Garden Art Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took them a while, but they did come to terms with their new reality. Garden's biggest challenge was how to dress. At home it was easy and she often just walked around naked, as she had back at the palace. Mark enjoyed it, although the sight of her, that way, kept him hard and with the big ring and the bell, that was an issue under his pants.

He tried to join her, just going without clothes, but he couldn't get used to walking around with his hard prick sticking out and his bell swinging and jingling in front of him.

"Oh, come on. I love it," Garden said, trying to encourage him. "I got used to it, you can too."

"You, weren't given any choice." He responded, sullenly.

"You're right. I wasn't, but still..."

"I'm sorry." He said apologetically. "But it really bothers me; reminds me of my inability to put my cock to good use. And, it seems like the damn bell always enters a room before I do."

That got a giggle out of her. "Well, if you weren't so horny all of the time."

He laughed. "I can't help it. It's your fault!"

And they hugged and laughed, together.

Still frustrated by that situation, Mark stumbled onto a possible solution to his problem, and ordered a kilt. He was, after all, a descendent of the McClemons clan and they did have a registered tartan. If his ancestors could wander around in a man-skirt, why couldn't he?

And it seemed to work, although it was kind of drafty. He decided that he could put up with that. Women everywhere certainly did it. He certainly loved it when Garden wore a dress, without underwear.

Wearing his kilt around the house, actually worked quite well. It hid his cock, and its jewelry. Muffled the ringing of his bell, and the weight of the fabric even held him down a bit when he was aroused. And, it was convenient when he had to use the toilet.

Garden was delighted. The kilt seemed to make her lover happy; easing his frustrations with clothing, at least around the house. And it did provide easy access.

She even picked up a few kilt-like skirts of her own, and began wearing them around the house, too, especially when she was out in the yard.

Although, unlike Mark, she didn't usually wear a top. And that kept him hard and pushing out the front of his kilts.

She though, was still having a difficult time developing an acceptable wardrobe for going out in public.

Before their reprimand, after they'd removed the big nipple rings, she had gotten used to wearing 'normal' western clothes, including bras. Now, many of the things in her wardrobe had to be reevaluated. She could certainly still wear them, or most of them, but she'd have to determine how revealing they would be, and how much she would accept.

She decided that there was little she could do about her collar. Scarves and turtle-necked sweaters would only be partially successful, and they certainly wouldn't be fashionable by current standards. And between that thing, her facial jewelry, and the big hoop earrings she realized that there was little she could do to hide her current state. Not to mention, her former status.

The dresses and tops she had purchased were the one thing that she could adjust. Those outfits were designed to show off her beautiful breasts, in the new bras she had assembled. But with her big nipple rings and their connecting chain, many of them wouldn't work. At least not without providing clear views of the outlines of her nipple jewelry.

She experimented by trying the various tops on and examining herself in the mirror. And Mark confirmed it.

"I'm sorry, lover, but it's obvious that you're braless and that you have rings and things underneath the fabric."

She looked at him, and suspected that he wasn't exactly disappointed. Then she shifted her view down to his crotch and the bulge there, confirmed her belief.

He saw her, but before he could voice a denial, she spoke up. "Yah, I can see that you're sorry."

He held up his hands, defensively. "What can I say? I love you. You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen."

She accepted his excuse and compliment with a nod and a smile, but she was still stuck. She'd have to try and find some outfits that would better hide the conditions of her breasts. No matter how much her lover liked the sight, she knew that it would only further agitate the general public

Damn! She had only just started getting used to being out amongst normal people, and now she was back to being the original Prince's Garden.

As she stalked out of the room, she mumbled. "Well, I suppose I could go back to hiding under a Burka."

"No way in hell!" Mark yelled at her back as she disappeared down the hall.

He heard her giggle in response.

She spent several days, after that, shopping on-line, and once again packages of clothes began arriving at their doorstep.

They'd been hiding, keeping to themselves, ever since they had returned from their harrowing visit with the Prince. None of their friends or acquaintances were aware of their trip. And the few who were aware of their sudden and vaguely explained 'vacation', knew only that they had returned.

Several of them pestered them constantly to get back together. It was all good natured and genuine, but it posed a serious problem for the pair.

After a lengthy strategy session, Mark began a campaign to contact those few who were true friends, the ones they had courted when Kelly had joined him back in the US. He contacted them carefully, to let them know that they were alive, and back in town from a trip to Kelly's home. He gently turned down most invitations to get together, explaining that they were tired and busy, and that he'd be back in touch, once things had settled down.

Eventually, they accepted that they simply had to accept a couple of invitations or risk being completely cut off from society.

As they had before, they arranged for evenings out for dinner or drinks. And as expected, those meetings were always painfully awkward for all involved.

Mark generally succeeded in covering the unusual bulge in his crotch. And the couple of times when he suspected someone had seen, or heard, evidence of his cock's jewelry, the observer was too good to mention it.

It was Garden, who caused the real upheavals. The people they met hadn't known her all that well. They had, after all only seen her for the short time between her arrival and the recent trip back to the palace. So, their impressions were based mainly on her tattoos.

Now though, her new, to them, decorations were on full display and neither she, nor Mark, had a good explanation, for their presence. Why she had suddenly become so very kinky.

And it got worse when Mark called her Garden, instead of Kelly. They explained that away casually dismissing it as his pet name for her. One that they were invited to use.

Their friends' reactions were mixed. Initially, they were always simply curious and somewhat confused buy her additional decorations. But as the dinners wore on, their opinions seemed to deteriorate and the evenings became uncomfortable for all concerned.

Afterwards, usually during the drive home, Mark and Garden appraised the reactions. Often one or the other of the couple would be upset and offended. Usually this would be the obvious feelings of the female, but not always.

Often, the men they met up with, were intrigued and aroused. That was never surprising. As friends, none of them questioned or challenged Mark over his choice of the erotic and exotic Garden as his mate -- even though they secretly thought she was nuts...

Generally, though it was clear that the people they met were uncomfortable with Garden's body decorations, and that future get-togethers would be few and far between, if they ever recurred.

They found it sad and discouraging, but also a relief, as it was hard work for the both of them to be casual and circumspect about Garden's unusual style.

In the end, it made it easier for the two of them to avoid further interactions with that group of folks.

It was only seven weeks later that they received a call from Khalid, who announced that he'd be visiting them for an inspection the next day.

"So soon?"

"Yes, I must make sure you have remained faithful to the Prince's wishes."

"Alright. We certainly have."

The two of them spent the entire day nervously waiting for his arrival, lounging in robes that they could easily open to reveal their jewelry. Mark was particularly anxious, uncomfortable with having to allow the guy to examine his penis and it's piercing.

Garden knew that they didn't have anything to worry about and just wanted to get the examination over with. She was, after all, used to displaying herself to men like Khalid. The only thing that bothered her was walking around without her wig. She'd become used to wearing the thing; feeling it covering her mostly bald head and brushing her neck and cheeks, like in the old days, when she was just another young American woman.

He rang the doorbell the next evening, after dinner. Mark met him at the door and they walked into the living room where Garden stood to greet him.

Khalid himself seemed uncomfortable with his task, and that made Garden feel a bit better. The guy did have some feelings. He was sufficiently Westernized to be embarrassed by his assigned chore.

After a moment, he cleared his throat and politely asked them how they were.

"Happy to be home." Garden replied, pleasantly.

"Good. Good, then perhaps we can get this task over with, so I can leave you in peace, and return to my own home. It's a long flight, as I'm sure you remember."

"Yes, of course." Garden replied, as she opened her robe to display her body's decorations.

Khalid took a good look, and there was nothing sexual in his expression. After scanning her from head to toe, he nodded. Then he reached out tentatively toward her breasts. "May I? I must ensure that they remain secure."

Garden sighed. "Yes."

He slipped a couple of fingers through the ring of her right nipple and pulled gently. As he did, he bent forward to get a good look, apparently confirming that the ring was still securely sealed closed.

A moment later he gently released his hold. "Fine, thank you."

Garden casually closed her robe and sat back down as he turned to Mark.

Mark blushed as he loosened his robe and opened it to allow the guy to inspect his piercing.

Khalid also blushed as he bent down to examine him. "Good, but I must..."

Mark sighed uncomfortably clearly disgusted. "If you must."

Khalid nodded, and reached out to slip a finger into Mark's ring. He lifted it slightly and as he had with Garden's he verified that the metal was secure and unchanged.

When he released his hold the bell jingled, embarrassingly.

Mark quickly closed his robe. "Is that sufficient?" He asked, and his tone was defiantly acidic.

Khalid nodded his head. "Yes, it is. Thank you both." As he turned toward the door.

He paused, as he examined the room, like any visitor might. "You have a lovely home. I'll leave you in peace."

"Thank you." Garden said as he turned to let himself out.

Mark closed and locked the door behind him.

"Well, that was painful," he said, as he joined his lover on the couch.

"Oh, it wasn't that bad. He didn't enjoy it either. He was only doing what the Prince demanded."

"Yah, but."

"Relax, and get out of that robe. I saw how you've been looking at my head. It turns you on, admit it."

And she giggled as she pulled her robe off.

He blushed yet again. "You're right." He whispered, embarrassed. "You do look striking like that, without your wig, and it reminds me of when I first laid eyes on you."

And when he opened his robe, his cock was standing out straight and hard.

They soon forgot all about Khalid's visit as they made love there on the couch in their living room.

Slowly they came to terms with their new reality. Deciding, together, to make the best of it. They did have plenty of money, from the sale of his business, so they could live anywhere and do anything, or nothing.

As soon as they settled into a simple and private life-rhythm, they decided to find a home that would better fit their new needs for quiet and privacy. Unfortunately, an active social life, spent out with friends, in public, or traveling the globe was not a viable part of their plan. That eliminated the value of Mark's current home, in the heart of Northern California.

They found their dream home further South where the weather was warmer. It was in an area outside San Diego, far enough from the beaches, and the heavily populated city and suburbs, that they could live peacefully without worrying about nosey neighbors.

The place actually sat on a small hilltop, overlooking a valley, sparsely filled with well-appointed homes.

Theirs was spacious, walled and included a large garden area, a pool and a large guest cottage, should it ever be needed. They delighted in remodeling the buildings to their specifications. Most of the work arranged for over the phone, with video calls and emails. They spent a fortune, but they had the funds.

That part of the country was perfect for the casual, indoor/outdoor living they decided to enjoy.

The pool was an important aspect as, neither of them had any desire to don a swimsuit, and hang at the beach. Swimsuits were not really feasible for either of them.

They busied themselves with the move and decorating tasks for the next couple of months.

It was just after they'd completed their relocation when Khalid called again. They informed him of their new address and he accepted it, saying that he'd again be at their front door the next evening.

Knowing what to expect and again not worried about him finding anything amiss they were ready and much more at ease when he arrived at their door.

"This is a lovely new home," he said as he entered. He too seemed more comfortable with his chore.

"Thank you. Yes, we only just moved in." Mark explained. He was still unhappy about having to expose himself to the Prince's lackey, but he was resigned to it. "We still have a lot of decorating to do, and a few changes to make it more comfortable, but we think it will be a great place to live."

Garden stepped up. "How are you Khalid? And how are things at the palace?" She had decided to try and make these visits more relaxed and casual for all of them.

"Oh, all is well, as you would expect. You are missed, though. Several of the women asked about you after my last visit." He answered, agreeably.

That comment made her feel good. She had made friends with several of the girls in the harem.

"Would you like to see the place?" she asked, making a motion to the back of the house.

Mark gave her a look. He wanted to just get this over with, and be done with it, but she was feeling gracious, and also a little sympathetic for poor old Khalid, who had to fly so far, and so long, just to take a quick look at them, before making the long trip back.

Truly curious he smiled and nodded. "I would. And if you wouldn't mind, can I use the bathroom?"

"Of course, right this way," she said as she ushered him down a short hall to a half-bath.

While he was in there, Mark whispered in her ear, "why?"

She whispered back, "just being civil. What could it hurt?"

"I just want to get this over with so we can screw."

"You just like seeing me without my wig!" She responded, laughing.

When Khalid came out, she escorted him around the house, showing him the expansive kitchen, the back patio and pool and finally the huge master bedroom.

"This is a very nice home. I'm happy for the two of you. And frankly a little jealous. I could see myself living in a place like this with my family."

Garden was pleased by his honest comment. And she smiled and winked at Mark.

But then, Khalid noticed a photo on the wall. It was of the two of them standing side by side in front of their home. A happy one, taken as they moved into the new place. "Garden what is that on your head?" he asked. And there was an edge to his voice.

Concerned by his tone, she looked at where he was pointing.

The wig! In the photo she was wearing her wig. Could that be an issue? Was he upset by it?

"Um, Khalid, that's my wig. I wear it when I'm out in public."

He turned toward her, and his expression was stern. And she got very nervous. Mark too understood that they were in trouble.

"I'm not sure if that is allowed." The Prince's man scolded.

"But Khalid. I am allowed to wear clothes. The wig just covers my head. I have not altered any of my decorations."

"It hides the decorations of your head. Your beautiful hair arrangement and your ears too."

"Just as my clothes cover my tattoos and body jewelry." She argued.

Mark stood quietly. He didn't want to make things any worse, and he felt that Garden was making perfectly acceptable arguments.

Khalid looked at her for a moment, thinking.

"Perhaps you're right. But I will have to mention it to the Prince. I will include your explanation, which I find reasonable. Now why don't we proceed with the examination, so I can get back to the airport."

Still tense, Garden opened her robe and showed herself to him.

Just as before he inspected her as he would a piece of art on a gallery's wall.

When it was Mark's turn, he proceeded as he had the last visit, and Mark did his best to remain aloof, although he still couldn't prevent himself from blushing.

Satisfied, Khalid quickly headed off into the night.

After closing the door, Mark and Garden hugged, worriedly."

"My God, Mark. I can't see myself wandering around the city without my wig!" She said upset and afraid. "I really would look like a cosplayer, then. It might be OK during the convention, but that's only once a year. Everyone who saw me, at any other time, would really think I was crazy."

And she started to cry.

Mark understood completely. As bizarrely sexy as she looked without her wig -- and it did turn him on -- the general public would go nuts, seeing her like that. It would be worse than ever.

He held her and hugged her as she cried into his chest. "Lover, your arguments were valid. The Prince doesn't seem to mind you covering yourself with Western clothes. Why should he be upset with you wearing a hat or a wig?"

"I know," she mumbled into his chest. "And I doubt if he'll be angry enough to hurt us. But I'm afraid that one of these days, I just might get a call from Khalid ordering me to never wear a wig again."

Eventually she calmed down, and they tried to relax.

In the morning, Garden donned her wig once again as she usually did, but she continued to worry about receiving a call from the palace.

Otherwise, life in the new house was wonderful, but a bit lonely. So, they started going out more, and made a few friends, within the local community.

It was a struggle to gain acceptance. Garden remained a unique attraction. And Mark never could completely hide the odd bulge in his pants.

Most of their immediate neighbors, proved difficult, scandalized by Garden's decorations. None of them knew her background, so they all considered her insane for what she had done to her body. The tattoos and the piercings were just too bizarre.

Many of the ones who rejected Garden accepted Mark, although they remained confused over why a nice, regular guy like him, would have hooked up with such a weird woman.

The two of them debated about sharing Garden's secret. About how she was a victim of a kinky Arab ruler, but decided that would only make things worse. They were certain that word would get out and then fully expected a press frenzy, full of sensationalism and harassment.

They relaxed as time passed and they didn't hear from Khalid. Apparently, the Prince had determined that the wig was acceptable.

That was confirmed a couple of months later when Khalid visited once again. His visits continued on an irregular basis from then on, and it became just another weird aspect of their lives.