Garden Art Pt. 03

Story Info
Garden again.
11.6k words
4.61
10.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garden Art, Part 3

(fetish, body-modification, tattoo, chastity, pierce, humiliation)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Synopsis: Mark gets lucky and discovers the love of his life, in a Prince's Palace.

Read the previous chapters, first.

Garden again

Several months later, the Prince, feeling nostalgic and curious over the disposition of his lovely creation, his Garden, dispatched an investigator to check on her and her new holder. When the report and the photos were returned to him, he quickly became angry -- incensed over what he saw.

He recalled specifically instructing the man to remember always exactly how he had created her; the beautiful possession she was, when he allowed them to leave. And that's how he expected her to remain. His work of art. Like a painter who parted with his favorite painting. He expected it to exist that way forever, untarnished, undamaged, unchanged.

And from the photos, it was obvious that his request had not been followed.

Above all, the girl had removed his collar. His maker's mark. It was unconscionable! How dare she! How could he, that Clemons fool, have allowed it?

He summoned a couple of his staff and gave them their mission. This affront must be corrected.

Mark and Kelly were lounging in the family room, watching a vaguely entertaining movie when the doorbell rang.

It was an unusual occurrence, but not particularly worrisome, so he answered the door, not expecting what he saw. There stood one of the Prince's advisors, Mark remembered him from a couple of their meetings, and he was accompanied by two large men, who clearly looked frighteningly like soldiers or policemen.

"Hello," Mark said, nervously, as his mind worked overtime, trying to remember the man's name and figure out what this visit meant.

"Mr. Clemons, may we come in. The Prince has sent us."

Curious and concerned, Mark stepped aside and invited the three of them in.

He silently led them back to the family room, where Kelly immediately jumped to her feet, as she saw who had just arrived.

"Khalid? Why ever are you here?"

"Good evening, Garden. I have come to bring the two of you back to the palace. The Prince wishes to speak with you."

"Now?" Mark asked. He was shocked, incredulous. Why would they ever think that they would return to that place?

"Yes, sir. Immediately. The plane is waiting." Khalid said, seriously.

"Is there something wrong with the company? From what I've seen, everything is running smoothly and membership has grown substantially." Why else would they want him to return? He thought.

"No sir, there is nothing wrong with the business. The Prince has other concerns, but I am not at liberty to explain them to you. He wishes to do so in person."

"Well, we can't just pack up, now, like this. I do have things to do, here, at my home. Please ask the Prince to allow us to properly prepare for a visit. We will contact him when our arrangements have been made."

Khalid shook his head. "I'm sorry, sir. But the Prince is insistent. You must accompany us immediately. The men here," and he indicated the two very intimidating hulks standing behind him, "will, assist you in packing a bag. Please do not upset them. And please, no phone calls for assistance. That would only cause trouble, and someone may get hurt."

Oh shit! Mark thought. This is bad. But he couldn't see any way out. When he looked at Kelly, she looked petrified, but she indicated with a nod that she thought they should do as they were instructed.

"All right. Fine. If the Prince is that adamant. We'll come along."

"Very good, sir. Wise. Would you please give me your cell phones, for safe keeping? Then Bahir and Latif will accompany you to your rooms. Please pack for a week, and do not forget your documents. And as I mentioned, do not attempt to communicate with anyone. Once we're back, you can contact your acquaintances and explain your absence as you wish, but not before."

Resigned to their unknown fate, the two of them did as requested, frustrated and very worried. Kelly knew that resistance was futile. And Mark got that message, too.

As they were heading up to their bedroom, with the two goons in tow, Khalid called out. "And Garden, please pack appropriate clothing for the Palace. I assume you still have some."

Kelly didn't answer. She did have the required coverings, but she didn't like having to admit it.

They packed in silence, with the two guards watching them attentively.

An hour later they were at the airport and once again boarding the Prince's private jet.

Jerry greeted them at the door. "Hey, hi Mark. I didn't know we were picking you up. And is that Garden? You look lovely, as always. Welcome aboard."

"Hi Jerry. Yes, the Prince sent for us." Mark said. And his tone of voice, coupled with the escort, gave Jerry a hint that this wasn't a pleasure trip. But there was certainly nothing he could, or would do about that. If the pair had done something to piss off the Prince, he didn't want to get involved.

The flight was long and uncomfortable. Not because of the aircraft, because of the company.

When Jerry announced that they were an hour out, Khalid asked Garden to use the head and change into her Burka and Niqab.

Hating the thought, she complied, and returning fully covered, she packed her Western clothes back into her suitcase.

As soon as they landed, a limo whisked them off to the palace. There they were stashed in a waiting room, with the two guards watching, as Khalid headed out, presumably to inform the Prince.

They sat quietly and nervously for a couple of hours, before Khalid returned and led them all into the Prince's grand office.

As soon as they were seated on two uncomfortable chairs in front of his desk, he started in, angrily.

"Mark, did I not give you my sweet Garden? My personal work of art? It pained me to grant you your wish. But I liked you, and I wanted to magnanimously grant you your wish."

While speaking, the man had stood and was pacing in front of them. Mark could feel the anger, and Kelly was so afraid she began crying quietly. Mark still couldn't understand what was wrong. Why the Prince was so upset with him.

When the man stopped and stared down at him. Mark replied. "Yes, your highness. You were very kind to me. I am very grateful. We have lived happily, together ever since."

"But you defied my instructions. You did not honor my desire for my wonderfully decorated consort to remain as I had created her. Did you?"

Mark was thunderstruck when he realized what the Prince was saying. Had the man really expected him to keep Garden, unchanged. To maintain her as a slave, with all of her decorations and her collar? Is that what this was about?

"Well?" The Prince asked him angrily.

"Sir, I don't think I understood your wishes." He stammered.

The Prince, harrumphed, turned his back and stepped back to his desk.

Mark looked over at Kelly and gave her a quick shrug, as in 'I didn't know', or 'now what?', but all he saw in her expression was terror.

The Prince, picked up a piece of paper from his desk. He took a deep breath and in a more moderate tone he began again, while waving the paper in front of them. "Mark, do you know that everything said around here is recorded? I like it for my records, as do my staff who are tasked with documenting my every action for posterity. This is the transcript of our last conversation. And here is what I said:

'There is one thing that you must keep in mind. Even though I allow you to take my beloved Garden with you, do not forget who created her. And how she was created.'

"Do you recall my words? Is that not what I asked of you?"

The Prince didn't give Mark a chance to answer.

"And here is your reply:"

'Of course, sir. I will forever be in your debt.'

Before Mark could respond, the Prince pounded his fist down onto the desk. "Did you somehow think you did not have to honor my request?

"Did you think that my beautiful work of art, my Garden, my creation, my possession, meant so little to me that you could ruin her as soon as you had spirited her away!"

He paused for a moment to again calm himself.

"Well?"

Mark, now very frightened, tried to form a response, some explanation. But even as he started to speak, he knew that whatever he said would sound like a sorry excuse to the powerful man.

Finally, he stammered, "your majesty. I am truly sorry. Please forgive me. Forgive us. I did not understand. I have cherished Garden, and married her, and I love her deeply. Every day I say a prayer, thanking you for the gift of her. Had I truly understood your instructions I wouldn't have dared change her in any way. But alas, I didn't. I swear."

Mark was truly relieved when he saw that his statement did seem to have a positive effect on the powerful Prince.

So, he waited, hopefully for some reply that would indicate that he, they, were off the hook.

Finally, the prince sighed and sat back into his desk chair. He focused on her, while he continued to talk to Mark.

"Did you even mention our conversation to Garden? She would have understood."

"No sir, I did not." Mark replied, sadly. He understood what the man was saying. That she would have gotten the message. He was pleased that by his admission, he felt she was blameless. But he was wrong about that.

"Garden, did you think so little of my efforts to make you so special and so beautiful, that you were comfortable in discarding them? I might understand this infidel misunderstanding, but surely you knew."

Garden, who had been keeping her head bowed, and her gaze down, slowly looked up and met his stare. As soon as she looked into his eyes, she sobbed and slid off the chair and onto her knees and sobbed.

"Forgive me, your Majesty. I forgot my place. I reverted to my old ways. I again became Kelly the silly American girl, and ruined my body - your Garden's body."

"You should have known better. You were trained better, than that." The man scolded. But his tone was now more fatherly, and his anger had seemingly been reduced to disappointment.

Mark was relieved by the change in tone. Perhaps they would get out of here, and back home safely, and with their heads still attached.

The Prince sat quietly for several minutes, apparently contemplating their fate. Then he motioned Khalid over. "Take them to the hotel, and keep them there until I have decided what to do about their offences."

Then he wagged his finger.

"Allow them to make calls back to their home if they so desire, but they are not to explain where they are, or why, to anyone."

And looking sternly at Mark, "understand?"

"Yes, your Highness." He replied humbly.

Two very anxious days later, without explanation, they were collected and returned to the palace, but not to the Prince. This time they were taken to a part of the huge compound that Mark had never seen. But Garden remembered it.

Up until then neither of them had any idea what the Prince had decided, or what was going to happen. They'd discussed the possibilities, endlessly, and fearfully as they lay around their room. But hadn't been able to come up with any answers. Garden got an inkling and whispered to Mark, "the clinic."

Well. At least it's not the dungeon, Mark thought. But he still didn't know what to expect.

Inside the building, they were separated. Mark didn't like the idea, but there was little he could do to resist.

He was taken to a medical procedure room and instructed to strip and don a typical hospital gown. He asked repeatedly, what was going to happen, but no one answered. And when he didn't move fast enough, he was threatened by the muscle-bound guard who had accompanied him. Reluctantly he did as he was told.

An injection ended his worries.

When he awoke, he was seriously disoriented, and felt like he was suffering from some massive hang-over. It was another hour before a doctor walked in, noisily. Only then did he regain some awareness.

"What happened?" Mark croaked.

"Quiet please, while I examine you. If you give me any trouble, I'll have to call a guard." The man warned.

Worried and still feeling terribly weak, Mark, just laid back and closed his eyes. Sooner or later, he'd find out why he was there and what they had done to him, but for now he was screwed, and he knew it.

The doctor pulled the sheet down and his gown up. Mark could feel the cool air on his groin. This can't be good.

He became even more nervous when he felt the guy begin handling his cock. Which, he realized hurt, a lot.

"How long have I been out? What did you do to me?" he asked, unable to remain silent.

"Quiet. I'll explain in a moment."

Mark got really confused when he heard a familiar jingle. It reminded him of Garden's bell. The one attached to her clit ring. What the hell?

Finally, the doctor pulled his gown back into place, and took a step back.

"All right, let me explain. You've been here three days. The Prince ordered, this. I had nothing to do with it other than carry out the procedure he required. We pierced your penis, with what's called a 'Prince Albert' piercing. A large hole from the opening of your urethra to just behind the glans, underneath. After that we inserted a large gold and titanium ring and sealed it closed. It will be very difficult to remove. Even if you did dare to disobey the Prince's orders. On the ring we placed a bell. I understand it matches the one that Garden wears. The piercing is far from being properly healed, but it looks fine and there is no reason why it shouldn't heal properly in a couple of months. During that time, you must be careful, keep it clean, take your medications and wear underwear that supports the weight of the ring and bell. Understand?"

Mark was stunned. They'd operated on his cock. And he now had a bell like Kelly's! What the fuck!

"Um, can I see it?" He asked, unable to think of anything else to ask or say.

"Certainly." And the doctor reached over and grabbed a hand mirror which he passed to Mark's shaky hand.

Mark took the mirror and bending up, he lifted his gown with one hand and held the mirror with the other. What he saw scared the hell out of him!

"How big is that ring?" He whispered a he allowed his head to flop back onto the pillow.

The doctor looked uncomfortable for a moment. "Six Centimeters in diameter. About two-and-a-half inches."

"Holy crap!"

"Yes, I believe the intent is to prevent you from ever inserting it into a woman." The doctor said, confirming Mark's first terrible thought.

"I'm sorry, but that's what the Prince required."

"And the bell?" Mark asked.

"I'm not sure about that, other than perhaps to match the one Garden wears. Or possibly just to humiliate you by calling attention to your predicament." The doctor shrugged, sympathetically. "I'm sorry sir. But that's all there is to it. One of the attendants will be in shortly to provide you with your meds, and help you dress."

He then stepped to the door, but paused. "I understand that Garden, will also be released shortly. The two of you will be returning to your hotel. I do not know what will happen after that."

And with that the doctor left Mark to his thoughts.

He collapsed onto the bed and the mirror slipped from his hand and fell onto the floor. He didn't hear any glass breaking, so at least that was a win.

As he laid there staring up at ceiling trying to determine if he was lucky to still have his head, or if he was now cursed to be a freak, with his ringed and belled cock.

He was clearly aware that with the big ring and its bell, he'd never be able to screw a woman again. And that thought started him worrying again about Kelly and what they may have done to punish her. Oh, God, what a disaster!

Just a few minutes later an orderly came in and interrupting his thoughts, helped to pull him up to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. When he did, Mark's cock shifted, and the weight of the ring and bell pulled on him. He groaned loudly from the pain of his piercing, and immediately grabbed himself.

He continued to hold his prick, with a couple of fingers through his new ring, as he worked to slide a pair of briefs up his legs and up to his hips. Then he tucked himself in and finally removed his hand. Looking down he saw the outline of his cock, ring and bell clearly pushing out the material. And the ring, was twisting on his sore cock. He adjusted it several times and finally got it arranged so it only hurt a little.

He could tell that even after he had healed, and the pain of the piercing was gone, he would still have trouble accommodating his new jewelry under clothes.

When Mark had put on the rest of his things, the orderly handed him a bag of pills and ointments and some instructions written in English, and then escorted him, staggering, out of the room and down a hallway to the reception area. With each step, his poor cock hurt. It forced him into a bow-legged waddle that he was sure looked embarrassingly comical.

In the sitting area, he found Garden and Khalid waiting for him. She was again dressed as a proper Muslim woman. Completely hidden away. Although as before, her collar was back on display.

As he entered, she ran to him and hugged him. She whispered, "are you alright?"

"Yes. Are you?"

"Yes. I'm Garden, again."

He gave her a look, not sure what she meant. But he wasn't able to ask anything further as Khalid was waiting, frowning at the PDA, so that's as much as they were able to say. But it was all that was important. Both of them were relieved, but still worried about each other and what might still be coming.

Khalid led them out to the limo. Mark had to walk slowly, so Garden stayed with him the entire way. She wasn't sure why he was acting that way, and it frightened the hell out of her! Surely, they hadn't made him a eunuch! God help him -- them. But she didn't dare ask him in front of Khalid. So, she remained silent, waiting for privacy.

The car took them to their hotel and Khalid escorted them back to their room.

Once there, he explained that in the morning they would be flown back home. And that from then on, periodically, he would come knocking on their door to perform the inspection the Prince had tasked him with. He wouldn't provide a lot of warning. And if they didn't see him and allow his inspection. He would report the infraction, and he fully expected that His Majesty would order them beheaded.

"But what if we're traveling? Out of town or even not in the US?" Mark asked, concerned.

"Then when I call you beforehand, you just tell me where you are, and I'll find you there." Khalid answered casually. "The inspection must and will take place."

Mark nodded, and took a deep breath. "I understand." And he pictured the rest of their lives, being hounded for inspections to make sure that they remained decorated, per the Prince's orders. Damn!

Khalid then seemed to relax. And he looked at the two of them sympathetically. "The Prince was very upset by your actions, as I'm sure you're now aware. He blames the both of you equally. You Mark for not understanding the gravity of your responsibilities, and you Garden for not maintaining your body as he wished it to be.

"But he could not bring himself to punish you more severely than he now has. He loves you, Garden. And he likes you, Mark. So please for your sake, consider yourselves lucky.

"Now spend the night, relax and recover, and in the morning, I will pick you up and drop you off at the airplane for your return flight. Good night."