Gangbang Gone Bad Pt. 02

Story Info
The group takes her to the park...and begins.
8.1k words
4.62
102.4k
100

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This FICTION story contains themes of non-consent, humiliation, abuse, misogyny and other related kinks. It is meant for entertainment purposes only. It is in no way meant as a pollical or any type of statement. If such offends you, please do not read.

I'm Michelle, a late 30 something that has always wanted to do something crazy and fun, you know? I never did those sort of things when I was 18 or even when I was in college. You know what I mean, right? Never showed my breasts for beads at a festival, never gave a drunken back alley BJ, hell, never really even did any BDSM stuff unless you count a few lovers spanking me a few times during the act. I was always too embarrassed to do that sort of stuff, even drunk.

With that in mind and a lingering regret, I answered an ad that I saw online...a sex ad. An ad that looked to be written by a completely normal person. An ad that simply asked if there was any normal female that would be interested in taking part in a safely run gangbang. It was written so well and the guy I messaged seemed so normal too. I was fooled. Oh how I was fooled. Or maybe there were signs and I was too stupid to see them. Am I ever stupid.

You want to know why I call myself stupid? Why I think I must be one of the dumbest bitches on the planet? Let me tell you why.

It's because I answered that ad. Because when I answered it and was messaging back and forth with whom I thought was a normal, polite man, I was upfront and honest, saying all the things I always wanted to try, as if we were best friends for years. I jumped at the chance and told him things I've never even said out loud.

My reward for being so stupid? I'm currently completely NAKED with my hands tied behind my back, tight...walking on the sidewalk. Yes. A sidewalk. Just like the one in your neighborhood. Hell, this might even be your neighborhood. I've never been in this area before, but they have me with a collar and leash, just like a dog, making me walk naked down the sidewalk. Oh, did I forget to mention that I have to keep bouncing my breasts when I walk? Or that when they slap my bare ass I have to say loudly how they are going to run a train on me and murder my pussy?

Yeah. That's why I'm the stupidest bitch on the planet.

There's one guy in front of me, holding onto the leash, leading me to what they said would be the park. Behind me the rest of them follow, all 6 of them. At least I think it was 6. Maybe it was more. Before they made me walk, they made me blow each of them in the front yard of the house, so that made it seem like there were 20 of them as I'm sure a few of them got seconds.

The short of it is that they tricked me, plain and simple. After I messaged with him and we both agreed to limits, they gave me an address. So I drove three streets over, parked the car and went to the house. Only the house wasn't even their house. It was a house for sale that they tore down the sign for. They broke into it and set this whole thing up so they could record all of it.

Once they revealed their plan, the leader, who I think set all this up, told me that at any time I could say the "safe" word to get out of this. That if I said it, they would stop whatever they were about to do to me. Only if this happens, he said I would be shackled in chains in a public place, to which the police would be called, news reports would come out and all the neighbors see. At least like this there's only a slim chance no cops will come and not many people would see.

As I walk barefoot on the sidewalk, I have to hear all of them laugh at me. They make fun of me, call me names and call out for people to look. Thankfully it's just about nighttime, so at least the night partly hides me, that is when I'm not lit up by a streetlamp.

I hate to admit it, but this was one of the things I asked for; humiliation. I had seen so many videos online about the kink and I thought it looked so hot. Only I thought they would do it in the privacy of a house, not out in public for the world to see and hear.

"Say it bitch," one of them demands and a loud crack echoes as he slaps my bare ass with his open hand. Like normal when they slap my ass, I cry in pain and step several steps forward quickly. The sting lasts for a while as his hand print glows red on my bare ass. I'm unable to see it but I sure feel it.

"I'm going to have a train run on me and my pussy murdered!" I yell out while making my upper body bounce up and down so my tits will bounce comically. And yet again, they laugh and laugh at this while I'm made to hear my voice echo back to me.

Again, I hate to admit it, but being made to bounce my breasts was another idea of mine based on humiliation. I had read a non-con genre story about how the rapist made the woman bounce her breasts with her hands in the air. He did it to not just humiliate her, but to make her feel that he was the one that was in control and she was powerless. I just didn't know they would make me do it non-stop. My breasts which I would say are larger than most, are already so swollen from all the movement they have made me do.

That's how I, an intelligent and mature 30 something who has a great career ended up naked and walking on the sidewalk. How I was tricked by a bunch of 18-year-old college kids. How I'm helpless to whatever they want to do. Thank goodness I'm not married or have kids.

"Ouch! Stop that!" I hiss as multiple small things hit my back. They don't hurt that much but still whatever it is feels sharp. Then I feel it again, only this time they laugh more as they do it, no doubt from my reaction to it. Turning my head a bit to look behind me, I see that a few of them are grabbing handfuls of dirt from the nearby yards...and throwing it at me.

Red faced, I feel each handful of dirt they throw. They throw it mainly at my upper back, which it bounces off for the most part, but I do feel the grainy feeling that only dirt can bring when it clings to you. This goes on for a few minutes until one of them takes a handful of dirt and empties it over my head. When he does, the dirt rains down on me, sending the dirt everywhere. One of them, maybe the biggest asshole of the group brings his hand around me from behind, showing me his handful of dirt. Then he smears it in my face. When he does this, I get a mouthful of dirt. And as I spit it out, they laugh just like you picture frat boys would.

They allow me to stop so I can get the dirt out of my mouth. But once this is done, my ass is slapped again to signal that I'm to keep walking. For several minutes I walk, and every so often, my ass is slapped and I'm made to yell out my crude statement for them.

"Here we are," the leader says once we reach the end of the block. The leader then walks past me to stand in front of everyone. Unlike the rest of the group, the leader seems "more." He comes across as smarter than the others, more likeable, even more handsome. But also more mean as there's a darkness in his eyes that flashes every so often.

Taking a deep breathe I look at where he points. Standing across the street is a typical neighborhood park, the sort you would see in any middle-class neighborhood. There are tall bushes that surround it, so from here you can't really see in, unless you look through the opening.

As I have been doing, I glance about, trying to see if anyone is looking at me like this. When they first had me walking, there were a few people outside doing yard work. But since then, there hasn't been anyone. I saw a few curtains move as if someone was looking outside but hid when I looked.

Concerned, I look into the park trying to see if there is anyone there, or if I can hear anything. As the sun has just set, there shouldn't be anyone there. Well, no kids at least. With my luck there'll be a group of dirty old men there to watch the show.

The man holding my leash tugs on it hard, jerking me forward. At this I nearly fall face first, but manage to get my footing. And so I'm led into the park and as I thought (and hoped) it is completely empty.

Not missing a chance to make this as horrible as possible, they point at different pieces of equipment as I walk past them and say how they are going to fuck me on it. They go in-depth with this, saying the different ways and how much it would hurt for me.

Finally, I'm told to stop when we reach the monkey bars. The monkey bars is the equipment that you move across by your arms while your body hangs down. It stands maybe 3 feet taller than I am, which surprises me. I always remembered them being so high when I was a kid. As odd as it is, I wonder if I have the arm strength to do them as an adult.

"Turn around and look at me whore, and keep those tits bouncing," the leader states, his voice having that snide tone to it. So, I turn around slowly, still bobbing up and down like an idiot on my knees so my sore and swollen breasts keep bouncing and jiggling.

He knows the power he has at the moment as when I turn around, I can't look him in the eye. I just feel so incredibly small and pathetic like this. As if I'm a sex toy instead of a human being. But I force myself to look him in the eye and when I do, I feel my face redden as the look he has shows he knows how I feel.

"Now, we just wanted to have a conversation about what's going to happen, so we all are on board," the leader tells me, as if this is a group effort and I'm not being forced to do this. When he says this, he looks about at everyone, like this is a group conversation. I give him a go-to-hell look as a few of the others snicker.

"You are going to have your hands untied. Once they are, you are to reach up and grab hold of a bar with each hand, keeping your arms spread wide," he instructs while pointing at the monkey bars behind me. At this I feel my face tighten as I don't like the sound of this.

"There they will be tied to the bars, which is for our protection of course. You might attack us so we have to be careful. Now...do you understand?" He asks looking directly at me.

Something about the way he looks at me seems to say a secret warning. A warning that I better do as I'm told or else. Granted, I do consider running off once I am untied, but they seem to sense this because the rest of the group has made something of a circle around me.

"I understand," I say, my words sounding spiteful. As soon as I say this, someone begins to mess with the rope around my wrists. Since my wrists are tied behind me, I can't see what is happening, but I would assume they are being untied.

As we all stand there, I notice that one of the group holds a camcorder and is recording. He probably has been recording the entire time I've been here. And from the look of it, he's focused on my face at the moment, capturing each emotion as I feel it.

The remaining rope on my wrists slides off, leaving my hands free. The first thing I do is rub my writs as the rope was tied so tight. I attempt to rub away the pain, but I know that won't help. So, stalling for time I look at my hands, considering if I should run or not. For sure if I did they would just grab me. Or worse, shackle me like they said they would and then publish all the video they have taken of me and make sure my friends and family see it. They even mentioned earlier they found my facebook via my email address that I contacted them with.

Not seeing any way out of it, I take a step back so I am under the monkey bars. Trying to look like I have some dignity, I lift my arms up and grab hold of two separate bars, far apart. When I do, I hear snickers as I'm doing it on my own, making me feel like a whore. It's a weird feeling of being forced but not being forced. At once two of them move forward and begin to tie my wrists to the bars with new pieces of rope. I again sigh at this, as it isn't much better than having my hands tied behind me.

Once my hands are tied, the two guys sink down. I wasn't expecting this so I panic for a moment as I think they are about to do something to my feet. Instead they grab my ankles and pull outward. Unable to help it, I fight them, but they are clearly stronger than I as my legs become parted more and more. They keep this up until my legs are spread very wide.

That's when a few of the other guys move forward to help. Spotting even more rope, I see they are tying one end of rope to each ankle. Now with one guy still holding each leg, the others pull on the rope and begin to tie it off to the sides of the monkey bar's frame. It occurs to me now they are making me spread eagle, but standing.

"Having a good night?" the leader taunts by acting as if this is a normal night and we are just two friends talking. He stands next to me in a calm manner, making it seem like he's looking around at how nice the park looks.

"Nice park. Nice and open. Lots of space. I would think that people would be able to see your naked body from any angle. But I think the entrance would be the best to see those tits and pussy, but still, any angle would be good," he comments and then laughs. He walks away and as he does, the others join him as they finish trying me down.

I'm now fully tied to the monkey bars, my arms and legs spread wide. I test the rope but like before it is very tight and there's no way I'm getting free of them any time soon. I'm actually surprised the assholes didn't tie my neck somehow.

"Now what?" I say with scorn as I don't have any other weapon at the moment. And even then, as I am completely helpless I can't be that mean or say anything that will make them mad.

"Oh, just what you asked for," the leader comments as he removes the leash from my collar. One of the others hands him a backpack they were wearing. Being very cool and calm he takes the backpack and begins to unzip it. Then he places the leash inside of it.

"You remember our nice and long IMs, where you said all the things you wanted to try?" He asks. When he says this, he pulls something out of the backpack. He then tosses the bag gently to the ground so I can see what he's grabbed from inside. At once I begin to shake my head NO as panic builds.

"No, no, no, no, you can't, come on," I begin to beg and start to pull on the ropes as I really try to get free. This makes the others laugh and in the corner of my eye I see the leader smile.

You see, he holds a flogger. A FLOGGER. Which is basically a whip, but smaller and designed so it won't hurt as much. But it will still hurt, bad.

During our chat, I did mention how I always wanted to see what it felt like to be whipped, but not with a true whip that leaves marks. At this we talked about which parts to whip, how it would feel and the reason for it. It was a very freeing conversation...but I didn't think it would be done to me.

The leader swings the flogger about, where I see each and every tail it has move about. He does this over and over again, and my eyes follow it each time. He's toying with me and I know it, but it's not like I can do anything about it.

Now whistling, he begins to walk while swinging it, very clearly making it known he is going to walk behind me. As he does this, I keep pulling on the ropes, thinking that if I can't break them then maybe, just maybe I should yell for help.

WHAM! He swings the flogger and it connects fully with my bare ass. I yell out as I feel each and every one of the tails. Each one of them finds my bare flesh where it bites down from the force of the swing. When the sound of it hits my ear, my eyes are already open wide.

Only...it feels good. No, I mean, it stings horribly. Each tail hits and my ass stings from it, but it feels oddly good. It's like a dark version of feeling good in which I feel between my legs begin to tingle as it arouses me. This for some reason scares me more than the fact I'm about to be whipped.

"Remember, you asked for this," the leader tells me. WHAM! He smacks me again with it, making me cry out in pain even louder. Now my breathing has picked up as I'm seriously aroused as well as in pain. But why? Why am I aroused? That thing hurts! I should be crying and begging him to stop, but I'm not. I'm taking the pain while a part of me wants more.

Why am I aroused by this? WHY? Am I that messed up that I get off by getting whipped? But it's more than just being whipped. It's all of it. From being tied up, to being laughed at, even the fact that this is being recorded. It's like some stew in which makes me insanely aroused.

WHAM! I'm hit again, only this time a moan comes out instead of yell. When they hear this, they laugh and tell each other how I'm liking this. How what a messed-up freak I am. Then they tell the camera man to make sure to get my face next time I'm hit, to make sure the audience sees me moan. This only serves to make the tingle between my legs burn like gasoline.

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

He strikes me one after the other, not giving me any time to process it. As he hits me, the others yell their comments at me, which makes me feel even hotter. They yell things like, "You know you deserve this," and "This is what perverted bitches get."

And with each strike I moan loudly as I'm becoming too overwhelmed to take it all in. I mean...I'm about to cum as he keeps hitting me with the damn thing. My entire ass stings and throbs as there's not an area he hasn't hit on it. The flogger is wide too, making it easy for him to cover my entire ass in each blow. And he seems to have a plan as he hits me and isn't just blindly swinging it.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" the leader says as he stops the furious whipping of my ass. He walks around to my front in a calm manner, again making it seem like he's just a normal person out for a walk instead of a freak that was whipping a naked female.

The stern composure I had is gone. The hate I had for him and the others is far away as I feel broken down and tired. At the moment I'm resting on the ropes, covered in sweat as I fight to keep from orgasming from being abused. I mean, I can't let that happen. I can't be so messed up that I cum off of being whipped. But I do fear that a single touch to my womanhood would finish me off in that regard.

"Feels good to be seen like this, doesn't it?" He asks seriously. "For people to see the real you. Not the one that goes to work, or the one that pays her bills but the one that is nothing more than a set of fat tits, an ass to whip and a pussy to fuck," he keeps on. And I have to stop myself from nodding to say that he's right. I nearly do it and that serves as something of a wake up as I can't let myself go that far. I can't give in to all of this.

"Alright. Your turn," the leader says oddly. He then turns and faces the group. Walking away he holds the whip out to one of the others. One of the group, a Hispanic man walks forward and grabs it as if this is part of the plan.

I gulp as this new guy eagerly swings the flogger a few times in a rather aggressive and hard manner. He does this in front of me, making me see just how hard he can swing the fucking thing. I know he's trying to scare me and he's done it. I would beg him to be gentle...to be kind but I doubt I can say a single word at the moment.

WHAM! This time I cry out louder than ever as I wasn't expecting what happened. I assumed he was going to move behind me to continue the whipping of my ass, but he doesn't. He hit me across my breasts. Just slammed the thing right on them. The cry I let out was very high pitched as I've never felt anything like that.

"This is what happens to bitches with big fat titties!" He tells me and then swings the flogger again. It hits both breasts perfectly, making them bounce up comically as loads of red lines appear on them. Both breasts sting and throb as I look down at them, not believing this is happening to me. That I'm getting my tits whipped in a park. And the very worst part of it all...is that what he said is one of the things I asked to be said when being punished.