Gargi Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hidden by her shawl, my hand crept under her pallu and I stroked her soft belly. I pushed up her loosened choli and freed her gorgeous tits. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as my fingers lightly danced on her breasts and stroked her rapidly stiffening nipples. She buried her face in my shoulder, to hide it from the taxi driver's glances, letting me have a free run of her bosom. I stroked, caressed, pinched and twisted her nipples to my heart's content while she shuddered and barely succeeded in suppressing her moans. Our pleasure was multiplied manifold by the almost public nature of the act and by the very real possibility that the driver would figure out what we were doing. Gargi resolutely pushed my hand away when we hit the Juhu Tara road and neared our destination. Even after several minutes of cooling down, her fingers trembled so badly that she gave up trying to do up the hooks again, merely wrapping the shawl securely around her so that her treasures lay hidden underneath. We soon reached the hotel in Juhu.

"Thank you! Sat Sri Akal!" I greeted the sikh taxi driver after paying the fare and giving a handsome tip.

"Namaskar! Ja maja kara!"

"Namaskar! Go have fun!" The taxi driver replied in fluent Puneri* Marathi! He'd spent his childhood in Pune in a Maharashtrian neighbourhood...

*Puneri means of or belonging to Pune. Punekars are very proud of their Marathi accent and it is widely accepted as the pure and correct way to speak the language.

***

"Sir, I am sorry but your room is not ready yet. Could you please wait for a while in the lobby while we get it ready?" The girl at the hotel check-in desk was polite and apologetic.

Actually, it wasn't their fault. While making the reservation I'd indicated that we would be checking in in the evening but we had showed up quite a bit early.

"No problem. We'll wait."

"Thank you Sir! Can we fetch your luggage from the taxi?" She almost succeeded in hiding her surprise about the absence of our luggage.

"No... No... Actually our luggage hasn't arrived yet. It'll be here by the evening." I didn't elaborate. "We'll be in the coffee shop. Could you please call us when the room is ready?"

"Of course Sir! It'll be our pleasure!" The girl beamed her best dimpled smile.

We waited in the coffee shop, standing at the glass wall facing the beach. I stood a little apart and slightly behind her. She stared out at the beach, trying to keep a handle on her high arousal, trying her best to imagine she was someplace else, that I wasn't standing close to her, and that I wasn't staring intently at her, even though her cunt was telling her otherwise. The silent wait was driving her up the wall but she kept herself under tight control, not showing any outward sign of her inner turmoil. She almost jumped out of her skin when her reverie was broken by the sound of me discreetly clearing my throat. Her heart leaped into her mouth and a fresh gush of pussy juice oozed into her already soaked panties...

Just as she turned to go to the ladies room, we were paged by the check-in girl. Our room was ready at last! On the way to our room, we continued to pretend that there was nothing going on between us. The pretence dropped with an almost audible crash as soon as I shut the door behind us. I looked on awestruck as Gargi started stripping. First she dropped her pallu, revealing her lush breasts peeping out of her half open choli. She hadn't re-fastened the hooks that I had made her unfasten during our taxi ride. Then she untucked her sari and loosened the drawstring of her petticoat. After hesitating briefly at her flaring hips, the sari and petticoat slipped to the floor. Gargi was now almost naked, wearing only the half open choli and panties. Until then, she had never stripped for me, allowing me do that agreeable task...

What a devastatingly sexy sight she was! Her heaving, full bosom defiantly thrust out of her half open choli and her stiff, slightly upturned nipples beckoned me. The snug fitting pink panties had turned a deep red at the crotch, having become sopping wet with her lubricious secretions. Her slit was clearly outlined under the thin wet fabric and I could actually see pussy juice slowly trickle down her inner thigh. I wasn't idling either. In a jiffy my large, naked, hairy body towered over her and my hard, thick, drooling, throbbing dick pointed menacingly at her. I pushed and she fell on her back across the bed. I stripped off her soaked panties and after quickly sniffing them I positioned my cock at her entrance and thrust hard.

"Hmmph..." She grunted as my thick cock effortlessly stretched her labia and made its way deep inside her, nudging her cervix. Over the past several weeks, her pussy had lost some of its almost virginal tightness and become far more accommodative of my thick cock, while still retaining its snug, hot, velvet grip on my shaft. Perhaps her earlier partners' cocks weren't as thick as mine or possibly she hadn't been getting it as often as now. Be that as it may, I no longer needed to be gentle or careful while penetrating her since I knew that even my hardest thrusts wouldn't hurt her anymore.

"Ata zav jorat ani kar mala mokli!"

"Now fuck me hard and make me cum!" Her eyes bored into mine as she entreated me. It was the least that I could do, after the slow torture of arousal I had subjected her to through that long afternoon.

"Hnnnhhh..." She grunted lustily every time I thrust my cock inside in a long, hard, smooth, powerful movement of my muscular thighs and hips, followed by slow withdrawal till only my crown remained embedded. I was in no rush. My thrusts were well paced, hard and deep. Her entire body shook and jerked with my thrusts and crept upwards until her head and shoulders hung over the side of the bed. I stopped just long enough to haul her back on the bed before resuming my powerful thrusts.

"Nnnnnn..." A low keening wail escaped her lips and her pussy fluttered around my shaft as the first of many little climaxes hit her. Waiting just long enough to let her ride it out I resumed my measured thrusts, taking my pleasure of this hot, tight, sexy, sweaty, lust crazed woman as she wriggled and writhed and absorbed my pounding, laying spread-eagled under my hard, heavy body.

I had to haul her back on bed several more times in the course of our long, hard copulation, until I finally felt the oncoming tide crest over me and I collapsed on top of her after jetting my semen deep inside her. She too was swept up by the tide sweeping over me and experienced a wrenching climax. She simultaneously laughed and cried as she slowly recovered, planting little kisses on my mouth, holding me tight, refusing to let me get off of her.

"Kitti mokle mokle watatay! Khup majja ali!"

"I'm so utterly satiated! That was just amazing!" She whispered, her lips brushing mine. She giggled as we both felt my softening cock slip out of her pussy and she finally let go of me.

"Padun raha tashich!"

"Don't get up!" I admonished.

I fetched a large Turkish towel from the bathroom. I had soaked about a third of its length in water and wrung it just enough to stop water from dripping. Her legs remained splayed open while she relaxed with her hands folded above her head. Her angry red inner labia peeped out of her gaping cunt and a thick discharge of our combined secretions oozed out. She had finally overcome the last vestiges of her reluctance to display her pussy before me...

She watched through half closed eyes as I lovingly wiped her thighs and pussy with the wet towel. I made her raise her legs and lift her ass up and wiped the mess off her butt. I lowered her ass after placing a pillow under it and spread her legs apart as before. I wiped up the little pearly beads of semen that continued to ooze out. I then took time to properly look at her pudendum. What a lovely sight it was! There was a sparse growth of soft, short curly brown hair just above her pussy and almost no hair grew on her thick, plump outer labia. They had been forced apart during the recent hard fucking and the swollen, red, blood engorged inner labia and her vaginal passage lay open.

"Muah... muah... muahh!" I leaned in and rained loud, sloppy kisses on her pussy and licked her inner lips. Gargi looked on and giggled at my antics.

"Kitti sundar aahe tujhi puchchi! Itke diwas ka tila lapawles majhyapasun?"

"What a pretty little pussy! Why did you hide it from me all these days?" I continued to kiss and lick it and enjoyed its sexy feminine scent. I teased out her clit and licked it too, while she sighed in pleasure. I then moved northwards, kissing and licking her soft belly, probing her navel with my finger and then reached her chest. I undid the remaining hooks of her choli and fully liberated her breasts. Deep welts had formed where the edge of her choli had dug into her tender skin during our energetic copulation. I kissed and soothed the welts, licked her plump tits and suckled her pert nipples, enjoying the salty taste of her sweat. She lay passively, watching me through half closed eyes, revelling in the attention I was paying to her sexy body.

"Uhh..." She exhaled as I licked her exposed, hairless armpits and savoured the ripe but arousing feminine scent emanating from them.

After thus paying worshipful homage to her body, I got up. I made a great show of wiping down my own crotch, spreading my thighs, holding up my limp cock with one hand while wiping my testicles. She giggled as I walked on my knees and straddled her chest, presenting my crotch for her inspection.

"Sagle neet saaf zalay ka bagh!"

"Check whether everything is properly cleaned up!"

"Baghu ya!"

"Let's see!"

Her fingers gently probed my cock and my nuts and stroked the thin, sensitive skin. She felt it necessary to lick up every real or imaginary trace of our residual love juices, not minding my unruly pubic hair getting into her mouth. She peeled back my foreskin and spent a long time lovingly licking my cock head. My limp cock slowly responded to the tender, loving care being bestowed upon it and although I had ejaculated just a short while ago, it started growing bigger in her mouth.

"Thamb ek minute!"

"Wait a minute!" I sat on the bed with my feet on the floor and made her kneel between my thighs. I then presented my cock at her half open mouth.

"Chokh!"

"Suck!" I brushed her half open lips with my cock head.

She happily took my cock in her mouth and started sucking and licking. She licked up and swallowed my lubricious pre cum as it dribbled out in a copious stream, coating her mouth and throat.

"Aaj maza laoda ankhi aat gheun bagh!"

"Try to take my cock deeper today!" I whispered.

"M'm!" She assented, her mouth stuffed with my cock.

She took my cock out and licked the whole length, making sure that it was well lubricated and then took it in her mouth again. She held my shaft to control the penetration while I started fucking her mouth with little movements of my hips. My cock had just begun to wake up and although it was big, it was perhaps not much harder than Jell-O; I could crowd it in her mouth and make fair headway. Every once in a while I would pull out to let her breathe and relax her jaw, and wait for her signal to continue. Soon, she let go of my shaft and let me take charge.

"Unk!" She vocalised as my cock head pushed past her gullet when I thrust a little harder. She just tensed a little but didn't gag. I pulled out to let her breathe and made sure that she wasn't in discomfort.

"H'm!" She signalled when she was ready for more.

I again thrust in with a smooth, slow, controlled movement of my hips. She made swallowing movements to overcome her gag reflex and ease the passage of my cock down her throat. I was elated to see my shaft push inside her mouth until it was buried almost to the hilt, my crown going right past her gullet and down the throat. I held it deep in her throat for several seconds, watching her face carefully for any sign of discomfort, before withdrawing fully. All this while her eyes were locked into mine to let me know when she was ready for the next thrust. We continued with the slow, leisurely throat fucking, pausing frequently. Amazingly, we were able to continue this way even after my cock had grown fully hard! The gradual hardening of my cock, and my copious pre cum coating her throat, combined with her lust crazed eagerness to please me had not only allowed her to overcome her previous difficulties with full-scale fellatio, she had enjoyed the experience as much as I had. I soon realised that I was going to ejaculate if I continued to face-fuck her, which I didn't want. So I pulled out and caressed her face with my cock, smearing it with the thick slime of my pre cum mixed with her saliva, marking my territory so to speak. I gave her tits as well as armpits the same treatment. I was now raring to go!

"Aaj mi tula pathimagun zavnar ahe!"

"I'm going to fuck you from behind today!" I growled.

She let me position her on her hands and knees on the bed. I stood on the floor and lined up my cock with her open cunt and shoved it in, gripping her hips for support.

"Hnnhh..." She exhaled as my cock thrust deep and touched her cervix. Soon, I was pounding away at her pussy with my thick club while she grunted and shook with the force of my thrusts. Slapping and slurping sounds rent the air and the strong smell of sex and sweat permeated the room. Every once in a while I reached under to squeeze her dangling tits. Her sweaty, rippling ass beckoned me and I couldn't resist landing a sharp slap on her butt.

"Uhh!" Her pussy tightened around my shaft and her lust filled eyes stared at me as she looked at me over her shoulder. I landed another hard slap on her butt and speeded up my thrusts as her cunt grew hotter and gripped my cock even harder in response. I continued to fuck her energetically, tightly gripping her hips, occasionally leaning forward to lick her sweaty back and nip at her plump shoulder. I couldn't maintain the pace for too long though, and eventually collapsed after ejaculating hard and deep inside her...

"Aaj kaay zalay tula?"

"What's the matter with you today?" She whispered. We lay side by side, staring at the ceiling, enjoying our wonderful post coital intimacy. Little sobs shook her body once in a while and tears trickled out of her eyes as she slowly came down from her high.

"Mahit nahi!"

"I don't know!" I really didn't know what made me spank her at the spur of the moment...

Contd...

12