Gardening Bliss Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My makeup took quite some time to get the naturally sexy look, not overdone. The tan helped and I didn't need to do too much to look hot and healthy. I brought my hair back into a loose ponytail, donned a floppy sun hat and was off to Albert's.

Roger was at the door to greet me, "You look sexier every time I see you."

I replied, "So do you." Roger was wearing a canvas short sleeve shirt, canvas shorts and sandals. His shirt was hanging open exposing his very fit six-pack stomach. I loved his salt and pepper chest hair. He flashed his rugged disarming smile, slid his arm around me and led me through the front entrance and into the center courtyard.

"I know Albert can't be far away. He was just here a minute ago setting out a fantastic lunch."

I heard Albert come up behind us. "Let go of this gorgeous creature for a minute so I can say hello." I turned around and Albert held my shoulders as his gaze traveled from my hair to my feet and back up to my eyes. "You are so stunning". He drew me toward him and bent to meet my lips with his. His kiss was very soft but charged with excitement. I felt a slight tremor run through me, as we were breaking free. Albert must have felt me tremble. He responded by placing his large hands lightly against my cheeks and said, "Thanks for coming. I know we will never forget this day." He planted another soft kiss on my lips and said, "Let's tour the garden before lunch."

The gents each offered me an arm. I linked up with a tall hunk on each arm and we passed through the main living area and stepped out on the pool patio.

It was about 1:00 in the afternoon; the sun was directly about us. It seemed as though it was in the sky today just for us. Its brilliant reflection off the surface of the pool was sending dazzling beams of light to bounce off the pool house wall. The day was a perfect 85 degrees with a very slight breeze moving the humid air.

As we strolled along the pool patio I looked beyond the pool and was paralyzed by the beautiful transformation that had occurred in the last few weeks. I literally stopped in my tracks and gazed open mouthed at the scene below. It was beautiful the last time I had taken in the scene. The house was situated on top of a high hill the sloped gently down to the ocean about a half-mile away. Between the ocean and the house were Albert's terraced gardens and a pasture dotted with grazing sheep. A solid concrete wall about fifteen feet high separated the gardens and the pasture. All this I had marveled at during my first visit. The transformation was the garden. During my last visit I saw a lot of stone paths, fountains and tile interspersed with beautiful flowerbeds. It looked elaborate and new. It now seemed ageless. It was as if it had always there. The contrast was magical.

Looking down from the pool the garden had structure and distinct themes. The focal point was a large set of slate stairs leading down from the opposite side of the pool to a large multi-tiered fountain centered in the garden and surrounded by what seemed to be a giant chess board of Italian tile alternating with squares of flower beds, all uniformly colored but all distinctly different. On one side of the chessboard there appeared to be a very natural garden with a small stream running through the middle. On the opposite end there was a mix of order and chaos that Roger called the English garden.

"Come on, lets go see", said Roger as he gently pulled at my elbow. They were both like kids Christmas morning. We started down the long stair and took turns guiding me along. At the base of the stairs we faced the large fountain. The sound of the water splashing down from one segment to the next was so calming. It was actually quite strange that at that point there were only the sounds of birds and water. There was no sound of traffic, no other evidence of life beyond the garden. "Here you are my good friends", Albert said with a sparkle in his eye and great pomp and circumstance he handed Roger and I delicate stemmed glass filled with sparkling champagne. He poured himself a glass and set the bottle back on ice. "To our enchanted gardens and friendship", Albert toasted. We clinked glasses and sipped the exquisite bubbly.

We lingered in the garden until the champagne ran out, and then we ambled off to the left where the scene soon changed to natural forest and a babbling brook. I expected to see pixies sitting on the moss carpet under the massive ferns. It was pure magic. Shaded by huge cedars we walked among tiger lilies and dogwood. The path was made from large flagstones separated by rich green moss. At the bottom we reached a small clearing where a cabin stood next to the garden wall. "That is my guest house and studio", Albert said proudly. "It is my favorite spot. I lived here while we built the main house and I had a hard time moving out." I could see why. It was absolutely enchanting.

We went inside for a quick tour. It was like stepping into a storybook. A massive stone fireplace occupied the entire rear wall and rose up to the top of the vaulted ceiling. With the exception of the bath the bottom floor was totally open. The kitchen was totally rustic with a wooden ice chest, wood burning oven, simple painted cupboards and numerous small windows and window seats looking out on the natural garden. The sitting area was vast and open with large comfortable leather at massive wood tables, antique glass from bookcases and wardrobes. A spiral stair must have led to the master bedroom. It seemed we all were happy to avoid taking that part of the tour for fear we would not get any further.

Instead we went back outside to the veranda where refreshment had been left on ice. This time Roger poured the champagne and toasted, "To natural beauty, Woodshire Cabin and Carol". I blushed and gulped as the guys spoke to the inspiration they had for the cabin. It was partly taken from the Hobbit, partly from an old English cottage Roger had photographed while on holidays, and partly from a cabin described by Samuel Clemens. Every detail was crafted from their imaginations. It was this cabin that had cemented their life-long friendship. We held hands on the porch bench while they described the many details and challenges they experienced in building their fairy tail. As they talked we touched and savored the fresh smell of the woods, the sounds of the brook, the distant surf and each other.

Albert had gently massaged my neck and shoulders as he contentedly jabbered about his favorite place. Roger roved around my legs, tummy and breasts. I could tell he was pleased to find no bra and finally settled on softly stroking and fondling my breasts.

When the champagne was finished we were up and back on our journey through the back garden. The forest opened on a lawn and then hedges. Roger explained, "The hedge is only 3 feet high now but by next year it will be quite something. It is maize patterned after a four hundred year old garden I visited during a castle tour in England." We traveled to the center of the maize. It took a few tries even with the advantage of seeing over the top.

Reaching our goal we discovered a bucket of filled with champagne on ice that had been placed on a large concrete bench. It was my turn to toast. Albert popped open the champagne and helped pour. I passed everyone a glass and toasted, "The heaven on earth, this place, these people". We tinkled and the guys took turns kissing me. Each kiss was longer and more erotic than the last. I sat between them and they would take turns holding me in their arms caressing my breasts and melting my mouth with their hot French kisses. The drink had started to work on me combining with my intense arousal. I was not sure I could walk.

Albert said, "One more stop, I have our picnic all ready just down the path. We cleared the maize and found the flagstone path that took us deeper into the English garden. We passed through some very tall and dense hedges that Roger said were planted over a hundred years before by the original landowner. The hedges framed two sides of a beautiful garden. The outside wall framed the other two sides making the garden absolutely private and quiet. We held our breath and could hear nothing but birds and distant surf. The garden was filled with all manner of flowers. In one area a very neat rose garden displayed row upon row of rare old English roses. Elsewhere beds were bulging with a chaotic mix of color and a variety of plants and hedges. We passed through an arbor framed only with delicate jasmine flowers. Inside the hedged space was a wonderful picnic area. Music was playing softly from speakers placed among the flowers. The area was equipped with a bbq, tables, a large stone fireplace and green grass that gently rose up to meet a dense-steep hillside blanketed by jasmine. The smell was intoxicating.

It was very clear that our day had been carefully planned. A fluffy feather mattress lay on the lawn with a picnic basket and bucket of wine carefully arranged within reach. We all lay back on the lofty down and watched the clouds dance by.

Eventually Albert broke our revelry, "You must be both starving. We have had too much champagne for empty stomachs. Shall we eat?" Out of the basket came smoked salmon, caviar and crackers, numerous varieties of cheese, grapes, strawberries, and melons. The basket reminded me of the clown trick we enjoyed as children when the clown would start pulling on his hanky and have yard after yard come out of his pocket. We sampled it all, and then lay back and basked in the late afternoon sun. Albert placed my head in his lap and Roger lifted my legs into his. They both started to gently massage my temples, neck, feet and calves. They lifted me up to quickly unzip and pull my dress away. I lay back wearing only my thong. I felt so sexy and naughty. The boys sensed my hot sexuality and quickly stripped down to partake in me. Roger produced massage oil and squeezed long thick lines from my thighs to my toes then tossed it to Albert who pooled the oil on my tummy and over my exposed breasts. They began to rub my toes and feet. Then strong hands ran back and forth over my thighs, my arms, shoulders and oh, oh my breasts. I couldn't close my eyes. I watched them both. I looked hungrily at the engorged manhood anticipating what was to come. Albert had worked my breasts until they were huge, hard and signaling strongly to my loins. Roger was confusing the signals by sucking on my toes and massaging way up my thighs, just brushing by my pussy. I began to moan and trust my pelvis up to meet his hands.

I turned my head slightly and took Albert's manhood in my hands. He shifted to allow my mouth to cover his penis. I rolled my tongue around his shaft and cupped his testicles in my hand. Albert stroked my hair, "Thank you baby, you feel so good." I shifted again to allow me to stroke freely and started sucking and bobbing for all I was worth.

Sensing I needed it all Roger tore off my panties, opened my legs and started to rub his huge shaft against my pussy lips. I was so wet he slid freely up and down, with each stroke moving deeper into my pussy lips. He reached down and guided his pole into my opening then thrust hard. With little resistance he bottomed out and started to lunge in and out. I grabbed his ass and begged him to fuck me hard.

Albert was very aroused watching Roger rip into me. He kept working my breasts. His caresses became squeezes. He grabbed my nipples between his fingers and gently pulled and pinched. He announced he was coming and a second later I felt his seed filling my mouth. He pumped and pumped. I swallowed most of his seed but some escaped and ran down my cheek. Roger's tempo built to a furious pace. I watched and was tremendously aroused by his intense concentration. Sweat ran down is face and fell to my breasts. My orgasm started and I reacted by pulling him down on top of me. He growled and pumped me hard for another few seconds, then finished with a kiss.

We collapsed on the down mattress in a tangle of limbs and soon drifted off to sleep.

Arousal slowly drew me back from a very deep sleep. I felt a strong arm wrapped around me, a large hand holding my breasts. A penis was slowly sliding between my legs from behind. I didn't open my eyes for several minutes. I savored the erotic feeling. My man was obviously very aroused but seemed reluctant to wake me. I guessed from the feeling between my legs it was Albert. When my insatiable need for his penis inside drove me to my limit I pushed my hips backward a few inches and felt the penis slide inside me. I began to unconsciously push to meet his thrusts, driving his penis deeper and harder into me. He responded kissing my neck and shoulders. He slowly kneaded my breasts and finally spoke, "You know you were moaning with desire in your sleep? I have been fondling you for more than an hour. Your pussy was so wet and swollen I had to feel my penis against you. I hope you don't mind that I woke you?"

I said, "I am having a wonderful dream and will not wake up until I my hansom man brings me an orgasm."

Albert moved his hand off my breast and down to my moist junction. As he thrust from behind he slowly worked his fingers against my aroused pussy.

I finally opened my eyes and discovered it was dark. Small accent lights dotted the garden and floodlights illuminated the trees and hedges. I wondered where my other friend had gone and worried for a second or two about the time. But I could hold only one thought at that time. I needed Albert to keep doing what he was doing. "You feel so good inside me, please fuck me forever."

Albert responded by gripping my butt. He lubricating his fingers with our juices and gently penetrating my ass. I relaxed and his finger began to slowly slide just inside. He pulled out of my pussy and carefully, slowly slid his penis into my lubricated passage. I reached down and began to massage my pussy and pushed backward driving him deeply into my tight hole. Albert exclaimed and began to thrust quickly and deeply, his arm back around me, hand squeezing both breasts. Then his lips were on my neck and he whispered in my ear, "Are you ready, I can't hold back much longer."

"Yes, I am coming!" My hand was buried in my pussy and I could feel the head of his penis sliding inside me. I began to explode, my contractions squeezed my fingers, and I was so turned on.

"Oh baby, I can feel you coming", as my orgasms started to turn from pleasure to pain Albert quickly pulled out and began to shoot load after hot load on my butt and back.

He wrapped a blanket around me reached down and pulled me to my feet. We kissed and Albert said, "We should join Roger at the pool."

A quick glance at Albert's watch caused me to freeze in panic. It was nearly ten o'clock. "I have to go, it's really late!"

After collecting my panties and dress and we jogged back up to the pool house for a quick shower and a frantic round of kisses goodbye.

The wild drive home brought me back to a dark house. It was incredibly good fortune. I hadn't thought about the suspicions my family would have seeing me come home in a skimpy dress and no bra.

As I moved through the house I turned on lights and look for signs that someone had been home. Allan had left a note on the counter. He had gone out to a ball game with a couple buddies. The kids were both working. He signed the note, Love Allan.

I went upstairs, ran a bath, lit some candles and slid my spent naked body in amongst the bubbles, closed my eyes and relived my incredible day.

12