Gangbang Gone Bad Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Untie her then wash her off. Next is the seesaw so we have fuck that ass," the leader proclaims. A part of me wants to start sobbing while another part wants to cheer. I want this to be over as well as I want it to keep going. I've never been so overly used and taken advantage of. Never have I felt so low. And never have I felt so at peace. Never have I been so conflicted.

Before I always felt ashamed when asking for a sexual act from a lover. And I was always too embarrassed to ask for anything too kinky for fear of being made to look weird. But now I feel...free. I know my emotions are fighting against this freedom, trying to make me feel ashamed and embarrassed but these assholes know all the things I've always wanted to try and are going to do it. There's no judgement, just sex. Just pleasure. Just fun.

I find that I am smiling as I feel then starting to untie me so they can move to the next phase of the night.