Garden Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thus, Gwen treated it as such. Instead of the careful planning of the last few days, there was just raw work. She quickly learned how to handle the hoe without falling over, though each slam made her breasts wiggle like mad. She focused on making sure that the entire plot would be tended to, be it haphazardly. When she fell into the dirt, Gwen just crawled to her next objective, treating her situation with pure veracity. Her knees and legs as well as abdominal area became quite filthy and dirty as she tended to the plot.

By midday, she had enough holes to cover the entire garden. She grabbed the bag of seeds, curling them against herself as if walking a tightrope. As she past each prepared hole, she threw down a seed or two. This was a quick step with all of the seeds in the ground in no time. When done, she playfully threw the seeds aside, actually laughing as they spilled out all over the ground.

For time's sake, she crawled to each hole. The sun's might beat down upon her, caking her in sweat along with the dirt as she manually covered each hole while on her knees. Time moved at a dependable pace, but Gwen didn't care. The activity proved to be beyond exhilarating and almost nostalgic. She grabbed the watering can, singing to herself as she made a visit to each new nest of seeds. Each time, she bent over and poured enough water to feed her little hungry friends, aiming her ass at a camera each time she bent. She slipped a few times, but managed not to fall.

When all the major tasks were done, Gwen leaned against the hoe, holding it in her right hand, surveying her rather messy garden. The state of it made her laugh. The garden looked like it was planted by a drunken bear, but the entire thing was tended to.

Ah, excellent," Gwen heard Scott say. She turned around to greet him.

"Well, see? I can finish things," she cooed.

Scott took the sight of the garden in. The whole thing looked like a slobbering pile of dirt, but there was an earnestness to it that was apparent. He then turned his attention to Gwen, basking in the bright smile on her face. She had a thin layer of dirt on her, some of it caked down her legs, on her sides, and around her breasts. Her green heels featured dirt spilling from the sides, her hair also showcasing clumps of mud throughout it.

"I guess I just needed inspiration," Gwen giggled.

Scott smirked. "The reason I am so late is that I wanted to inspire you."

Gwen perked an eyebrow. "It's late? I have no fucking idea what time it is."

Scott laughed, pulling something out of a bag. "Well, you seemed discouraged about your recent luck as well as working for me again, but I hope you remember now that you are more important to me than work. No matter what you do and how you do it, I will always appreciate you to the highest degree." In his hand was a large bright orange carrot. "I went and grabbed this carrot from your old workspace before they removed it."

He approached her, Gwen's eyes intense upon him. "Do not feel shame. You have nothing to be embarrassed about." He brandished the carrot, holding it firmly in his hands. "You grew this yourself through your skill, hard work, and intelligence..." he then penetrated her labia with the tip of the carrot, causing Gwen to shudder a bit, her body shaking, "...which all belong to me, if you recall." Gwen tilted her head back as he worked the carrot into her, using his free hand to massage her clit. The strange texture of the vegetable rubbed against her insides roughly, but the work of both of Scott's hands made Gwen's vagina adjust wonderfully. The lowering sun filled her eyes as the carrot journeyed deeper and deeper into her until just the base and leafy end stuck out. "Ah, looks like I planted you now."

Scott gripped her ass, working the carrot from the base as he used the positioning to focus on pleasing Gwen's clitoris. "You diligently grew this from seedling to a fine specimen. There is no shame in being yourself... doing your work. I do need you. Not some employee. Specifically you." Gwen groaned out, the carrot poking her as he spread the inner labia, her breath growing heavy as she writhed and quaked. Scott pulled the carrot out a bit, gripping it firmly as he tightly held onto her ass, moving at a thundering pace. "Yes, christen this ground with your own juices, dear garden girl. Show nature that you can tame it."

With a loud, glorious groan, Gwen trembled and came like old times. The juices spilled onto her messy garden plot, the low sunlight causing each squirt to glisten like a beautiful rainfall. She leaned after she was done, spreading as the carrot was removed from her. The vegetable shined as well, soaked in Gwen's own womanly juices. She panted a bit, starring at it. Scott grabbed her head and had her stare him in the eyes as he raised it to her lips. "Now, why not sample your hard work?" She spread her lips as he placed the carrot inside of her mouth. Se tasted her distinct flavor upon the natural sweetness of the carrot, chewing it thoroughly before swallowing. He kept feeding her the meal as she happily chewed, processed, and ingested each bite.

"Thank you. I was famished. I haven't eaten all day," Gwen chirped out.

Scott smirked as he ran a hand through her hair. "Well, I am glad I could help... though I must say, I do miss your shorter hair. It is summer after all. That doesn't mean it looks bad, though. Speaking of which, your wonderful significant other is probably wondering where you are, so why not take a quick shower and head home?"

Gwen bowed a bit in a gracious way. "Well, the hospitality is appreciated."

Scott gave her ass a good spank. "And when you get home, I want you to give your boyfriend a really good fucking as a treat."

Gwen stared at him for a long moment. "So I can remember that he can't fuck me even a tenth as good with his cock as you can with a carrot?"

Scott smirked. "See? You are still a quick learner."

- - - - - - - - - -

~Past~

It was late July and work was as busy as ever for Gwen. Scott was a busy man, preparing everything he needed for the new year such as ordering new equipment as well as looking for additional assistants. Gwen, always the diligent aid, was happy to assist, even if her knees ached a little afterward.

The first Saturday of August turned out to be quite the shocker and stunner for the young botanist-to-be. Gavin had caught her off guard to say the least. The event left her in a daze, her head spinning and her thoughts splintering in a million different directions. Upon arriving at work on that Monday, Gwen was a bit annoyed that Scott noticed her outfit and not... other things.

Scott smirked, staring up from his microscope. "I am surprised it took you this long to wear overalls. They seem so fitting for you." He chuckled to himself returning to his microbial observation.

Gwen stared at the man, one hand folded into the other. She studied him for a good while, her gaze almost blank as if she was drowning in a sea of thoughts.

"So, when are you going to start work, garden girl?" the man asked smugly. Gwen snapped back to reality. Usually, the more... personal things happened after Scott asked for them or near the end of the workday. On this afternoon, Gwen walked straight to him and fell to her knees. To his surprise, she unbuckled his pants without a word, pulling down his boxers, grabbing his penis, and sliding it between her lips.

Scott smiled and ran a hand through her hair. "Well, someone is amorous today," he chuckled, peering into the intense green orbs of hers and feeling suddenly out of place. She arched her back, sliding the limp cock against her tongue, feeling the muscles pulsate and stiffen. Scott groaned as he grabbed her head with both hands. Gwen reached up and started to work the base of the cock with her hand. "What... what is that?" he asked, gaze fixated on her finger.

Gwen removed the cock from her mouth, staring up seriously. "You know what it is." The diamond on the ring was rather small, but it shined in the sunlight.

Scott grabbed the woman by the shoulders and pulled her to the feet. "What is going on?"

"Gavin proposed to me," Gwen explained. "So, I said okay."

Scott pulled up his pants and re-buckled him, staring at Gwen, dumbfounded. "Why on earth did you say yes?"

Gwen looked back defiantly. "And why wouldn't I? He is nice enough."

Scott scratched his head, for once, at a loss for words. "But you are so young... and you don't seem to like him that much... and we..."

Gwen casually turned away from him, grabbing the watering can and filling it in the sink. "My mother married younger than me and I make my own decisions without any need of your approval."

Scott just starred at his assistant, not sure what to say. "After the whole boyfriend and girlfriend debacle... why would you marry the man?"

Gwen did not look at him as she filled the can. "You are the one who can't understand that whole thing. I am perfectly fine with it."

"But... what about our activities?"

Gwen sighed as she carried the watering can over to a hungry plant. "And this shouldn't affect them. If you can recall, I just kind of had your dick in my mouth. You are the one who stopped that, not me."

Scott walked to her, his tone plain. "So, you have no problems cheating on the man you are now engaged to?"

"I haven't had that problem for a while." She then stared straight at him. "And who is being flippant now? What happened to being direct?"

"Well.. I..."

"You didn't want to date me, which is fine. You were okay with what we were doing before when he was just my boyfriend, but now that he is my fiancé, this is all alarming and wrong."

"That is very childish," Scott sneered.

"Or MAYBE, king of honesty, I just want to hear you say that you don't like this engagement thing... that you may actually be jealous."

Scott clenched his teeth. "And you want me to be your 'boyfriend?' To go on dates with you and such, like this man does? This man who you claimed on multiple occasions bores you and doesn't excite you in the slightest."

"Of course not! I have a brain. That is not you. You don't need to tell me a million times, LIKE YOU HAVE, for me to know that fact."

"Then what?"

Gwen stared him straight in the eyes. "There are more types of relationships than just a boyfriend or a girlfriend or a husband and a wife and any combination therefor. If you didn't have such commitment issues, you wouldn't be so blind!"

Scott stared at her oddly, not sure what her point was. "Such as?"

"Such as..." Gwen swallowed, looking at the ground as she mumbled, "... you are found of calling me your slut these days..."

Scott stared at her still, processing what she was insinuating. "Are you suggesting.." He trailed off without answering.

Gwen sighed loudly, slamming down the water can. "My god! You act so high and mighty like you are soooo more mature than me, yet you are so nervous about this? Yes, I would submit to you. I would be your sex slave or fucktoy or sex buddy or however you would want to define it. That kind of relationship sounds appealing to me while the one I am in with Gavin is horrifying. After all we have done and how you have opened me up... in both metaphorical and LITERAL ways... I think we should discover what a relationship between us is like."

Gwen stopped her rant, flaring her nostrils. Scott was now the one to turn pale, staring at her blankly. After a minute of this, Gwen rolled her eyes. "You know what... just go back to your cluttered head space and I will go back to trying to be a being normal human."

Wordlessly, Scott moved back to the microscope, peering into it like nothing happened. Gwen stared back at him with a mix of contempt and hurt as she returned to watering the plants.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

-Present-

Gwen couldn't help bursting into laughter as she looked at the plot of land when she arrived the next day. Scott just let her laugh; in his mind, the reaction was bizarre. She gripped her side as she looked over the messy garden. "Seriously? You seriously destroyed my last three perfectly fine gardens, but left this hot mess?"

Scott raised his eyebrows. "I guess I am glad I have made you laugh."

Gwen wiped some tears from her eyes as she stood up straight. She wore a short yellow sundress and a large hat. "So, what the hell am I doing today?"

Scott patted her on the back. "Today will be your last day working here. Starting next week, I will be using you properly in the greenhouses and at my office. Your job today though is to turn this back into the original plot of dirt like I did three times before."

"I guess I haven't been the only one working on this ridiculousness," Gwen chuckled. "I can't let you show me up, though. I can take care of this."

"Actually, I arranged my schedule in such a way this week that would allow me to stay with you all day," Scott informed, smirking as always.

Gwen rolled her eyes playfully as she bent over to pick up the hoe. "Great, so I'll have you up my ass all day."

Scott reached down and hiked up Gwen's skirt. To his delight, there were no panties in sight, Gwen's bare ass shining in the sunlight. "In truth, I didn't necessarily plan on fucking you there today. Though I must say, the ass in question does look as exquisite as always."

Gwen let Scott grope her ass as she arranged the tools. "I am sure you saw plenty of it yesterday over your live feed. The camera thing is borderline creepy, by the way."

Scott laughed as he gave Gwen's ass a good swat causing her to drop the shovel she picked up. "My goal in life is always to be creepy enough to entice, but with aims not to cross over into the threshold of being disturbing."

Gwen finally stood up straight, leaning her body into his. She felt a distinct bulge in his pants rubbing against the exposed curves of her ass. "I guess I may be disturbing for how much I enjoyed rolling around in the dirt yesterday." Gwen paused as she reached back and rubbed at Scott's bulge through the fabric. "In fact, I am unsure why I was resistant to work with you. Becoming your fucktoy is one thing I will never regret."

Scott grabbed Gwen's wrist and slid her hand into his pants. She felt his dick directly against her palm, the shaft growing harder and harder. "The distance that grew between us is something that just happens to close people on occasion," Scott mused. He guided Gwen's other hand to the button of his pants. "You moved away to earn your master's degree and if you recall, we made it work for a time. Then, I started my business and we had fewer opportunities to see each other. Not to critique, but I must say I do find it interesting you chose to take in a boyfriend."

Gwen unbuckled the pants and pulled them down. She turned to face Scott as she gripped his cock in her hand. She tugged at it methodically as she stared the man in the eyes. "You know I'm practical. The rent on his place is fair and he is all right in bed. Still, I always knew he was just a placeholder for you." She stopped working the cock long enough to lift up her hand and spit in her palm. After her hand was sufficiently lathered, Gwen casually returned to her handjob duties. "Deep down, I knew I'd find my way back to you. I think that is why I moved back here instead of a thousand other places."

"Was he concerned when you told him you'd be working for me?" Scott asked, focusing on the feeling of Gwen's hand on him.

Gwen smirked. "I told him that we were good friends. I just conveniently forgot to inform him that you owned my body and soul."

Scott tilted his head back as Gwen picked up the pace of her movements. "That is wonderful to hear. Rest assured, you no longer have to live with that man. You can move here whenever you're ready."

Gwen's smile beamed as she used her free hand to massage Scott's balls. She slowed the motions of her primary hand in order to give Scott a series of sensual pulls. "That sounds great! You'll probably see me here tomorrow then. On Saturdays, Mark tries to cook. I have learned to dread Saturdays." Gwen bent down and slid the cockhead between her lips, picking up the pace of her hands yet again. She could feel Scott's balls throb in her grip.

Scott placed a hand on her head as he grunted. "Don't worry. I still know how to cook."

The dick trembled between Gwen's lips signaling to her that it was about to erupt. She pulled back and pointed the instrument at her ass. She looked down and saw a cascade of semen splash against the exposed flesh. The warmness of the cum contrasted to the natural heat of the sunlight, the concoction of sensation proving to be delightful. She scooped a bit up with her finger and slid it between in her lips, rolling it between her cheeks.

"I think we should get started," Gwen giggled. As she walked forward, the sperm gracefully glided down the contours of her ass cheek.

"I see you still have your delightful work ethic," Scott chuckled. "We'll work until about a quarter of the field is clean and then I will fuck your sexy body with the wooden end of the hoe. Sound like a plan?"

Gwen sucked her bottom lip and nodded enthusiastically. "That sounds delightful."

- - - - - - - - - -

~Past~

The morning was surprisingly cold for an August day. Perhaps, the weather was being sympathetic to Gwen's disposition. Scott and she had bouts of tension before, but Gwen failed to see how this particular hurdle could be overcome. She felt she finally put herself out there completely and was soundly rejected.

She laid in bed lazily, not caring that she was at least two hours late for work. There was no need to go in anymore. This was the final straw. The thought of not working in the lab anymore made her brain feel strangely numb, her eyes blankly gazing at the yellowed cracked walls of her temporary apartment. Within a few weeks, she planned to move in with Gavin. That idea made her mind feel even number.

The knock on the door sounded like booming thunder to Gwen. The noise brought her back to reality, making her realize she did not change out of her sleeping cloths yet. She assumed the visitor was Gavin. She opened the door and was shocked to see Scott standing in front of her. Immediately, she slammed the door. The thing did not shut though. Instead, the wood slammed against Scott's foot, causing him to yelp. Gwen had to stifle an urge to smile at that.

Scott seemed nervous and he had good reason to be. He stood in the doorway as Gwen glared at him. "Get out," she sneered, brandishing a hairbrush as a weapon.

Scott approached Gwen slowly, for once unsure what to say. Despite her 'weapon', Gwen did not attack as Scott walked in front of her. He stared down into her eyes. He looked at her for a few moments, obviously searching for the right words to say. "You were completely right and I was completely wrong," he confessed. "There are no excuses I can make. I have been completely wrong in handling how much I want you."

Gwen dropped the hairbrush in shock. The last she thing could have ever fathomed was her boss admitting so boldly to complete wrongdoing. Her stunned expression did not change as she stared up at the man.

"I hope I did not damage things between us too greatly," Scott choked out meekly. The man was actually... nervous.

Gwen loosened her posture and crossed her arms. "You came close to destroying our relationship completely."

Scott nodded, obviously unsure on how to handle himself or what exactly to say. "I do realize this. I have also come to terms with my own hypocrisy. For the past year, I have told you to be honest with me and though you do take some coaxing, you have kept your end of the bargain. On the other hand, I have not. I have never directly told you how I feel, foolishly believing that you would reject me outright, that you would find my relationship ideas strange and insulting."