Gangbanged by a Motorcycle Gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, I was a bit tired, but when Maya started telling me about what happened, my 7 inch cock sprang to life. Maya touched herself and I slowly jacked off as she told her story. After she was done telling her story took her by the hands and looked her in the eyes and told her how much I love her.

I then said, "I am so proud of you baby. You are not only one of the biggest whores in the world, you are also the most beautiful woman."

She responded, "I love you too baby and am so happy I made you proud. I'm still so horny and I really need your hot penis inside of me."

I told her to lay on the couch and pull back her legs. I wanted a taste of her slutty fuck holes. I kneeled down and began eating her out. Her asshole was still gaping. As I sucked it, a large quantity of sperm flooded into my mouth. The dirty biker semen was musky and kind of bitter but still tasted really sexy. I eagerly swallowed all the cum I could get out of her ass then began licking my wife's beautiful little pussy. Her loose pussy also yielded a decent quantity of biker sperm. Maya was in ecstasy, shaking like a whore in heat. I licked her pussy and asshole through a 3 minute orgasm.

Once her orgasm subsided. She moved down onto the rug and laid on her side. I got behind her and easily slid my dick into her bowels. To my delight I could still feel plenty of baby batter inside of Maya's body. I held Maya's neck firmly and began furiously fucking in and out of her very loose asshole. In spite of the lack of friction, I had to slow myself down to keep from cumming. The kinkiness of the situation was making my balls begin to churn up their sperm and I wanted to fuck my slutty wife for a good long time. As I slowed down, Maya reached out her hand, so I took one hand off her neck and held her hand. She then turned around and we had a loving kiss as I continued sodomizing her from behind.

We switched positions several times and I switched between her pussy and asshole several times. I was really rough with her some of the time but also made love to her some of the time. The kinkiness of what Maya had done made this some of the most intense and beautiful sex we ever had. We fucked for like 2 hours in total. Finally while I was fucking her ass doggie style, I looked down at Maya who was sucking her thumb and looking back at me. I was so turned on, I let nature take it course. My body stiffened up, my balls churned and I pumped my love honey deep into my wife's sexy bowels. We then collapsed onto the rug and told each other how much we loved each other. I kissed my beautiful wife good night and we drifted off into a long restful sleep, holding each other tight.

12