Her Pet

Story Info
Dominant wife treats husband like a dog.
2.9k words
40.8k
25
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HER PET

It had already been well over two weeks since my wife had let me cum. She usually gave me some kind of release about once a week. But this time it had been 15 days and counting. She didn't seem to be angry, so I didn't think she was punishing me for anything. I could only assume that she had something planned and was building up to it. I didn't know what that might be, but I was excited to get out of my chastity.

About five years into our marriage, we fell into a real slump with our sex life, and after a considerable amount of conversation, we decided to try a male chastity lifestyle. That might not be the answer for everyone, but it has been fantastic for us. She has complete control of our sex life and my cock. I love the anticipation and the way she teases me between releases. She doesn't have a really strong sex drive and rarely wants actual intercourse, but she loves teasing me, saying it gives her a sense of power. When she does give me a release, it's typically not traditional sex. More often it's a hand job, or a blow job, or she just allows me to masturbate while she watches. She has always been pretty generous about giving me something about once a week or so. But it had been far longer this time, and I knew better than to ask about it. I didn't want to tick her off and end up waiting even longer for my release. I just had to be patient.

On the morning of the 21st day, I brought her some coffee in bed just as she was waking up. I was, of course, naked except for the chastity. Sitting up to take the coffee, she silently eyed me up and down. I kept my body in good shape, as she wanted, and always enjoyed the way she looked at me. She wore a modest pajama set, that really wouldn't be considered sexy at all, except for the fact that I was so horny. My wife rarely allowed me to see her naked outside of the times she wanted me to satisfy her. She said that would make her body more appealing to me. And, it has.

Reaching out with her free hand, she grabbed my chastity and tugged on it. This was one of her common teases; another way to remind me that she was the only one who could let me out. She stood up and stretched, causing her pajama top to stretch tightly across her large breasts. Her top gapped between the buttons and I could see a bit of skin. That was more than enough to excite me.

"You are such a good pet," she said looking into my eyes confidently. "I was thinking I might let you out for a few hours today. Would you like that?"

"Very much, ma'am," I responded eagerly.

"Good," she smiled. "We're going to play a little game. I'll let you out of your cage, but you're going to be my actual pet today. I want you to be my dog."

I cocked my head at her curiously.

"You behave like a dog all day, and if you're a good little doggie, I might reward you later." She took the key from around her neck and put it into the keyhole of my chastity but did not turn it. Looking into my eyes she asked, "Will you be my dog today?"
"Oh, yes ma'am."

"Good. Except dogs don't talk." She unlocked the chastity and slid it off without touching my cock. Even so, I still got hard immediately. "You will crawl on all fours and do nothing that a dog wouldn't or couldn't do. Do you understand?"

I got down on my hands and knees and said, "Ruff."

She rubbed my head and said, "Good boy."

Having already prepared for this, she pulled a leather collar out of her nightstand and buckled it around my neck. Then she headed downstairs, patting her leg and saying, "Come on, boy. Let's go get some breakfast."

I crawled behind her closely, watching the sway of her butt under the satin material. It was tricky getting down the stairs on my hands and knees. I suspected I would have bruises the next day, but I managed. In the kitchen she cooked a modest breakfast of scrambled eggs, and toast. I sat in the floor, doing my best dog imitation and watched her. She scraped some eggs onto a plate and put it in the floor for me. That was a bit unexpected, but I didn't know just how far she would take the dog thing. I slurped up the scrambled eggs on my plate as she sat at the table eating and reading the news on her tablet. I rubbed my head against her leg, and she tousled my hair. Once she was finished eating, she suggested that we go outside for a bit of exercise.

Again, this was a bit surprising. I had never been outside naked before, especially not with a dog collar around my neck. But we have a high privacy fence and no close neighbors. So, I eagerly followed her out onto the patio. Picking up a stick, she suggested we play fetch. I looked at her curiously, wondering if I was just going to be a dog forever now. She tossed the stick and I trotted after it, clamped it in my mouth and brought it back. Dropping it at her feet, I wagged my "tail" and looked up at her adoringly. She smiled and tossed it again. We did this quite a few times, with her tossing it farther each time. I think she enjoyed seeing me crawling naked through the grass with my cock and balls bouncing between my legs.

Eventually, she tired of playing fetch and said, "That's enough for today, boy. Let's go inside."

I followed her back into the kitchen where she tidied up the breakfast dishes. Then she looked at me with her hands on her hips and said, "Oh my, you got all dirty out in the back yard. I think you need a bath." She headed up the stairs calling for me to come along. I carefully negotiated the stairs again and tagged along into our bathroom. My cock had been at least partially erect from the time she had let me out of the chastity, and the thought of her giving me a bath did nothing to suppress it.

She ran the tub about half full, and said, "Come on, boy. Get in the tub. Let's get you all clean."

I awkwardly climbed over the side to discover the water was far colder than I would have liked. It wasn't ice cold, but it was far from warm. I didn't say anything, but she could tell I was uncomfortable.

"Oh, is it too cold, boy? I'm sorry, but we can't waste hot water on a dog."

With that she began scrubbing me with a rough washcloth. It felt good to have her hands all over me. Despite the cold water, I felt my cock struggling to get hard. She cleaned me all over, including my cock and balls. But of course, she did not spend too much time on those parts. Once she decided I was sufficiently clean, she drained the water out and turned on the shower. That was even colder. She used the hand sprayer to wash off the soap and suds. Finally, she helped me out of the tub, toweled me off and turned on the small space heater. I was happy to sit shivering in front of that while she prepared for her own bath.

She ran the tub full of nice warm water, making the air steamy. Then she slowly took off her pajamas. Although she kept her back to me, this was the most I had seen of her in three weeks. Now my cock was standing at full attention as I sat dog-like on the floor watching her. She lowered herself into the water and relaxed, quietly soaking for a few minutes. Eventually she looked over at me and saw my hardon.

"Oh, you naughty dog," she said with mock disapproval. "Getting all excited watching Momma take a bath. Shame on you."

I only smiled and stared at what little I could see of her boobs over the edge of the tub.

She took her time cleaning herself, and shaving her legs, then showered off the suds and stepped out of the tub. I got another good glimpse of her naked body while she toweled herself off. "Come on, boy," she said wrapping the towel around her and walking into the bedroom.

There she slathered lotion all over her legs and arms as I sat and watched. Then she went to her dresser and got out a pair of stockings that I hadn't seen before and sat on the bed to put them on. Rolling them slowly up one leg and then the other, she pulled them up tightly on her thighs. She looked at me coyly knowing that I loved the feel of stockings.

Standing up, she put on her satin robe, covering herself before removing the towel. Then, she produced a leash, clipped it to my collar and lead me back downstairs again. She went faster than I was prepared for and I had to hurry to keep from tumbling all the way down. Once downstairs, we went to the kitchen where she opened a bottle of wine and got one glass. Wine is not for dogs, of course. Then we went into the living room where she sat on one end of the couch. I was hoping to join her there, but she pointed to the floor. So, I obediently sat at her feet.

We watched her favorite show as she drank wine, and soon she was rubbing her stockinged foot against my leg.

"I know dogs are not allowed on the furniture," she said. "But just this once, maybe we can bend the rules. Come up here and put your head in my lap."

I wasted no time in crawling up on the couch with her. As I lay across her lap, she drank her wine with one hand and stroked my back with the other. Soon her hand crept lower, caressing the cheeks of my ass, and then sliding between my legs. She cupped my balls, stroking them, squeezing them, and even patting them firmly. I could tell the wine was making her frisky and was hoping we could drop the dog act soon. But not until she said so. Eventually, she put down the wine glass and leaned over further so she could reach my cock. It was already rock hard but feeling her touch it for the first time in three weeks somehow made it even harder.

"Oh, is Mamma making your little doggy cock hard?" She gripped my cock gently and stroked it very lightly. It's just as well that she used a light touch because I could have cum right then and there.

"Oh, this feels so naughty," she moaned. "I shouldn't be playing with a dog like this. But it's making me hot." Now she was breathing heavier and gripping my cock a bit more firmly.

"You've been so excited all day long. Would doggy like some relief?"

I nodded enthusiastically, hoping she would let me fuck her.

"I know this is completely against the rules, and I feel so naughty for even suggesting it." She bit her lip as she looked down at me. "But you deserve some relief. So, I suppose, just this once, it would be okay for you to hump my leg."

I looked at her curiously, pleadingly, hoping for more.

"If you want to. Otherwise, I can put you back in your cage until next time," she smiled.

Without another thought, I moved into position. I maneuvered my cock so that it was pointing upright and sandwiched between her stockinged leg and my stomach. Then, I wrapped my paws around her knee and began to thrust. Those stockings really did feel good, and it had been such a long time since I'd had a release, I soon lost myself in the feeling.

She put her hand in my hair, scratching behind my ears. "Do you like that?" she asked, "Do you like humping Momma's leg? You look good doing it. Momma likes watching you. Are you going to come, doggy?" It wasn't long before I was letting out a very un-doggy-like cry. I came, shooting onto her stocking and my stomach, and continued to hump until the tremors completely subsided. Afterward, I just collapsed onto the floor.

"Oh you looked so good doing that, doggy. I love watching you cum." Then she gazed down at her soiled stocking and said, "But you made quite a mess. You know what that means."

I did know what it meant. It wasn't my favorite thing. But she did not make such demands often and I hoped it would excite her further.

She lifted her leg up on the couch and stretched it out sideways giving me full access to the cum I had just deposited there. I sat up and started licking it off. The feel of the stocking under my tongue gave it a different pleasing texture. Once I had licked it all off, she patted my head.

"Now lie down on your back and let's get the rest of it," she commanded.

I did as she instructed. She leaned over and scooped the rest of the cum off my stomach and watched as I licked it off. The look on her face showed that she was indeed getting excited with the show.

"Oh, doggy, you've made Momma so excited. I know we shouldn't do this but I need you to lick my pussy. Do you know what Momma wants, doggy?"

I nodded my head as she leaned back on the couch, pulled her robe apart, and spread her legs in front of me. She put her hands on the back of my head and guided me toward her pussy. I could see that it was glistening with wetness, and I could already smell the enticing aroma of her desire. I moved in kissing up and down her inner thighs and around her vagina. I was technically breaking out of the dog role, as I suspect no canine could match my abilities in this area. But I suspected she would be okay with this minor breach of her rules.

She tilted her head back and made soft mewing sounds as I continued kissing. Then, I extended my tongue and licked up the entire length of her slit. This elicited a small gasp from her. She rubbed her stocking clad legs against me as I licked her slowly and deeply. Then she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me slightly upward saying in a guttural tone, "Suck on my clit now!"

I did as I was told, sucking on it as I might have sucked on her nipples. I knew from experience that she loved this. Her breaths came quicker and quicker until she pitched forward and let out a deep moaning grunt. She held my head firmly between her legs as she came, then slowly released me as she relaxed. I just sat there between her legs staring up at her, my face covered with her juices.

"Oh my. That was very good for a dog," she breathed, patting me on the head. "But now, I suppose I should do something for you."

She stood up and took off the robe entirely, standing naked in front of me, wearing only those sexy stockings. Then she got down in the floor and stretched out on her stomach in front of me, putting her head between my legs. Taking my cock in her mouth, she began sucking furiously. It was almost too forceful, but it still felt good, and I loved seeing her so excited. I was hard again in no time. She sucked my cock and rubbed my balls until she was sure I was good and hard. Then she abruptly turned around positioning herself on all fours, looking back at me.

"Do you want to fuck me doggy? Do you want to do me doggy style? Come on. Let me feel that little doggy cock inside me."

I wasted no time in mounting her. She reached back between her legs and positioned my cock, then I slid into her. It had been months since she had allowed me to fuck her. The feeling of her pussy was incredible. I started pounding away, and she started screaming almost immediately. Since I had cum only a few minutes before, the second one took some effort. I grabbed her hips and pounded her as hard and as fast as I could. She must have rolled through two or three orgasms as I worked up to mine. Finally, I shot my load inside her, growling deeply as I did.

We stayed connected for some time as we both caught our breath. Then, we slipped apart and lay on the floor facing one another.

She took my face in her hand, and said, "You're a very good doggy. We might need to do this again sometime. But, until then, you need to go back in your cage."

  • COMMENTS
19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish my wife would let me hump her leg and lick her pussy. It is a hand held ,by me, vibrator only for me now and never a view of what I used to love licking. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He laughed and threw her and the cage out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ruff ruff

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cowboy steer with his biggest POS yet?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Marriage Evolves A friend shows my wife the way to a female led marriage.in Loving Wives
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
Making The Perfect Husband Before his wedding, submissive desires overcome Mark.in Mind Control
Femdom: The Edging Chair Wife attempts to break her husband's mind.in Loving Wives
Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 01 My FLR Wife Introduces Me To Her Bull, Master James.in BDSM
More Stories