All Comments on 'Gangbang Gone Bad'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written, highly erotic, and explicit. A bit long, both for the "intro", and for the description of the events. Worth the read. Do we get a second chapter, describing the events in the park?

MrObnoxiousMrObnoxiousabout 3 years ago
Great!

I demand a second part! I understand ending here--reader's imagination and all--but come on...Part Two!

Lars420Lars420about 3 years ago

Please tell us about the longest night of her life . with Chapter 2

creativeboyinspringcreativeboyinspringabout 3 years agoAuthor
More chapters

Hello everyone. As I've gotten a few feedback comments, just wanted to say that YES. More chapters are coming.

CityWolfCityWolfabout 3 years ago
Continuation

Great job. I love stories when a woman's lust and stupidity unfold in the most humiliation way. That's the way my stories go and since I write for myself and your's follows that pattern I loved it. Part 2? Being a sick person, I would like to see the worst possible outcomes for her. Lots of people seeing her naked and whoring herself out. Left chained up even after she submitted? Arrested going back to her car? Car breaks down with her naked in it? They "fix" her car so it breaks down and it happens at the worst possible place? She runs into people she knows who she hates and who hate her? They get her phone and ID and use it to destroy her? Ahh. The possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please write a continuing chapter or two

We are not done reading about this woman and her adventures with these guys. Besides, she has not been gangbanged yet so how can it all go bad? Of course, no police will be called until maybe a few days from now after they are done with her. Maybe she will star in a porn video or two? A few gangbangs from these guys and several more? Bondage of course. She may even try to use a safe word but it is ignored. Punishments cane her butt, tits, and legs. Maybe they will let her go but she is in a chastity belt that has vibrating dildos and a GPS transmitter. Oh, she has to be in a shock collar with the instructions for more blackmail to follow by text. There will be someone watching her do things or she gets punished. I can see several more chapters of delicious things that she will have to do. Shoot, maybe even some of the people at work or church gets involved.

julieslegs3julieslegs3about 3 years ago
Good start

I really enjoyed the descriptive elements of this story. The intro was not too long for me as the greater the anticipation, the more satisfying is the result. The author clearly knows about the powerful feeling of receiving humiliation, described so well in this story. The absence of names, making everything anonymous, adds to this effect. Well done.

bmp5708bmp5708about 3 years ago

Very intriguing. I do hope we get to hear about the rest of her long night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Incredible and well written. You invested a lot of time in your characters. Well deserved praises on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for more of this story...chapter 2...3...?

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 3 years ago

Dark, but not so bad that it's crossed any lines, imo. She's getting pretty much what she asked for and what she should have expected. She did think it possible since she planned ahead and hid her belongings.

Personally, I'd like to see the night end with her getting a "remembrance". Imagine her getting some permanent titanium nipple rings to commemorate the day? Sure, she could go somewhere to have them removed, but would she? Or maybe they warn her that they'll check to make sure she doesn't, and if she does.... all the video goes public!

You have to wonder what would go through her mind every time she got dressed, every time she felt the rings pull against her bra as she moved. Always being reminded of those powerful orgasms and the way she felt as she was used by one guy after another.

FrankTellingsFrankTellingsalmost 3 years ago

I loved the anticipation and the fear / longing. I was feeling sorry for her by the end!

Did any of the neighbours see?

shysuzyshysuzyalmost 3 years ago

I loved the anticipation, the build up - such a brilliant description, I hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

im scared wtf

TurboT81TurboT81over 2 years ago

Wow, can't wait to read the next part. Brilliantly written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I've read this story before, but it was years ago. I enjoyed it back then too.

BonnybrainymilfBonnybrainymilfabout 2 years ago

This is actually one of the best stories I’ve read in a while on Lit. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Johnny3018Johnny301812 months ago

I thought their would be more to this story but it stopped at the end and that was the end. A good story for sure and will wait to see if their is more of it in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES