All Comments on 'Gardening at Mrs Chesters Ch. 05'

by schoolmrs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RemovalistRemovalistover 9 years ago
Loving this series

Loving this series of stories, written very well. Can just picture Mrs Chester and her friends. Maybe they should all get together at some point and throw a garden party for Jonathan? ;-)

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your comments and generous ratings. There are further chapters to come. All feedback welcome..

PaulsomPaulsomover 9 years ago
Taste of chocolate

Great line to finish ""I do love the taste of dark chocolate on a hot sunny day."

bawdi1bawdi1almost 8 years ago
Love it!

Just wonderful a sexy mature woman teasing her young buck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ooh Dear Lord!!

My my,I really liked this one,what a slow tease you weaved lady,especially liked the ice cream part;) So arousing indeed....Please do continue more of this series and even more of Mrs Chester's teasing these young boys!! Adding Dot as well because two dirty minded women are twice as delicious;)

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
I've always wondered

Ladies why all of the self imposed frustration ? Why dream about watching, with a word you can be front and center. (of attention)

`*~*`

schoolmrsschoolmrsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
tension

Dorothy is married but not above punishing Jonathan about the misuse of her prized watch. Linda similarly married to a successful man but likes to see the lads squirm. Neither can afford to have a dalliance which would be around the neighbours or the club in no time. As for Veronica, she's not married, so, well, more scope may be ? .... Dear readers if you have some subtle suggestions let me know and I will have a word with the ladies....

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Heaven forbid

Mrs.Chesters and Linda can't explore those boys more closely granted their happily married?

But oh my,Veronica must be at her sexual peak as an 18 yo boy so she can definately get some hands on experience with young Jonathan,while Mrs.Chesters and Linda continue to pleasurably torment the young boy...

Also,love the addition of Jasen to the mix,and just like the 'sausage' scene in chapter 4,the ice cream part nearly made me have a pre ejaculated moment :) and it more taboo since he was black.

Oh dear,the tension truly is burning up,I definately need a cold shower in order to mantain my arousal level in order to read the rest of this delicious series once again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous