Gangbang Gone Bad Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it. Say it!" the man demands, holding the whip back in a threatening manner to imply if I don't repeat what he said, he'll whip my tits as hard as he can, which I know will be beyond bad. Only my lip quivers uncontrollably as this is such a new and strange sensation. It truly feels like my mind can be broken at any moment.

"My...I..." I stammer out, trying to remember what language I even speak. My eyes focus on the flogger, sensing that at any moment, he's going to strike me with it.

"This is what happens to bitches with big titties. They get their tits whipped!" I tell him rapidly, finally getting enough brain cells together to speak. He smiles at this and lowers his arm some. He proceeds to whip me, but not at the extreme level he threatened with.

WHAM! I cry out again, feeling my breasts jiggle and then bounce as they are hit with the flogger. Both globes are now completely red from the abuse, where I feel the stinging and heat coming off of them. Moreover, I can feel (and see) that my nipples are hard, maybe harder than they have ever been.

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

My breasts are whipped over and over again. And I take it upon myself to repeat after each one that this is what happens to bitches with big tits. Now I notice that the rest of the group doesn't laugh. Instead they seem entranced by what they are watching.

Finally the Hispanic man stops whipping my breasts. When he does, he looks out of breath and tired, almost like he just got done having sex. He looks at me with a strange look, making me wonder if he thought I would be reacting different to him whipping me.

Turning and walking away, the Hispanic man then tosses the flogger to another guy. The one that catches it is a white guy that wears a stern face, like he's not amused by all this. In fact, he looks as if he's upset that he has to be one of the ones that has to whip me. He steps up and takes the place of the Hispanic man, only he doesn't say anything. He just looks at me with that stern look. To this, I brace myself to have my breasts hit again as I figure the Hispanic guy just got tired.

WHAM! Only he doesn't hit my breasts. Instead, he swings the flogger from underneath, where it connects fully with my womanhood. And I mean it connects. The full blow of the flogger with each and every tail goes between my legs.

This does it. I can't hold it any longer. The unexpected feeling of being hit there, the humiliation of all of this, the intense pain, being in public, getting laughed at, all of it hits at once and I cum. I cum in an orgasm like never before.

Moans that become screams come out of my mouth and there's nothing I can do to stop them. If there was a gun held to my head and I was threatened with death if I wasn't quiet...then I would be dead. For the first time ever, I have an uncontrollable orgasm.

And the bastard whipping me sees this...and whips my pussy again. And again. And again.

WHAM. WHAM. WHAM. WHAM. WHAM.

My screams of pleasure get louder as the waves washing over me are so damn intense. They are so fierce that my body begins to jerk and spasm. If I wasn't tied down I think people would think I was having a seizure as my body flops about. I don't even think they could keep me still even if they used everyone in their group. The feeling is just so intense that my body doesn't seem to know how to handle it.

Each blow of the flogger makes my orgasm more intense. And each time I'm whipped the only thing I can think of is, "I'm having my pussy whipped." And when I think that, the pleasure I'm feeling just burns hotter. Sure I know he's not hitting me anywhere near as hard as he can, but that doesn't matter. It reaches to where my moans of pleasure become guttural moans like an animal in heat. My womanhood throbs and pulses as he keeps whipping it, making me go into such a state of heat that I start to attempt to thrust it out for him to hit.

My orgasm is unlike any I've ever felt. It feels so hot and so evil. Like if the darkness could make you cum like it was tangible. It brings me to think of fetishes you might see in horror movies or something. That only those seriously messed up could feel like this, and that's why they are crazy. It's such a horrid thought but the pleasure from it feels so much more intense than any natural orgasm I have ever had.

The waves finally die down. Most of my orgasms drop off pretty fast, but this doesn't. It's more like coming down from a high as it gets softer and softer while you want it to get stronger. But after several minutes, it fades and fades until it has passed completely.

I'm left hanging from the ropes, drenched in sweat. As I hang there, I hear the boys excitedly talk about what they saw and what they did. They congratulate the ones that whipped me, saying how they punished me "good." I on the other hand just hang here, seeing how red my boobs are now that they were thoroughly whipped and feeling my entire body throb and pulse as it's been beaten.

I just about catch my breath when my hair is grabbed from behind, making me cry out. My head is yanked back, making me arch my back. I think for sure this is so they can do something else to my breasts but instead two guys come up and start to undo the ropes tying my hands to the bars. They are quickly undone, but they left the ones at my ankles.

I'm confused on what is happening, but then the one grabbing my hair forces me to bend over. He yanks/pulls my hair fast forward so I'm made to bend. I'm made to bend so fast that my own breasts hit my chin from having to swing so hard. The man holding my hair keeps holding me hard, making sure I know I'm not to stand at all, that I'm to keep myself bent over.

The two guys that untied my hands begin to tie them again, only with different rope. Now the rope they have is much longer. Each of them ties the rope around my wrist then walks to the side holding the rest of the rope. They pull on it as they do it, forcing my arms to go out to the sides.

That's when I see what they plan on doing. Knowing it is pointless, I don't even bother saying anything or even moving. I feel too tired and overwhelmed to do anything but stand here.

The other end of the ropes are tied to one of the steps of the monkey bars on either side of me. It's basically tying my hands again only this time lower and out to the side, making sure I can't stand. As they do this, I can't help but feel there's a hint of excitement in the air. Like something big is about to happen.

"Let's get this started then, only...remember the order," I hear the leader call out when they test the ropes are tied and that I can't move. All of them are sort of gathered together in front of me as if they were discussing what to do.

Now two men walk towards me. Looking forward I can tell they are trying to be cool, but they are goofily excited about what they are about to do. And then one moves behind me while the other stops in front of my face.

"It's time for an old friend," the one in front of me, who is one of the black guys says and chuckles. Of course when he says this, the others laugh as well. As they laugh, he undoes his belt, pulls down his pants and lets his cock spring free inches from my face. Behind me, I hear the same sort of sounds happening as whomever is back there is pulling down his pants as well.

"Get used to this bitch, cause it's going to happen. All. Night. Long," the one behind me growls in a rather hateful manner. And then he places his manhood at my opening.

I gasp at the feeling and my body tenses up. In a flash so many new emotions run over me, as do so many new thoughts. I think about how I never thought I would ever have sex like this; tied up in a public park. Or that I would have sex with 18-year-olds.

But then I start to feel other things, like how feeling him at my opening is so foreign as it's been so long since I've actually had sex. That most times when I have sex, it's with me on my back. That I've rarely ever been bent over.

All of these emotions flood into me, making me feel stunned and overwhelmed. The one in front uses the opportunity of me being stunned with my mouth open to shove his manhood in my mouth. He just jams it in there with a chuckle, showing he enjoys my surprised reaction. The way he does it is rather crude and mean as he makes sure to thrust as he does, shoving it all the way to the back of my mouth.

At once I close my lips while keeping my teeth apart, tasting that old familiar taste of cock in my mouth. I know how doing this will make me look like a whore, but I know I don't have a choice. After all, I'm tied up and have just been whipped silly. It's not like I can really rebel at the moment.

Then I feel it...the one behind me slides easily inside. Again I gasp but this time my body sort of relaxed as he slides his cock deep inside me. The feeling of it is something that I can't describe. It's both violating and freeing. Like his cock was a key to unlock some part of my soul. It's stupid, silly and perverted, but I can't help but feel so much pleasure from it. Just like I know he is normal sized in that area, but at the moment it feels like the biggest cock on the planet.

I feel so humiliated as I hear the laughter as everyone sees my reaction to this, especially as there's a cock in my mouth, but I drink in the feeling. A part of me does feel ashamed as I am so incredibly wet. I don't think I've ever been this aroused in my life. It makes it so easy for him to violate me as he has no trouble at all, no resistance.

The deeper he goes, the goofier are the sounds I make with the cock in my mouth as I feel every bump and ridge of his cock press against my pussy walls. I've had tons of sex, but never has it been this intense or detailed. It's almost like I'm on drugs the way I can feel every little thing.

Finally, he's all the way inside my pussy. His cock is buried inside me, staying like that so I can feel his cock stuffed in my pussy. For a long while the two of them don't move. They just stand there, impaling me on both ends, making me feel and taste this violation. It's an extremely humiliating feeling and I almost yell, "just get on with it!"

With practiced movements, the pair start. They each thrust backward slowly, then thrust forward just as slow. Unable to help it, I moan into the cock in my mouth as the feeling of the cock in my pussy feels so damn good.

They go very slow at first, but pick up speed each thrust. I moan with each thrust, but my moans begin to be gagged as the one in my mouth starts to really thrust his cock in my mouth, making it truly gag me. He begins to smack the back of my throat, where I already have a bruise from what they did earlier.

"Smile hunny!" One guy laughs as he brings the camcorder right to my face as I'm fucked like this. He does it so fast I think he is going to smack it against my face. He and the others keep laughing as he walks backward to take in the entire scene. In my head I can picture how the scene must look on camera, with seeing my eyes first, then zoom out to see the cock in my mouth, then zoom out more to see how I'm being double teamed.

I begin to make noises I've never made before as they start to get rougher with a steady rhythm as they fuck me. The feeling of the friction in my pussy with the violation of a cock blocking my air every few seconds helps to keep the overwhelming feelings strong. Not to mention my body feels like it is being compressed and broken with each thrust as they start to slam into me.

"Ready?" The man with his cock in my mouth asks the other. The other man says yes, and then the two of them laugh and join hands overhead. I see this as I look upward but am confused on what in the hell they are doing.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I do believe we are at the Eiffel tower!" The leader than announces loudly from the side where he and the others watch. This confuses me more as the two keep thrusting and the others cheer. But then it dawns on me what's happening. I have never seen it, but have heard of the sex act where two men double team a third, but give each other a high five in a move called the "Eiffel tower."

As I knew was going to happen, I cum...again. Only this one is different as it comes not from within my core, but from between my legs. It blasts from my clit in a way I've never felt. Wave after powerful wave shoots over me like shockwaves, making me moan loudly as they keep fucking me. This orgasm is sharper than any I've ever felt as it makes my clit throbs heavily. It's such a beautiful feeling I find myself trying to break my hands free not to get away, but to rub my clit as I cum.

"Bitch is cumming again," someone says and there is laughter but I barely even see what's happening. I let the waves take over which I know lets everyone see how much of a perverted woman I really am. This feeling is made double as my eyes roll as I take it in making everything swirl.

Again I can feel every little sensation from what's happening, from the way the cock pushes my pussy walls apart, to the spit and drool that is going down my chin as I'm facefucked. I even can feel how my swollen breasts hit the legs of the one in front of me as he facefucks me so hard.

Suddenly, the one in my mouth pulls out. He does it so rapidly I think something may be wrong, like if the cops burst into the park. But then he takes his cock in one hand and frantically tugs on it as he aims it at me. A moment water, warm cum is shot over my face. It's a long stream going from the right side of my forehead, down to the bottom of my left cheek. Then another stream shoots out, this time going over my closed lips. A third and fourth shoot out as well and it's clear he's trying to cover as much of my face as possible with his cum.

Never has anyone cummed on my face. I never allowed any lover to cum directly on me, even when I performed oral. Now I have a feeling they are all going to do this to me. It's a humiliating feeling as I feel the sticky warmth of the cum, the way it seems to slowly move down. The way it feels so fucking gross yet so arousing at the same time.

"There we go," I hear the one behind me say and he pulls out as well. To this, I feel an instant want as he leaves my womanhood. I feel a need there, as if my body is demanding it needs more sex. My brain tells me to order him to put it back in, but thankfully I don't actually say this.

The man cums...but on my back. I feel him lean over some and shoot stream after stream over my bent back, where it goes from the top of my butt to my lower back. As is the norm, the others laugh as he does this, with the two men basically covering me in cum. I feel several more streams splat on my back, accented with their laughter.

With my orgasm faded and my sex burning for more, I just look up to see what they are doing. The two men who just fucked me back away as they fix their pants. When they do, the one with the camcorder comes in again to get a close up of my cum-covered face. He then walks around to capture all of my naked, abused and fucked body. Then the comments start.

"Doesn't she look so pretty now?", "Looks like she's home," "More dick is coming baby, don't worry," "Can't wait to have a piece of that ass," "I'll fuck her so hard I'll make those tits hit the bitch in the face."

"Next," the leader calls out amid the comments, making his voice louder than the rest. The vibe now seems very much like a party as some cheer, some jeer, some clap but all are noisy. It's a party and I'm the entertainment. I'm surprised they didn't bring a keg.

And so, two other men walk towards me. Like the first pair, one goes to my face while the other goes behind me. Then they undo their pants to take out their members, signaling they are going to do the same to me. And once again, the one in front pushes his cock into my mouth, which I already had open while the other inserts his cock inside me, making me feel hot all over again.

They double team me like their friends did before. Only these two are rougher. When they thrust, they seem to do it as hard as possible, almost like they are wanting to hear the cry of pain from me with each thrust. They really do start to make my entire body hurt as the shockwaves of them slamming into me makes my body feel like it's being squashed.

Like before, as they fuck me, the asshole with the camcorder moves in and out, capturing all of this with close ups and wide shots. He provides a lot on commentary as he does, which is mostly him calling me a whore, laughing at me and saying how I signed up for this.

Soon the two fucking me cum. And again, one shoots it on my face, to which he seems to aim for my hair. The other one aims for my upper back, where it fills like he aims for sections that are still clean.

And this is how it goes. Two at a time double team me. Some are gentle, some are rough, some are just cruel as they slap my already swollen ass or pull my hair or do some other painful action. None seem to really care about all the cum on me as they freely touch or hurt me as they take turns.

But the more that I take, the more I cum. And it is the same orgasm that bursts from my clit instead of from inside me. That sharp, clear orgasm that sets me on fire.

It gets that with each pairing, I cum at least once, like something inside me changed and I don't need to hold back on my orgasms. Many times I cum multiple times, especially if the pairing does something unexpected, like rubbing my clit, or poking me in the face with their cock.

I assume that when all have had a single turn they switch so the one that had my mouth gets my pussy and the one in my pussy gets my mouth as it feels like 20 people fucked me. I hang here, panting as one after the other uses me like a sex toy. One after another makes me cum and then they cum on me. My body becomes extremely hot, like if I have a high fever but I know it's nothing of the sort. It's because I'm being gangbanged...like I signed up for.

They are running a train on me. Never did I think I would say such words. Now I know why it is called that because that's what it feels like. Every part of me is sore. Every part of me is hot. My poor pussy has been fucked raw, yet it still wants more. And I'm actually started to get the hang of how to keep my windpipe open as cock after cock forces its way inside. It feels like I've been hit by a damn train.

Everything starts to turn into a blur as the same thing happens over and over. I start to fall into place, doing as I know I'm supposed to do, as they fuck me. I rock my hips, move my head and make them cum and the reward is to let them cum on my naked body.

That's until I seem to wake from my daze to see that I'm no longer being touched. They stopped the train and I'm so out of it I don't even know how long ago that they stopped. All of them have backed away and are in a huddle.

They take turns looking at me to see their handiwork as I'm completely covered in cum. I mean, my face is coated in it. It got so bad that as I was facefucked, cum would drip and shoot off with each thrust. I'm not able to see my back, but it feels like it's been coated as well.

Lifting my head, I try to catch the eye of the leader. This is hard to do as there is cum on my eye lids, but I do look at him. He looks me directly in the eye and I get that strange feeling again, how I feel so pathetic and how he is so above me.

"Is...is it over?" I ask, thinking that surely they are done. I mean, everyone I've ever had sex with was done after a single go. These guys have cummed at least twice so far, some even more. Surely they can't go any longer, right?

"Over? Hell no," the leader says and laughs evilly. The others quickly join in at this. I sigh and let my head drop to which I feel a blob of cum fall off and to the ground. I don't know why I asked because I knew that was going to be the answer.