Garden of Eden Ch. 03

Story Info
Eden attends a workshop that finds your pleasure.
8.9k words
4.73
5.7k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dliteral
dliteral
28 Followers

Standing, or sitting, it didn't really matter, upon a raised platform in front thousands of faceless figures, Eden could feel their energy warm her skin. The mass of people extended up a hillside, surrounding her on all sides, focussed completely on her body that glowed in the dusk light. Though faceless, there were still the eyes, and that is what Eden felt keenly as she caressed her naked body from her collarbone, down over her breasts, across her soft tummy and circled gently over her mound. She felt the audience tighten as her own pleasure increased exploring her private regions, and she knew their pleasure was inextricably linked to her own. Their attention was the warmth she felt from the prickly bumps on her skins surface, to the warmth that began to radiate through her groin. She surveyed the crowd in an unfocused way, taking in the mass of humanity that trained their desire on her. And one face in the crowd gained some texture, it's outline becoming coherent, and recognisable, and Eden saw her husband, Louis, half smiling in the sea of shapes that began to fade around him. He was holding two cups - coffee - and leaning against a door frame. And the fantasy melted into the reality of Edens bedroom, and Louis' morning routine.

"Morning my love"

Eden stretched her arms up over her pillow, and sighed.

"Morning."

"I would love to know what kind of reverie was going on inside that fantastic head of yours."

"Just a little something the therapist recommended. Trying to use my imagination. You spoiled it."

"Sorry. But coffee waits for no one. Care to share?"

"Hmm. Not now. Maybe later. I'm still... processing I guess."

Louis smiled, and bent down to kiss his wife gently on the cheek. While his mind raced with the possibilities of Edens fantasy.

—————

"There's a weekend workshop you could try?"

"A workshop?"

"Yes. For people to spend some focussed time learning about their bodies. It's run by a therapist similar to me, but has done more of the... I guess you would say 'hands on' training. Matilda is a bit of a hippy, but the workshops are excellent."

"You've been?"

"Of course! I wound't recommend it if I hadn't!"

This conversation, from weeks earlier, was repeating in Eden's head as she stood outside a large cabin, a lady with long, wild hair smiling serenely in the doorway. Dressed in long dress pinched at the waist, with a swirling rainbow pattern, 'Hippy' seemed an apt description for this body awareness therapist that Eden had been recommended.

"I'm Matilda, you must be Eden?" she said, extending her hand. Eden took it limply.

"Yes. Hello."

"Well you're the first to arrive, your cabin is number 3, down there. Go and make yourself comfortable and I'll meet you back here. This is where the workshops happen."

"Ok."

Eden found her accomodation for the next 3 days, it was simple and comfortable, looking out over undulating hills that were bisected by a small creek. The landscape was well covered with trees, and happy cows lazily chewing their cud dotted the horizon.

Eden unpacked, wondered if she needed to shower before a session started, decided against it and headed back to the main cabin. Inside revealed a large room with cushions arranged neatly in a circle, some simple amenities for cooking lining the walls, and the same view as Eden's cabin looking through floor-to-ceiling glass doors. It was warm, and inviting, and there were now four other participants milling around the doors admiring the view.

Matilda called the group to attention. "Welcome everybody, come and make yourself comfortable on a cushion, and we'll get to know each other."

The group settled in, Matilda occupying a cushion in the centre of the room, while she slowly looked at each participant searchingly. Eden found it unnerving when her gaze rested on her, and she broke eye contact quickly.

"You are all so bold and brave for coming here this weekend, I'm sure we all have a different story and experience we bring. We can all learn from each other, and I hope we come away from here feeling refreshed, and energised. Let's introduce ourselves."

There was four ladies, all who seemed to be between 25 and 35 years old. One, Janie, was there for a second time, and just thought it would be a relaxing way to spend a weekend. Audrey, a tall, black-haired motherly type, had some issues with her confidence after a marriage break up, wanting to "reclaim her femininity". Hannah was the youngest, naively hoping to come away from the weekend a woman. Maree had secretively just said she was there to learn. Eden shared that she has some issues with orgasm, and was open to trying new things to help her.

The introductions were formal and serious, nerves and apprehension contributing to the lack of playfulness Eden thought would be associated with a body workshop. Only Janie seemed at ease as she glanced nonchalantly around the room, leaning back on her elbows.

"Ok," Matilda resumed, "Let's begin!"

The first session was a discussion about bodies, and feelings, and expectations, and society, and women, and... Eden enjoyed the chat, but was still distracted by the nagging apprehension about what the next few sessions would entail. Matilda did a great job at keeping conversation flowing, and the group certainly felt at ease by the time Matilda announced that they'd have a light dinner, and return at 8pm for the next session, of which the dress code was a robe.

Over a vege burrito, Eden chatted to Janie.

"So you've done this before?"

"Oh yeah, about a year ago. It was soooo great. I felt transformed at the end. I had a weekend free, and just thought... why not?!"

"What made you come the first time?" Eden probed.

"It was actually the group performance on the last evening. That's when I really let go and came so hard."

"Sorry, I meant what made you come to the workshop?"

Janie, no hint of embarrassment, laughed heartily. "Whoops! TMI? Well, I was similar to you, I could only orgasm in certain..."

Eden cut her off abruptly. "Hang on. Group performance?!!"

"Umm. Yeah. But, by that stage it won't seem so scary. Trust me. You'll see." Janie floated off to catch Matilda as she sauntered past.

Eden returned to her room to shower and change into her robe, returning earlier than everyone again shortly after 8. Matilda was already seated on the floor.

"How did you feel about the first session, Eden?"

"It was very good thanks. Not new things, but it was nice to have some time to talk to everyone."

"Yes. We do need to get comfortable with each other pretty quickly."

The rest of the group ambled in, took their seats and waited for Matilda to start.

Immediately, Matilda dropped her robe off her shoulders so it gathered around her waist. Her breasts hung comfortably over her soft tummy, and her crossed legs hid her thatch of hair between her legs.

Matilda talked about breasts, talking confidently about cultural norms, historical context, mothering, desire, size... it was a breast intensive. At times she held them up like it was a kindergarten show and tell, and swirled a finger around her pink nipple. Other times she unselfconsciously grabbed a handful despite the topic having moved on. At the end, she invited participants to drop their robes as well.

With the exception of Maree, everyone could do this with a minimum of fuss. Maree dropped hers, but left some material of her robe covering her nipples. Matilda didn't draw attention, but continued on.

Next Matilda took the class through a breathing exercise, drawing air in through the nose and sucking it down as low as it could go, feeling the air force it's way into the stomach and genitals. Eden was quite enjoying the exercise, her eyes closed in concentration, when abruptly Matilda ended the session. Eden opened her eyes to see that even Maree had joined the rest of the group in exposing herself. Matilda wrapped up the evening, and all the participants made their way to their bedrooms.

Eden thought that it wasn't as bad as she thought it might be. And flashing a bit of boob to other ladies was no biggie. It was still only early days though. Reception was limited, but a few texts had come through from Louis.

______

It was an early start, right as the sun had kissed the tops of the western hills viewed from Eden's room. She made her way down to the workshop cabin dressed in yoga pants and loose fitting top, not exactly sure what the morning might require.

The space was set up similar to previously - cushions, in a circle - but with the scent of vanilla and cinnamon wafting through. In the middle of the circle was a platter of fruits and some muffins. Matilda was seated with all the women as Eden entered.

"Sorry I'm late."

Matilda smiled warmly as Eden took her place. She was topless today, with a wrapped around skirt hitched up above her thighs. Eden scanned the room to see if she had missed the memo. Janie was similarly dressed, but with a cropped halter top, Audrey was in yoga attire like Eden, Hannah had worn the robe from the evening, and Maree had a loose fitting top that augmented the sway of her breast when she moved. She also had a tight pair of jeans that seemed to consciously have a "no entry" sign on the front.

"Today we are going to explore all of our senses, starting with taste. Feel free to help yourself to a bowl of fruit"

Matilda took the group through some mindful eating, rolling strawberry's around their tongues, appreciating acidity and sweetness, feeling the food satisfying an innate desire to be full.

It was fun, Eden had to admit, as she drifted into a state of reverie, feeling herself to be present in the moment, all the cares of the outside world melting into a small insignificance.

Matilda moved on to scent, where the vanilla and cinnamon oils took centre stage, and finally sound, as they focussed their attention on the multitude of sounds that emanated from this seemingly peaceful part of the world.

"Keeping your eyes closed" Eden heard Matilda say as a disembodied voice inside her head, "draw your attention to your own body, and how it feels this morning. How does your skin feel? Your head? Do you feel cool, warm?"

Matilda continued like this, all of the women under the hypnotic spell of Matilda's voice, and before anyone knew it the caress of thighs with sharp fingertips was happening, both privately and openly, for all.

"Feel how your thighs are connected to all the other parts of your body. What other parts respond as well? Now roll your hands around your tummy. Pat it, or circle around. Different sensation?"

Matilda had fallen into a rehearsed rhythm, and Eden was barely conscious of the soft sounds of satisfaction that had unknowingly spilt from mouths around her. Maybe she was making her own sounds? All she knew was that there was feeling radiating up and down her body, and in that moment, that was the only thing worth paying attention to.

It was guttural grunt that broke Eden's spell, and she sleepily opened her eyes, unfocused for a moment or two while she remembered where she was. Matilda, eyes closed and lost in her work, sat immediately to Eden's left. Eden looked directly across the circle and noticed a hand caught between two splayed legs, moving in time to the beats of Matilda's chanting instruction.

Eden's eyes adjusted, and it was a now topless Janie who the hand belonged to, her other arm propping her up on the cushion. Eden watched the hand as it delicately circled inside the fold of Janie's wrap around skirt, still feeling slow witted from the effect of the semi-hypnosis.

It was then that she looked up and caught eyes with a very aware Janie, who's piercing, desperate stare was both unnerving and inviting. Now that their eyes had met, the energy of Janie's hand began to slow, still moving up and down, threatening to flick the fold of her skirt over the tops of her knees.

Janie mouthed a little "sorry" to Eden as she adjusted her skirt, and settled back in to the officially sanctioned activities.

"...now rub the lobes of your ears, and notice how if affects the tension in your scalp..."

___________________

"Sorry if that made you uncomfortable before." Janie has sidled over to Eden during the first interval.

"No, it was fine. I really enjoyed it actually. You are so open."

"Yeah, I guess. I wasn't always though. These kinds of workshops have a way of opening you up to new possibilities. And I've alway thought it was a great way to start the day... there's usually not so many people around."

"I don't mind. It's very cool."

"Cool."

There was a silence while they both took a sip of their (exceptional, it must be said) coffee. Maree and Audrey wee deeply engaged in a conversation with Matilda about the mechanics of female pleasure, so Hannah joined the two conspirators looking out over the hills.

"That was pretty cool huh?"

"Yes" Janie and Eden said in unison, but they needn't have bothered. Hannah could talk irrespective of a response. She continued on the subject of things in general being "pretty cool" and "amazing" before Matilda rescued them by announcing the start of the next session.

"Now it's time to focus on a more specific form of pleasure. All these feelings we explored this morning emanate from the same place, but the sheer number of nerves in some parts of the woman body can overwhelm to a very gratifying conclusion."

Everybody laughed but Eden, who shifted uncomfortably and tightened in her chest.

"Let's start with the same breathing exercise from last night... in through the nose, all the way down your front..."

It didn't take Eden long to relax again and focus on what was happening to her internally. The air was thick with meaning as she breathed it in and forced it down to wake up her lower parts, before exhaling. She felt the same tingly sensation as the previous night, and some subtle arousal began to form, like a rain cloud, in the pit of her stomach.

"I'm going to be removing my skirt now" Matilda was saying, "feel free to get as undressed as you feel comfortable, but please keep your eyes closed and stay focussed on your breathing."

There was a shuffling of bodies on cushions, and clothes being discarded, and Eden was desperate know who had gone the whole way and who hadn't. Janie, for sure. Hannah only had a robe anyway and seemed pretty care-free. Audrey and Maree were probably analysing their own thoughts the same as Eden.

Screw it, thought Eden. I'm here for a reason. She slipped off her pants, pulled her shirt off over her head, and finally sat naked and cross-legged, waiting for the commotion to settle. Matilda began again.

"Whether you are dressed or not, take the heel of your hand and place it over your pubic bone, so your fingers are level with the opening of your lips. Don't touch there just yet. Now gently apply some pressure from the heel of you hand, and push down. Notice all the things we spoke about this morning. How it makes you feel. How it makes other parts of your body feel. Your stomach? Your chest? Your pussy? If you feel self-conscious, acknowledge that and let it float away."

Eden moved her hands as instruction, ever so subtly opening her eyes as curiosity got the better of her. It was as she imagined. Janie and Hannah in all their glory, both sitting cross legged and upright, Audrey had made it down to a silky pair of black panties, and Maree had left her jeans on, but had unbuttoned them to have access to the activity. It was nice scene, Eden thought as she felt a small wave of desire pulse through her neck and chest. She closed her eyes again.

"Now begin to explore the outside of your vulva, rubbing up and done both sides, and notice all the new sensations..."

Matilda continued, and Eden was able to again focus on herself, and her body, and her slowly awakening sex, her fingers getting more adventurous exploring inside. Matilda was back to her hypnotic state, as she expertly described how to navigate around the female anatomy in all it's variety.

"...and lifting up the hood, you'll notice a small, hopefully swelling, nub. And that's the clitoris. That is where 8000 nerves have congregated purely for your please. Touch it now. Swirl a finger around and see what happens."

There was a long silence now as the group got down to the business of exploring, each lost in their own personal ocean of pleasure. There were some stifled sounds, and the wet slurp of arousal, but Matilda had the group so focussed that these passed by unnoticed.

"And now ladies... insert a finger as deep as you feel comfortable, and rest your hand over your vulva. In a moment, we'll all open our eyes together, so we can share this personal experience we've had today. A shared experience is what creates emotional bonds, and this unlocks our desire and pleasure. Don't be afraid of sharing your pleasure. Ready... and... open."

Eden noticed immediately that everyone was now dis-robed, the red flush of sex heating the room through all the ladies skin. Everyone sat with their hands covering their mound, a finger delicately inserted. There was a relieved smile from the whole group as eyes quickly scanned the room, and gentle encouraging words toward Maree and Audrey.

Matilda caught everyone's attention, but this time not with her voice. She had rocked back on to one elbow, and her finger began moving in and out of her. The rooms attention had moved to her as she closed her eyes and lifted her chin toward the ceiling.

After a few powerful thrusts deeper, Matilda suddenly jumped to her feet, one hand grabbing her breast, the other continuing to penetrate deep inside her. Now her voice had returned, but only to let out satisfied groans as her fingers - at least three now - aggressively found their way deeper inside. Matilda's whole body was moving to her hands, Eden noticed how powerful her thighs were to keep her upright and moving, the muscles in her legs pushing against taut skin.

The rest of the group sat mesmerised, only Janie subtly moving her hands around below her, as Matilda built toward a conclusion. Lost in her own world, Matilda finished with three long slow strokes over her vulva as she let out a satisfied moan, on her tip toes threatening to topple over. She didn't, and eventually as the waves subsided, she allowed herself to sit back down, resting her head on the pillow.

Matilda took three long and loud breaths, before she spoke.

"See everybody for lunch. We'll have a picnic in the hills."

__________

The high midday sun was offset by a wind chill that swept through the valleys the grouped walked through, picnic baskets and water bottles in hand. Eden fell in to step with Audrey and Maree who had formed a bond, seeing in each other tentative kindred spirits.

"I just needed something" Audrey was saying. "I feel used up. I just wanted to do something for me, and a girlfriend had suggested something like this. I'm not sure it's exactly what I was after."

"What are you after?" Eden asked. She liked Audrey. She gave the impression there was always a thought that sat inert beneath the surface, remaining unsaid from wisdom and experience.

"I don't know. But this is definitely a something. I don't think I've seen a woman orgasm before, in real life."

"What did you think?"

"Well. I suppose... it's quite captivating. It's beautiful actually isn't it?"

"Yes it is."

Audrey must have picked up something in Eden's tone as she replied "Sorry, I forgot your reason for being here. It does seem like you are at the right place in any case."

"I hope so. I have this nagging suspicion there is just something wrong with me."

They walked in silence for a little while, Maree trailing some metres behind, either out of lack of fitness or shyness Eden couldn't tell. They came to the end of the valley with a small stream running to it's end, disappearing over a steep rocky ledge. The large trees provided a nice spot to set up for lunch.

dliteral
dliteral
28 Followers