All Comments on 'Garage Sale Sissy'

by Alice64

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 1 year ago

Two sexy ladies dressing you up? It can't get much better than that. I hope there is a part two coming.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meabout 1 year ago

A dream come true! Definitely a fantasy for me…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What fun that would be!

A well written story, quite a tease leaving so much to the imagination. I hope a part two is in the works.

The story hits kinda close to home for me as many years ago a new store called "Romancing the Past" featuring antique womens clothing and intimates opened in the small downtown area where I lived. The display in the front window featured a ladies boudoir with a day bed and an elegantly clad mannequin in silky french undergarmets and peignoir(sic) lounging holding a flute of dom perignon so sensually. I would stop and gaze longingly at this display daily. Eventually the proprieter noticed and invited me in. To make a long story short I ended up doing odd jobs and stocking t night nd was allowed to indulge myself while working. I would feel so sexy doing the vacuming and other tasks under her direction.

Electronaut74Electronaut74about 1 year ago

Great! Will the story be continued?

Alice64Alice64about 1 year agoAuthor

To Anonymous: Thanks for the compliments on my story (and to the others as well.) Yours sounds like quite an adventure too! I love it! Much of this particular story was very true for me. A very nice rewarding experience garage sale shopping! :)

itsnotjustmeitsnotjustmeabout 1 year ago

Love your stories that I've read so far. It's like your stories mirror my thoughts.

4Leather4Leather12 months ago

Love the story line. Brings back some memories. Love to see we’re you’re going with it. Please chapter two.

subsissylizsubsissyliz10 months ago

I loved it I wish I could find to women running a garage sale like that.

ffusmcseams1967ffusmcseams196710 months ago

Hubba, hubba. Wow, my first cd garage sale story. You set my heart atwitter and also an appendage just below my belt. Thanks for the fun read. P.S. I sent a note to you.

tvlove007tvlove0073 months ago

Wow, that was a great story it was meant to be a series. I want the ladies to train him to be a great lesbian and transsexual in transition hrt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlice64@Alice64
Older male. I enjoy reading and writing erotica and fantasies. Most of my stories contain at least some elements of truth in them. I will answer all emails.