Gangbanged to Cover my Rent & Debts

Story Info
My story of having.
1.3k words
3.85
75.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I am not much of a story writer so forgive me for how I write this story.

My name is Vivian (that is not my actual name but one which I people have called me before), I am from New Zealand, 1.60 m tall, blonde hair (shoulder-length, at the time of when this took place) and my bra size is 32B.

In recent years, I have heard stories on the news of women having 'sex for rent' arrangements with their landlords or even having to have sex with their loan sharks or creditors in order for a debt to be written off or at least extended. Because of this, I figured I would share one of my own stories from a few years ago where I had to do just that, but perhaps at a more extreme level compared to what other girls have had to do.

Our story begins in 2016, I was 23, living and studying in the States, doing my Masters degree and renting an apartment all by myself. Back then, I was also in a bit of financial difficulty, as I had to pay for my rent, food, electricity and general cost of living, which living in Los Angeles is quite costly, as well as keeping up with my StudyLink and Work & Income debt repayments back home in New Zealand.

I was receiving a monthly allowance from my family to help pay for my costs of living in the States, as well as my other expenditures, but managing my finances is not my forte, and constantly found myself having to skip meals and lag behind on my payments. I even had to borrow money from certain people to help pay for my essentials.

One day, I had a visit from my landlord, an Indian man, who was in his late 50s, balding, a tad overweight. With him were the two loan sharks I owed money to (yes, they all knew each other). The loan sharks were Dominicans, tall, dark, aged between 35 to 40 and one of them was bald with a trim beard, whilst the other had short, dark curly hair.

At the time they came over, I was only wearing my bath robe, hence I was completely naked underneath. This is because I lived by myself so I pretty much went around the house naked, covering myself up in either a bath robe or towel, only when I need to answer the door.

They came over to discuss the fact I was constantly behind on my rent and debt repayments and long story, short, they wanted me to repay my debt and rent, by renting out my body to other men.

I owed nearly $3,000 in rent to my landlord, $2,200 to a loan shark (who actually knew my landlord) and another $1,200 to various people I knew. In total, I owed over $6,400, so given my desperate situation, I did not have much of a choice. Also, I was too scared of what may happen had I said no.

We agreed that over the next fourteen weeks, a little over two months, they would sell me for sex on Craigslist. They would come over to my place on the late evenings on weekdays, fuck me and Venmo the payments to my landlord. My landlord would send me a text to let me know that a client (or clients) was coming over, and on what time.

During these two months, I did not need to pay rent as well as I was essentially paying rent to my landlord with him renting me out to other men.

To "seal the deal", they took me back into the living room, tore off my robes and bent me over the couch arm rest. I was then made to suck off my landlord, whilst the loan sharks positioned themselves behind me, sticking their cocks right up my still dry cunt. Fortunately, I was on the pill at the time.

It hurt like hell as he went in and started fucking my pussy dry but his cum lubricated the walls of my cunt after he came.

After he finished, the other one then pulled me off the couch, laid me down on the coffee table, got on top of me and fucked me right there, whilst my landlord held down my arms over my head. The other then pulled out a phone and started recording me, ordering me to smile whilst his friend fucked me, so as to seem like as though I was enjoying it or doing it consensually.

When he was cumming inside of me, with the cum of two men dripping out of my pussy, my landlord then grabbed my hair, brought me to my bed room, laid me down, where he then took his turn fucking me, whilst the two other loan sharks held my legs open.

They took turns fucking and cumming inside me over the next 8 hours, occasionally ordering me to take a bottle and fuck myself with it, whilst they filmed it. When they were done, before they left, they warned me that if I tried to report them, they would use the photos and videos they took to claim that I was doing it willingly, as well as sharing it to people I knew back at uni.

The following evening, I received a text from my landlord, telling me that I got my first customers. They were two Indian men, friends of my landlord, visiting LA as part of a business trip. He instructed me to put on the lingerie he brought over and left at my place earlier that day.

Just before 10pm, they arrived. Wasting no time, I took them to my bed room, we watched a porno of their choosing whilst I got them hard and to get them in the mood and for the next 4 hours, the two of them also took turns fucking me.

At 2am the next day, they finished and I was naked again, lying in bed covered in their cum, whilst the cum of these two men leaked out of my pussy.

This would become a regular thing for me over the next two months where I would have men come over to my place to fuck me, sometimes they would bring their friends along, who didn't pay but they would fuck me anyway. I didn't have much of a say in the matter when I have these men coming into my home, pinning me to the bed and with little to no means of actually saying no to them.

I was not the only girl my landlord and loan sharks were pimping out, but I was the only white girl they had. Because of this, they took a particular liking to me and would even come over to have a go on me if they felt in the mood to do so.

In order to squeeze a little more money out of me, I was on two occasions even rented out to a porn studio where I was used as a fluffer to keep the male porn stars hard whilst they fucked the actress.

After the fourteen weeks, and having repaid my debts, I moved out of my apartment, moved in with friends and came back to New Zealand for the Christmas holiday. When I returned to the States to complete the rest of my degree, I also changed apartments, moving in with an African-American man who, I really, really get along with, worked in publishing, had similar interests and would later become my fiancé. He knows about my story and what I was forced to do but still loves me nonetheless.

By some miracle, I did not get pregnant or contract any STDs during the whole ordeal.

Now in 2021, a few years have passed and at the time of writing this story, I am now back living in New Zealand, eight months pregnant and engaged to my fiancé.

This ordeal is why I hate being in debt, why it bothers me to be at the mercy of somebody else and whilst those fourteen weeks were some of the most financially difficult, as well as the most physically, mentally and sexually stressful times of my life, I do get wet thinking about it sometimes.