Garden Art Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark worried that it was all part of the art of the sale. Keeping him distracted and compliant so he'd be an easier subject for their pitch. But upon reflection, he didn't really care.

When they weren't at the Palace, or in bed, Garden covered by her burka and scarves, took him on tours of the sights and pleasures of the capital city, and the places they visited were impressive and fascinating.

She also introduced him to a range of elegant restaurants that served local foods. He enjoyed some of the meals, while others were too unusual for his relatively bland tastes. But regardless, with her seated beside him, he had a good time.

They spent their nights in his hotel room, where she drove him crazy with her beauty and her skills.

Each night, no matter how exhausted he was, from their previous night's escapades, she was able to get him wildly excited once again and he had the most mind-blowing orgasms he'd ever experienced, or ever imagined having.

He couldn't be sure, she was an experienced escort, but she seemed to be enjoying herself too.

And either before or after they had sex, he loved standing or sitting on the edge of the bed, just admiring her as she laid comfortably, a green goddess on the white sheets of the bed. She would lay placidly, smiling as he stared at her. It was obvious to her that he was enthralled and aroused. She liked him a lot. He was the first American male she had been with since she'd been taken in by the Prince.

She was used to Arab men staring. And even though she wished she wasn't so decorated; she was resigned to it. It was who she now was, and would always be.

Among the sites they visited were several up-scale shopping arcades.

She seemed to particularly enjoy widow shopping, and being out in public, even though she was constrained by the required dress. Her burkas covered her completely, except for a small slit for her eyes. Her covering did, however always display her collar, and the sight of it always brought out the best behavior from the shop-keepers and the crowds.

Mark spent much of his time, while they walked among the masses of shoppers, day-dreaming about the decorated body beneath the robes.

When they made love, Mark always tried his best to reciprocate, and several times he felt certain he had been successful. He sincerely hoped that was the case.

She did seem to enjoy being with him. She admitted that most of the men she'd been with had treated her poorly, like the sex object she was supposed to be.

As they wandered the streets, or relaxed in the room, they talked a lot, about everything and anything, and they both laughed a lot, too.

He was impressed by how intelligent she was. And how lovely, and personable and how much fun she could be.

As they were spending every minute together, it didn't take long for him to realize that if he ignored her decorations, and her garb, he loved everything else about her. She was, after all an American girl, of about his age.

But at every opportunity. he couldn't help staring at her body, and her unique and, in his opinion very erotic decorations.

She was always so casual about it, reconciled to her looks and used to men staring at her and caressing her and manhandling her.

As the week wore on, he found himself focusing on winning her over, like he would with any woman he was dating and falling in love with.

He thought it was working, he hoped it was. She did seem to be enjoying herself more. And her affection seemed to become more intense and focused on him, Mark, not just the man she was assigned to be with.

At the end of the week, Mark had one final session with both the Prince and his advisory team. Garden wasn't invited, she had been informed that she wasn't needed, so she stayed behind in the hotel.

Back with the Prince, Mark told him what the big man wanted to hear. "Your Highness, first I want to thank you for the wonderful time you and your people have showed me this past week. I will leave your country with fond memories of the city, the country, the people and your hospitality."

And he smiled and nodded his head in the proscribed fashion.

"I have decided that you should indeed be the new owner of my company. It is so very important to the youth of your country and the Muslim world in general, I can think of no better master for the enterprise than you."

The Prince and his staff all smiled happily at his acceptance of their offer and their plans. But then Mark continued. "I do have one additional request. And I sincerely hope that you will grant it to me, out of the kindness of your heart. Would you please include the lovely Garden as part of the remuneration package? Perhaps as a bonus for all of the hard work, I've dedicated to the construction of my so very popular and successful product."

The head advisor, Khalid, frowned, at his impertinence. And seeing the reaction, Mark got nervous.

The Prince though, smiled, knowingly. "Ah, my friend, you have become smitten with that beautiful toy, eh?"

Relieved at not being turned down outright, or beheaded, Mark smiled back, "Yes sir, I have. I do not have a woman in my life, I have spent far too much time building my systems. With the sale of my company, I will have the time and the resources, to enjoy my life, with someone like her."

"And you appreciate her uniquely decorated body?"

"Yes, Your Majesty, I surely do. You have created a magical work of art, and I understand how difficult it must be for you to part with her, but as you surmised, I have become smitten by her."

The Prince, chuckled, "then you shall have her, as my gift to you, my friend."

Mark was overjoyed. He'd pulled it off! Gotten everything he wanted, and then some.

The Prince could see that the young genius was very pleased. "There is one thing that you must keep in mind. Even though I allow you to take my beloved Garden with you, do not forget who created her. And how she was created."

"Of course, sir. I will forever be in your debt." Mark said, happily and humbly.

With that they said their farewells, and Mark left the palace headed back to the hotel, and to his new love, Garden.

Her reaction when he broke the news that she was free to return to the US with him, wasn't as happy a one as he expected.

"The Prince actually gifted me to you?" she asked, uncertain and confused.

"Yes! When I accepted the deal, I asked for you as a favor, and he said 'yes'. Isn't it wonderful?" And he reached over to hold her and hug her.

She stood quietly, unmoving for a while, then pushed him away.

"Are you certain? I can leave? With you?"

"Yes. I'm certain."

"Mark, I don't dare leave. He'd kill both of us."

"Garden, my love. Don't be afraid. He really did agree to our departure, together, tomorrow."

When she remained skeptical, he kissed her. "Okay. I'll call Khalid. You can ask him. If he says it's true, will you come with me?"

She looked at him for a while, her head whirling with the possibilities. "Yes, Mark. If we can confirm it. I'll come with you. I'll be overjoyed to come with you."

Mark laughed, like a kid at Christmas, and pulled out his cell phone. He called Khalid, who answered immediately.

"Hello Mark, is there something wrong? The deal is complete, is it not? Everything is arranged for your flight home in the morning."

"Yes, everything is fine, Khalid. Better than fine. But Garden is uncertain. Please tell her about the last aspect of our arrangement. I'll put you on speaker."

"Ah, I believe I understand." Khalid was saying as the phone's speaker came to life.

"Garden, are you listening?"

"Yes, I am, sir." She said, meekly.

"Well, I imagine Mark has told you that you are free to leave us, tomorrow. You may believe him. The Prince has gifted you to him. You will be taken care of. The Prince has so ordered it."

"Oh, my." She muttered.

Khalid, hearing her, chuckled. "Yes, my dear. The Prince likes Mark very much. So, he graciously gave you to him. We will all miss you around the Palace. Please go in peace, if you so wish."

He paused for a moment to see if there was anything else that needed to be said. When neither Mark nor Garden questioned him, he chuckled again and wished them peace and happiness, before hanging up the call.

Mark put his phone away and again reached to hug his lover.

But she pushed him away, and the look on her face made him anxious.

"But why?" She asked, clearly upset and frightened. "You know I can't go back. I don't exist anymore, and looking like this I can't wander around San Jose without causing a riot."

"Because..."

"Because you want a sex slave? One with a slutty and freakish body?" She broke in, almost screaming at him.

"No. No, no. Because I want to help you get out of this." He said waving his arm around, frustrated. And then he added. "And because I think I'm in love with you!"

That caused her to stop her rant, and stare at him. "What?"

"Look, Garden, or Kelly, whatever. I've really enjoyed my time with you. I want it to continue. I'm not looking for a sex slave. And, I'm not looking to rescue a damsel in distress, like some silly hero in a B-move. Although, I admit that would make sense."

And he reached out and grabbed her hand.

"Kelly, please. I'm a lonely guy, who has just sold the thing that has kept me fully occupied for the last seven years. At this point I have nothing else to do with my life but enjoy all the money I could ever want. And the first thing on my list is to find someone to share my time and the money with. And I would like that to be you. If you want that role."

He used his grip to pull her closer, and then gently reached in and kissed her.

She was still uncertain about what was happing, but she kissed him back, almost mechanically like she usually did with the men in her life, but as they continued to kiss, she began to soften, and what he was offering began to sink in. And then she began to kiss him with more conviction, and more affection. And their passion grew, and she began to enjoy the feelings building inside her.

When they finally broke off the kiss, both out of breath, he still held her close. And she cuddled into him, enjoying the hug.

"I think you deserve some payback form a male of the species. I can do that. I want to do that. Come back with me."

"But the Prince..."

"Granted my request. You heard. You are free to accompany me. In fact, you may not have a choice. From what I can tell by the way he works. He might force you to go. But I don't want you to feel forced. I want you to decide to come with me."

He kissed her again, before continuing, "and if it doesn't work out between us, you'll at least be free to do whatever you want. You won't be a slave anymore."

She was crying when she whispered, "yes, I will come home with you. But it will be so hard."

He let go and held her apart so he could look into her eyes. "I can only imagine, but I'll do my best to make it bearable. And even fun, for both of us."

Sighing, she leaned in and kissed him. Then with growing enthusiasm for the release she was going to get, she giggled. "All right, so what do we need to do?"

But before he could answer she added, "And you might as well call me Garden. I haven't been 'Kelly' for years. And since she's officially dead, I don't think I can ever be her again."

He nodded, a little sadly at the situation, "Well you need to pack and prepare to get on the plane. You don't have much time."

She chuckled. "I don't really have that much to pack." And she waved at her naked form, and laughed, happily.

He laughed in reply. "I can see that. And it turns me on. But you'll need something to wear, and you must have some cosmetics, toiletries and some personal things to take with us."

She nodded, "You're right. I'll at least need my burka, a couple of them, but there is very little I want to take from this place."

As the day was drawing to a close, they stayed in and ordered dinner from room service. Both of them ate, quietly, lost in thoughts of what was to come. Overwhelmed by the possibilities.

Garden remained skeptical. Could she really be leaving? Returning to America? With this man who she'd only known for a week. He had been a wonderful companion, but could she believe him? It all seemed to be too good to be true. Was it just a dream? Or was it some new form of mental torture? She couldn't believe that the Prince would bother with such a mean game, but...

And if it was true, and she would be allowed to leave tomorrow. What would her life be like? With her body decorated as it is. How could she live in the States? In any role other than hooker, that is.

Mark was also lost in his thoughts and imaginings. What was he going to do, with his dream girl, back home? And that's what she was, a dream. A fantasy who he had negotiated for. Traded for a piece of his company.

Of course, he was now rich. He could afford to do anything he wanted to. But Garden wasn't a thing he could own, not in the US. She was a piece of art, no doubt. As created by the Prince. And she was a fantastic lover. And even after only a week, he knew that she was intelligent and witty, and fun, and perfect for him.

But, could it last? Could the two of them stay together and live back home, where her looks and lifestyle would be so different that what she was used to?

He had no idea, but he undoubtedly wanted to try. And to make it work.

When the meal was finished, and the staff had come in and cleared the table around them, they continued to sit and stare blankly at each other, still fully absorbed by their own musings.

But the closing of the door, as the cart was wheeled out, woke them from their trances.

"Is it real?" Garden muttered.

"Yes."

"I'm sorry, but I find it so hard to believe." She said, finally looking directly at him.

"You'll see, in the morning. We'll get on the plane and fly away. Back to the real world. The USA." He said, quietly. But then he laughed. "Well not really. We'll be going to California. Things, there aren't actually real."

Garden looked at him quizzically.

He laughed again. "Between Hollywood in the South and Silicon Valley in the North. California is more fake, magically fake, but fake nonetheless."

She smiled, understanding. She remembered how crazy that part of the country was.

"Perhaps that will work in my favor. I won't look real to anyone in America, except perhaps the residents of the magically fake part." She smiled as she stood up and twirled, displaying her fantastic body.

And again, Mark's heart skipped a beat, and his cock almost instantly got hard as a rock. God she was erotically, exotically beautiful!

He stood up and stepped over to grab her, hold her and hug her.

He whispered, "please believe me. We'll leave tomorrow, together"

She shook her head, sadly. "I can't. Not yet. But for tonight, I'll live like it's true." And she stepped back enough to stride off to the bedroom, with him held close.

They made love, that night, slowly and lovingly. Their passion intense but not overly energetic. No celebration for the future, just love in the present.

In the morning, Mark requested that the driver pick them up early, for their trip to the airport. They went to the Palace where one of the Prince's staff met them, and escorted Mark to a private waiting area, while Garden ran off to her old quarters, to grab a bag.

She returned in just fifteen minutes, and they were off to the airport.

Only as the car turned in through the gates of the airpark, did she start to believe. But she remained wary and afraid.

"Welcome back Mister Clemons." The copilot greeted him as he stepped into the jet's door.

"Good morning. I hope you're aware that there will be two of us, this trip." Mark said as he motioned Garden, fully wrapped in her burka, on board.

"Yes sir, we were informed. And we were also informed that the lady has no papers, so we will be assisting with that issue."

"Oh, great. I really appreciate it."

"No problem, sir. We've done it before, it shouldn't be an issue."

"Um, if you don't mind. How?"

The pilot looked at him and simply said, "money."

Mark knew better than to ask any more questions. He nodded and stepped into the plane. He immediately noticed that behind the first couple of rows of seats, the last few rows before the galley and head had been replaced by a bed, leaving just a narrow aisle along one side.

From behind him, the copilot explained.

"We often set up our long-haul flights to allow our guests a bed.

"As long as you tell us, and allow us an occasional trip to the head, we'll ensure your privacy. To sleep, or whatever."

"Very nice, thank you." Mark said, smiling.

The copilot smiled back and then turned to close the cabin door, firmly. Mark and Garden immediately heard the engines start up.

When Mark turned back to Garden, she was just peeling off her head covering, revealing her pretty face and a big smile.

He'd never seen her this happy and relaxed. She looked lovely, but still exotic as all hell, and Mark grabbed her and they kissed passionately.

"Without breaking off the kiss, she giggled and mumbled. "I'm free!"

"Yes, you are."

Just then the plane's engines suddenly throttled back and the pilot opened the cabin door.

"Sorry, we just got a message that a package was being delivered from the Palace, and that we had to wait." He explained.

Then as he stepped across to open the plain's hatch he nodded, "Hi Garden. I didn't know that was you. Going home?"

"Hi Jerry, and yes I am." she said emphatically.

"I'm happy for you."

As soon as he opened the door to the outside, a messenger appeared and handed up a large envelope. "For Mister Clemons, with the Prince's compliments."

"Thank you" both the pilot and Mark said, before Mark accepted the package, and the pilot closed and locked the door, once again. He then went back to the cockpit and before closing that door, called back, "we'll be on our way in a couple of minutes."

When Mark turned back to Garden, she seemed upset, as if she was just recovering from a fright.

"What's wrong?" he asked, concerned.

"I thought they might have changed their minds, and weren't going to let me go."

He hugged her, whispering into her ear, "relax, you're okay."

Then he stepped back, "I wonder what this is. Oh, and how did you know the pilot?"

She looked at him shyly, "I've flown with him several times before, as a companion for visitors."

"Ah," he said, but he felt embarrassed, for her.

Just then the plane started taxiing, and the two of them almost lost their balance, so they climbed quickly into their seats and strapped in, across the aisle from one another.

Once in place Mark opened the envelope, curious about its contents.

Inside he found a collection of papers.

Examining them he laughed. And she looked at him quizzically.

He looked over at her and held up a Saudi passport.

It's for you. A passport in the name of 'Garden al Eden'. And he laughed again. "Who says the Prince doesn't have a sense of humor."

The envelope also included a birth certificate and assorted documents that would fully satisfy US customs.

"Let me see." She asked and he handed over the passport.

She looked at the photo. "My god, they actually doctored one of my recent photos. You can hardly see my jewelry. And they added hair, too. Wow.!"

"It will make it a lot easier for us to get you home, and even after that, building you a life." Mark said happily.

Still strapped in for take-off, they could only hold hands as they dreamed about the future.

A dozen minutes later, Jerry came on the speakers. "All right. You two can move around if you want. We'll be flying for quite a while, so make yourselves comfortable."

"Thanks." Mark said to the ceiling, he assumed that there was a microphone up there, somewhere. And then he added. "Hey, Jerry. That package included a passport for Garden. So, customs shouldn't be an issue. And we'd like a couple of hours of privacy, if you don't mind."