Gangbang Gone Bad Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a smile on my smile, I drive out of the neighborhood. That's when my cell dings to let me know I have a message. Wondering how many missed messages I have tonight since I haven't checked my cell at all, I look for the last message as I know it'll be from them.

"In a couple of months, we'll contact you about another session," it reads from the leader and I hear his voice in my head say this. Not the nice and kind voice he just had, but the smirking, asshole voice. This makes my tingles get even stronger as it sounds just like a threat.

Another message is sent, this time with just a link, which goes to a well known porn site. The video starts to play automatically, where the title reads, "Stupid Bitch Wants to be a Sex Slave and gets Gangbanged." A moment later I see myself on screen, entering the house they were in with the group watching me. You can clearly see my face as I start to remove my clothes and they laugh at me. I have to pull over as I watch myself looking so scared while naked, knowing there's no way for me to deny that it's me.

Looking at the description, I see it reads, "more to come soon!"