Gang Banger Pt. 01 - Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, what do we have here?"

"Ah hey-!"

Suddenly, one of the Bunnies reached for Jae's leggings where a small tent had popped up. The femboy tried to resist but quickly had his arms restrained by another set of soft yet firm bunny paws. Even with his minor advantage in height, Jae was completely unable to overcome their strength and had both his pants and uh, panties, pulled down to reveal his shame.

"Looks like someone's already excited~♥"

"Ugh!"

The half circle of bunnies was created with the sight of the kitty's pecker that had easily grown erect in the short time it took for them to surround him. They were honestly surprised as they had indeed meant to make it a show of intimidation, and yet their victim was now popping a stiffy that was bobbing up and down. Jae wanted nothing more than to crawl into a hole at this point, it was humiliating having his smoothly shaven crotch exposed, but for him to even be fully erect at this time was the nail in the coffin.

"Hah, hey!"

That was when one of the bunnies began poking at his pecker! It was like they'd never seen one before, the Bunny kept dabbing his member with his furry finger, causing it to jerk and flinch even more as though there was a spring on the end. Jae's humiliation only increased and so did the size of his cock, the femboy was unable to stop his member from growing in response to their actions, and in this way it quickly reached full mast at a respectable six inches of uncut femboy cock!

Jae wasn't one to boast, however he had always been proud deep down of his pecker that was above average as far as when comparing to humans, and it seemed like the bunnies were in agreement.

"Nice dick!"

One of them complimented, but Jae wasn't sure if he was meant to feel flattered with what they were currently doing to him.

"Well, since he already showed us his, it's only fair that we show him ours, right boys?"

The Bunny's words were met with high-pitched giggles as the rest began to disrobe. Jae watched as the sparce articles of clothing, that were similarly suggestive like those of his three initial captors', were shed as though none of them possessed an ounce of shame. In no time at all, there were skin-tight shorts and tops fallen all over the floor and the fully naked, furry bodies of the bunny femboys were revealed.

Every one of them looked cuddly to the touch, Jae might have been tempted to hug one of them of not for the crowd of semi-erect phalluses staring him down like a band of cobras! Some of their dicks were human-shaped like his own while some were rabbit-like, complete with knots, sheathes, and plumb balls covered in fuzz. One thing they all had in common though was that all of their members were larger than Jae's.

The smallest appeared to be about eight inches long, and they clearly weren't fully erect yet! Jae was feeling really intimidated now, thoughts of what was about to become of him raced through the femboy's mind. And while he was trying to convince himself to feel fear at this time, his damn cock was instead hopping in joy as though it couldn't wait to join in with its new friends!

"Let me go!"

Jae began to struggle to free himself from the bunnies' grip, rather than the consequences, the femboy was more afraid of his deepening impression as some kind of horny kitty. He didn't want to believe himself a pervert that would find pleasure in being the bunny boys' plaything, yet his exposed member continued to jerk in anticipation, right in from of the furry faces of his captors.

"And why would we do that?"

This was when a new voice suddenly filled his ears. By this point, most of the bunnies in the "warehouse" had gathered and gotten themselves naked while surrounding the femboy in a small crowd. This crowd was gradually parted following the intrusion of the voice and Jae was astonished at the sight of the one seen stepping through the adjacent walls of furry femboys.

Even though anthros were already fantastical creatures by the sensibilities of regular humans, their genealogy tended to conform greatly to that of the regular animals once found on Origin Earth. A lot of their habits were similar and their appearances were conventional when it came to things like the colour of their fur. With that, there existed special cases among anthros, such as those possessing traits of creatures that were considered mythical even in the anthromorphs' original world. The most classic and well-known example of this were the Dragons.

The bunny that appeared before Jae now had a unique light pink fur covering the majority of his body with accents for of a moderate white covering laces like his trim belly, hands and fluffy feet. His large bunny ears stood upright while flopping over forwards about halfway y through. A head of long, thick hair with a deeper, almost reddish-pink colour hung down the back of his head in twintails that almost reached the ground standing up.

Jae wondered if bike shorts and crop tops were the uniform of their gang or something, this bunny was rocking a fully black set similar to what most of the others had been wearing just now. Though it seemed like with the three from the beginning, this Bunny had been exercising until recently as faint steam could be seen rising from his curvy body while there were obvious wets pots on his clothing, particularly around the bulge in his shorts!

"So, what do we have here?"

"Jackie and them went out and got us a pet boss."

"Nice, have you guys broken him in yet?"

"We were just about to."

From their conversation, this one appeared to be the gang's boss, though Jae was having a hard time paying attention as he seemed to be growing more and more agitated by the second. It should be noted that anthros with unusual visual characteristic like the one before him often had something special about them besides just their appearance.

Ever since a few moments ago when all the bunnies had stripped, there had been a pungent feral musk filling the catboy's surroundings. Some of them had obviously been exercising or engaged in some kind of rigorous physical activity that caused them to sweat, it seem to be a trend of sorts among rabbit type anthros. However, even amongst the myriad of bunny boy scents surrounding Jae on either side, there was one particular one that was making his body all tingly and corrupting his mind at the same time!

"Haaah haaah~"

The femboy actually began to pant as he stared thirstily at the wet bulge in the boss Bunny's crotch. This was most definitely where that alluring smell was coming from, and the more he inadvertently breathed it in, he more excited Jae felt. To be clear, the scent he was smelling was no different from that of the others in that it was a feral, musky scent. However, the smell coming off of the boss seemed to be much, much, richer and it didn't seem like it was entirely a result of his crotch being wet with sweat.

There was something mixed in with his smell that was making Jae react in such a way that he couldn't help eagerly breathing it in. A light fog gradually formed over the kitty's mind as his dick throbbed and jerked.

"Tsk tsk tsk, look at him drooling already."

"Hehe, who can resist you, boss?"

The pink Bunny decided to get closer to the femboy who wasn't struggling near as hard as before, and as he got closer, Jae's tension gradually loosened to the point that the Bunnies no longer had to hold him down to stay put. The kitty's gaze was trained completely on the approaching Bunny's bulge that undulated as his plump thighs swayed, the scent being given off became stronger as he approached and its effect on Jae's mind was ever greater.

By the time his silent footfalls ceased, the Bunny's crotch was mere inches away from the nose of the femboy who was now sitting on the ground with a steely boner tucked between his exposed thighs. The scent left Jae mesmerized, even though it was still the scent of sweat and musk, something about the musk of this particular bunny was having a magical effect on the kitty. As he continued to wordlessly breathe in the pungent odour at close range, Jae's self-control waned more and more until the actions of his body finally got away from him.

"Wow, this one cracked pretty easy~♪"

The pink Bunny remained still and looked down on the kitty as Jae got up close and personal with him, really personal. The catboy was completely unreserved and reach his hands around to grab onto the Bunny's plump, furry butt below his soft and thin shorts! His palm and fingers dug into the warm, fleshy cheeks of the Bunny's rear while his face dug even deeper into his crotch!

The wet spot in his bulge wasn't just for show, pungent crotch sweat wet the kitty femboy' face as the soft and squishy package of the bunny boy conformed to the shape of his face. Jae could hardly believe his own actions, he was a shy kitty by nature and would find it hard to make friends when others weren't friendly to him first. A careful cat like him would have never put his hands on a complete stranger for any reason, yet right now he had his face buried in a stranger's most private place.

"Fffffffffnnnnnffffff~"

"Mmnnnnn~♪"

Yet he just couldn't resist, the femboy made noises that would leave him red-faced at any other time as he filled his airways with the alluring stench of the bunny boy's musk. It was pungent and ripe, it stung his nose as he inhaled the scent, clearly this Bunny had been working out even harder than some of the others around, and the result was the pungent crotch musk that Jae found himself unable to get enough of!

One would think that the Bunny's musk smelt like perfume, however it was a completely pure, smelly stench like one would imagine. Yet the nature of the stench only made the kitty more excited the more he breathed it in. He kept his face firmly pressed into the Binny's bulge, not so hard as to cause the creature harm but deep enough that the soft cock and balls smothered his face in both their presence and their alluring stink.

His fingers began to grope the plush behind filling his palms, the Bunny's plump cheeks were like a malleable dough that contained the perfect combination of softness and firmness. His fingers were pushed back the more he squeezed, and this only encouraged him to be more bold in his groping as he huffed the potent crotch musk like an addict. It was hard to think that just a few moments ago Jae was worried for his safety at the hands of the gang of bunnies, now he was literally face deep in their supposed boss' crotch, savouring his musk while the others watched on and giggled to themselves in amusement.

"Fffffffnnnfffff~ Mmnnnnn~♪"

Jae completely ignored all the others, like a man obsessed, he kept his face planted and panting against the Bunny boy's cock and balls like it was the only thing he wanted to smell for the rest of his life. Pretty soon though, he felt the soft package against his face begin to swell. Jae's face was gently pushed off of the Bunny's crotch as the bulge in his shorts grew rapidly, pretty soon there was a stiff log in his shorts poking and prodding at the kitty's mesmerized face.

"Are you just gonna sniff me all day or are you going to get on with it?"

There was no need for any iteration on what the Bunny meant and there was neither any hesitation to comply. The kitty was just about to pull on the Bunny's shorts where an impressive tent had formed when an idea suddenly came to him. Why rob himself of feeling his perfect ass when there was a better way? The thoughts that would have never occurred to him under a normal state of mind now easily influenced Jae's actions, and without further thought he opened his mouth.

"Perveted little kitty~"

"Hnf hnf hnf~♪"

The pink bunny mocked the femboy with a toothy grin and Jae was all for it, the kitty pulled his face away from the Bunny's musky balls only momentarily as a means of taking the band of the bike shorts between his pearly white teeth. The taste of salty sweat filled his mouth from the fabric that was soaked through and Jae made sure to brush his tongue into the damp fabric as he lowered his head and used his mouth to pulled the Bunny's shorts down.

As he did so, something eventually sprung free of the Bunny's shorts, it bounced and bobbed once or twice before the tip landed and settled on the kitty's forehead. If Jae were a cartoon character, there would be sparkles in his eyes as he gazed up at the Bunny boy's erect cock. He could feel the heat of the pinkish-white phallus on the rest of his face as the moist, stiff, pink head rested between his brows. The uncut dick gave of an even stronger scent that had the kitty flaring his nostrils.

Jae measured about nine inches from the tip all the way down to the base where the smooth and sweaty balls were still tucked into the black bike shorts. Even though the plump orbs created a nice visual contrast from inside the black shorts, Jae's impatience was as palpable as his own throbbing erection. The femboy bit into the band and pulled the Bunny's shorts all the way down, allowing the plump orbs to jiggle free and brush against his face.

"Pretty big huh?"

The pink Bunny caressed the kitty's ears while his cock and balls rested on his face. Honestly, his member was far from the biggest Jae had ever seen even in real life, after all, the society where anthros of all kinds were common had many freaks of nature with dicks that could split the average human in half. However, this was certainly the biggest dick he had so much intimate contact with.

The scent filling his nose was the most pungent and pure it had ever been. Clearly the Bunny's cock had yet to reach full mast and Jae sought to change that, he smushed his face back into the Bunny's now naked junk and took in the entirety of the musky stench that made his brain feel tingly. The moist surface of his smooth cock and balls felt exquisite on his face, his cheeks, nose, mouth, every part of his face was gradually covered and marked in the Bunny's crotch sweat as he nuzzled the warm and fleshy cock and balls with his nose.

"This one's a real pervert, huh boss?"

"When do we get a turn?"

"Nghf, give me a minute~"

Even the pink Bunny was surprised at how eager the slutty kitten was. His natural pheromones were stronger that most and he had made plenty use of it to get what he wanted by seducing plenty of key figures in certain places, however not many of them had reacted so strongly. The kitty that had been struggling to be free mere moments ago was now grabbing huge lungfuls of his crotch musk that had ripened and matured after he'd just got done working out.

The enthusiasm with which the kitty massaged his sweaty junk with his face in a way that was both forceful and gentle caused the Bunny to grow harder, soon reaching full mast at an astonishing ten flat inches as his cock was rubbing up on the slut's face. Precum leaked from the bright pink tip that was barely poking out of his foreskin, it dripped down the shaft and got onto the kitty's face and in his hair.

The pink Bunny, Ashley, wished that he could ride this out all day, however he also took his position as the gang's boss seriously and knew that he couldn't have all the fun and leave his boys unsatisfied. Therefore, he decided to advance things along before the kitty femboy really agitated his bunny's libido.

"Open your mouth, slut."

"Nyaaaahhh~"

"Geez boss, did you jerk off with catnip or something?"

Ashley commanded the kitty and the latter responded as if the name was made for him. With lust filling his olive eyes, Jae looked Ashley in his light blue eyes and opened his mouth, sticking out his tongue and making it clear that he was already over the deep end.

Ashley smirked and grabbed his swollen and throbbing shaft, bringing the tip to the femboy's open mouth and giving a couple wet smacks to the tongue with his bulbous head. Precum was smeared on the kitty's tongue, and while Jae wanted nothing more than to swallow and savour the hot, slimy fluid, he kept his tongue out until his new master was done with it. The Bunny held the kitty's chin and began to grind the leaking head of his cock onto his tongue, fully working the taste into the latter's tastebuds.

Even though Jae was a second generation hybrid, he still possessed some of the roughness in his tongue like most feline type anthros. This roughness seemed to greatly stimulate the head of the Bunny's cock as he began to moan while grinding the tip across the moist surface. Precum continued to spurt from the twitching eye of Ashley's dick and run down Jae's tongue where it polled in his mouth.

"Nyaaaahhh~♥"

Jae was no innocent kitty, he had sucked dick before and had tasted similar fluids, however that which was leaking from Ashley's member seemed to possess an even stronger flavour, it melted on his tastebuds and caused the aphrodisiacal effects clouding his mind to become stronger. The catboy continued to playfully lap at the stiff cock head as the taste of Ashley's dick was aggressively scrubbed onto his tongue. Finally, the Bunny seemed eager to get down to business and began to insert his swollen and throbbing dick in the kitty's hungry mouth pussy.

Ashley's cock wasn't just long, it was pretty thick too. Normally one would find it a challenge to fit the Bunny's meaty member in their mouth, however this would be no problem at all for Jae, the kitty knew it and so did the Bunny.

When it came to second generation hybrids and even first generation hybrids, their aesthetics weren't the only thing special about them. In the first place, for them to be born would require the union between a human and an anthro, and anyone who knew what the world was like a few years after the Splice would understand how much of a challenge this would have been at the time.

Anthros came in all shapes and sizes and the variations between them were much greater than that between humans. Most anthros possessed physical characteristics that made them rather "incompatible" with a human's physiology. The answer to this came with the creation of a little blue pill which would later become the most well-known and controversial drug in all of Earth's history. The effects of this drug made humans more physically, and often times more mentally compliant with the sexual endeavours of their more animalistic counterparts. These endeavours of course described proclivities that were both orthodox and... unorthodox.

But that's a separate story, the general outcome was that humans and anthros started cross-breeding like mad, leading to the creation of the later generations of anthros. Honestly, they seriously went at it like there was something in the air making them horny, but then again such a thing was to be expected with anthros being generally more sexually liberal and humans being in heat all year round. And as all of this went on, there was an "unexpected" occurrence, mainly that a lot of the traits humans had gained from taking the drug in question were inexplicably passed down to their offspring. For instance, the physical characteristic that allowed a small and frail human to swallow the entire cock of a purebred equine anthro and/or the trait that allowed them to breathe while doing so.

Schlorp~

"Oohh~"

"Mnnnn~♪"

Before Ashley could get the head in all the way, Jae instead practically sucked the leaking bulb into his mouth! The Bunny was momentarily surprised but quickly adjusted and allowed the kitty do his own thing, and he certainly wasn't disappointed. As the taste of bunny boy cock and precum filled his mouth, Jae continued to moan lovingly and started swirling his rough tongue around the pulsating prick head.

The unique texture of the Bunny's human-shaped glans was transmitted to his tongue along with a flavour that quickly became his favourite as of this moment. Well actually, there was another taste he was interested in, one he would have to work towards, and so he did. Jae got his whole tongue coated in the hot pre as he swirled and licked while keeping only the uncut head in his maw, his slutty lips sucking away at the throbbing shaft.