By "this", Ashley was of course referring to the countless pints of Bunny boy spunk splattering the kitty's body as well as the floor. Thankfully, the pompous Bunnies were particular about keeping their workplace clean, though they weren't going to offer their cleaning tools to the new recruit to use.

"Of course, you're only allowed to use your tongue and mouth. And don't forget about all this jizz you got in my beautiful fur."

Technically, all of the cloudy jizz running down Ashley's plump legs were from the balls of his boys, but such details were unnecessary, this was Jae's role in the gang. In response, the kitty that was still drunk on lust raised his arm that was dripping in jizz and gave it a nice long lick, filling his tongue with the creamy spunk of his new "companions". It would take him quite a while to get rid of all the jizz, especially the stuff that had soaked into Ashley's fur. But then again, it wasn't like he was going anywhere anytime soon.

To be continued...