Gangbang Gone Bad Pt. 03

Story Info
The ending of her adventure.
8.2k words
4.72
67.5k
102

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gg3

"Come on, no more," I say weakly as I feel my hands and feet being completely untied from the monkeybars overhead. As they work to untie me, I feel the cum that's all over me start to drip off, leaving me feel so disgustingly dirty. I think every single one of them came on me. And as there's, what, 6 of them, and they all went a few times...that's a lot of cum.

The moment I'm no longer held up by the rope, I fall over as my legs feel like Jello. Fortunately, or maybe not fortunately, a few of the guys grab me before I fall. They proceed to hoist me upward under my arms, putting me in a some-what standing position. When they do, I can hear laughter directed at me, as they've effectively ran a train on me.

I now am half-walking, half-being-dragged across this public playground. My feet move to walk, it's just that they go very slow. Well, do you blame them? I just had a train ran on me and was fucked at least 20 times in a row. I'd like to see anyone be able to walk like normal after a couple of hours of that.

"Why did you have to answer that ad Michelle?" I ask myself out loud as they keep moving me. When I ask this, they all laugh. It's a real laugh too, one that shows they find it truly funny.

Why did I have to do something as crazy as this? I'm going to be sore for weeks, if not months from all that they've done to me. Hell, I'm not sure my boobs will ever go back to their normal size. And all the welts? Not only did they run a train on me, they spanked and whipped me. Whipped! Whipped me right on my tits and pussy too.

"Here it comes," someone says, but they say it like a warning, so I can prepare myself. Ice cold water sprays right on my stomach. Instantly it chills me and I let out a small shriek. In reaction I let go of the guys holding me and bring up my hand to try and block this stream of water. Only the stream moves download to where it sprays my legs. Each time I move my hands to block it, they laugh and spray somewhere else.

It then occurs to me that they are bathing me. Giving me a prison shower. And so I stop trying to block the water and let them do it.

In what has to be the grossest act I've ever had to do, I wipe cum out of my eyes just so I can see what's happening. That's when I see one of guys spraying me with a water hose. We are all next to a small shed, which looks like where the yard tools are kept.

Now the water is sprayed directly on me. I wiggle and squirm as the cold water is almost like torture on my hot body. Water is sprayed all over my naked body, making every part of me wet as they try to clean me.

Another of the guys comes up to me with a bottle of what looks like dish soap. When he steps up, the stream of water is aimed away. The too familiar feeling of humiliation washes over me yet again as the guy begins to pour the dish soap out...on me. He starts to pour it right over my breasts, drenching them with the blue thick soap. He keeps pouring as he moves it along, leaving a trail all over my breasts, then to my shoulders, even the top of my head and hair. Then he moves downward where he presses the top of the bottle against me as he moves over. It takes him at least a minute, but he pours soap over what feels like every inch of my naked body.

The utter confusion I've felt from all of this returns but it feels nearly uncontrollable. I just don't understand what I want any longer. I mean, what they are doing isn't what I signed up for, yet I'm loving it. But that's the thing, I hate it too. I don't understand how I could hate something that I love so much.

Even now, they could have just gave me a bar of soap and told me to clean myself up, but no. Like a dog, they pour soap all over me and use the damn hose, just so they can laugh. They don't even want to treat me like a human being, but a thing.

My humiliation builds as I feel hands moving over me, lathering up the soap. I could try to swat the hands away, but instead I keep them at my sides, knowing that if I did try to stop them, I'll just be tied up again.

At first glance I thought they were using sponges, but I see that it's not a sponge, but pieces of my shirt. They are using my destroyed shirt to clean off the cum and dirt off of me. I groan at this, hearing them laugh as they vigorously rub at my sore breasts, making them flop about.

The water is turned back on, smacking me right between the legs, where I yelp. As it sprays and washes off the soap and junk, I have to admit I do feel better. With all of the cum and sweat being washed way, it makes me feel so much better. Feeling clean really does change your outlook.

"I'm going damn it!" I yell annoyed as I'm pushed from behind and told to walk. The water is still spraying me but it's turned off and the hose dropped. When I say this, most of them laugh and make a sound as if I'm challenging them to a fight.

Trying to have at least a tiny bit of dignity, I start to walk as if I'm not naked, abused and was just gangbanged. The group walks with me, making cracks and comments about me. At least I can walk without anyone helping me this time, but I do walk gingerly as I'm incredibly sore.

"Hey, you can't be serious, aren't you all-" I begin to say as they lead me to the metal see-saw, but hands grab me all over to cut me off. I'm lifted into the air with ease as they carry me over to it. I do struggle against the hands holding me, as I have no clue what they are about to do.

I'm placed on the see-saw on my back, with my legs hanging off the sides. They slide me down so my butt is at the very end of the board. Strong hands grab my hands and pull them behind the board, where I feel them being tied again with rope. Then they wrap rope around my stomach, above my breasts and below them as they tie me to the board, making sure that I won't be able to get up.

"You...you can't want more. How are you even able to think about sex?" I protest as I'm secured to the see-saw. I am truly surprised and amazed. After all that they've done, they still want to have more sex? How is that even physically possible?

"Who said anything about sex?" The leader asks seriously. For a moment I am confused by this, but then my eyes widen as I get what he means. Not sex...but abuse.

"No, no, no, no!" I protest to much laughter. I start to shake my head, whipping it back and forth as I try to get out of this. But I'm tied down too tight.

What else did I confess to him when we were talking? What other stupid sexual punishments did I mention I've wanted to try? Oh why in the hell was I that freaking honest and stupid?!

"Open wide," one of them says as hands grab my head to force me to stop moving. A huge dildo is then pressed against my lips. This does scare me as the thing is so freaking huge. It's damn near as wide as a drink can. Taken back by this I keep my mouth closed while it is rubbed over my lips. Then one of the bastards pinches my nipples, hard. At this, I cry out and the dildo is pushed in my mouth.

Laughter rings out again as the huge dildo is pushed deep in my mouth, making my face burn red. It's so large that I feel my lips stretch over it, making it impossible to close my mouth at all. I can taste the strange, plastic like taste of it too. In fact, I even smell it.

I'm not stupid, I know they are doing this not just to humiliate me, but to gag me as well because there's no way I'll be able to say anything now. Not when it's pushed nearly to the back of my throat.

With tears falling, I turn my head to the side. There I see the group of them, all circled around what looks like a large gym bag. They are all digging inside of the thing, looking for, hell, who knows what.

"I got this, I got this one!" one of the guys excitedly yells as he pulls something out of the bag. He is one of the black guys and as he stands, I see he has something in his hands. Whatever it is, is small but sort of glimmers when caught in the light.

He rushes to me, looking like a kid at Christmas. More nervous than scared, I try to see what item he has. But then he shows me what he has as he has one in each hand; nipple clamps with a chain connecting them. Seeing this, all I can do is make a noise that shows I rather not. But he chuckles at this.

I have to watch as he opens the first clamp and moves it towards my left boob. For a moment I consider shaking my breasts in hopes of making it harder to put it on, but I think if I did that, I would be slapped across the face. A moment later, I bite on my dildo as it feels like someone is pinching my hard nipple and won't let go as he puts it on me. Whimpering, I feel the same exact feeling on my right nipple as well as he puts the other clamp on. I have a feeling they tightened the clamp as hard as it would go.

The bastard then grabs the chain and lifts it. When he does, the clamps pull on my nipples as they are so damn tight. At this I start to yell, or at least I try too. The pinching is bad enough, but him pulling on the chain makes it hurt double. It's so bad that I try to arch my back to get some slack, but I forgot that I've been tied down.

The bastard keeps pulling and pulling, making me yell into my gag louder and louder. My eyes keep widening as I see my breasts being pulled and made into cone like shapes. Granted, it's not by much, but damn it, it hurts.

Laughing, the bastard pulls the chain upward towards my head. As he does, my breasts start to follow, making it feel like my nipples have been pulled right off. He lifts it higher and higher until he's pulled it to the other side of the dildo that is sticking out of my mouth. Then he lets go. Instantly most of the pain stops as my poor boobs aren't being lifted any longer.

Gulping at what this could mean, I see that the chain is already taut. Moving my head just a bit upward causes that horrible pinching pain to come back. Cursing into the dildo, the bastard made it that if I move my head, it'll move the dildo that's gaging me, which will pull on the chain. So any movements I make with cause pain.

As he begins to laugh, I see another guy walk up, only he steps between my legs. Too late I try to close them but he's already between them. He places something right between my legs, where the top of whatever it is lays right on my clit. I try to see what it is, but my breasts and the damn dildo block my view. Then I see the guy produce duct tape. He takes a long piece of tape and tapes whatever the thing is to me. He repeats this so the object which feels like it is a foot in length is taped firmly against me.

A humming sounds starts, making me think of a small engine. Then I feel the vibrations. I let out loud whimpers as I work out what they have done, which makes them laugh. They've taped a vibrator to me. Taped it right against my clit.

Feeling how violated the vibrations feel, I wiggle my hips to try and get the head of the vibrator to move. No matter how I wiggle it stays where it is. It's truly taped to me and isn't going anywhere and since I'm tied down, I can't move enough to do anything. Knowing this gets me more scared as I know it's going to get unbearable.

The indignity of this situation only grows as I see the rest of the group looking at me and laughing. They know exactly what they are doing. They know this is torture. It's erotic torture and they love it.

"My turn," another one of them says. He moves up to me with a very mischievous look, as if he knows what he's about to do is going to be bad. As he looks down, he spins what I thought at first was a pencil, only it's larger than a pencil.

His focus changes as he moves between my legs, where the damn vibrator is still going. I then let out a small yelp as I feel the guy's hands touching me, but low. Like, below my womanhood. I let out a much louder yelp as I feel him start to part my ass cheeks.

Panic starts as I feel something press against my ass. I start to try and get my feet under him to push him off, but hands grab at my legs to keep them spread. Then I feel whatever it is being inserted inside my ass. He's putting something in my ass. He does it slow with it moving inch by inch, but he's really doing it. He's shoving something up my ass.

I cry, howl and fight, but it doesn't do any good. He keeps shoving the thing in, making it go deeper and deeper. Whatever it is, it's smooth so it's able to go in easy. I keep trying to tense up and push it out, but he's able to shove the thing in to the point that I can't. And he keeps pushing it deeper and deeper, making me feel a whole new of violation until he finally stops, where I feel part of it still sticking out.

"Hey guys, someone needs to tell her to take the stick out of her ass," the guy yells out, to which they all laugh. More tears fall as my face stays hot as the vibrations rage against my clit. I'm really fighting against it, but I'm not having any luck. I know I'm going to orgasm if I want to or not soon.

"Smile," the cameraman mockingly says as he steps forward to get a good shot of my face, complete with the fake cock jammed in my mouth. He then slowly moves down to capture what they've done to me, with clamped tits and a stick in my ass. He gets all angles of me like this, not missing a spot.

The cameraman then backs away as the rest of the guys step forward. In an instant I'm surrounded by 4 of them, all looking down at me. Then I see what each of them has; a marker.

I shake my head gently trying not to move the chain to say I don't want to be written on, but when I do this, I let out a yelp as I pain hits my nipples as I move the chain. This of course makes them laugh and they immediately lean over and start to write on me.

Each of them picks a different location to start with. One goes to my right leg, another my left arm, one my stomach and the other my freaking face. I feel each wet marker moving over my skin but have no clue what they could be putting. They all chuckle and laugh as they do this, looking as if they are having a great time.

When they finish after a few minutes, they look at each other's work and laugh. Then they change positions and write/draw somewhere else. Defeated and humiliated, I just look up at the sky as I feel the wet markers all over me. To make it worse, I know they change colors each time they move, so it'll no doubt be bright and colorful.

Now one of them starts to write on my right boob. Moving my eyes down, I'm able to see him and the huge smile he has. I then get confused as he's drawing a thick curved line above my clamped nipple. Then he draws the same on the other boob. From this he switches his marker with another guy's and then draws on my stomach, but what he draws, I can't see.

The laughter of the group gets louder and louder as they keep drawing on me. This only serves to make the orgasm that's coming even stronger. I actually start to focus on my breathing to try and keep the orgasm back, but even that doesn't help. And so, my breathing picks up as I feel that I'm truly about to cum. Then I close my eyes as I wish I could fight it.

I cum. The orgasm I was holding back finally reaches me, exploding over me with those pleasurable waves. The vibrations refuse to stop which makes all the humiliation so much more powerful. And as I moan, I hear them laughing and pointing out how I am clearing cumming yet again. My body jerks and bucks from the orgasm as I moan into the huge fake cock shoved in my mouth.

Once my orgasm starts to fade, I open my eyes to see the screen of the camcorder. He's turned it so the lens is aimed at my body, but the screen is facing me. I can feel the color drain out of me as I feel a new level of low as I look at my naked body on the screen. Most of the writing I can't read, but that's not the worst part. The worst part is that they made a happy face out of my torso...with my tits/nipples being the eyes. He was drawing eyebrows on them, and then underneath on my stomach he drew a huge smile with my belly button being the nose. It's a damn happy face made with my tits.

The laughter erupts as they see my reaction. It really makes me wonder why the cops haven't raided the place as loud as they are. Surely some neighbor saw what is happening and called them. So why haven't they arrived? Why isn't someone stopping all this?

The camcorder is pulled away and the face of the leader comes to my view. He looks down at me with that smug look of his that seems to say without words that he knows I'm some dumb stupid bitch. It's a look I both want to punch and to kiss.

"Now, once you cum again, we will stop," the leader tells me, much in a manner like a father to a daughter. I start to protest as the vibrator's level is changed to a higher setting. Then someone on the other side of the seesaw sits down. This makes my end move upward, scaring me as I have no control of it as I'm tied down. Then the other end lifts up, causing my end to go down from my own body weight. It crashes down, sending a painful jerk over my body, especially with the object that is in my ass. But then I feel my end going back up.

The laughter ramps up again as they use the seesaw to make me go up and down, over and over. Each time my poor boobs move with gravity, and at the peak, I feel them press against my chin. If I move my head at all, the chain pulls on my nipples. And as I'm lifted up and down, the damn vibrator is still buzzing like crazy.

"Come on!" I try to shout into the huge fake cock in my mouth as I feel the flogger strike me as the seesaw hits the peak. The flogger lands right on the underside of my breasts, stinging painfully. The seesaw goes to the bottom, where it strikes me again, only this time on my stomach.

Now as I'm lifted up and down, they hit me with the flogger, but always in a different place. Some times it is on the underside of my boobs, sometimes on my thighs, and a few times even between my legs. I don't know if they are taking turns doing it, or if it is just one guy doing it. All I know is how utterly stupid and pathetic I feel as I'm tied to the seesaw, naked and completely abused while feeling my clit be violated.

Tears fall as I've never felt so stupid or so low. Nor have I ever felt so sexually free. Even now, I feel yet another orgasm coming. And with each orgasm, I get more and more concerned that I'm about to lose it. That my mind will break as the body isn't meant to take this many.

"Cum bitch, and we'll let you go," I hear the leader say from the side, right before the flogger hits right against my pussy. To this, I close my eyes and let go, allowing the vibrator to do its thing.

My clit feels overstimulated from all that's happened to it tonight. Feeling like a real sex slave, I give into the feeling and tell myself I must cum for my masters, even if they are college boys.

Within moments, I feel the moans in my mouth that are blocked by the huge fake cock. More moans come and I tell myself how I deserve each whip of the flogger as my masters are doing it for me not cumming fast enough. For some reason, this makes me even more excited.

I cum, again. Only when I do, I tilt my head back, which pulls on the clamps. Pain from my nipples hits me as I tilt my head even more to stretch them as the waves of pleasure are amplified by the sexual pain. And as I cum, I hear the laughter as they begin to hit me with the flogger much faster.

Moan after moan escapes me as I wiggle and squirm from this dark orgasm. It's really a strange feeling, but one that is beautifully intense yet scary. I soak in each of the fast-moving waves, trying to arch my back.

When the waves stop, I find they've stopped moving the seesaw and whipping me. Unable to help it as I am so incredibly tired, I close my eyes. I fight it, but feel sleep come over me.

"Hey!" I shout as I'm whipped on my bare back with the damn flogger. When this happens, I open my eyes to discover I'm no longer on the seesaw nor am I gagged. They moved me when I was sleeping. A part of me is amazed that I didn't wake up from it as I don't tend to be a very heavy sleeper.