Gangbanged by a Motorcycle Gang

Story Info
Maya repays the bikers who fix a flat with her sexy body.
4.4k words
4.1
29.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a heads up, although there is no bisexual male on male sex, this story does describe a man eating another man's cum and double anal penetration. Also this is pure fantasy. If these are not your thing, read a different story.

It was a mild winter day and my wife Maya was driving back to our house in coastal California from a week of shooting porn in Las Vegas. It had been quite a week for Maya. Even though she is an experienced slut who has taken thousands of cocks, the last week of porn shoots was intense. Over the course of the last week she got fucked and sodomized by over 100 men.

Maya is proud to be known as the Gang Bang Queen of porn. Most of the shoots she did this last week were in fact gang bangs. Maya was so horny from these gang bangs, that after all the male stars were exhausted from fucking her multiple times, she would take on the film crew. She also had a couple of days in which she did 2 gang bangs.

Maya is 28 and originally from Thailand. She drives a white BMW SUV. For the drive home from Vegas, she was dressed really sexy just in case she met someone to fuck along the way. She had flowers in her long brown hair. On her petite 5'2 body she wore a tight, pink, midriff shirt that cupped her perky titties. Around her waist she had on a pearl waste bracelet. Below this she wore a very short pink skirt that exposed the bottom of her luscious ass. As usual Maya did not wear panties. She was fasting and had cleaned herself out really well because inevitably she was going to want to share her slutty ass with me when she got home. She had on her 2 carat diamond engagement ring and gold wedding ring. While driving she was barefoot, but when she needed to leave the car she had transparent high heels platform shoes.

Maya was following a map app for directions. Things went really smooth most of the trip but as she approached the edge of the desert, her app told her that there was a traffic collision ahead. The app gave her the option taking back-roads over the mountains to the coast. She decided this was a better option than waiting in traffic for 2 hours, so headed onto the two lane road through the mountains.

As she drove down the winding country road she enjoyed the amazing views. The mountains were green from recent rains and wildflowers were beginning to bloom. There was no traffic at all, not another car to be seen. Maya drove for about 45 minutes then heard a pop. She had a flat tire. Fortunately she was in a flat area by a creek and there was a dirt side road going to the creek. She pulled over well away from the main road so that she could be in the shade of some oak trees.

Maya did not know how to change a tire and had no cell phone service. So she walked back to the main road to try and flag down a passing car to help her. She was very horny, so was hoping whoever helped would be hot. She waited and waited but no cars came by. Then after about 25 minutes she heard the roar of motor cycles in the distance. Soon a group of 11 rough looking but handsome Harley riding bikers came around the corner. They saw that Maya needed help and pulled off the road. They were more than happy to help out a hot little slut like Maya.

Maya, explained that she had a flat tire and did not know how to change it. The bikers offered to help. Maya led them to her SUV, being sure to show off her beautiful ass as she walked in front of them. The bikers got a the view of Mayas hot little ass, then went to work changing her tire. As they were working Maya was very friendly. She flirted and talked with several of the guys and explained that she was going back to her husband after a week of porn shoots in Vegas. Of course she also made it a point to flaunt her beautiful body. Within about 15 minutes the bikers had the spare tire on Maya's car.

Maya, said in her Thai accent, "Thank you so much! You guys are so nice. I really want to repay you in some way for your kindness. I don't have any money but maybe there's something else I can offer you..."

As she said this, Maya lifted up her skimpy skirt, revealing her bare ass and shaved pussy. She bent over her hood and began diddling her clit and spanking her ass. Almost immediately one of the bikers knelt down and began eating out Maya's loose brown pussy and sexy asshole. The rest of the bikers quickly took off their pants exposing their dirty biker cocks. Their penises were quite large and already fully erect.

After everyone jacked off for a couple of minutes watching Maya get her pussy and ass eaten, Big Al, the leader of the gang, said "Its time to have this bitch suck our cocks."

One of the other bikers threw a couple of blankets on the ground. The guy eating Maya out, roughly grabbed her wrist and lead her to the blanket. The guys gathered around and Maya went to work sucking all their dirty cocks. Their dicks were sweaty and had a musky taste of testosterone. This just made Maya more horny.

Maya took cock after cock down her throat with gusto. The bikers were really rough with her, grabbing her by the hair and fucking all the way in and out of her throat. One guy made it a point to spit on her face each time she came up gagging for air. This was not going to be gentle love making, this was a going to be a really rough gang bang. Maya was giving her pretty little body to a motorcycle gang and she knew they were going to take what they wanted. She was determined to give these dirty degenerates the best sex they ever had.

She sucked Big Al's 10 inch cock for a few minutes then took it out of her mouth, so she could get below him. She then began licking his sweaty asshole. Soon all the guys lined up so that Maya could lick their assholes. She spent the next 15 minutes licking each of their assholes as they jacked off. Fortunately even though they were sweaty, they all had excellent hygiene.

When she finished licking the last biker butt hole, the guys put her in the middle of a circle and jacked off onto her. Maya stared longingly up at their cocks and into their eyes. She helped them by licking and tickling their balls.

Big Al was the 1st to blow. He looked into Maya's eyes intensely and growled "You fucking whore!"

His balls and dick began pulsating and he released a massive load of glistening white sperm all over Maya's pretty face and hair. This got all the other guys fired up and almost in unison they pumped huge loads of white baby batter onto Mayas face, hair and body. She was literally dripping with cum. Maya sucked every last drop of sweet, musky semen from each man's dirty penis. She then gathered what she could off her face and body and ate that too. In total, she ate about a cup of sperm.

Maya tends to get more turned on as she has more sex. She actually gets drunk on cum. Needless to say, after drinking a cup of biker sperm, she was insanely horny. So, she was tickled pink to see that all of the guy's cocks popped right back to life within minutes of cumming.

One of the biker guys roughly grabbed her by the wrist and led her back to the SUV. He bent her over the hood, spit on her pretty, little brown pussy then, in one stroke shoved his dirty dick into her vagina. He grabbed her hips hard and jack hammered in and out of at lightning speed. Maya's pussy was dripping wet and she took this dicking like the pro that she is. Her tan little body is so sexy that the guy only lasted about 2 minutes before his body tensed up and he released his love honey into Maya's womb.

In the meantime, the 10 other guys gathered around, jacking off, waiting their turn. One guy had gotten some lube from his bike. He put it on the hood of the car as he approached Maya's pretty backside and told her to pull her butt apart. She complied, revealing her sexy brown asshole which was already puckered up from all the sodomy she had taken over the course of the last week. With 2 fingers he stuck a big dollop of lube into her asshole. He then lubed up his thick, 8 inch circumcised penis and said, "I'm gonna fuck your little asshole baby."

Maya looked back into his eyes longingly and said, "Shit yeah honey, fuck my asshole to heaven!" She then slapped her ass a few times put her head on the hood and began sucking her thumb.

The biker then forcefully rammed his cock balls deep into Maya's tight little shit shoot. He was gonna sodomize this bitch for all she was worth. As his cock entered her, Maya gasped audibly and slapped down on the hood of the car a few times. The biker did not wait for her to adjust to his size and began powerfully pumping his big dick all the way in and all the way out of Maya's ass. On the out strokes, Mayas, sphincter grabbed his penis and skin around her asshole came out a little, which looked incredibly sexy.

After a minute or two Maya got comfortable with the sodomy she was receiving and began relishing the feeling of the hot, dirty dick in her pretty little asshole. The biker was fucking up into her so that his dick was not just stimulating her bowels, it was also pushing into the thin tissue that separates her ass from her vagina and stimulating the nerves attached to her clitoris. She began to have almost continuous orgasms. Her orgasms caused her butthole to spasm and clamp onto the bikers dick. This caused his big testicles to churn up their baby batter. He grabbed her hips really tight, tensed up, pushed in all the way and began grunting a stream of obscenities. His balls and penis visibly pulsated as they flooded Mayas corn hole with a massive load of sperm. Maya could feel his dick pulsating and his boiling hot cum flooding her bowels.

Maya turned back and looked sexily into this biker's eyes and said, "Oh my god baby you fucked me so good, your sperm feels so beautiful in my bowels."

For his part, the biker gave Maya's ass a couple of pats and told her she was a good whore. He then took his cock out. Maya's asshole gaped for a moment but she clenched it to keep the sperm inside. She got off the hood and sucked the last drops of cum out of the biker's dirty cock. He enjoyed her sucking, slapped her on the face a few times with his semi hard cock then stepped out of the way so the other guys could have their turn. Maya bent back over the hood and pulled her butt open to reveal her asshole. As she pulled it open, it began to gape and drip cum. So Maya scooped up what she could and ate it.

The next guy approached and spit into Maya's gaping butt hole. He then turned her over so she was on her back. Maya pulled her legs back. The biker pulled her to the edge of the hood. Her sexy asshole and pretty pussy were completely exposed for all the other guys to see and stick their cocks in. Slimy white biker cum was dripping from both of Maya's fuck holes.

The new guy put his 6 inch cock into Maya's pussy and began pounding in and out. A couple of the other guys moved in to grope at her titties. A 4th guy put both his hands around Maya's neck. Even though she was being choked in her squeaky voice, she began shouting, "fuck shit fuck!" as another orgasm took hold.

As Maya came, she looked into the guy's eyes who was fucking her. This compelled him to stiffen up and unleash yet another large load of sperm into her womb. She could feel the hot flood of cum filling her and pushing through her cervix into her uterus. It felt amazing and she continued to shake in ecstasy.

Maya had run out of birth control pills a few days ago, so knew there was a possibility of getting pregnant. The thought of this gang of dirty bikers impregnating her just turned her on even more. At the moment she was actually hoping they would give her a baby.

After Maya stopped shaking, the guy fucking her pulled out. As he did, a glob of cum came dripping down onto her ass. She reached down, scooped this up and ate it. The guy who had his hands around her neck, then proceeded to pull her up to her feet. He removed his hands from her neck and roughly took off her soiled, cum covered mid riff shirt. Maya took off her skirt. She was now naked except for her engagement/wedding rings, her pearl waist bracelet and her transparent high heeled platform shoes.

One of the biker guys roughly grabbed her wrist to bring her back to the blanket. He then laid down and she climbed on top facing him. She easily slid his penis into her cum filled pussy. He put his hands back around her neck as he began sawing his dick in and out of her love tunnel.

Big Al saw Maya's asshole was puckered up but empty, so he climbed behind her and forced his 10 inch dong in, immediately going all the way into Maya's bowels. Even though she was really loose, Al's giant cock was a lot to take all at once. She slapped the ground and gasped out "Oh shit it's so big!"

The guy below her, grabbed Maya's neck tighter and fucked in and out of her vagina harder. Big Al also began to ram in and out of her asshole with gusto. These two degenerate bikers fucked her as hard as they could for about 5 minutes. Before long all three lovers were covered in sweat.

Big Al was the first to cum. He began slapping Mayas ass as his body stiffened and his giant cock pulsed another huge load of sperm into her bowels. As she felt her bowels being filled, Maya shook in yet another orgasm. This caused the guy in her pussy to shoot his baby batter into her fertile womb. He tightly grabbed Maya's neck so that she was choking.

Both men then told Maya that she was a good whore, removed their dicks from her dirty fuck holes and got up. As they pulled their cocks out, their potent white semen flooded out of her asshole and pussy, onto the blanket. Maya got on all fours to lap it up like a puppy. As she did this another one of the bikers shoved his dick into her gaping asshole and began sodomizing her.

A different guy pulled Maya's head up by her hair, looked her in the eyes in a stern way and said, "You are such a fucking whore we're gonna put two dicks in your asshole."

Maya who was cumming from the ass fucking she was getting, just nodded her head obediently. She was happy to get fucked any way these bikers wanted. The guy in her asshole temporarily pulled out and got underneath her. Maya then sat on his 7 inch dick so he was deep in her asshole. It felt really good, so he pumped in and out a few times. Maya slapped her butt and looked back to offer her ass to whoever wanted to fuck it. A second guy with a 6 inch cock got behind her and shoved his dick into Maya's already occupied asshole.

Both guys established a rhythm. As one guy pumped out of her pretty butthole the other would pump in. Having their dicks in the beautiful pornstar's bowels felt amazing for these guys. Even though it hurt her a little, double anal was intensely stimulating in a way that nothing else was. Also it was one of the dirtiest things Maya could think of which made her feel really sexy. Her whole body was tingling and she was shaking in orgasm almost the entire time.

Apparently the guy underneath thought Maya was really beautiful. He held her hand looked into her eyes then kissed her deeply.

After making out with him for a while, Maya looked deep into his eyes and said, "This is so beautiful baby. I'm in heaven with your cocks inside of me. I want your sperm in my bowels so bad."



Both guys then picked up the speed of their thrusts and as they did Maya had another massive orgasm. This caused both guys simultaneously unleashed massive loads of semen into her bowels. Maya was in such a state of ecstasy that she actually passed out for a few minutes.

When she awoke a few minute later there were two more guys inside of her. This time their dicks were both in her vagina. Within seconds of coming to, Maya was orgasming again which in turn set off the guys inside of her to cum. One of the other bikers was waiting by Maya's fuck holes with a glass. When the two guys fucking her removed their cocks, he caught the flood of sperm in the glass. He had done this after her last fuck too, so that there was now an inch of sex juice floating in the bottom of the glass.

Over the next 45 minutes, Maya took 3 more double penetrations and came several more times. Each time, Maya pushed cum out of her ass and pussy into the glass. By the end there were three inches of cum in the glass.

Maya had just given 11 dirty biker intense pleasure and in turn had received intense pleasure from them. She wanted to show these guys her appreciation. So she sat up to enjoy their cum and give them a little show. The cum was still steaming hot. Through the glass you could see it was white and glistening. She savored the musky and sweet scent then took small sips of the mixed sperm. She made sure to gurgle the baby batter in her throat and let a little spill her cheeks and chin. She lifted up her head and smiled at the guys after each sip.

The whole biker gang was now spent and soft except Big Al. He was the gangs leader, had the biggest cock and was the biggest stud with the most stamina. Maya saw that he was still hard and submissively got on all fours to offer him her loose asshole and pussy. Al liked what he saw and easily slid his 10 inch boner into Maya's cum drenched asshole. He began fucking in and out furiously and slapping her ass hard enough to leave red marks on her. As a good whore Maya turned her head back to look into Al's eyes.

In a show of dominance Al spit on Maya's face and said, "You fucking whore, your asshole is so loose, I can't even get any fucking friction."

Maya, replied, "Baby let me suck you off. You're such a stud and I want to be a good whore for you so you can cum."

Al respond, "Yeah you fucking whore."

He pulled his cum covered cock out of Maya's ass, grabbed her by the neck to pull her up and shoved his giant penis straight down her throat. He held her hair to keep her head steady and began furiously fucking in and out of her throat. As Maya gagged and teared up, he picked up the pace even more. He was using Maya like the dirty whore she is. She did her best to keep looking up at him submissively.

Al told her, "Fuck yeah baby, you're a good girl. Take that cock down your throat. You took on all these men like a good whore. Your husband's gonna be proud."

After saying this, his testicles began to churn, he bottomed his cock out in Maya's throat and pumped his semen into her stomach. As he was cumming, he grunted, "You fucking whore" over and over.

When he finished cumming, Al pulled his cock out of Maya's mouth. A stream of semen, fell onto her face. Without so much as acknowledging her, he looked at the other guys who were now dressed and said, "Time to go boys."

Al quickly put his clothes on and with the other bikers walked towards the Harleys. They left Maya on the blanket by herself. As they were leaving she called out "Thank you."

A couple of the bikers grunted "Thanks" but they mostly just ignored her. They mounted their motorcycles and sped off.

When Maya, stood her legs were shaky and there was still cum dripping from her fuck holes. Overall though, she felt great. She had just taken on a huge group of dirty bikers and was proud of herself. She knew I would be proud too. She couldn't wait to tell me about her adventure. She went back to the SUV put on her sperm crusted clothes and began driving home to me.

An hour later Maya got home to our 15,000 square foot ocean view home. I could tell she had just gotten the shit fucked out of her. Her hair was a mess and had bits of dried cum in it. Her eye shadow was running onto her face which was also crusted with dried cum. There was a dribble of cum running down the inside of her legs. She smelled of sperm and when I kissed her I could taste the wonderful flavor of sperm.

I had spent the day with my lover Carmen and her 20 year old friend Kat. Carmen had brought Kat over because she was starting a porn career but had never been fucked in her asshole. I gave Kat her first anal sex. It was quite an afternoon. Kat turned out to be a huge slut and couldn't get enough of my dick in her luscious asshole. Carmen, who is 4 months pregnant with my baby had prepared Kat well so she had no problem taking my dick over and over. I made both girls cum many times and came in both girls assholes and pussies.

12