Gangy's Gap Ch. 06

Story Info
The Tale of Agnetha and Draxas.
4.1k words
4.17
6.5k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakiura10
Rakiura10
269 Followers

Georgia and I gradually became an item. Sanctioned by Claudia and encourage by everyone and the love and attention she gave our girls I warmed to her. It was gradual and we just spent more and more time together until the divorce with Claudia was finalized.

Georgia is very similar to Claudia. Georgia is shorter and a little more voluptuous while Claudia was taller and slightly willowy. Apart from that they could almost be twins.

Georgia is also so different than Claudia in other ways, for a start she is normal and conventional. She is not promiscuous in any way and totally dependable. Sex was not the hard part for Georgia as she had her share of boyfriends. Some will say that my relationship with her was a rebound others might say she was 'Claudia light'; but I don't really care. I grew to love Georgia deeply without the tension that existed with Claudia, and she me. Our love was stable.

Georgia was also naturally warm and very affectionate. She liked to cuddle up and at times could be a little stifling if I was concentrating on something else. At these times I might push her off, at which she would back off and sit somewhere pouting. She would look so damn cute with her bottom lip sticking out that my heart would immediately melt and I would put down whatever I was doing and go and join her.

Despite her demeanor and reaction at the time of Claudia's return she was very even tempered. Dark haired, same brown eyes and high cheek bones as Claudia she differed in her facial features with a slight smile in her resting face. This, plus her evenness gave her an air of confidence that probably belied what she was feeling. I thought that as a lawyer in the courtroom this would be disarming for her adversaries.

We were very affectionate with one another, often to the disgust of our girls. Even so, sex was off limits. The habit of restraint became a barrier that was difficult to lift. Sex came to us one evening.

We had been discussing Claudia's sexual adventures. Georgia mentioned how aghast she was that Claudia never thought that to cuckold me with one of my students in front of my house would be worse than anything else she had done. She figured that Claudia must lack empathy and be psychopathic.

I asked her finally about what she had said in her outburst after Claudia arrived back. This had been nagging away on me for some time but I was always a little afraid to ask. Now it didn't matter.

Georgia really did not want to answer; she coloured up and looked down. I guess she had no choice in the finish.

"Claudia used to play the boys. When you met, she had a group that was quite different than you. She dropped them like a stone when you arrived as you were new and exotic, but while you were away she cheated on you quite regularly. One of them probably thought of her as his girlfriend. When you arrived back with that Kaftan and the boots she thought she was the coolest chick in town.

She dropped them again and never looked back. I thought her callous and felt sorry for them. I thought she would do the same to you. I thought it was only the pregnancy that finally drove you together. From what little she told me about Arcadia I never thought Rachael was yours. I hated her then and I wanted you so terribly. The fact that you were so devoted to her made it worse, because that was what I wanted. I don't think she ever wanted someone that was as devoted as you.

I mentioned she seemed ok with children, at least some of the time. The conversation had left me a little cynical at that point. The subject morphed into the possibility of us having children, Georgia mentioning that we had better hurry up and to do that but it would be advisable to have sex at some time. That seemed to settle it. A silence ensued. We were both heavily in thought.

Then out of nowhere Georgia says, "Claudia once told me that you can give cockless sex better than any dyke she has been with. Where the hell did you get that talent?" As Georgia was saying this, I became conscious that she was lightly touching my thigh.

"She said that, did she? Well she had been with a few I suppose I should take that as some kind of victory for mankind."

"So what's this bullshit about three way bliss?" her hand was now lying lightly on a very hard erection.

"Oh that, well you don't need my cock if you want that."

"We can at least start with that," Georgia's voice was getting a little husky and the atmosphere a little musky.

We both rolled off the couch. Suddenly all the tension of our sexual restraint dissipated.

We were both in our work clothes and we began a slow undress on the floor. Gradually Georgia metamorphosed from a smartly dressed buttoned up black skirt, white bloused corporate lawyer into a pale skinned voluptuous naked nymph; I, in turn from a tweedy nerdy school teacher into a hairy gorilla. The slow change was interspersed with French kissing licks and caresses. I, as taught so many years ago, was searching and exploring her zones always talking and asking does this feel good, would she like me to do.

Gradually I was making it below when I was admiring a prominent pink erect glistening clit when lo and behold. "Oh shit, yes I am having a period."

As it happens Georgia was totally unprepared, unprotected and off the pill.

"I can see you're out of practice," said me.

"Months, year or two really," says Georgia adding, "Have you got some lube, I can give you my arse."

"Fuck me days," Said I. "I never did that with Claudia, "It was a bit of a sensitive topic with her. How come you're into that?"

"When I was a teen, I was scared to go to the doctor and get the pill. I had a boyfriend who talked me into it. I thought he was a closet gay but he just liked the idea."

"Did you use condoms?"

"Nah, we didn't like those. We did not worry about Aids then. I learnt in time how to prepare and avoid poo and then got to like it."

I found some baby oil and I gently started to massage Georgia working from the head and feet but slowly toward her buttocks. I was terribly turned on and felt my erection slapping me as I worked around her body. It gave me a sense of thrill that I was doing something new, something that I had never experienced with Claudia. I gradually kneaded her but working the oil into her anus which dilated quite easily. I placed a cushion under her to lift her butt I massaged the oil into my cock and while she laid prone on the floor her legs parted; I eased my cock into her. Slowly, slowly, tight at first then little nudge after little nudge it gave way and I was in.

Georgia then clenched her butt as I began to slowly pump. Then picking up the rhythm she began to synchronize her movements with my action. She began to gyrate this way and that effectively twerking, all the time clenching and unclenching her butt. This lawyer had a bloody skillful butt action.

I had a lot to learn about Georgia but the first thing I did learn was that she orgasmed off anal sex with very little other stimulation. And I have to say, I bottled up the sensation, no moaning no gasping, just getting a head of steam and exploding with the orgasm flattening Georgia as I collapsed.

I lay there prone

"Lover boy, hey lover boy, earth to lover boy, are you still alive?"

"I think that must have been the best fuck I have ever had in my life."

"Bully for you, get on with it, it's my turn now."

Georgia was a different lover than Claudia. Georgia actively worked at pleasing me as well as voicing what she liked from me. She was prepared to watch porn with me for ideas to spice up our activity and really anything but violence could be on the agenda. Her specialty, were her booty sex and the new sexual experience gave assurance that our sex life was going to be exciting and durable. Her affectionate nature ensured that sex would never be mechanical. With her it was never just fucking.

Within a couple of months Georgia was pregnant

In another month she and I married in a small ceremony

Claudia and Miriam were maids of honour.

***************

Claudia did move semi-permanently to Otago. For a time she lived with Miriam. Miriam was much older and quite matronly. She lived with her husband, a fellow academic and a professor. They never had children and were instead devoted to their careers. In time I think she moved out as I guess Miriam and her husband would cramp her style.

We did see Claudia a lot. She came to catch up with the kids. They would stay with her down south.

I never enquired about who her latest beau or belle might be. It did not sound that there were a lot but then again I doubt that she had overcome her compulsive desires.

I don't think either of us wanted to talk about it. There was no need to, it was no longer my business and I did not really care as long as she was happy. As she grew older I assumed she poured most of her energy into her work.

She completed her Doctorate and a book followed, coauthored by Miriam and herself. Being Claudia it had to be controversial but it did lead to a programme of research that was named after her. It gave her a chance to travel overseas giving lectures and attending conferences as her work became internationally recognized.

Further papers and publications followed as her fame gathered momentum. That is, until she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She did not have to, but she elected to move back into our house with Georgia and me. By this stage we had our own son Alex, named after my Dad.

Rachael whose career was taking off in the film industry had always been interested in turning Claudia's play into a film. She had investors but held off because she felt that its success would depend on a zeitgeist that was coming but not quite there.

On hearing that her Mother had cancer and it was likely to be terminal she rushed back to New Zealand. With the film as a memorial she wanted know everything she could about her and her philosophy. Rachael reminded her mother of her outburst many years before on the subject of post-modernism.

Rachael's view that the progressive tide was the death knell of the post-modern world and that the time was coming that Agnetha and Draxa will be directly relevant to the new paradigm. Rachael took an intense interest in Claudia's research and the work being done around it. She would eventual use it to hone Claudia's play for the screen.

It got to the point when Claudia had both her breasts removed. I felt this as an ultimate irony to what Claudia stood for. I recall in stark clarity while under the influence of acid her perfect aggressive breasts, that I believed represented those particular attributes of Claudia's womanhood. With those she could attract and seduce; with those she could nourish. They were metaphorical to the exact same thing she did with her mind. She was always inspiring and stimulating, but never dull. Ultimately it was her work that was to nourish a new generation.

Shortly before she had the mastectomy Claudia and Georgia approached me with a request that Claudia and I make love one more time. Claudia wanted to experience her three way bliss, she had missed for so long. At this point she did not know she would die but was resigning herself to the fact that she probably would. Georgia was OK with this but wanted to attend, not to have sex as well but as the ultimate personal reconciliation between sisters. We resolved to do that. To Georgia it would be an act like giving a kidney.

On that night Claudia lay on the bed naked with her head in Georgia's lap. I was getting a little older so I took some Viagra to lower the risk of disappointment. We kissed we cuddled. Our old warmth was still there. I was not rendered devoid of love for Claudia, it all came flooding back along with her old sexual attraction, her smell, the touch of her skin so subtly different from Georgia. As I worked my tongue around her clit, with one hand I explored her vag for her G spot and with my other hand I caressed around her underarms and gently to her breasts. I detected a lump, one that would contribute to her eventual demise. At the time it did not seem to slow me down, nor did it her. It was only later when I thought about it that the reality of the future hit me and from then my grieving for Claudia began.

Claudia and I lay talking about our lives. Through counseling and the psychiatric help from her peers she had come to terms with her past. She considered her impulsive craving of sex an obsessional disorder. She said over the period away she procrastinated over her main objective of her doctorate and never achieved a thing. Her promiscuity became distraction.

The trauma of Julia's suicide probably exacerbated her condition. She said it was I, with the help of Miriam, that had put her on track again but when the momentum seem to be lost she made the same old mistake. The sharp shock of our divorce caused her to reevaluate. Once she was refocused on her objective the urge never came back. "You know", she said "The last person I had sex with was Franklyn. You would be surprised to know how celibate I have been. All my friendships in Otago were platonic."

Although I found that difficult to believe it did make me feel a profound guilt about the breakup. Claudia saw it in my eyes. "Don't worry", she continued, "I don't think we ever fully recovered and perhaps never would. On a positive note I do believe we had the best possible outcome, in that it allowed you to continue as you had with the family and I was able to fully focus on my research and publications. I was able do battle while you had my back."

"I never returned to lesbianism." I think some times that if it were not for my recovered memories of you I might have ended up an embittered old misandrist. Remember that time tripping we talked about being guardian angels for each other. As I came over the hill from styx, desperate for help and after my rape, all I could think of was my rock, my guardian angel. If I had not found you I would have been devastated. I had no plan b.

Claudia changed tack, "I do think that Georgia makes a much better wife for you than I ever could or would. She has a steady profession and a much more stable personality. And Alex is the most gorgeous little boy. I am proud to be his aunt and godmother."

Georgia bent over and softly kissed her sister.

Shortly after her return, Rachael and I sat contemplating that photograph I took at the beginning of our year of romance. It showed her demure and sensuous. But perhaps it was my advancing years, but did I now detect under the dark kohl, a sparkle of willful coquettishness in her eyes. This was a side that Rachael had never experienced.

Rachael saw what she had become, the strong and controversial warrior. I suggested that we produce another photograph. In my imagination she would be as Boudicca in armour standing down, leaning on a sword point to the earth in satisfaction of a battle well fought.

Through her life she managed her share of knocks that had made her tougher. She had plenty of detractors in the academic world because her views were not popular. But she did battle with facts and evidence and slowly reality took hold and unfounded bias and opinion exposed and cast aside.

Rachael commissioned an armourer she knew who supplied the film industry to produce a sword and battle costume to be completed in leather and steel. Literally the day before her breasts removed she posed and I photographed her.

Both photographs were to be displayed at her funeral. Both photographs were become in one way and another to define both Agnetha and Claudia.

I wore the Toki to her funeral as I still wear it. Claudia wore her wedding rings to her grave. In some spiritual undefinable sense we never divorced. Despite the hurt between us we did try to do what was best for both of us even though at times it seemed we were doing the exact opposite.

Well I sit here now reflecting. The girl I saved at gangy's gap is gone. I think about all the minutiae that built her life, those private, intimate and sexual components of her life that others never see that are hidden from the public side. When history's get written the real cause and effect are not in view. Biographies are always sanitized and in the end moral fantasies. With celebrities, we get to know their stories except their very intimate ones which we can never know. And it is the little events within these that effect the big decisions they make and ultimately shape their lives.

And then there is love. I believe Claudia's struggles with love began at gangy's gap. I do not believe that Claudia ever fully understood love. Her belief in love was certainly not the love I experienced. Claudia's strength was in her analysis, the ability and focus, to pull things apart and put them back together in intricate detail. When she does that she loses sight of the situations swirling around her.

That's why she'd never understood my love. What love did to her would always be a mystery to her. She never seemed to see what was coming at her; yet her insight into the external world was second to no one.

And my love, I am not sure my love ever gave her the security or the protection she needed. But perhaps she was never going to accept it anyway. She would be hell bent on her own path, come what may.

I don't think she was ever callous or psychopathic, I think she was too distracted in her world to see those situations coming. The love story component within Agnetha and Draxas was all of my own imagination. Yes I know, Claudia gets all the credit but that's what being a teacher is about. Teachers do not want their name in stars. Applause is for their students. Rachael understands that and has never pushed me to the fore about this as she knows that I would not want it.

So it is that Michael Nyman's time Lapse music speaks to me. I have plodded along in my life nudging here prodding there and ultimately reaching a crescendo. The crescendo is in the joy I receive from Claudia and Rachael's success. I saw myself understanding their potential and guiding them to greatness. My joy is immense and it is immeasurable but it is private, a private joy for me.

Oh, and we played Peaches en Regalia at the funeral, what 'Time Lapse' is to me 'Peaches' would be Claudia. Fluttering music, quirky, off beat, uncompromising, unconventional and unpredictable but undeniably clever.

Epilogue

I was sitting in the lounge of a hotel. I was in London with Georgia. I really don't know why I was talked into being there. It was the British premier of the movie based on Claudia's play. Produced by Rachael of course and it was she we were waiting for. I was desperately proud of Rachael but was afraid of the media attention around the movie. I was also afraid of seeing it. You must understand that I was Draxas and Claudia was Agnetha in our own fantasy ideal world. I'm sure that there would be little resemblance in the film to the characters we fantasized over. Movies develop to their own beat and audience to focus on.

Finally Rachael arrived accompanied by a stately and well-dressed man and woman. The woman looked to me about 50 but turned out to be a couple of years older than me.

Rachael greeted me then followed with, "You know that despite the teaming millions, the world can be a very small place."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, I would like you to meet Frank and you might just recall his wife Bethany."

I gasped in recognition.

"Bethany I think you know who this is, and this is Georgia who was Claudia's sister and is now Mark's wife."

"I'm sorry. It's a little complicated," I quipped.

"Bethany acknowledged Georgia and turned to me. We lightly kissed with cheeks making the usual polite greeting when Beth followed, "Mark you know I still think of you from time to time. You were my protégé for a few months in matters of the heart."

Rakiura10
Rakiura10
269 Followers
12