Garden Art Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I awoke in a bed, in a clinic, here in the palace. First, I noticed how much bigger my breasts were. I think they're something like G-cups. Then I noticed all of the piercings. I felt them in my tongue, my septum and my ears. Then, upon further exploration I found the rings in my nipples and then in my clit and pussy lips. All of them are gold and very much permanent."

And she shook her head, disgustedly.

Once she was allowed to stand and really examine herself in a big wall mirror, did she understand the enormity of the changes.

Her whole body had been tattooed, by an artist flown in specifically for the purpose. The only bare skin left undecorated was her face, and even that had had been tattooed. That part of her looked like a fashion model, or Hollywood starlet heavily made-up, for a night on the town.

All the rest of her had been covered in vines and leaves, in shades of green, with colorful flowers, interspersed, throughout. There were also small birds and bees hiding and fluttering about, adding more splashes of bright color to her body.

He hadn't noticed the wildlife. He made a mental note to search them out, later, if he had the opportunity. He sure holed he would.

"I cried for a week. I'd always been proud of my body, even though it wasn't all that important to me. I was far more interested in my studies, my brain, than in showing off my curves. But there I was. Some sort of bizarre sex goddess.

"After I'd healed, and gotten over my initial depression, I'd been collared and taken into the harem to be taught how to please a man with my new body.

"When I resisted the efforts of the mistress of the harem, they went further. Partly as punishment and partly to break me."

They'd taken me back to the plastic surgeon and, somehow, he'd reshaped my ears, adding cartilage to make them tall and pointed, like a pixie or a genie.

Mark was ashamed to admit to himself, that he loved the look of her ears.

Then the hair of her head had been lasered off, all of it except for around her eyes and a patch at the top of her head. So, she was almost bald. Except for a pony tail high on her skull. They had then fitted the top of her head with a gold fillagree skull cap with a collar in the center that slid over her remaining hair. It was then locked in place with several surface piercings. In the process they'd also added more hair inside the collar. Human hair, died blonde to match her own. It had given her a long full pony tail that stuck up several inches above her head and then flowed down her back, like a beautiful waterfall.

She'd paused at that point to take a drink of fruit juice. And while she did, Mark continued to stare at her and appreciate her body.

When she turned back to him, he couldn't help himself. "And the bell?" He asked, tentatively. He'd heard the thing jingling all day and night and, he was embarrassed to say, it's delicate tinkling sounds had fascinated him. The thing constantly called attention to her.

She sighed, and went into the details of her piercings. Describing them clinically and objectively.

Her nipples had solid, golden, two-inch rings hanging from them. And they were connected by a chain, that served as a great handle for dragging her around.

Her pussy had eight half-inch rings piercing her lips on each side. They pulled and jangled as she moved.

Her clit hood had been cut back and the clitoris itself had been pierced, with a one-inch ring placed, horizontally, in the hole. Making it worse, a small bell was mounted on that ring. The thing drove her crazy as it jangled and dangled, and bumped against her thighs, all the while sending shocks through the bundle of nerves it was attached to. Some of the feelings were pleasant, while others were painful. Wherever she went she jingled, and even the guards snickered when she passed. The Prince and the few other men who were allowed to screw her often laughed in delight as her bell rang for them.

The only time her bell didn't attract unwanted attention was when she was fully dressed in a burka. The head-to-toe garment muffled the sound.

Her ears were pierced in multiple places, Big three-inch hoops dangled from her lobes, and several other, more delicate rings ran up the outside of her ears all the way up to the tall tips of her elf-like ears.

Her tongue had been pierced, twice, so when she sucked on a cock, or even a pussy, she could provide even more pleasure to her lover.

He almost lost it when she so casually mentioned oral sex like that.

But she just carried on. She was apparently used to describing her decorations.

Perhaps her most annoying piercing passed through a grommet in her septum. That large ring through it, hung down to the top of her lips. To her, anyway, it was the ultimate symbol of her sex slave status.

"And finally, as you can see, they added a couple of chains, running from the nose ring, across my cheeks to an ear piercing. They are really annoying when I sleep, and when I eat, too, as they always get in the way."

And despite what she'd said before about her pragmatism, and her clinical description of her decorations, she was obviously not as dispassionate as she tried to be. Mark could see tears sliding down her cheeks, and her voice had grown a little shaky as she delivered the last part of her story.

He reached over and held her hand, trying to console her and let her know that he understood, to some extent, how she felt.

It only took her a few minutes to compose herself. Wiping her eyes with her napkin.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

"No. I'm sorry," he replied. "Sorry for asking you, and sorry for all that's been done to you."

She patted his hand. "I understand. But what's done is done. And like I said, my life isn't all that bad. I've actually been able to continue with my studies. Almost all of it over the Intranet, but in any case, I'm working to finish my dissertation with the University, here. So soon, I'll have my PhD. Then I hope to be able to teach, like I always intended, but of course, only over the Internet."

Then she actually chuckled. "But I won't be able to use ZOOM or any of those video conference apps, unless I wear a full hijab."

He looked at her questioningly.

"The head cover and mask of a chaste Muslim woman." She explained.

"Ah."

When they finished their meal, Garden slipped her robes back on and they returned to the clothing store for his suit.

They spent another hour there, with Garden critically reviewing him in his new clothes. She ordered the tailor and the manager around as if they were her servants, and perhaps they were. Of course, she treated Mark, in a similar manor, perhaps a little better, but she was without a doubt the one in total control.

Finished, with Mark still wearing his suit and looking very good, the limo whisked them away, and to his hotel.

As soon as they arrive in his suite, Garden stripped, casually and comfortably, a she always seemed to.

She saw him watching and smiled, confidently. "I've gotten so used to being naked, that it's no longer an issue." She chuckled as she saw him blush.

He couldn't help but stare, especially now that he knew the story behind her glorious body decorations.

And they were fantastically beautiful. It was a marvel. Her body was perfect, and the tattoos were so bizarre she was beyond erotic. He absolutely loved the way she looked!

Still entranced by her body, and unable to stop gawking, he asked about the other thing that was bothering him.

"But doesn't that cause trouble? I mean, being on display with all the men around?"

She smiled, gently, "No. Not really. The collar protects me."

And she laughed at his confused expression. "All of the men around the palace, and even in the city know and understand that I am one of the Prince's women. And they know what would happen to them, and their families, if they so much as touched me. Hell, even staring at me could result in their beheading! It's happened several times, since I've been here. Not with me, but with others of his women. Some fool loses his mind and goes after them. The man is, of course caught. And then he, and his male children and his father too all lose their heads."

"The guy's children too? Holy shit!"

"Yes, that's the tradition. His past, present and future is destroyed."

They stood quietly for a moment, as he took that fact in.

Then, she giggled. "But you don't have to worry. I've been given to you by the Prince himself. So, we can have all the sex you want."

And she stepped up to him and kissed him as she began removing his new suit.

At first, he was a little hesitant. As much as he wanted her, he was uncomfortable taking advantage of her.

"Come on, let's have some fun. I promise you'll enjoy yourself. And believe me, so will I." Garden said as she continued stripping him. "Very few of the men I get to spend time with are Americans, and as young and good looking as you are."

He smiled at her compliment, but he wasn't really sure if she would actually enjoy herself. She was after all a slave, and presumably used to doing as she was told and pleasing a man. Any man.

But he couldn't resist her offer.

She stripped him and as she did, she caressed him, and kissed him. And by the time he was naked, he was already close to cumming.

She knew, and understood so she backed off and took him into the bathroom where she used cool water and a cloth to wash him and prepare him for more.

It worked and he was able to relax, a bit.

She then led him to the bed where she laid him on his back and resumed kissing him, and licking him from his lips down to his now, once again raging cock.

He was of course in heaven! Not just because of Garden's loving manipulations, but also because of the sight of her decorated body, and the feel of her nipple rings and their chain, dragging along his torso. And the jingle of her bell. That he knew bothered and aroused her, just as it did him.

When she began licking his very hard cock, with her soft tongue it felt fantastic, and when he felt the barbells that pierced her being dragged around the head, he almost lost it. He groaned and squirmed beneath her.

She knew she had him on the edge so she sat up over his hips and smiling radiantly, she lowered her ringed pussy down onto and around his sex.

As she began to slowly pull up and push down, and sway on him, he groaned and reaching up, he grabbed her breasts, and massaged them. Finally, he hooked his fingers through her nipple rings and held her down as he moaned and tensed, and came inside her.

She reached up and pried his fingers out of her rings so she could go back to riding him, and he was pleased, and hopeful when she appeared to orgasm, herself.

He did his best to hold his erection and succeeded, somehow. Until she finally completed her climax and then slowly continued to pump on him, until he was too soft to continue. Then she pulled off, and carefully and delicately lowered her head and took him back into her mouth and sucked him clean.

That step was perhaps the sexiest thing he'd ever experienced! No other woman had ever leaned his spunk and her juices off of him, afterwards. He didn't for a moment picture it as gross, or slutty. The way she took him in and cleaned him seemed to be the sexiest thing he'd ever seen or felt.

For a moment he thought he was getting hard again. But it wasn't possible.

And after a few more minutes, she allowed his flaccid member to slide out of her mouth, before she began sliding gracefully, catlike up his body back toward his head.

When she arrived at his head, she smiled and laid down on top of him. Again, he was thrilled by the feel of her breasts, with their rings and chain crushed onto his chest, and he heard and felt her clit ring and bell on his groin.

She nestled into the crook of his neck, and mumbled, "was that nice?"

Still panting and trying to relax his breathing, he chuckled and sighed. "It was the best, I've ever felt. You're fantastic. A sex Goddess."

She giggled. "I don't know about that. But I enjoyed it too."

Knowing what he was doing, he asked, "kiss me?"

"But..."

"That's okay, I want it. Please kiss me."

She sighed, "all right." And she lifted her head and kissed him, passionately. Pushing her tongue in and feeling around inside his mouth, and their tongues touched, and he tasted her and himself, and it was again, wonderful.

Eventually they had to come up for air. So, she resumed her position, snuggling into his neck.

And they rested, like that. He hugged her to him and slowly ran his fingers up and down her bac, and then down to her ass.

And she sighed with pleasure, as he kneaded her behind.

A couple of hours later she stirred, and rolled off of him. She laid next to him staring up at the ceiling, with a smile on her pretty face. "We'll have to get moving. I must clean myself out, and you must get washed and dressed, we'll have to leave for the palace in an hour. We mustn't be late. Never be late for the Prince."

"Of course. In a few minutes." He sighed.

They were laying in the bed, on their sides facing each other, he reached over affectionately and toyed with her nipple rings and their chain. He really wanted to finger her bell and hear its delightful jingle some more, but he knew how much she hated that thing.

She began running her nails on his thigh. Sending small shivers up his back.

Feeling the need, she began explaining again.

She'd been in the Palace for more than a year now. To the rest of the world, she had disappeared. She'd lost touch with everyone she'd ever known. After her procedures, she had been shown a newspaper clipping that reported the death of her parents in an auto accident. It hurt her terribly. But there was nothing to be done about it, at that point.

It was almost a relief. She could never have been able to face them, even if she could get away, looking like she did now.

So now she was fully reconciled to her life. Such as it was. She was, of course, well fed and cared for, and all sha really had to do was be nice to the men, and women too, around the palace, and have sex with them whenever the Prince directed it.

She seldomly left the palace grounds. On occasion she would accompany some man who she'd been loaned to, out into the city, or even on some trip. But then, she'd always wear a full burka, with nothing underneath. Not unusual within the Arab world. Or even in Europe, these days.

She found those trips, to be both frightening and somewhat enjoyable. On those outings, she was all too aware of the sex object she had become, but she was pleased to be outside among other people and away from the stifling palace.

He found her descriptions fascinating, not to mention erotic, while she seemed to find it cathartic. She hadn't ever described those aspects of her life before to any of her lovers, but Mark was friendly, sympathetic, caring, and American. So, it all just spilled out.

They had to get going.

Before she left the bed, though, she first gave him another kiss, then she twisted and gave his sleeping cock a lick and a kiss. Before she giggled and ran off and into the bathroom.

He lay there, contented and drained until she emerged, and sat in the chair next to the bed.

"Okay, now you go. I'll wait here to help you get back into your handsome suit."

They met with the Prince, that night and he seemed to enjoy himself. He clearly liked Mark, his opinions and his stories of how he designed and produced his social media products, that were now so popular.

Mark found the Prince easy to talk to, and of course, he found talking about himself and his creation enjoyable, even if it did seem like bragging.

And, of course, spending time with Garden made Mark even happier. Although she only sat quietly, nearby, looking as stunning as ever.

When the Prince grew tired, the two of them headed back to the hotel. And to another glorious night in bed.

Garden was a fantastic lover. It was clear that she had the experience and training to drive any man insane with lust. And it didn't bother him at all, that she was, in effect as good as any hooker on the planet.

And between her skills, and her unbelievable body, Mark was in heaven. And his orgasm was the best ever. Afterwards he collapsed and they cuddled as they fell asleep.

He dreamt of Garden and sex, and tattoos and piercings. And woke up ready for another round, And Garden seemed happy to oblige him. And again, it was beyond wonderful.

Garden spent the entire week with him, as his companion, guide and lover. He couldn't have been happier. And the more time they spent just hanging out together the more he came to like her. Excluding her fantastic body, and all of her decorations, she was fascinating, intelligent and a pleasure to be with.

And the sex was unbelievable! She was very well trained.

"I like your nipple rings." He sighed after one session in bed.

"Oh?"

"Yes. They come in handy."

"Huh?" She was unsure where he was going. She'd already told him how annoying they could be, to her, that is.

He chuckled. "Well with your tattoos covering everything so thoroughly, Without the rings, I wouldn't be able to find your wonderful nipples. And I do love sucking on your nipples."

"Oh, my gosh," she said, exasperated, "you're such a guy." But then she laughed, "but you're not like the rest of the ones around here."

"Thank you, I think."

"You're much nicer, and you seem to care about me." She said as she snuggled more lovingly to him.

"Oh, in that case." And he bent over and kissed her. "I do care about you. I think you're wonderful."

She smiled and kissed him back.

"And, by the way, I love it when you suck on my nipples. But don't the rings get in the way?"

"Well, they do. But I like the challenge of working around them."

And he slid down so he could once again lick, kiss and suck on them, once again.

Garden sighed in pleasure. She realized that she was as happy as she'd been in a long time.

After a while, he slid further down and focused on her pussy.

She squirmed and moaned in pleasure as he gently nibbled on her clit.

"That feels so nice," She sighed.

"Mmm."

"But doesn't the ring there get in the way."

"No, I love it, and the bell too." He said before returning to kissing and licking her sex.

He paused for a moment, a bit later, "and it helps me locate your clit, too." And he sucked the whole ring and its bell into his mouth pulling it in with his tongue, until his pursed lips were wrapped around her clit.

She moaned, and bent forward to see what he was doing. None of the men, and only one woman, had ever done that to her before. It felt fantastic and after only a few seconds she exploded in an orgasm, with him still sucking on her.

He knew from her shuddering and gasping that she was cumming, so he gently kept up his ministrations, until she finally relaxed, spent.

He played with her pussy rings, while she caught her breath.

Then he slithered back up on top of her so they could kiss again. His cock was still too soft to do anything more, but he could feel it stirring as it rested on her mound. Damn! She was hot!

"That was very nice," she said, sighing, before they could kiss. "You're getting very good at that. I'm not sure if it's ever felt so good."

"That's good, you deserve it." He said, before he kissed her.

Perhaps, with a man like this, my jewelry isn't so bad. She thought.

They did mix in several meetings with the Prince's business managers, all designed to convince him to sell. He didn't let on, but he had already decided to take the money and run.

And, of course, twice he met again with the Prince himself.

Garden accompanied him to all of those sessions. And as soon as they returned to his room, she'd always strip down, show off her fantastically decorated body, and then they'd make love.