All Comments on 'Gangbanged At Home Ch. 02'

by hornycouplewaiting

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I WIN

See I know it same old shit nothing new just same old shit and it sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hehehehehehehe

Yep.

So boringly predictable, but you speed read it to the end hoping for something worth the effort.

As usual, nothing different here.

WIMP HUSBAND SHIT, along with a whore, couldn't call her a wife because she has no idea what marriage means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

This could have been perfect if the businessmen had told him "now we are going to do to you what we did to her. You can forget about the contract. We would never deal with a guy like you".

lovetwo57lovetwo57almost 20 years ago
WOW!

Masturbated thru the entire story. We should all be so lucky as your protagonist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
not too bad

i thought i was pretty good buy u could have added more humiliation for the two of them it got me hot but it didnt get me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Hot

Great horny reading my stiff cock is loving every word Keep- up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it

loved it ...a true wife ....i want one like that

thuliumthuliumover 15 years ago
very repetitive

Very repetitive sentence structuring.You repeat the same thing several times in a single sentence and it makes the story rather boring after a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You left out part of the story.

After her first rape she had purchased a hand gun and swore no one would rape her again. After the men were thru with fucking her she reached for her purse and got out some make up, once the men were sure she was just cleaning up they began to talk. She pulled out the gun and killed all of them, then called the police claiming she had been raped and managed to get to her gun and kill the rapist. She has the sperm in her and by the time the police get there the self inflicted bruises on her will be evidence. What do you want to bet, self defense against much stronger men, no time, no charges.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
horny

that got me so hard and horny,liked it when he was told to lick up all the cum,i almost cum in my panties,would like to be treated liked a cheap whore

julianzx10julianzx10about 15 years ago
great story

keep up the good work, had me cumming all the way through the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Run of the mill

Predictable, grammar issues, lack of imagination. Story needs more fluidity, she jumps from a cock to a tongue to a cock to a tongue to a cock. Maybe a striptease to start, being humiliated by the three businessmen until she begins to doubt the situation, then gangfucked, not just a train.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

All those hard cocks, spraying big loads into a tight pussy. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I love your story very much! Would be great to read an other part of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you again from a verrry horny couple

OMG you wrote an equally superb second story.

Thank You So Much.

Sincerely,

tommytheteaser@yahoo.com.sg or susie_the_ticklish_lady@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexy But...

It is not your fault the categories in this site are not properly subdivided but.... How is this in any way a non-consent-reluctance tale? It seems to me like this is Auto-Submission and not even vanilla gangbang sex. There is really no reluctance or shame her. Aslo laking are tension and drama, even melodrama.

The problem is in the concept , not the writing. Take care and keep writing!

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
Damn that was hot

The detail of the events were great, I would have loved to be there participating and fucking Sam’s wife as well. I really thought that the gangbang would have lasted longer, and each guy would have used the wife in her pussy and asshole. But great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gay CATEGORY!!!

I do NOT want to read about a man licking & eating cock!! Your story begin good until you went there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So many

mentally unwell people write stories on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous