Gangbang Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah breed that pussy daddy. Pump my ass full of your cum," Cole encouraged. When Adrian finished, he slowly pulled out. Cole was quick to the task and rotated on Ty's dick till he was facing Adrian and leaned forward, taking in Adrian's slowly softening dick into his mouth for cleaning. Adrian grimaced in post-orgasmic agony. When his dick finally plopped up, Cole looked up and smiled blisfully. "Thank you." And proceeded to bounce on Ty's dick, which had already hardened, despite having cum twice that night. Cole locked in his legs, grabbed his buttcheeks and began to slide up and down, fucking himself. He moaned loudly, making a show of it, his back arched perfectly, going full hog. Ty had his hands behind his head, reclining and letting his bottom bitch do all the work. "Yes! Yes! Oooh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oooh! Yes!" The deranged slut moaned and howled, celebrating in dick-lust.

It was Ty who had to put a leash on him. "That's enough for now. I want to take a break... Suck my dick." Ty said and smacked Cole's rump, who immediately jumped off, spun round and swallowed his dick, bobbing on it with vigour, as though he'd not sucked dick for an age. Ty grunted approvingly... especially as Cole licked his balls, stomach and thighs, which had all been covered in Cole's ass juices... and then licked further below the scrotum till his head was buried in Ty's butt cheeks, eating the stud's ass, his tongue rimming his ass crevice. Ty pushed Cole's head out of the way... satisfied but in need of a break. Then got up and left the room, I assume to get a drink.

For the first time without a dick in him, Cole got on his hands and knees, perked his ass out at the guys and wiggled it invitingly. Even with the little light in the room, I could see his asshole was gaped and puffy. "Who's next?"

Jermaine was next. He walked over and slapped Cole hard on the cheek, making the little whore yelp out before shoving his hard ten inch dick inside his open boy pussy in one stroke.

"Aww yes daddy... fuck me hard!"

Jermaine did exactly that, rocking his legs up and down and sliding his cock in and out of Cole's ass. He held him by the head, using his long, muscular arms as a harness to have Cole's butt bouncing against his pelvis. "Fucking take it slut! Is this how you want it? Fucking bitch!" Jermaine yelled as he aggressively pounded Cole. Seeing my house mate turn into this aggressive stud turned me on even more.

But Cole was throwing that ass back. "Yes! Fuck me! Just like that! Fuck!" he moaned exuberantly, his mouth agape in wanton panting. "Yeah give it to me da-"

But a couple of quick slaps to the face shut him up. "Shut the fuck up. I don't wanna hear your voice, bitch. Take this dick like the slut you are," Jermaine growled.

Cole's expression was one of fear and submission. In act of apology, he presented his arms behind his back. Jermaine preferred to hold him by the thong, which had now stretched and distorted to the point of destruction, while his other he placed on Cole's mouth, muffling him while holding him in the desired fucking position. Cole kept his hands behind his back but with his mouth clasped, the room was a little less noisy. Jermaine fucked him like that for quite a while -- with his ass doggy style, chest up. He worked himself into a real sweat, eventually pushing him forward so that he was flat on top of him, pinned down on the bed. Watching Jermaine's muscle ass squeeze and tense as he pounded Cole's slutty pussy made me wish I was rimming him again. Almost as much as I wished Jermaine was fucking me.

I observed this intermittently, all while I was preoccupied with the gang of four who were still running a train on me, interchanging my two holes to their nutt's content. Manny was back to fucking me, up-climbed in my guts, having pinned my legs down either side of my head, giving me the full of power of his strokes, his weight battering down. Leon and Toby were fucking my face, either side of me as they fed me their dicks... and amused themselves by forcing me to deepthroat and then pinching my nose, squeezing my nipples, slapping me and spitting and rubbing my face. It was like a hazing ritual.

"Yes... oh... my... god... fuck...meeee," I whimpered in between dicks, high from lust as Manny was working my hole and messaging my prostate with his talented dick. I kept feeling like I was close to cumming. But I was too preoccupied with pleasing my tormentors that I ignored my own needs. And besides, every time I did play with my own flaccid dick, my hand would get slapped away and I would be told that I would jerk off later when everyone was done with me. Soon Manny swapped with Leon and my ordeal continued. And Ty had returned and was fucking Cole again, having taken Jermaine's place.

Here we were -- Cole and I, two complete sluts, taking every dick on offer, being used by guys I barely knew. I didn't know Cole before tonight but from what I could see, he was clearly an experienced bottom. Someone who was used to being slutted out. I could see why Manny and Ty liked to have him around.

We were fucked hours. I lost count or knowledge of whose dick was where, all of them merging into a contiguous set of bodies located at two positions -- my ass or my mouth. More than once, I was double penetrated at both ends. Occasionally, I would be gifted with a breeding. The knowledge that cum was filling my hole was like a momentary shot of adrenalin -- I smiled even, happy and content as my body was pressed into the mattress. When someone climbed off me, I would spread my legs and asscheeks invitingly, hoping for more dick to use my pussy.

I must have dozed off when I felt myself being flipped over and re-penetrated in a position on my back, my legs raised up and square, held up by the guy who was now fucking me. He was very tactical -- stroking with long, powerful arcs that kept sliding past my p-spot. A hand gripped me firmly by the chin, holding me in place.

"Man... your pussy is wet and loose... you are such a good slut."

And he was right though... my ass was leaking and the gushy, wet sound of both mine and Cole's asses being fucked was louder than all the moaning and grunting going on in my room.

I looked up and saw who was fucking -- it was Jermaine. I had wanted him to fuck me for so long, yet it hadn't happened until now. Now I was at my weakest, exhausted after hours of non-step sex. I felt my heart beginning to race and I was overcome with an euphoria. "Yes... fuck me Jermaine. Please... give me your dick... fuck me... all you want... this pussy... is yours," I whimpered as I felt his rock hard dick.

He grabbed me by my chin and leaned in... and spat on my face. And then again, directly into my mouth.

The euphoria within me rose again. I looked up at him and then felt dizzy and lightheaded. "I love you," I must have said. And he laughed, cockily, continuing to fuck me. I felt his hand slap me on the face. It was his affection and I was sure I had an orgasm. Although when I looked down, my dick was still flaccid and hadn't ejaculated. His hand moved to my throat, choking me as he fucked my pussy.

I could feel his shaft pulling in and out my ass, dragging out all the nutt and ass juice before plunging back in. The feeling of euphoria was building. My mouth was ajar for anyone to use but I kept babbling and drooling, slightly catatonic in my sustained state of pleasure. It was like a heat that was warming inside my body and sending powerful signals in my mind, like shots of electricity. I felt like I was flying, elevated above in the air. Jermaine's long strokes, sliding inside my abused walls, scraping my prostate. My own dick was rock hard and I heard Jermaine laugh as I saw that I had cum, for real this time, my dick oozing a steady stream of cum. And then the ecstasy hit me like a flash and I screamed out in agony, moaning for what felt like minutes as the orgasm broke my mind.

Jermaine suddenly grabbed my legs and bent them back. He growled and growled, while my own dick was still spitting out it's nutt, now landing on my face. Suddenly he yelled out." Take it! Take my fucking cum! Argghhhh! You slut! You fucking SLUUUT! Take my cum!"

Moments later, Jermaine collapsed on top of me. I was exhausted but so very content. I could hear the guys amused as they praised the fuck-performance me and Jermaine had just done. "Thank you Jermaine..." I rubbed his back, feeling his sweaty muscles rippling, his body slowly rising with his breath as he lay atop me. I squeezed on his dick with my pussy, hoping to milk every drop of his seed.

Jermaine got up and pulled out of me with a loud wet plop. Somehow, his dick was still erect. Again, he slapped me across the face. I cried out when he grabbed me by my hair, pulling on my hair, till I was dragged 180 degrees with my head hanging over the edge of the bed. I cried out and he slapped me again, telling me to open my mouth which I promptly did. Then he shoved his dick all the way inside till I had swallowed him up to the balls. The taste of his cum was like honey. After slurping his shaft clean, I tended to his big balls, swallowing them as he dipped them into my mouth. Then he slapped across the face again.

"Open your mouth, bitch. Wide! Don't close it till I say so."

I stretched my mouth as wide and open as I could, expecting a fresh load of Jermaine's cum. The fact that he had just had an orgasm should have forewarned me that this wasn't what he had in mind. As I waited submissively, my maw and gullet stretched open, I felt a hot stream of piss hit my tongue and start to fill my mouth. Shocked, I opened my eyes... but did not dare move, instead focusing on holding the pee on my mouth, and then swallowing the tangy liquid. I couldn't swallow much of it, being that my head was upside down.

My room was going to be a very real mess tomorrow, as was I. When he was done, his balls and bladder now drained, I got a few more slaps to the face. "Open your pussy up, spread them legs. Somebody fuck his slutty cunt, I want him bred a few more times," Jermaine ordered and then I felt a dick slide into my ass and begin to fuck me.

After that, I was fucked for a long time and continued to be bred. There were 8 tops here tonight and each one of them had cum at least once, of that I was sure. The belt had been re-introduced, only this time used to occasionally whip me on my ass. A single lash was enough to keep me in check -- I very quickly learned to keep my ass exactly where they wanted. At one point, I was on my hands and knees, getting fucked doggy style while someone fucked my mouth. The guy in my rear felt a little less rough than usual, with the occasional smacking of my ass.

"Damn, fuck his ass Cole," I heard laughter and then a few moments later, I heard the top moan as he unloaded his seed into me. It was Cole -- which made me realize that I was lower than him on the bitch scale. The guy whose dick was in my mouth ejaculated too -- first blasting a load against my palate, and then pulling out and plastering my face. When Cole pulled out, I felt my hole gape and leak. I spread my cheeks invitingly. I wanted more dick, even though I was exhausted.

Somebody grabbed me by my arm and pulled me onto my legs, on the floor. A phone light was shone in my face -- was someone taking a picture? No, it was a video. I didn't care at this point.

"What's that on your face Rio?" he asked. I wiped at the cum on my face and licked it, smiling at the camera. I stuck my tongue out, boastingly.

"It's cum."

"Whose cum?"

I shrugged. "I don't know... a lot of niggas have cum on my face tonight."

"And what about your ass... cum leaking out there, too?"

"Yeah... don't know whose it is. Everyone's I guess."

"How many guys have fucked you tonight? Be honest."

"Eight -- nine. Nine... Ten!" I said, remembering Cole and Eddie. "I actually got fucked earlier... before y'all came back from the bar."

"Damn. You're some kind of slut? Aren't you?"

"Yes!" the realisation was intense. "I am a slut."

"Did you know that before tonight?" Ty asked.

"I didn't know... I wasn't sure. Now I am."

"Your pussy is leaking... why don't you finger it for a bit," he said and I complied, sticking three fingers inside my leaking hole. Even now, it surprised me how loose and yielding it felt.

"I am a slut."

"Somebody get the cocktail glass," I heard Ty say, the phone was still in his hand, recording the whole thing.

Minutes later, I saw Cole walk back in with a cocktail glass. He placed it on the floor. Ty grabbed me by the hair. Everyone was standing around, looking at me on the floor.

"Time to clean you up, slut. Squat over this here glass... I want you to push out all the nutt inside you."

I squatted my ass over the glass, spread my cheeks and pushed out. Immediately, a steady stream of cum flowed out of my asshole, filling up the glass. There was a lot of it because my hole kept leaking for a while until it began to fart and bubble, blowing out the last few drops till nothing was coming out, no matter how hard I strained.

"Good boy... now get down on your knees like a good slut, look up at us," Ty commanded and I did as he said. Cole lifted the glass, filled to the brim with cum, and gave it to Manny.

"Open your mouth wide bitch!" Manny said and tipped the glass.

Most of its contents fell into my open wide mouth, spilling in and around before going all the way down my throat. A lot of it also ended up on my nose, chin, lips and even forehead. I was told to lick it up and I did. The sight of me doing this must have turned on the guys, who were all standing around, me their cocks hard. One of them announced he was coming and shot his watery nutt all over my face, adding to the obscene amount I already had.

"Use your finger bitch, clean that nutt up," Ty instructed and I did exactly that, licking up all that nasty ass cum that was on my face and then the glass till it was practically bone dry. Ty pushed my head down on to the floor, making me lick up all the cum that had missed my body.

I noticed that Cole was now being lifted up, hugging Jermaine with his legs straddled around his waist. Jermaine walked over to me -- that's when I noticed Cole's ass had something it. It was a butt plug.

"Grab the plug... pull it out," Manny ordered and pushed my head till it was right under Cole's plugged butt hole. I grabbed it and slowly pulled out the toy, at which a copious amounts of liquid drained out, covering my face and mouth with spent seed. Once again I tried to swallow all of it but a lot of it squirted everywhere on my face and hair. With Cole still farting out the last remnants of all the seed that had been bred inside him. Manny pushed my head up in between into Cole's ass and I wrapped my mouth over his hole, sucking out all the lingering cum. Cole moaned out loud as he felt my tongue penetrate his pussy. I made sure he was completely cleaned out, even fingering his pussy to coat my fingers with residual cum and cleaning them off. Then I licked and swallowed the butt plug.

"Good job bitch," Manny said and took the plug from my hand and then stuck it in my ass. I yelped out loudly when he did and got a hard smack on my butt. "Now get on your back, lie your slutty ass down," he said and I did exactly that. Some of the guys then pissed on me, their hot liquid soothing my worn out body.

"Good job everyone. Looks like we got ourselves a new bitch," I heard Jermaine say and then there was a lot of laughter and clapping, hooting and hollering. The light of the phone camera lingered on my face.

A few of them started to leave my room. I was still lying on the floor when I felt a smack on my face. A while later, it must have been.

"Mind if I fuck you again, nasty bitch?"

I adjusted my body, presenting my ass up. The butt plug was pulled out and... shoved into my mouth. "Mhhmmm." I moaned, delirious and beyond comprehension with pleasure... as I felt his dick in my ass.

Epilogue

The memory of the night's gang bang washed over. I swooned and fell on my bed... and instinctively reached for my pussy. Where was the putt plug? I scanned around... it was on the bed. I grabbed it and shoved it inside me. The phantom pleasure of all the bodies fucking me last felt overwhelming.

How could I do that? How could I have allowed that to happen?

But with the appendage in my pussy, I started to play with my dick, feeling a surge of excitement at the memory of last night. Of course I had allowed that to happen. And it wasn't a dream.

Then I remembered the video. Something told me to check my phone... I did and sure enough, Jermaine had messaged me a video. No doubt the video that Ty or Manny or whoever had been filming towards the end of the night's orgy. No doubt showing me making a total pig of myself.

And then I read his message.

"Rio. Thanks for last night. And thanks for living with me for the last year or so. It's been fun... but it's clear you and I can no longer live together. I've outgrown my friendship with you. I'll be looking to replace you -- so you can move out. What I am looking for is a house bitch. A sub, willing to live in my apartment and serve me. You're out! And don't worry about the back rent. But I expect you to pack your things up and be out by next weekend. Seeing as you're unemployed and not busy, that shouldn't be too much to ask for."

As I finished reading the message, I squeezed my dick and came... busting a nut all over myself and throwing my head back in ecstasy.

The End


12