Gangbang Party Ch. 05

Story Info
The final chapter. Debauchery and hedonism.
7k words
4.16
23.4k
29

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Gets a little extreme, with pissing and extreme cum play involved towards the end. Thanks for reading.

***

Saturday morning.

What strange, lucid dreams I had.

I opened my eyes and immediately groaned, disgusted by the nasty taste in my mouth. My head hurt and felt like it weighed a tonne. As I stumbled up, I felt a little sick... and insanely hungry -- all together a combination that could be best described as the mother of all hangovers. I couldn't remember the night before.

I was naked, having slept on my mattress, the bedsheets and covers flung all across the room. A few glasses and bottles were flung about. Quite a party last night, we even had cocktails.

The place had a strong stank to it. Like club men's toilet, I had to admit, to my nauseous disgust. As I stepped onto my shaky legs, finding my way to the door, my eyes adjusting to the harsh morning light, I felt my stomach in knots. What had happened last night?

The corridor reminded me of... someone crawling on their knees. I took a step further and the butterflies in my stomach intensified. I stepped into the living room -- it was a horror scene. Having been to a few college parties, I recognized what had gone down. There was bottles and glasses everywhere. Blunts and half smoked cigarettes. As far as post-party scenes, this was no frat house weekend morning... but still, quite a clean-up.

Where was Jermaine?

I walked slowly towards the Master bedroom -- his bedroom. Naturally, he had the bigger room, the one with the en-suite. This was after all his flat. I was his sub-let, technically. I opened the door.

Jermaine was lying on his bed... still asleep and naked. In the light of morning, he was a vision of beauty. His legs sprawled out, his muscles tense and prominent. I'd never seen him like this before -- it was like he was finally comfortable in his own naked skin. He was always a sexual person... just one look at him was enough to make anyone think of doing carnal things with their body.

His beautiful, black dick lay dormant between his legs.

I had the sudden urge to crawl between his legs and kiss the tip... and swallow his dick. Even in the doorway... the aroma of his musk was intense. My pussy spasmed at the sight of him. I felt hot and flush. Wild thoughts entered my head.

Wouldn't it be nice to get down there between his legs. Wouldn't it be nice to wake Jermaine up with a blowjob. Maybe to snuggle in betwixt his strong, powerful legs and suckle on his balls lovingly... and then lick further till I got to rim his asshole.

And then - I remembered the promised words -- I am a Slut.

My hole spasmed again, this time opening up and I felt a liquid escape it. I looked down and knew what it was before I saw it -- on the floor, down my leg, was the creamy-white cum from my pussy. Some of it I was sure was Jermaine's.

And then I remembered the night before...

***

I was led into my bedroom, followed by the insatiable group of guys that had been fucking me...

On my bed, Cole was already riding on Tyrone's dick when Manny pushed him forward and then, to my amazement, positioned himself behind Cole. I was on my knees, sucking Jermaine's dick and my eyes must have revealed my shock.

"You ever been double dicked?" he asked me, his hand gripping my hair.

I hadn't. But I'd seen it done in porn and had friends who knew friends who had done it. It seemed beyond the normal physical limitations of the asshole. Certainly my asshole... but then again, once upon a time, in college, I had a hard time with even average sized dicks, let alone big ones -- like the horse-cocks that surrounded me. But over the past couple of years I had been fucked by men with big dicks. I had evolved into a bit of a size queen. I had gone from once whimpering in discomfort at the moment a penis would so much as touch my hole... to loving the feeling of a humongous dick splitting my ass apart.

"Aww! Fuck! Oooohhhh!" I heard Cole moan, sounding for the first time tonight like he was in real discomfort. Manny had just nestled his thick, curved dick in to the already stuffed hole, slowly adjusting himself with a surprising gentleness.

"Is that enough dick for you, pussy boy?" Manny gripped Cole by the throat as he slowly gyrated his waist, sliding in and out of the hole. "Or do you want one more?"

"Yes daddy... so good. Thank you!" he whispered back and took several deep hits of poppers. "My mouth needs... to be used... please"

Toby climbed on the bed and grabbed Cole by the chin, feeding him his dick. Wayne and Marcus approached and Cole grabbed their dicks, jerking them off. I was amazed. Cole was now being fucked in the ass by two dicks while Toby was sliding his dick into his moaning gullet, while with his hands, he was able to pleasure two other dicks. This was one talented bottom.

Jermaine pulled me up and turned me to face Cole and the guys in the sex-sandwich. I felt his hand between my ass cheeks, his fingers probing my hole. With his other hand, he gripped my throat and held me against his chest possessively. He was strong and powerful -- I felt like I could melt in his embrace. "We are going to do to you what we're doing to him. We are going to make you our slut."

It was not a question or a request but still I nodded and said Yes. His fingers were deep in my anal cavity. When he pulled them out, they were wet and coated with the loads from earlier -- he pressed to my open mouth and I swallowed them, licking them with enthusiastic moaning.

"Climb on the bed."

I jumped as quickly as I could and expected him to fuck me, wiggling my ass invitingly doggy style. "Take some poppers," he ordered and I sniffed from the little brown bottle while my ass got spanked over and over. I was lined up next to the mass of bodies all inter-mingled with Cole.

"Urghhhh," I moaned as I felt Jermaine enter me -- only to turn around and see that it wasn't Jermaine but Adrian. I turned to look but couldn't concentrate for too long as Adrian grabbed my hair and made me face forward. He was quite aggressive and fucked me hard. But now that we were on the bed, it was much more comfortable and I was starting to throw my ass back, moaning in pleasure.

"Fuck me. Give it to me," I said and even spread my own butt cheeks so that Adrian could slide more into me. As I did, he pulled out and left me gaping with a loud queef - which got the guys laughing and hollering at my expense. Leon was next, shoving his dick in my ass while Adrian fucked my mouth.

"Yeah fuck me nigga... fuck my pussy... make me your bitch..." I encouraged, no longer a care in the world for my dignity. He kept commenting on how wet and gushy my ass was and every time he smacked my ass, I would moan in delight.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Adrian announced and pulled out of my mouth and jacked off a heavy load all over my face.

"Fuck I'm cumming too..." yelled Wayne, who had been getting jerked off by Cole. He suddenly spun around and away from Cole, also aiming his dick and load for my face.

They groaned and grunted as their dicks exploded a firework of man seed, two black studs hosing my face and hair with it. I kept my eyes shut -- there was a lot of ejaculate.

"Damn it Wayne... you nutting from getting a handjob, man?" I heard someone heckle, to which Wayne snapped back that he was hardly done for the night. Apparently he was a multi-cummer. No doubt I was in for a long night.

"Open your mouth," a voice instructed, with a slap across my face. I recognized Jermaine's voice. I was still on my hands and knees. Leon hadn't stopped railing my ass the whole time, his hands firmly gripping by buttocks, fucking me at a steady pace. "Lick my balls." I sucked on his big, warm balls lovingly and felt his meaty, tumescent dick resting on my forehead. Cole was moaning, the rest of the gang was grunting with garish vigour. Leon started to long-dick me, getting my ass to really squelch and fart. It felt incredible... my prostate was getting pulverized, stimulated. I was making wild, whorish moans while I suckled on Jermaine's scrotum. Leon was sliding that pipe into me at an angle. "Yeah swallow my dick, you bitch." Jermaine taunted, his voice sounding raspy and filled with anger. "You love getting fucked up the ass?" he gripped me by the throat, choking me as he slid his dick into my throat. "You like being a gangbang pussyboy?"

"Mhhmm!" I moaned back, enthusiastically agreeing. He pulled out of my throat and I gasped before proclaiming. "Yeah I love getting fucked up the ass... Hell yeah... I love being a pussyboy... Make me your slut... Fuck me, daddy... Fuck my slut ass... Give me that dick... Make me your bitch please... I want all your dicks! Oh!" I broke into a hysterical babble as Leon worked his shaft into my ass with increasing intensity, fucking my mind almost as much as my body.

Jermaine laughed triumphantly. "Eat my ass, Slut." He turned around and presented his muscular backside -- two dark, perfectly round and sculpted globes of man-ass. I used my hands to pry them open and immediately began to lick Jermaine's hole. It tasted of tangy musk and sweat. My tongue snaked up and wiggled wildly around his crack, slipping playfully into the deep, tight hole.

"Nasty ass bitch... eating your ass. What a hoe you got yourself, Jermaine," Leon commented as he fucked me with increased ferocity, the sight of me tossing my house mate's salad no doubt incensing his lust. He pushed the back of my head further into the Jermaine's rump, smothering my nose into the hot flesh.

"Good boy," Jermaine moaned, before turning round and smacking my face with his dick. "Swallow my dick now, take it all the way up your throat."

I did as I was told, my eyes on him as his dick was deep in my mouth, my face up against his stomach. The two of them smashing my body between them. Leon, decided not to cum and swapped with Marcus, who slid in easily into my wet, welcoming pussy. Almost immediately, he started driving his long phallus deep inside me, mounting me like a dog, with his ass up in the air, his feet planted either side of my knees, his chest just above my back as he supported his weight on my shoulders with his hands, pivoting his swinging hips.

"Oh god..." I cried out as I felt his dick sliding into my ass like a piston. Leon then positioned himself next to my face and Jermaine removed his dick so I could clean the one that had just been in my ass. After he was satisfied, he turned around and spread his butt cheeks, telling me to lick his ass too. I was happy to oblige, sticking my tongue up another hot stud's asshole. Leon had a bigger more rounded bubble butt than Jermaine, and his skin was very smooth, almost silky.

"This pussy is sloppy as fuck." Marcus commented with interest, sounding a little out of breath. "Got it gaping nicely now."

"Yeah it's a proper pussy now... you wanna anchor him?" Jermaine said. I was too distracted while eating Leon's ass to notice.

Suddenly, I was interrupted by Marcus, who grabbed me by chest and flung himself onto his back, flipping us both over, so I was lying on top of him, my back to his chest. His strength was truly impressive -- I weighed close to 170 pounds.

I was still impaled, but now that I was on top, I started to ride. Leon walked over to me and grabbed me by the hair. I took his dick into my mouth and sucked him for a few minutes while I slowly gyrated and rode Marcus. Leon then pushed my head away dismissively and Marcus pulled me closer to him. "Be still now."

"Keep this dick in your mouth. It'll hurt less," Jermaine advised, a smirk on his face. I wondered what he meant. Then I felt Leon lining his big dick head up against my already stuffed ass and I knew I was about to be double penetrated.

I began to panic a little but Jermaine grabbed me by the hair. "Don't move. You said you wanted us to make you into a slut. Now we're doing it." And then, a little more reassuringly, he added. "You can take it. Relax. Be a good bitch now."

I felt relaxed, remembering to breathe. Someone fed me poppers. Someone squeezed and played with my nipples. But I felt Leon's cock beginning to stretch and force open my hole. There was a sharp pain, like stretching I've never felt before. I expected it to get worse and then after a moment of catching my breath, I felt Leon stop moving.

"Congratulations! You're officially double dicked," Jermaine declared and smacked his dick on my face. I couldn't believe it. But I could feel it! Leon and Marcus were sliding their dicks slowly inside my overstuffed hole, their manhoods rubbing against one another. My hole felt fully stretched. Jermaine gave me more poppers and I took several long hits. Then he climbed over me and lowered his ass onto my face. Immediately, I began to munch on his asshole, slobbering and humming on his taint in delirium.

Meanwhile Cole was also experiencing a similar bliss. He had been double dicked for quite a while now, with Manny and Toby taking turns on fucking his ass and mouth, with Ty underneath Cole anchoring him. Wayne and Adrian, who had been taking a breather were suddenly back, their dicks hard and in need of attention.

"You gotta share some of this pussy, yo!" I heard Wayne say, having caught his second wind. Leon was still on top of me, sliding his dick against Marcus inside my ass. He laughed and pulled out.

"Yo... put that dick in my ass." I blurted out.

"Yo' what the fuck? Jermaine, you better control your bitch," Manny said. He had been fucking Cole for a long time and hadn't paid me any attention so I was surprised to hear him perch up. But Jermaine had reacted, grabbing me by the hair and pulling my head so I was facing up at him, slapping me a few times.

"You better not be givin' out orders, bitch. You're a pussyboy. Got it?" he said angrily, shaking my head as he did. "And you ain't got no ass. It's a goddamn pussy! Got it?" Once upon a time I wouldn't have dreamed of calling my ass a pussy. But now I realized that what's what it was... a pussy for big dicks. I was a pussyboy with a pussy.

"Sorry... Jermaine. I'm a pussyboy... with a pussy! Fuck my pussy all you like," I added obediently, spreading my legs wide to give Wayne access. I grimaced as I felt his fat, uncut black cock squeeze inside. Jermaine grabbed me by my hair again. I got a hard slap to the face from Jermaine as punishment, or reward. And then his dick thrust into my throat. I now had three big black cocks inside my body.

"You're damn right bitch... don't you ever forget," Wayne said and smacked me on the head as he fucked me. I sure wasn't going to forget. Fear was a powerful sexual aphrodisiac.

"Thank you," I whispered back, though my mouth was muffled by dick.

"Good bitch," Jermaine noticed my submissive gratitude, as he fucked my mouth. I kept my head exactly where he wanted it and wrapped my forearms around my legs so as to keep them up in the air, making it easier for Wayne and Marcus to DP me.

"That's it Rio... keep those legs up." Wayne started to slide his dick fully in and out of me. I moaned in pleasure around Jermaine's thick dick, lost in lust. My ass was raised so that even Marcus was sliding inside me a little, instead just of lying underneath.

"That's it baby... keep that ass up. Give me that pussy," he whispered, his tongue in my ear, his hands helping me lift my legs up.

The sensation was incredible... and I was sure that if my dick was so much as glanced, it would explode in an orgasmic fireworks. But I also knew no one was going to touch my dick. I now had two big black cocks moving inside my boy cunt and it felt amazing. I could feel every pound of their weight, every wrinkle and foil of their skin and flesh.

"God damn... he's one flexible bitch," Manny commented as he watched me get fucked. It's true, I had my legs up, wrapped up by my forearms, with Wayne's dick like a jack propping me up. In high school and freshman year of college I used to do ballet, so I still had some of that flexibility in my joints and muscles, allowing Wayne to maximise his dicking of my overstuffed ass. Jermaine still held my head and was still slanging his dick into my mouth, covering my face and chest with spit and pre-cum. I could hear him moaning as he throat fucked me and it turned me on to the point of madness.

"Damn, somebody take over. This wet pussy... going to make me bust," Marcus panted breathlessly. I could swear his cock had hardened more than ever. Wayne pulled out and helped me climb off Marcus's cock. I looked down and noticed it was creamy-coloured, covered in ass juice. Before he got up, I took his dick into my mouth - like I had been trained to do - swallowing him whole. Marcus suddenly grabbed my head and began to grunt and yell really loudly and I realized he was cumming, busting his nutt deep down my oesophagus. "Fuck! God damn! Fucking bitch! Yeah! Fuuuuck!" Marcus yelled like a madman as he held my head firm, my throat smothering his pulsing cock and sucking him dry. He was angry that I had robbed him off his nutt... but too weak to do anything about it.

Finally he pulled out, slowly and delicately as though he was in great injury. Wayne was next, shoving his dick into my mouth as I cleaned him off. As soon as I was done, he pushed me down onto my back shoved his dick back inside my ass. He held me by hair, fucking me hard and fast in missionary. My moans were getting louder and louder until Jermaine squatted his ass on my face. Moaning as Wayne's big dick plundered my hole, I devoured my house mate's rosebud, sticking my tongue into the tight pucker. It was a source of comfort as Wayne brutally hammered at my pussy. I felt a reprieve as he slid out quite suddenly -- if only to know that he would be replaced. True enough, a new dick took his turn to fuck me (he was definitely not Wayne, his dick felt different). The thing that persisted was the brutal pounding, almost at once, this time with more power behind each thrust.

And then after a while another dick, this one more curved and thick. It kept my pussy talking. My legs were raised up and placed on the fucker's shoulders. My poor p-spot was stimulated to the point of numbness. Jermaine was firmly riding his ass on my face, smothering my mouth and nose with his taint and rosebud. The scent and taste of his musk was as pungent as the fumes from the poppers. Or at least the effect was as potent. I'd be tasting him for days after, I was sure of it. Besides me, two dicks appeared and I jerked them off. Strangely, or perhaps fittingly, I wanted another dick in my ass.

Jermaine climbed off my face, allowing me to look up into Manny's face -- with my knees around his neck as he was making mush out of pussy. My mouth was available, so from my left one of the dicks entered it, a hand gripping my hair as the sausage stuffed my gullet. The two dicks either side of me would take turns fucking my mouth, with my head pivoting between the two in eager service.

I could still hear Cole beside me. He was still being sex-sandwiched and loving it, his ass being shared between Tyrone and Adrian. Whenever a cock wasn't in his mouth, he was quite vocal and loud, begging to be fucked. "Yeah, fuck my pussy. Beat that sloppy pussy up. Give it to me! Fuck me! Harder! Give me that big ass dick! Yeah fuck my slutty hole!"

It amazed me how he was able to take it with such confidence and still be crying out for more. What a slut! What a role model.

Ty had already flooded Cole's pussy with his cum when he was sharing the hole with Manny. He kept his dick lodged in there, anchoring it for Adrian to replace Manny in double penetrating Cole's pussy... until Adrian suddenly announced that he was coming too, now also his second load of the night. "Fuck! Aaaargh shiiit!" he yelled and gripped Cole by his shoulders, slamming his dick deep into his overstuffed boy cunt.

12