All Comments on 'Gargarean Group Ch. 01'

by kc_crozetti

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
oh, please

Annoying use of caps. BTW, how does someone out of work get offered a job three times what he currently makes (which is zero)? It goes downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh! Please! (more?)

Good start to an interesting storyline. I hope it continues to develop. I like the way the women all openly discuss his assets, laugh at his red-faced embarrassment and confused reactions while displaying his full arousal to their amused and delighted examination. All while nonchalantly maintaining a firm but friendly air of superiority in the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5*****

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I went looking for more stories!

That was fun! I look forward to reading what happens next. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot Start

Really sexy story so far. I do like the camera and photography angle. Would love to see him naive, innocent and embarrassed and participating in some photo shoots and porn shoots, solo and when women. Thanks for the story and looking forward to reading more.

kc_crozettikc_crozettialmost 9 years agoAuthor
The author's response

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my story. I'm a rookie on this site, and your feedback helps me to learn the likes and dislikes of Literotica.com readers.

"Annoying use of caps."

I was using the caps to substitute for italics to show emphasis. I'll lose them in the next installment, unless someone tells me they prefer them.

" BTW, how does someone out of work get offered a job three times what he currently makes (which is zero)? "

You will have to read the next installment to find out. All is not what it seems. Like a murder mystery, this wouldn't be much of a story if I revealed all of the answers at the beginning.

"Good start to an interesting storyline. I hope it continues to develop."

Yes, more will be revealed in a couple of weeks with Chapter 02, The Physical.

"Would love to see him naive, innocent and embarrassed and participating in some photo shoots and porn shoots, solo and when women."

That will happen eventually, but first David has to be hired.

alacard99alacard99almost 9 years ago
Welcome!

Can't wait to see where this is going. . . of course the physical and then . . . . parties, fashion shows, camping trips, competitions, etc. . . . . the sky is the limit!

kprxtyuskprxtyusalmost 9 years ago
want more

The story is excellent so far but I feel that I'm left hanging. Am awaiting the second installment and hope it will come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excellent story, well written..

A little slow at first, but very well developed and written. Can't wait for part 2! Can't wait to see what the older women put him through...and the aunt? maybe even mom will join the club .... Thanks. Doug

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
from Cavallo goloso

I hope that in future we will meet a niece of Mrs. Olsen and her special chair. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed your story. I could feel David's apprehension build as the interview progressed. I can't wait to read more.

Since the story was told from David's point of view I found that one thing stood out distracting me from the tale. That was David's use of feminine terminology, he said he was "topless" not shirtless and he removed his "stockings", also to regard his penis as "rubbery" is not something a guy would do, although it would have been fine for the female characters to use the word.

Sorry, it was a minor thing that pulled me from the fantasy for just a moment.

Otherwise a GREAT story!

kc_crozettikc_crozettialmost 9 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter - July 1st

The next chapter of the Gargarean Group, 'The Physical', will be posted on Wednesday, July 1. I hope you will enjoy it!

Thank you again for your positive comments. I would like to answer a few particular points:

"I found that one thing stood out distracting me from the tale. That was David's use of feminine terminology, he said he was "topless" not shirtless and he removed his "stockings", also to regard his penis as "rubbery" is not something a guy would do, although it would have been fine for the female characters to use the word."

I grudgingly agree with you. There is no denying that the dictionary says that the word 'topless' refers to a woman with her breasts bare. Personally, I believe it is a more sexually emotive word than 'shirtless' and should be used for both sexes in this context. David removed a jacket and tie as well as his shirt in order to bare the top half of his body. Not only was he more than just, 'shirtless', the word implies that he might still have been wearing an undershirt (BR. vest). As for 'stockings', there is no question that I should have used the word 'socks' instead. I think 'rubbery' would have been appropriate if David had been touching his penis, as the word refers to texture. Since I was describing its visual characteristics, I used the word 'rubbery' incorrectly. I'm glad you like the story despite my mistakes!

"I hope that in future we will meet a niece of Mrs. Olsen and her special chair. :D"

Let's just say that the spirit of Mrs. Olsen lives on in the Gargarean Group. I suspect one of her granddaughters and/or a great-niece might make an appearance someday.

"A little slow at first, but very well developed and written."

Now that the Gargarean Group's introduction is over, the action will increase in tempo. Chapter 2 begins with David arriving at the clinic for his physical, and the unsuspecting lad soon finds himself being mercilessly exploited by the lusty ladies of the medical staff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF

"Tracy, who was wearing a plus-size, medium-gray business suit that included a matching skirt and white silk blouse, was not a beautiful woman. Her youth prevented her from being completely unattractive, but she was burdened with the meaty body of a much older aunt. Her bosoms were big, her arms and legs were thick, her derriere was somewhat oversized, and even her fingers were pudgy. She seemed to have accepted her unattractive fate." Come on, man. Thickness is hot. How can you call just about every female character "curvy" and then immediately start bashing the actual curvy girl. What makes the slender, model-type girls so curvy anyway? Besides my little bitch fest, the story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is David really that stupid?

When your lead character appears to have the IQ of a pea the story automatically takes on the same dumb feeling. This guy isn't smart enough to open a box of Cracker Jacks. Not a good start to what I assume is going to be multiple chapters.

cuddles1266cuddles1266over 8 years ago
A great start!

What a wonderful start to your story! I am captured and must read the rest.

Thank you for giving this to us to read.

The_Rat_in_the_HatThe_Rat_in_the_Hatover 7 years ago
A great start!

I really liked the concept of the Gargarean Group - I will totally be reading the other chapters! I can't wait to find out what awaits David as he meets his first clients.

A couple of minor criticisms though, what IS with all the RANDOM capitalisations? They DID get a LITTLE annoying after a WHILE! And also, I did note a couple of minor continuity errors - for instance, one minute David was wearing briefs, the next minute he was in boxers.

But, minor criticisms aside, I absolutely loved this opening chapter, and I see there are another five to read. So, I'd best settle myself in my easy chair, make myself a nice cup of tea and get reading! Nice work KC, Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is Great.

I loved the ending of this chapter. He did all those embarrassing things and the ladies have it all on camera! I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was exciting!

I love a good stripping! Those ladies really have it going on! Do you think David is going to fall for Tracy? Because I like a woman who knows how to get a guy naked!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

Yeah, I have to agree with Anon. Tracy is the one that most made an impression on me out of the girls.

electric1electric1about 2 years ago

Bravo! Surprisingly well written and hot!

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoabout 2 years ago

Cool story! Enjoying where this is going! Great set-up with plenty of potential. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pretty good start to what I hope will be a series as good as DSS and Coxworth. Can hardly wait to read next chapter!

Alstashin@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous