All Comments on 'Ganymede Station Pt. 02'

by Dudebulge

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Terrific story and a happy ending as well. Hope you write more, this was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

Lovely story. I love a good HEA too.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 8 years ago

Fantastic story! I googled it up as soon as you released it. Please keep writing. You truly have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

God I love your stories. They're so grounded in reality even though they are fantasy worlds. None of your characters are perfect, they're flawed but that makes them relatable. Can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So enjoyable!

Great characters, setting, and story! I got caught in chapter 1 and couldn't wait for the end. Now that it's here, I want more. Please share more of your stories, even if they aren't about Henry and Cheyne. Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A First for Me

This is the first time I've truly enjoyed science fiction. That was amazing. I just love your stories. Please write more, because you are very good at it. Thanks for taking the time to create and share this story.

Lucinda

LLAPLLAPabout 8 years ago
Oh wow

Simply wonderful! I should have slept a while ago, but there's a huge storm going on and I just couldn't fall asleep. Then I found the second part of your story and started reading right away. It's 7 a.m. now, I completely forgot about the storm while reading. Your story was breath-taking!

Please keep on writing. I can't even say which of your stories was the best. They are all different, but in their settings perfect! I can only repeat myself: Please let us know when you get published!

PS: The birds outside my window just started to sing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story, thanks for writing it.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveabout 8 years ago
Sorry

I really tried to like your story. My friend encouraged me to read part 2. You are a good writer, but I just felt a complete void of connection with the characters. Do you have any other style in your wheelhouse?

nanobotnanobotabout 8 years ago
great endeavor

You have potential to be a great sci-fi writer and I really enjoyed this story. If I may tho, as much as the greedy reader begs, don't give him a perfect ending. I love that they marry but you're in danger of altering the dramatic tone of the tale in favor of an epilogue. Jane Austin had it right when she wrapped her story up quickly and left it up to us to dream of their ever afters. Not that I don't like happy endings ;) but they can cause structured drama to become vanilla.

In praise, you are an excellent world builder and I can't wait to read more from you. I came here for romance and you made me more curious about this 'blade-runner' scenario than the sex. Hot and intellectual- nice job.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 8 years ago

Great Story!

Looking forward to more of your stories.

:)

GlitterypopsicleGlitterypopsicleabout 8 years ago
Amazing.

I couldn't stop reading this story till I was at the end of part two. It pulled me in and I found myself caring for each character, envisioning what they looked like in my mind and feel like I could really see every place in my imagination. Thank you for writing a happy ending for a gay story! So many end up sad, dead or alone. I cared to much for the characters to not know what happened. The ending was perfect though I half wish for Henry and Cheyne to go after Tetha. I can't wait for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Engaging universe

I hope we see more stories set within the same universe… with or without the currently known characters.

Darien24688Darien24688almost 8 years ago
Great!

it was really amazing story! Hope to read anything more from you!

singasongofsixspencesingasongofsixspencealmost 8 years ago

What I love most about this and all your other stories is that they aren't just sex stories. In addition to writing very hot sex, you build an entire world for readers with your imagination and make us see it with your vivid imagery. You create dimensional and screwed-up characters, and make us love them all the more for it. This story has had me literally on the edge of my seat, internally screaming, and rooting for Cheyne and Henry all the way, not to mention cursing Carson and his kin unto the fourth generation. It's incredible. Keep writing, please! I can't wait to see what next comes out of your head.

P.S. I'm a sucker for happily ever afters.

sezittasezittaover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I appreciated the dynamic between these two and their checkered pasts. Their relationship was beautiful and I like the theme of youthful hope bringing hope back in the older partner too. Really good work, and nice worldbuilding as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fantastic

I love all your stories and this one was no exception, thank you for sharing with us

CaramelunicornCaramelunicornabout 1 year ago

What a great story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous