Gang Ho

Story Info
Gang dispute settled through submission combat in gym.
3.6k words
3.93
3.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
137 Followers

Jean had set up a web sight to host underground women wrestling. She took applications and posted on Only Fans for her subscribers. There was an emphasis patrol on 3 female gangs in her city. The head of the police gang unit went to the 3 gangs with a disputed territory.

With the idea that one of the initiates from each gang could battle out in a round robin tournament to settle the matter. It was winner take all for 3 submissions. The girls would face each other on the first day. With a random number generator, he would determine who fought first, then the loser would take on the third girl. The losers would then fight for elimination.

Unless the same girl lost twice then the winner of the elimination match would be able to fight the winner of the first round. They would have to win 2 in a row to be the winner. The winners gang received the disputed territory with guaranteed no retaliation. The winner herself owned the other two as property and each match ended with submission or loss of consciousness. No weapons, biting or eye gouging. All other combat methods were allowed.

Jean was given the ultimate call of what was a submission and the first thing negotiated was what the uniform was going to be. The uniform was decided as tee shirts and gym shorts. Each girl was allowed to wear a bra and panties but no socks or shoes. No jewelry.

Jean ran the numbers and set up the bracket. Liz was in black and faced Sandy in red. The loser would face Rachel in Blue then the winners would face off the following day in a best 2 out of 3. The loser would go home with Jean and return the next day to be claimed by the ultimate winner.

Rachel was not allowed to watch the first match and the winner would get 1 hour to recover before the second match. The morning of the first match arrived. The gym the matches would be held in was in one nicer parts of town. That ensured it wasn't on one of the gangs turf. A private limo retrieved each girl.

Rachel would not be picked up until noon. The First match started at 11 am. Jean had the keys to the gym and was the only one other than the girls allowed in the building. There were 12 cameras around the ring so all the fights would be well documented.

The first to arrive was Sandy. She had her hair pulled into a tight bun, her red tee shirt was quite loose fitting and she had on a sports bra. Her red shorts were beach volleyball bottoms. Jean asked about underwear, and she said she wasn't wearing any. Jean checked and sure enough there was none.

Liz arrived and her hair was in corn rows with 6" braids at the back, tee shirt was tight over her larger frame. She was wearing a white lace bra and white lace thong. Her black shorts were loose, basketball style shorts they came below her knees. Jean patted Liz down and she was clean for banned materials.

Jean was wired with a mic. She also had a camera in her glasses so she could properly document any submissions. The closed circuit was started so each of the gangs could watch from their club house and see that there were no shenanigans allowed. Jean came on and gave the particulars Height weight and color of uniform. "Black Corner, Liz, 36B-32-40 5'9" tall. Weighing 155 pounds. 5'11" reach. In the red corner, Sandy, 34D-25-36 5'3" tall. Weighing 128 pounds 5'3" reach.

Each of the fighters hearts were racing. The horn sounded and the fight was on. The two girls circled each other and Sandy dove for Liz's knees. Liz deflected her with a shove and took her back. She drove the blonde girl down onto the mat and started pounding the sides of her head with her fists.

Liz did not lock herself into position and the blonde girl was able to lift her hips, arch her back and displace the larger girl and stood in the process. Liz becoming confident after getting in a good salvo and thought the blonde would be stunned. Liz marched straight at her into a right hook. Sandy followed her fist into the larger girl with her body.

Grabbing the bottom of the tight black shirt She rolled it up over the girls shoulders and trapped her arms in it. Liz's face was covered, and the thin lacy white bra contrasted with her dark skin. Sandy could not tell where in the face she was striking the heavier girl.

Liz could only see the fist through the mesh of her shirt as it was about to strike her. Sandy was sitting on the upper stomach and her crotch as Liz struggled, was pushing Liz's bra up over her tits. Sandy got the satisfaction of seeing blood seeping through the shirt. When Liz tried to throw her off, Sandy held the bra like a bull rider holds a rope on the bull. Sandy's right hand was beginning to get sore from striking the girl's face. In a moment of inattention Sandy let Liz get her arms down and move the shirt.

The heavier girl shoved Sandy hard in the chest with both hands and as Sandy was pushed backward the bra gave way. Sandy ended up at Liz's feet and both stood.

Liz's face was swelling under both eyes and her nose was pouring blood. Through swollen lips she said, "Now you will feel real pain." It felt to both girls like they had been at it for an hour. There was only 2 minutes on the clock. Liz pulled her shirt down and charged the blonde girl.

She got the blonde in a headlock and was punching her face, when the blonde reversed her, by pushing hard on Liz's lower back with her left hand and taking her right wrist in her right. She shoved the big girl into a turn buckle knocking the wind from her. Liz did the shirt trick again and this time took the dazed girls shorts to her knees.

This gave her time to throw Liz face down and climb on her back and put her in a rear chokehold. Jean was on the mat in front of the girls. Sandy had her elbow in front of Liz's esophagus and was pulling back hard enough that Liz's breasts were exposed to Jean's camera. Liz was fighting back as she could, but her arms were trapped in the tight black shirt, and she could not get her knees free of the shorts around them. She arched forward in a feeble attempt to dislodge the blonde and was unable to change the choke.

Liz's vision started to tunnel. She saw Jean close to her face and the world went black. When she woke, she could only breathe through her nose. Sandy had removed her panties and shoved them into her mouth. Her bra was tied around her wrists on her back and the blonde girl was posing, fully dressed with her foot on the side of the big girl's face.

With Liz's shoulders on the mat face down and her ankles under Sandy's armpits, this put Liz's feet behind Sandy's arms. Sandy walked backward to hold the bigger girl in a crab. Jean had circled the girls and Liz's back was arched so badly that her breasts barely touched the mat, and the nipples were visible above the mat.

Jean declared Sandy the winner by removal of conciseness. Liz's gang would not gain territory unless she could win three in a row. Liz was to be in another bout this afternoon. It was 11:15 when the bout was declared.

Liz had 1 hour and 45 minutes until she would face Rachel. Sandy was sent home and the feed was cut to the red gangs club house. Liz iced her face and drank some electrolytes and rested with her feet up and her head back. She got most of the swelling in her eyes under control, but her nose was full of blood clots and every time she got rid of one, it would begin to bleed again.

Jean offered to cauterize it for her. But Liz declined. The more she thought about losing to that blonde cunt, the madder she got.

Rachel showed at 12:45. She stretched and got loose. She wore a blue tee shirt that was very thin. It was not cotton it was polyester. She had on a sports bra; her shorts were volleyball shorts, but Jean could see she had a thong on under them. Her raven black hair was tied back in a ponytail with 4 stretchy bands around it. All the bands were black. At 12:58 the feeds were started for the Black and Blue gangs.

Jean announced the particulars of the fighters. "In the black corner is Liz, 36B-32-40 Height 5'9" Weight 155 pounds Reach 5'11". The blue corner Rachel 34C-24-32 Height 5'2" Weight 105 pounds Reach 5'4".

The beginning of the fight saw the horn blast and exactly 1 pm. Liz had built such a rage that she was not thinking straight and rushed right at the skinny smaller girl. Rachel stepped forward and sideways at the last sticking out her foot. Liz's face hit the turnbuckle full force and she was disoriented.

Her nose, now broken, was flowing blood. Rachel grabbed her on the ground and flipped her from her side to her front. She tried to get a rear choke hold but Liz had learned from it earlier. Liz could think straight enough to grab the right wrist. Rachel raked her left arm across the larger girl's face and the pain in her freshly broken nose was causing her eyes to flow along with her nose. Liz was able to get her knees under her and stand up with the help of the ropes.

Rachel slid from her back and gave a hard punch in the right kidney. Liz was staggering slightly and swallowing a lot of blood. She rushed more under control and paid with a left jab to her eye. She missed the quick little skinny girl again.

As Liz tried to regroup Rachel had made the decision to try to close Liz's right eye completely with jabs. By the third one Liz could only see out of her left eye. She finally got a hold of Rachel and bear hugged her to the mat. Rachel used her right elbow to strike Liz's left cheek and turn under the larger girl.

Liz grabbed Rachels ponytail on the way by and used it to control the girl under her. Liz stood and reefed up on the ponytail. Rachel followed her hair up off the mat. Liz then pulled the girl backward and off her feet, landing square on her ass. Knocking Rachels breath away. Not letting go of the ponytail, Liz grabbed the back of Rachel's shirt and pulled back as hard as possible trying to choke the girl.

From the elbow strike her left eye was starting to swell. Rachel spun ducking her head and let Liz pull her shirt over her head and off. She then charged the girl and struck her just above the pussy with a right uppercut. Followed by a left. The large girl let go of her hair and Rachel believed Liz was now having trouble seeing. Rachel moved around the ring and could see that Liz would turn to see her from her left eye.

Rachel planned and when Liz turned to spit out a wad of blood clot Rachel stepped forward and full force kicked the girl in the cunt. Liz's hands went to her bruised pussy, and she bent forward. Rachel grabbed the back of Liz's head and drove her right knee up and into the girl's already broken nose. Liz let out a primal scream of pain and fell to her knees on the mat.

Rachel moved behind her and applied the rear choke. Liz, already having trouble breathing choked out quickly and Rachel took the other girls clothes from her body and threw them out of the ring. Leaving the girl to wake naked with the raven-haired skinny girl standing with her foot in the middle of Liz's back. SStriking a winning pose for the cameras. Jean announced submission by loss of consciousness by black, blue wins. The two feeds were cut, and the winners would meet tomorrow at 11 am.

"The matches will continue to see who gets the turf and ownership of this loser." Jean told the two winners.

Jean called her wife after the other two left. "I am bringing home a trainee tonight so gets out the fun toys and get ready for some training."

Jean's wife assumed she meant someone from the gang squad was coming over to learn about knots and securing people for transport. Bess was submissive to Jean but liked to dominate others. Jean let Liz put on her shorts and shirt then helped her to the back seat of her car.

She called Bess and said, "Meet me in the garage in your favorite "Top" outfit. You get to do the training of this one." When Jean hit the garage door opener, she remembered how much she loved her wife. She was in her red leather pants and top. With a red hood, thigh high lace ups holding a black leash and collar.

The top accentuated her 38D breasts and 28-inch waist. The leather pants tight to the 34-inch hips and ass. Jean stopped her car and told Liz in the back. Lose the shirt and shorts, slaves stay naked in my home. That was the moment it sunk into Liz, she and her gang had bet away her freedom forever. Tears flowed from her eyes past lids that could not see, due to the swelling.

Bess looked at how fucked up Liz's face was and asked Jean, "Shouldn't she be taken to a doctor?"

Jean answered, "Tomorrow we settle who will own her and they can decide if she needs a doctor. For now, she needs to learn how to please women, as that will be one of her new functions."

Jean went to the master bedroom, stripped, and showered. Bess took Liz to the guest bathroom, crawling behind Bess. Once there she was helped to get into a tub of hot water. Bess decided that since the girl could not see her anyway, she would change into something more comfortable. She went to the master bedroom and stripped off her outfit. As she was finished and naked, Jean came from the bathroom naked. Water droplets glistened off her owner's 40DD breasts. Bess loved the taper of the tight 34-inch waist on the 6' woman.

"Bess, I need you on your knees taking care of my excitement of watching submission fighting all day." Jean demanded.

Bess quickly hit the floor with her knees and buried her face in her owner's snatch. Grabbing the ass and hips of her 40" bubble butt. Bess licked and sucked, pulling on Jean's pussy, clit, and lips with her mouth. Jean placed her hands on the blonde head of her lovely submissive and rocked her hips into the woman's face. She moved her left hand to her right breast and pulled the nipple hard. Very quickly Bess was rewarded with a mouth full of fluid and her face covered.

"Thank you honey, I needed that bad." Said Jean as she went back into the bathroom to clean herself with a washcloth. She brought it out and cleaned Bess's face. "You can resume what you were doing." Jean said.

Bess got to her feet and pulled a tee shirt and a pair of sweats on. She took a cold bottle of water back to the bathroom and opened it, handing it to Liz. She had to guide Liz's hand to it. Liz sipped on the water and languished in the tub. Bess went back to the kitchen and found a bag of frozen vegetables in the freezer and returned to the bathroom.

"Put this on your face and maybe we can get the swelling down enough to see."

Bess spent the evening pampering the new slave and helping her get some of the swelling in her face under control. The broken nose was something beyond her skill. Jean spent the evening watching a game and sipping beers. At 9:00 pm Bess chained the new slave girl to the guest bead in a collar with the clasp padlocked shut.

Jean told her on the way to bed, "Have her ready to leave with me at 10 am. She will return to the gym, naked and collared."

Liz got very little sleep and there was nothing for her to do but drink water and hold frozen things to her face. She was not hungry but wondered if it would be blondie or the raven-haired bitch she would serve for the rest of her life.

Her gang sisters would probably never see her again, nor she them. Jean decided on a "Shrew's Collar" and cuffs for Liz. It was a leather collar that extended downward into wrist cuffs. When worn in front her hands would be just below her breasts with the strap attaching them to the collar between her breasts. Jean transported her this way, removed the cuffs from her wrists spun them to her back and cuffed her wrists behind her back for the show.

At 10:55 the two combatants entered the ring. They both looked at the naked, collard slave on display just outside the ring.

Jean asked the girls, "You both won, the original deal was best out of 3. We can change that to winner take all for this match or have up to 3 matches today." Both girls were dressed the same as yesterday.

Rachel looked across at Sandy and said, "Winner takes all is fine for me."

Sandy looked at Jean and said, "I am good with that."

The feeds started at 10:59 am. Jean came on and said, "The combatants have decided that this match will be, Winner Takes All" so once the horn sounds the first girl to submit will from there forward a slave to the other."

Sandy just hoped in the back of her mind, that her face did not end up like the black girl's. The girls spent the first minute circling looking for an opening. Sandy shot Rachel's knees and received one of them to her forehead and a left jab to the face for her efforts.

Rachel then kept jabbing in Sandy's face. Sandy countered one with a shot to Rachels left tit. Quickly the girls were locked together on the ground and Sandy was working Rachel's shirt up to encumber her arms. Rachel won that race first and before Sandy could wiggle out of her shirt, she had taken 3 good punches to her stomach and one on her right breast.

Sandy grabbed Rachel's shirt in the front and got the sports bra with it. She quickly pulled it over the darkhaired girls head and lodged it behind her neck. Sandy grabbed the large nipples on Rachels smaller breasts and pinched as hard as she could. Rachel screamed and Sandy hit her on the chin with an uppercut. Rachels tongue was cut by her teeth slamming shut, mid scream. Rachel was using her hands to try and dig her bra back over her head when Sandy took the opportunity to remove the girl's shorts and thong.

She kept the thong and jumped on the struggling girl. Grabbing her right and left wrist as Rachel reached to remove her bra and shirt Sandy pulled one arm behind her at a time, with her knee in the middle of Rachel's back. The wrists were soon bound together. Sandy quickly took her own tee shirt off and tore it down the middle. She grabbed the bound girls ankles and pushed them forward by trapping them in her crotch, between her legs and walking them forward. Using the torn tee shirt, she quickly had the ankles tied together and them tied to the wrists.

She stood up and asked, "Do you submit?" There was no answer, so Sandy sat on top of Rachel's arms and put her in a rear choke. The girl stopped moving less than 2 minutes later. The feed cut with Sandy claiming her two prizes and putting Rachel in the same cuffs and collar that Liz was in.

Two months later Jean saw Sandy on the street. "How are your slaves?" Sandy replied. "Very compliant now. It took about a week to break Liz, Rachel a little longer. Now they do as we ask without question. Right now, Cunt Face, previously Rachel is being filmed in a gang bang with 6 bikers for our Only Fans channel.

Liz is known as Dick Face, because she is such a dyke that she cleans the gang members every meeting. Most of the girl's now let their partners cum inside them before the meeting so Dick Face has something to eat out of them during meetings. Dick Face is well known on Only Fans for the extreme lesbian bondage she does.

The two have earned close to $250K for the club over the last 2 months. You should bring your wife over some time, and we will have the two show you guys a good time." Jean never took her up on the offer. But Bess became a subscriber to Dick Face and would vibrate herself to orgasm during every show.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
137 Followers