Gangbang Gone Bad Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at my surroundings to which I groan. I'm on a slide. Yeah. A slide. I'm face down on the slide portion, with my arms stretched upward as my hands are tied to the top of the slide, to the handrails. My legs are moved to either side of the slide, where it feels like they are tied, I guess to the bottom rails. I will say that this is very uncomfortable, but they put pillows or clothes or something under me to cushion my body as it presses against the raised edges of the slide.

"What now?" I ask in a whine. I then lower my head and let it rest against the metal slide as I can't believe this is still going on. I mean, who in the hell thinks this up? Did they sit around and pitch ideas of weird sex positions? Or did they just think up ways to abuse me?

"Shut up," I'm told and my ass is whipped with the flogger, making me yelp as it is still incredibly sore and stings. At this point I feel that the stick has been removed from my ass, thankfully.

I hear movement behind me, but I don't even try to see what they are doing. At this point, I've accepted what I am to them, a true sex slave. Which means they can do as they want.

"Line up boys," the leader calls out excitedly. I gulp to this, as that's never a good thing to hear. Then I hear footsteps.

"Just need to try that one remaining hole, you know?" He says softly directly into my ear. My brow furrows to this, but I then understand what he means. I then recognize how in this position it would be easy to do it.

And so the first man moves behind me. I assume he puts his legs on either side of the slide to get in position. My ass cheeks are spread and then goo poured between them. A moment later I feel what I knew was coming; his cock.

I do my best to relax as I feel the cock press harder against my ass. The man then starts to truly press his hard cock against it, forcing it in. Due to the large stick they shoved in earlier, my ass feels larger, so I think that is the reason why they did it, as the man is able to insert the head of his cock in with little issue.

Groaning as this feels so violating, he keeps pushing his cock inside me. Unable to help it, I squirm and wiggle, but as I'm tied tight, it does nothing. I keep groaning as he pushes himself more and more inside me until he presses against me fully, his cock completely up my ass.

"Now, like before, be a good girl and tell the camera what's up your ass," I hear the leader say from behind, revealing he's the one that is doing this to me. That his cock is up my ass in this painful humiliating way.

"Y-Y-Your cock. Your cock is up my ass," I stammer out, my face flushing as I say it. Having to do this only cements the feeling of being a sex slave. Which is, after all, what this entire evening was about. Why I answered that ad.

At my answer he laughs, and then pulls back only to thrust forward. His thrust is hard and powerful, making it as painful as possible. He begins to fuck me now, going slow at first but then picking up speed with each thrust extremely hard. The way he does it makes my body slam upward with each thrust, but the way I'm tied down makes sure I don't move.

I look to the side as he fucks my ass as I experience even more new emotions. I can hear the others cheer for him to do me harder, or to make a crack about me, or to just laugh. It's all just too much as I fall deeper and deeper into that dark hole of sexuality, finding that I'm very much enjoying the feeling of being a used object. Of being a sex slave.

"There we go, oh yeah," the leader croons after a while and I feel him cum...in me. He shoots his seed into my ass, where the warmth spreads about. I say nothing at this, but I do gasp from the strange feeling of it. It feels warm yet violating, making me feel so dominated.

A moment later, he pulls out, leaving my ass feel agape. But the next one quickly steps up to take his place. After a couple of slaps to my ass, he positions himself against my ass as well. Then he starts to fuck me as well, only not as hard.

One after another fucks my ass. They fuck it as I stay tied in this painful position, feeling my tits pressed and smushed against the slide. I never see the person fucking me as I'm made to face the slide. Something about this makes the sex even hotter, as this is how I would think a sex slave would be used.

Some grab my hair to yank my head up while others slap at my thighs. Some force me to yell how I'm being fucked in the ass, while others make me say how I'm a stupid little bitch. Some take forever to cum, while some cum almost at once. But with each one, my poor ass is fucked more, making it feel even more wide and agape. After just a few, they no longer have any trouble getting in.

And with each man, the camcorder comes around, making sure to capture all of it. Captures my fucking from different angles, even from overhead when one of them forced my head up. It makes sure to capture every noise I make too, my grunts, my moans and well, the orgasm I have.

Once all of them have a turn, they leave me here, allowing me to feel the cum drip out of my ass. I rest like this, thankful my ass isn't being ripped open any longer, but hating how it throbs from all that they did to it. As I rest, I keep telling myself that I was just fucked up the ass by multiple men.

Now hands untie me. In what must be a funny sight, I slowly slide down the slide like this, too tied to even stop or catch myself. Just slide down where I stop at the bottom.

Hands grab me and help me stand. They make me start walking, half dragging me, half making me walk. They are surprisingly gentle as we go, making sure that they hold me in non-painful ways.

This time we don't have far to go as they bring me to a picnic table. Here I'm turned around and placed on the table. I sigh when they do this, and allow them to lay me down on the old, uncomfortable picnic table. They then slide me down so that my head goes beyond the table and hangs off.

"How much more? Really? How much more?" I ask them, so tired, so sore. Every hole of mine is sore and tired as they've been roughly fucked. I'm not even sure how much more I can take.

"As much as we want," the leader answers. One of them then steps on the seat bench then climbs on the table. When he does, I see he's not wearing any pants nor boxers as his hard member stands forward. Without saying anything, he lowers himself down until he staddles my chest.

"What...what are you doing?" I ask, very confused as both of my hands are grabbed. They pull my arms out to which I don't fight. Another one of them lifts both of my legs as he moves between them. He too is pant-less, with his hard cock out and ready. Without waiting, he positions himself and shoves his cock in my pussy, making me gasp from the amazing feeling.

I look up at the sky as my pussy is filled with cock, yet again. Then I feel each hand being placed on something, to which they make me curl my fingers. Looking to my left, I see that there's a hard cock in my hand. He's used his hand to make my hand grip his cock. Now he moves my wrist in a shaking motion, making me jerk him. Humiliated, I'm made to jerk a cock off in each hand while being fucked.

"Come on, no..." I beg as the guy that is straddling me places his cock between my breasts. Looking very eager he takes a breast in each hand. Then he mashes them together like trying to merge them together into one. He does it so hard that I believe I'll hand handprint shaped bruises on them.

Now he starts to thrust into my tits, where they swallow his hard member. He rocks his hips over and over, his cock moving in between my tits repeatedly. He's titty fucking me. He's fucking my tits.

"No, no, no, please!" I beg as it feels like they are using every part of me possible. As I say this, hands grab my head and force it to lean back off the table. When I do, there's a hard cock pointed at my face. A moment later, it is shoved in my mouth where I eagerly take it. Then it too begins to thrust.

Stunned and in a daze, I lay here, every part of my body being used. The two on each end seem to get together and go in the same rhythm, not that it matters. I'm being gangbanged in the worst way possible.

I'm being gangbanged. Me. I can't believe this is really happening. I mean, this is what I wanted. I mean, I remember joking with him about wanting to be used in any and every way possible. And as I feel cock in my hands and taste cock in my mouth, I know this is it. I'm being used in every way possible.

Tears fall as they keep going, with the guy fucking my tits being the roughest of them all. He's started to not thrust into my tits, but to bounce my tits as he thrusts, his fingernails leaving marks on my tits.

I begin to sob, not that any of them notice. Tears stream down as I let them use me like this, like a whore that has to constantly be fucked. Feeling how it feels, the way it feels so awkward, painful, violating yet beautifully intense, I still don't believe it's happening. I mean, one is fucking my pussy, while I jerk two others off, one is titty fucking me and the last is fucking my face.

My entire body is red hot as well as painfully sore. I reach a sort of point where the pain and pleasure sort of mixes together where I can't tell them apart. Just like I reach a point where it begins to feel weird not to have something in my holes.

I'm a whore. A slut. A sex slave. I'm all those words. Every single one of them. I've let them do everything they wanted to me. And I've loved it. This realization sinks in as I keep sobbing, with the one fucking my face getting faster, drool and spit leaking out as he gets rougher as well.

I cum. But this time is different. It's a strange, sad yet beautiful orgasm. But more than anything, it's intense. By far the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

It's like the first orgasm I've ever had where I know that I'm a whore. That this is how I should feel most of the day. That this is my place in the world, not because they've made me do it, but because I wanted it. I don't hold back this time, letting the orgasm control me instead of me controlling it.

The one in my mouth cums. Cums straight into my mouth, where I happily swallow it, tasting the unique taste of cum. This seems to give my orgasm new life as the waves of pleasure get stronger as I realize I just swallowed cum. A moment later, I feel cum shoot over my arm as the guy on my left cums.

The cock is removed from my mouth, where my moans echo as I keep cumming from my orgasm. Wide eyed, I feel the one titty fucking me cum. His cum shoots out over my bare skin, hitting my chest, neck and even my chin. It moves and goes down, giving me something like a necklace. A pearl necklace.

Still cumming, I feel the one I'm jerking off on my left cum as well, his cum shooting so hard I feel it on my side. I keep jerking him off until he pulls my hand off of him, finding my hand is coated in cum now as well.

Now the one fucking my pussy is the last one going. He's grabbed both of my legs and presses them together hard and lifts. My ass isn't even on the table now as he pounds me. He gets faster and faster, rougher and rougher as the waves of pleasure keep going, lasting much, much longer than normal.

He cums. He cums in my pussy like so many have tonight. Cums without care if I'm on the pill. Cums not caring I might get pregnant.

I feel stream after stream of cum shoot inside me. The warmth going deeper and deeper inside me. And with this, I close my eyes to drink in the orgasm. And then everything goes black.

"H-Hey, you ok?" I hear a concerned voice ask. I then smell something very strong which forces me to open my eyes. It's such a powerful smell that I feel the need to get away from that smell. So much so that I move my head back to get away from it.

Opening my eyes, I look around. I'm still in the park and it's still nighttime. In front of me is the leader, with the rest of his group behind him looking on. He's holding something that looks like a cigarette but smells really strong. Only I'm not on the picnic table any longer. I'm on a bench. I'm sitting on a bench. Wait...I have clothes on?! Yeah, they put a robe on me, and even closed it to hide my nakedness. It's nice, plush robe too.

"I...I think so," I say, feeling so foggy. He's looking at me, checking each of my eyes. Now he grabs my right hand and lifts it, moving my elbow as if to make sure my arm isn't broken. He repeats this with the left one as well. Oddly, he's smiling, but it's not the evil smirk of before, but a kind smile.

"You feel anything is hurt or broken?" He asks. At this, I shake my head as at least at this moment I don't feel anything is broken or hurt. Ask me tomorrow and that may be different.

"That last part I think was too much for you. You screamed out, 'I'm cumming 'cause I'm a whore,' and then blacked out completely. Think the pleasure of it was a bit too much for your tired body and brain to handle. But you will be happy to know, it was the last part. At least of all the things you said you wanted to try," he informs me, his kind smile still there.

"I...I wanted to try?" I ask, still very foggy. To this his smile gets wider as if knowing how I'm feeling. I don't remember asking for any of what happened.

"Yes, from our messages. That's what tonight was. We planned it all out. I mean, all the things we did were things you said you wanted to try. I mean I was a bit surprised when you mentioned that if there was a chance for it, you wanted to see how many guys could, you know, use you at once," he explains calmly.

Vaguely I do remember this. At the moment I am having trouble remembering where I am or why I'm here. But it is coming back to me. The ad online. The messages back and forth. I recall telling him kinks and fantasies that I've had as well as the things I've always wanted to try. I just didn't know he was using it as a damn blueprint of what to do to me tonight.

"Here, let us help you up," he says, and two others come to my sides and help me to stand. As I stand, I whimper as never have I felt so sore. Every inch of my body hurts. And my poor womanhood feels like it's been murdered. I'm not even going to mention my ass.

Yet, I feel good. I feel happy. I feel calm. I feel like the weight of the world is off of me and I can relax. Like all the bad stuff that was in me has left. For the first time in a very long time, I feel at peace.

The men help me walk, going very slowly. We walk like this, as if I'm a 100-year-old woman. As we walk it's clear that we are heading out of the park. Despite all of them having fucked me several times, they all look different. Instead of the wild and rowdy college kids they were before, they look like upstanding and standup men. The type that would never hurt or molest a female in real life.

"You really should take a couple of days off of work to heal," the leader tells me. "It will allow the healing process to go faster. And I would also take a multivitamin if you have any, not to mention an iron supplement. That'll help with all the bruising," he goes on, sounding like he actually knows what he's talking about.

The more I walk, the stronger I feel as I'm beginning to walk almost like normal. The guys still hold me, but I'm feeling much stronger. Like when you are sore from a workout so you power through it to feel better.

"Your body will take a few weeks even a couple of months to go back to normal, but if you don't notice healing in about a week, then you should really see a doctor," he adds as we exit the park. To this I look at him, trying to work out if he's full of it, or knows what he's saying.

"I'm pre-med," he mentions with a smile. I respond with an "ahhh" but then say nothing more. We then walk from the park back onto the sidewalk. The sidewalk they had me walk naked while bouncing my tits earlier.

By this point, I do feel better and can walk without any help. So I gently remove my arms from them, not trying to make it seem like I'm saying, "get off me." But now I'm able to walk like normal. As I walk, I hold my robe closed, even if I don't need to as the tie keeps it closed. It's just I still feel naked, even if I'm not. After all, everyone here would have seen me earlier. But I'll give them credit, the robe is rather comfy and looks brand new, almost like they purchased it for me.

"I take it, this is you?" He asks as my car, which is still parked on the side street, is in the distance. I nod to say yes, figuring that anyone would have figured that this is my car as I think it's the only one parked outside of a house. So, slowly we walk towards it, and for the first time I don't fear any of them.

"Well, I think this is where we will say goodbye," the leader then says, surprising me. I turn to look at him, feeling confused. After all they did tonight, it's sort of weird to hear him say he isn't going to do something. Especially if that means he's really letting me go.

"I can honestly say none of us saw the plates on your car, so if we stay back here, you can be sure none of us will try to find you, which I know will be on your mind. It's only natural, as after all, you know, we were very rough with you tonight. I'm sure you will have a few nightmares about it, but you do not need to worry. We are not going to stalk you or anything," the leader states seriously. Behind him all of the other men nod in agreement.

"Oh, I..." I start, not sure what to say to this. I mean, this isn't exactly a situation they teach you how to handle in any class. There's no teaching on etiquette of after a hard-core gangbang.

"I...I had fun," I find myself saying. The moment I do, I feel my face furrow as I remember all that they did to me; Marching me around outside for all to see. Or making me blow each of them on the front yard. Or them whipping me with that flogger. Yet the moment I has these thoughts, I recall messages between us where each of these were mentioned. Where I either talked about it or said it would be fun to try. All they did was what I wanted to try.

"We did too. And we have a nice video to remember you by," he says and that evil smirk reappears. There's a tingle between my legs at this. The thought that they will rewatch what they did to me, no doubt pleasuring themselves as they do makes me feel...good. Like I'm a hot piece of ass that is wanted. It makes me feel sexy. Makes me feel wanted, which is something I haven't felt in a long time. The thought that it might appear on a porn site doesn't even enter my mind.

I open my mouth to say something like, "maybe we'll do this again" but no. I'm not going to say that. I think after this night, I'm going to need to go to counseling. I mean, it's the first time in my life I recognize that I want to be a slut. That being said, it isn't a bad thing. It's my body after all, I'll use or abuse it as I want. And for once I feel unashamed about my sexuality.

And so, I turn and walk away. When I do, they stay where they are, true to their word. As I walk, I had the odd thought that they will need to heal too. The human cock can only go through so much in a night, and surely they pushed theirs too far.

Chuckling at this thought, I reach my car. In the distance I see the group still looking. Only now they are blurred to me since they are so far away. It occurs to me that this is probably how I will remember them. Just blurred faces and bodies as the memory of tonight will fade and only the emotions of it will remain.

Getting my keys from behind the wheel, I move to the driver's side. Opening the door, I get in my car and start it. Driving off, I feel both happy to get away from this place, as well as a side of regret. I mean, could I choose to stay with them forever? Be their live-in whore for them to use whenever they wanted? I have to admit, it makes me tingle even more to think that.