Garden of Eden Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks everyone. I know I haven't been as open as some of you. This is all quite new to me. I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing themselves, and what they do. I'm not ready to be on display for you today, but I look forward to coming back again soon for some more sessions with Matilda. Thanks."

"Thanks Maree. I know we all have different roads to travel, and I'm so pleased you came on this one with us. I hope there's still much to be gained from what the other women share. Audrey?"

Audrey stood up and made her way to the centre of the circle.

"This weekend has really made me feel like a woman again. I was in a bad relationship, and it made me realise I am more than what that relationship reflected to the world. I really enjoyed the fantasy exercise yesterday, so I thought I'd share one that I came up with myself. I'm sure you'll understand it's genesis.

I'm at a party, wearing a slinky dress, and I'm there by myself. There are so many attractive men I don't know where to look, it I have the confidence to wait for their attention by myself. Soon enough, a man comes over to talk to me, and he seems nice, but he's not quite what I want. So I say thanks and move away. This keeps happening, all these men coming to flirt with me but I don't want any of it. I keep shooing them away. Eventually, a lady comes up to me and asks why I keep deflecting all these amazing men? I say it's not what I want, and then I lean in and kiss this lady on the lips."

As she is talking, Audrey is slowly spinning round while lifting up her top, so it's just under her breasts.

"I'm not a lesbian, this is just the fantasy you see. I keep kissing her, and she responds, and slips her hand under my dress to feel up along my legs. She keeps rising up, looking for the edge of my underwear but she doesn't find it. She keeps rising up until he hands rest on my hips. We're still kissing, and my dress is exposing all of my legs, and just drapes enough to cover my front and back.

"All the men have gathered around to watch now, and we keep kissing, and I'm feeling up her legs too."

Audrey had lost her top now, and had slipped her thumbs in to her waistband of her pants. She slowly keeps rotating, moving her hips from side to side, her eyes are closed as she gets lost in her own fantasy.

"The girl finds my special place, and slips a finger in. The men can't see, but they know what's going on. Some of them have started rubbing the front of their pants."

At this, the yoga pants reached the critical point of the hips, and fell loosely to the ground. Audrey, naked, casually stepped out, and kept her hands busy over her body while she continued.

"I know I'm the centre of attention, I encourage my new friends' hands further up my hips, so now my dress is exposing my bottom and vulva. She is cupping my breasts, and my own hand takes over down below." Audrey did the same in real time.

"The men have taken out their hard cocks now and are rubbing furiously, transfixed by me and my lady friend. Some have dropped their pants, some have it out of their fly, and one man has disrobed completely. I make eye contact with him, and he keeps working his shaft looking at me directly. I see him over my lady's shoulder. I'm kissing her still, but I'm watching him while I finger myself."

Audrey stopped her story while she let out a soft moan, her head lolling back in consuming pleasure.

"And then, I'm getting close, and I see that he is getting close too. I break off my kiss, and walk over to my naked man, leading my lady friend by the hand. I grab the cock, and plunge it deep in me, and turn my head to keep kissing my lady friend. My man is pumping me vigorously, my woman is touching my breasts lightly, and we both..."

Audrey let's out her last moan, bending at her knees, legs spread, fingers pumping like her imaginary cock. As her waves subside, she straightens up, takes a little bow and sits down again, choosing to keep her clothes piled beside her.

The group gives a raucous clap and congratulations, and Audrey looks proud, and younger.

"That was really special Audrey, amazing stuff. I think we all learnt a new fantasy we can use for next time we need it. Janie, do you want to go next?"

"Sure. As you know, I did this last year, and it's been wonderful to see some of you get to learn some of the things that really opened my eyes. When I did this last time, I did something similar to Audrey. I shared a fantasy and had an amazing orgasm. It was really special. So this time round, I thought I'd share a few pleasure techniques I've learnt over the years."

Janie leant back and removed her dress in a smooth movement, and sat back up with her legs apart. From there, Janie showed a few tips and tricks that would help a solo session. There were swirls, punches, long strokes, fast, and everything in between. It was informative, thought Eden, but nothing she hadn't tried in some capacity before. It wasn't technique that was holding her back.

And before she knew it "Eden, you're up."

"Ok. As you know, I have a problem with getting to an orgasm. I have really enjoyed all the pleasure sessions, and getting to know everyone here. You also know that I fantasise about being exposed in public, or at least to other people. That thought is something that gets my engine going, but doesn't quite get it to full throttle, if you get my meaning. So, I thought I'd do something I haven't done before, just to rule out all the possibilities."

Eden stood up and went over to the chair she had set up outside the circle.

"If you all spin around to face me?"

Eden sat in her chair with her audience on the floor facing her. She took a deep breath, drawing on the breathing exercise from day one, feeling it pull down her front into the pit of her stomach, pushing against her pelvic floor muscles.

She closed her eyes and took herself back to her favourite fantasy... a stage with her as the centrepiece. Faces in a crowd, all watching, non-practicing participants in this game of arousal. Eden removed her top with eye still closed, imagining the trained eyes on her breasts, taking in the delicate shapes. She imagined the sea of humanity shuffling their feet to get a better view. Massaging her breasts with open palms, Eden let her eyes open to see her reality; five attentive women who she trusted, and had seen more than the tame show currently on display. She withdrew again into her interior world.

Slipping her yoga pants over her hips revealed a silky black g-string that made her feel like there was sex brewing. And rubbing her index finger lightly over the silk tingled her from her pussy up her spine. Eden tried to breathe in the sensations as the arousal did it's work, trying to stay in the moment, focus on the feelings.

Her hand started to work to a rhythm, one hand stay trained on her breast, eyes teaming closed as she basked in the warm glow of a stage with an appreciative audience. Sensations were moving up and down Eden's whole body in swells, rising and falling, she began to circle her clit, now both hands were trained in her expanding labia.

Eden felt the energy flow like light coming from insides out, and just as she began to think, the moment when she began to second guess her pleasure, she opened her eyes and nodded at Hannah, who moved to the chair behind Eden.

Hannah displayed some soft nylon rope that was hidden behind her, grabbing Eden's hands away from their work, quickly tying each hand to the bracing of the chair. Edens eyes remained close, but her legs squeezed together trying to extract the sensations that had been forcibly removed from her. In Eden's head, she was still on stage, with a naked female guard standing over her applying the restraints.

From a pocket in the back of the chair Hannah produced a vibrator and held it aloft for the small audience. There was a small cheer on the floor, and a defeating roar in Edens head as the crowd began to chant incomprehensible motifs.

A flick of a switch, and the familiar buzzing sound began behind Eden's ear. Like a bee, it floated from her shoulder and hovered over her stomach, before just the lightest touch against the top of he slit made her jump.

She bucked her hips searching for the bee, but it was withheld until she relaxed herself down into the chair. Eden spread her legs in anticipation, and the wand found its mark, gently caressing up and down to begin, and then finding its way beneath the folds.

Eden moved with the strokes, as the energy returned in full force, and the strokes were again withheld until Eden could settle back on to her seat. Panting, she mouthed "please" to her tormentor, who didn't reply, but instead flew her buzzing bee over Edens head and disappeared. The sound was gone, and Eden began to wonder if Hannah had had enough of the role play.

And then there were hands, moving up her legs toward her pussy, and hands sliding down her shoulder, brushing lips, caressing stomach, pinching necks. The feelings were everywhere, consuming Eden so she couldn't focus on what to think. The sensations encompassed her and she gave herself to it.

The bee returned directly to her clit, the sound and the feeling simultaneous. The energy, the light, left Edens body and exploded into dust around her. She couldn't contain the power that was building up inside her. It rose, like Godzilla from the sea, ready to conquer Tokyo, and came smashing down on top of her. On Eden, there was wave after wave after wave, and she gave voice to the energy that had started within, left her, and come back to wreak venegeance.

"I'm coooommmmmiiiinnngggg!!"

Tears streamed out of her, and giggles, and moans. And there was cheering, which could have been the thousands in her head, she couldn't tell. The hands, one by one, left her body, and after some time that Eden needed to let her heart come back to her body, she opened her eyes. Puffy, wet, smiling faces sat down at her feet expectantly.

Eden took a deep breath. "Oh my. Shall we do that again?"

——————-

"How was the workshop?" Louis had asked after the kids were in bed, and Eden had finally had a chance to sit down with a glass of wine.

"Good. Really good."