Gangy's Gap Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke in the morning becoming conscious of a large hard lying across my lower torso. I turned to face Claudia. A shaft of bright sunshine sparked from behind the blind illuminating her face, her eyes open but squinting, tolerating the glare.

Last night's revelations seemed to have washed away as a distant memory.

"Morning darling," I murmured reaching to nuzzle into her neck.

Claudia responded matching my affection with her own warm smile. Claudia slipped her hand under the bed covers. "Oh my dear, a little hard are we? I might have a cure for that." I nuzzled my way down until I met the soft cushion of her breast, which was drooping toward her armpit. Her nipple was already erect and ripe for my lips to pluck. A soft moan emanated from Claudia as she turned over to give me free access to both her breasts.

Breathily Claudia described our new day. "You are going to spend the next hour treating my pussy to one of your exquisite tastings. Do you know I bragged to my lezzo sisters that you could feast on my quim with the best of them?"

Now there was something, I was thinking.

"I hope you did not let out the secret of three way bliss."

"I was thinking while you were fast asleep how selfish I had been in the past."

'Where was this going?' I thought.

"When it came to sex I was always certain what I wanted and what I didn't want without thinking of you. So for a start you have to teach me how to give you head. I want to know the technique for every suck and lick."

"Ha" says I "What an excellent day this is going to turn out to be." (The children were at grandmas so we had the house to ourselves).

"I pulled down the bedcovers exposing my proud, well-proportioned circumcised penis, at this point reaching my navel."

Then I just could not resist the irony.

"To develop the right technique, just think of it as a very large clitoris."

"Oh hah de ha ha," was the instant reply from Claudia who was pulling down the bedcovers to expose her own rampant black bush.

"And you can start by getting down and munching on this little fur burger."

"With pleasure," I reply, "Just give it plenty of sauce."

We elected to commence by having a shower. Both taking time to wash each other; head to toe. As We washed Claudia brought up her wish for a baby.

"Are you happy with the idea?" She seemed nervous

I said, "I am all onboard with the idea; we all need direction and hope. I can't think of anything better to revitalize us. Things have drifted since your return and we need to be sure and work on our relationship. We should get counselling, would you be OK with that?"

Claudia did not seem 100% for that but understood why it was difficult for me, her just appearing after so many years.

Me? I yearned for her but I was not sure either. I was nervous. Events since she returned did not inspire trust. I was going to need her honesty but still did not feel I knew this new Claudia.

12