Garden Art Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A year passed, with the two of them becoming comfortable and contented happy with their existence.

Garden finished her Doctorate and began teaching on-line coursework for the University. Mark created a pretty and lifelike Avatar for her to use during video chats. And it became a big enough hit that he made another few million from that product's sales. Apparently, there were a lot of people who wanted to remain anonymous, when involved in video sessions.

It was only one of the little, one-man enterprises he created and sold, primarily to keep himself busy. He really didn't need the money, but he refused to give up on his passion. Some form of work, that required his skills and talents.

It was two years later when Mark came rushing into Garden's office, his bell jangling beneath his kilt.

"Have you heard the news?"

"What news? I've been locked in here grading papers all day." She said, peeved by the interruption, but curious.

"The Prince was assassinated, today!"

Stunned, all she could do was mutter "really?"

"Yes, he was apparently just leaving the palace gates when a road-side bomb went off."

"Oh my God." She gasped before she started to tear up.

Mark got down, beside her chair and swiveling it around, he hugged her, while she wept. He wasn't sure if she was so upset because she loved the old guy, or because she hated him for what he'd done to her. But it didn't really matter.

The rest of the day was subdued and depressed as they watched the BBC and Al Jazeera for more news.

It was only that night that Mark asked. "What do you suppose it will mean for us?"

"What do you mean?" She asked. She hadn't thought of anything but her old life back at the palace. And the people there.

"Well, it was the Prince who was keeping us like this," and he waved at his crotch and then at her body.

"I hadn't even thought about it." She said, dismissively. So, he left the topic alone. But he was definitely thinking about the implications.

A couple of days later though, Khalid called to tell them that he had left the palace. That one of the Prince's uncles had taken over, and that his services were no longer needed, by the new ruler.

"You mean?" Mark asked, hopefully.

Khaled knew exactly what Mark was asking. "Yes Mark, I will no longer be watching and checking up on the two of you. No one will. Go in Peace. Goodbye." And he hung up.

Mark looked at Garden, who had been listening in. And he caught her starting to smile. And he started to laugh. And they hugged and kissed.

But then he broke it off and ran off into his toolroom, returning with a large pair of wire cutters.

"I've been waiting and wanting to do this for so long." He muttered as he stopped in front of her. "Would you hold my ring while I cut the damn thing off?"

She just laughed, held up his kilt with one hand and then took a grip on his cock-ring with the other.

She gave him a look, when she saw that it was already hard.

He positioned the cutters, carefully and then exerted a considerable amount of force before they heard the click of a clean cut.

"Yay!" Garden cried as he removed the ring and its bell and tossed it aside. He was overjoyed to hear it jingle one last time as it hit the floor.

She stood and they hugged, and kissed. And after a moment she started steering him out and down the hall toward their bedroom. "Sex." She muttered, giggling, and dancing with joy.

The jingle of her bell, made him stop and pull her to a stop, too.

"What?" she asked.

"What about you?" He was still holding the cutters in his free hand.

Garden looked at him for a moment, still smiling.

"I'm not so sure. I'm used to my jewelry. And everyone else is too. And I'm happy with my life, and my love." And she paused to kiss him.

"So, I don't think I want anything to change. Perhaps later." And again, she kissed him. Long and passionately.

And much later, when they finally came up for air, sexed-out and happy, she asked, "would you be okay with that? With me remaining Garden, as she was made?"

"Of course, I'm okay, I fell in love with her, as she was." And he pulled her close and kissed her.

The end...

From the Author: I always try and close out my tales with some form of resolution. Happily, ever after may be a hackneyed conclusion, but life should be that way...

Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.