Garden Art Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem, Mark, Enjoy."

And as Mark winked salaciously at her, they heard the speaker click off.

They made their way to the rear section where there was a decent bed behind a curtain. There they stripped, and made love, passionately, joining the mile-high club in the process.

"This is the first time I've actually felt like I was making love, real love, in years." She told him, panting slightly as they relaxed after they had each enjoyed wonderfully happy orgasms.

"I'm happy for you." And then he chuckled. "And I'm happy for me too."

She kissed him in response.

Many hours later, following the sun, they finally touched down in San Jose. They'd whiled away the time, talking, reading and napping. And making love one more time.

They met a customs agent before they deplaned. One who wasn't particularly concerned. The Prince's jet was well known, and their passports were in order.

Garden arranged her burka to reveal her face, but nothing more. Even then, the customs agent was taken aback by her facial jewelry. Although it helped distract him, from any possible irregularities in her documentation and he passed them right along.

When the agent asked her, now back in her burka, the purpose of her trip, she said clearly and happily, "Pleasure. Strictly pleasure."

And Mark laughed.

Jerry had arranged for the Customs agent to meet them, as well as for a limousine to take them home.

Garden gave him a quick kiss before she stepped onto the tarmac.

The air there wasn't fragrant, the odor of burnt kerosene was prevalent, but she felt like she was breathing wonderfully free air for the first time in ages. She squealed and laughed in pure joy. And Mark watching, understood and was proud of himself and of the things he'd accomplished.

Mark's home in the foothills above Palo Alto had only been purchased a couple of years earlier, after he had made his first couple of millions with his company. It was nice, but he wasn't sure if it would be suitable for a couple, now worth hundreds of millions.

Garden, though was pleased, and perfectly happy with the place, and after a quick tour, they jumped into bed to sleep off the jet-lag.

They hibernated for the next couple of days, decompressing and getting comfortable. Garden was delighted by everything. She was home! In the US, and in an American home.

It was only a few days after they arrived when, over dinner, he asked, "what do you want to change?"

"Change? Nothing. I love your home and I love my freedom, and I love you."

"Do you really love me?"

"Yup." Happily.

He smiled broadly.

"I was really asking about your body, Miss Eden."

She laughed, "That's right! That's my official last name, al Eden, anyway."

He joined in. "Yes, it is, Garden of Eden, I love it as much as I love you."

She got serious for a moment. "Do you really love me?"

"Yes, I do. I'm sure of it. As sure as I've ever been about anything."

"Because I'm your sex slave?"

He gave her a look that indicated how upset her comment had made him. How insulted.

"No. Absolutely not. I don't want a sex slave. I want a woman to love and cherish, and someday marry."

She breathed a sigh of relief. "Good, thank you. I love you too, and if you ever decide to ask me to marry you, I'd quite possibly say 'yes'."

His expression changed and he smiled, brightly at that.

"That's good," he replied, smiling delightedly. "But back to your body. Your wonderful body. What would you like to change about it?"

"I'm not sure. I'm afraid some of the things they did to me can't be changed. And frankly, I'm used to the way I look. I've become so accustomed to all of this, that I might miss them if they were removed, or changed."

When he looked at her questioningly, she responded.

"I know, it may sound nuts. But I've been conditioned to accept and even like the way I look. We talked about that. So, I'm not sure how I'd feel without my big breasts, my silly, pointy ears or my tongue studs, for example."

And she giggled as she stuck her tongue out at him.

He laughed. "Kelly. I have to admit that I loved you from the moment I saw you. You are the sexiest, most erotic and exotic woman I have ever seen."

"It's funny, but I'm so used to being Garden. It seems odd when you call me Kelly."

He shook his head, confused. "Okay, but what about your tattoos?"

"Oh Mark, I don't know." It was clear that she was having trouble coming to terms with her new-found freedom, and that it meant she now had decisions to make.

She sighed and shook her head, sadly. "My tattoos are the one thing I don't think I can ever get rid of. And since they cover my whole body, I'll never be able to hide them in normal clothes around here." She chuckled, "and I'll be damned if I'll ever wear a freaking burka again! Ever."

He laughed. "And I don't ever want to see you in a burka again."

"So, you want me to go back to being naked all of the time, like in the palace?" she laughed.

He chuckled. "I wouldn't mind, but I won't insist on it."

They both laughed at that.

"Honey, they do have laser tattoo removal procedures, you know," he continued.

She shook her head sadly. "No, I can't see myself suffering through that process. Can you imagine how long it would take. My God, can you picture, them working on my pussy, tits and ass, to get all of this off? And I would be surprised if they really could get it all off."

And as she ran her hands down her body, he got hard.

"And I can't get my hair to grow back, anywhere." And as she lifted her hands to her mostly bald head, she began to tear up.

She stopped and shook her head. Mark felt bad, and he could see that she was still battling the uncertainty and confusion she now had to deal with.

"We can get you wigs. No one will know."

"I suppose." She said, sighing, and then she proceeded to swivel her head, swinging her long, full pony tail from side to side. He'd seen her do it many times, like a favorite habit, and he loved the sight. It made him wonder if she too loved that part of her costume.

She sat next to him, picking at her food for a while. "Before I answer, do you really like my body? The way I look, now?"

"Well, I, um."

"Oh, come on, be honest. I know I'm every man's wet dream. I accept that. Be honest and tell me what you think."

He really didn't want to admit that he loved her the way she was. He found her to be the sexiest, kinkiest, most erotic woman on the planet. Even though the things they'd done to her were unquestionably bizarre and terribly mean. Since he wasn't responsible for it, he could accept them, and enjoy them.

He sighed, "Garden, I love you. Honestly, I love everything about you. I love your mind, and your personality and the way we make love. And," he said, bashfully, "I love your body, too."

And he stopped there, to see how she'd react.

She just nodded, knowingly, and sat quietly for a moment, thinking.

"All right." She sighed. "If you don't mind, I do want to get rid of the collar, and the chains on my cheeks. At least those things. And I would like to get a nice wig. One that matches my hair, what I have now, and we'll put a hole in the top so I can pull my pony-tail through. I think it would make a viable hair style, even though I'd never be able to change it."

He nodded, excited that she intended to retain most of her exotic look. "That's fine." But, to be supportive he prompted her for more. "That's all? What about your nose ring and your ears? We could find a surgeon to return your ears to normal."

She looked at him thoughtfully. "Well, I like my ears. I think they look really cute, and with my head and hair the way it is, I think they give me a very charming look. Don't you?"

He smiled and nodded, happily. "Like a cosplay elf. A very delightful one. And your septum ring?"

She giggled. "Ya know, I've become so used to the thing, that I think I'll miss it. But a smaller one would probably be better. Although I do kind of enjoy kissing you with it right there between our upper lips."

"Hah. I do too."

"I would like to get rid of the huge hoops in my ears. I'll replace them with something smaller."

"Okay."

Then she sighed and shook her head, sadly. "Some of the guys I entertained used to hold onto them, and guide my head onto their sex. It hurt and I hated it."

"I'm sorry. Get smaller ones, then, by all means."

He paused for a moment, then asked. "Anything else?"

"Um, the chain between my nipple rings. And actually, the rings themselves. Again, smaller hoops would be less conspicuous beneath my tops."

"I understand."

She smiled, "when I'm naked they're not that big a problem. The way they pull on my nipps, can feel kind of good. Under the shapeless Burkas, they weren't visible. But under normal clothes, rings this big would really stand out."

She drove him to the edge as she played with her big rings, twisting them and pulling gently on them. She knew perfectly well, what she was doing to him, and it made her giggle.

"Well, you could always just stay naked." And he reached over intending to grab a ring, but she slapped his hand away laughing.

"I know you'd like that. But I do intend to go out, wearing clothes."

"But you'll stay naked inside the house?" He said hopefully, and with a big, lustful smile.

"We'll see."

Then she reached over and rested her hand on his. "Okay? Will you be all right with those changes, but nothing else?"

And to him she really seemed embarrassed that those were the only things she wanted to change. But he was overjoyed. He'd expected more, and he would not have been too disappointed had she asked to get rid of all of the rings and things. And for a moment he wondered if all of the torturous mental conditioning they'd done to her was affecting her decisions.

He felt guilty that even that worry, didn't suppress his love for her sexy decorations.

He snapped out of it when she suddenly stood up. "Come on I want to make love. Sex with a man I love is so much better than with a man I've been ordered to fuck."

And she dragged him off to their bedroom.

Sex, with him was the best of times. For the first time in years, she actually enjoyed herself, and her orgasms were true and wonderful.

When she rode him, she really felt free, and more in control than ever before. She loved it when he reached up and hooked his fingers through her nipple rings and gently pulled and twisted the things. Her nipples came alive! And it added a lot to her orgasms.

And when he licked her and played with her pussy jewelry it was wonderful. And she stopped resenting the things.

One day, when she was again riding him, instead of grabbing her nipple rings, he reached down and began playing with her clit bell. And it immediately drove her over the edge. Her orgasm only lasted for a few minutes, before she collapsed onto his chest, breathing heavily and moaning quietly.

When she reached up and stroked his cheek, mumbling, 'thank you, that was wonderful.' He chuckled.

"I wondered why you didn't mention removing that bell. It must drive you crazy."

She giggled. "I thought about it, but all the while I was at the Palace, it was the only thing that really got me off. For some reason it and its vibrations just blow me away."

"Even when we had sex, there? I thought you orgasmed a couple of times when I was on top and it was just in the way." He asked, feigning being upset.

"Well..." She chuckled.

"Well, damn!"

She chuckled again and crawling up his chest, kissed him, and as he remembered, her tongue with its two big barbells, felt really fine in his mouth. Of course, they felt much better when she employed them on his cock.

Later, when they were back simply laying there, enjoying the feel of each other he brought up her bell again.

"As much as I love that bell, and the sound it makes while you walk around. It may be a problem with normal dresses and skirts. Your burkas might have masked the sounds emanating from your crotch, but shorter skirts probably won't."

"What? Do you want me to get rid of my pussy jewelry? My bell in particular?"

"Oh no. I love your body jewelry. Every last bit of it. But I wanted you to know that it would be okay with me if you removed the bell."

"I'll have to think about it. It feels so good when I fuck you."

"Well, then keep it. We'll work around it. You can always wear panties."

"I can, but I'm not sure I want to. I haven't worn any for a year, remember."

"Whatever you want."

He ended that conversation a happy man. Either because of her time as a sex slave, and all of her training, or because she was just one sex-crazed girl. She was the hottest woman in the word! At least as far as he was concerned.

And she was his.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.