Gary and His New Love Life

Story Info
Widow Gary restarts his sex life ep1.
2k words
4.41
5.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers

I'm Gary, mid 50's widowed nearly a year ago and getting use to living alone. I'm just under 6ft tall weighing in at about 85kgs and I think fairly handsome and have always got a few looks from the women I meet both socially and from my work.

I sold my glazing business to my manager and have enough money to live on comfortably from the sale and the pension pot that I can access in a few years, but I work occasionally as a salesman to help them out. A few weeks ago I called on Helen who told me she was hoping to move to a different job quite a few miles away but that estate agents had said the patio doors needed replacing to help the sale. She knew Liz, who worked for the company and I measured up and accepted the coffee and cake she offered and we talked. She was divorced, about the same age as me and had a slim attractive figure for her 5'6" height. Her long blonde hair was tied with a hairband and I told her the cost and that it was a final amount, we didn't do special offers or discounts if you sign up straight away, like some of our competitors. However as she knew Liz I did give half the discount that employees get. We were a straight forward local company who had a very good reputation. I didn't mix work and pleasure so I didn't make a move or ask her out, although I did find her attractive.

Couple of days later I got a call from the office saying Helen had rung and could I ring her back. Thinking she was going to cancel the order I phoned immediately but she was quite friendly and asked if I fancied a meal the following afternoon. Despite my no mixing work and pleasure rule I accepted and so just after 1pm I was at her door which she opened and she looked stunning. Her hair was loose over her shoulders and she was wearing a tight blouse with buttons undone giving me a tantalising view of her breasts. Her skirt was short revealing her slender legs and I could feel my manhood stirring. She could easily have passed as someone 10 years younger.

As we sat done for a light lunch she said, "I've checked you out on social media and around the area and you come across as a genuine guy who I will freely admit quite fancy."

"I've looked you up as well and spoke to Liz who isn't happy with you moving away but says you haven't got any skeletons locked away. Well not that she knows of."

"Liz isn't happy as we are very friendly and she thought we had a good long term friendship starting."

We chatted for ages and eventually we stood up and she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. I responded and we pulled each other close and quite quickly our tongues were meeting as our hands roamed across each other. After a few minutes we stopped and looked at each other.

"Don't normally do this on a first date but shall we go up stairs and you can ravage me?"

"I haven't been with a woman since my wife passed but I think its time and I can't think of a more beautiful woman to reinitiate me. Be gentle with me."

Helen took my hand and led me upstairs, giving me a superb view of her legs. The bedroom had a large king size bed and she turned back and kissed me again. Her hands swiftly undid her blouse revealing her still quite firm breasts held by a quite skimpy bra. As she tossed the blouse away I kissed her on the lips and let my hands caress her and her rock hard nipples. I lowered my head and kissed each one before sucking on them and Helen gave out a little moan. I turned her around and kissed her neck as my hands teased her tits and I pushed my hard and quite big cock against her bum making sure she could feel it. I unclipped the bra and eased it off her shoulders and gazed in amazement at her.

Quickly she had turned back round and was fumbling with my trousers. I helped her and kicked them away and undid my shirt as her hands were stroking me through my briefs. Her hands pulled them down and my cock sprang into view, around 7" long and fairly thick and she grasped it.

"Haven't seen one this thick since I was at uni, my husbands' was nothing like this."

She knelt down and started to kiss the tip and take it slowly into her mouth. My wife hadn't like to suck me so it was years since I had had this pleasure. Fortunately I knew I was way way off so was happy to let her have her way. Soon she had almost my full length in her and her hands were playing with my balls. I was enjoying every suck and knew I would enjoy coming in her mouth or over her tits if she made me pull out, however it was time for me to return the favour so I gently stopped her and as she stood up I undid her skirt and noticed how skimpy her thong was.

"Don't normally wear this sort of thing but thought you'd like it."

"I do, oh I do, just right for enjoying you."

I pushed her on to the bed and as I kicked my briefs away from my ankles I spread her legs and kissed her through the thong. The kisses turned to licks then I eased the material to one side and licked her pussy lips. She wriggled and we got the thong off. She had trimmed down to just a sliver of pussy hair and she was already very damp. Holding her legs I went down again and my tongue slid effortlessly between her folds and inside her with my nose against her. I kissed and licked her gently for a few minutes then moved slightly away and slid a finger inside her. She moaned with pleasure and I moved around so her hand could hold my cock and play with it. She moved and pushed me onto my back and straddled me.

"Haven t had a cock in me for ages, especially one this size, so let me take control for the minute."

Helen was on top, holding herself open and slowly took my thick cock into her. She wriggled a couple of times to get the best position and gradually took more.

"Sorry, think we need some lube," as she climbed off and opened the drawer of the bedside cabinet. She didn't seem embarrassed about being totally naked with me and I admired her tight ass. She pulled out a tube and spread it liberally between her pussy lips and on my twitching cock which got a few special strokes to make sure I was covered.. Resuming her position she quickly guided my manhood back into her and she easily took the full length and girth. She started riding me and I lay there enjoying the sensations. Her breasts were bouncing as she moved and I lifted my hands up and caressed them. My fingers flicked the rock hard buds and she was sighing as her pussy was taking my full cock with ease and riding the full length. It popped out as she misjudged the stroke but quickly slid it back in.

Soon she decided to change position and she moved off me and knelt on the bed. I didn't need telling what to do, I moved behind and guided myself into her as my hands held her hips and started to thrust into her. I started gently but quickly realised she was ready for more. I picked up speed and was soon thrusting in and out of her like I'd never done before. I moved one hand round and played with her clit bringing another cry of delight from her.

"Fuck, that's good, about time for you to spill your load."

We hadn't discussed this and wondered if she wanted me to pull out and come over her somehow or use a condom but she wriggled away from me and turned over and spread her legs wide and raised them in the air.

"Don t you stop until you've emptied yourself deep in me, then I'm gonna clamp my legs around you so I get to enjoy every drop."

I moved between her legs and guided my rock hard cock into her very wet pussy and started to build up speed. She was moaning and groaning as my thrusts got harder and as deep as they would go until I felt her start to orgasm. I was so close I felt the surge in my balls and knew I'd reached the point of no return as I came as hard and as forceful as I could ever remember and flooded her in 5 or 6 massive thrusts. She cried out as she came then she wrapped her legs around me and locked me in place for quite a while as we both calmed down. She released me and I was pleased to find that my cock was still quite hard and I knew that I could easily come again if needed, as I had done on numerous occasions with my wife but I had wondered if my long gap between women would have affected it.

Looking at my still semi hard she said, "Don't think I'm quite ready for round 2, why don't we go for a shower to start with?"

I moved off the bed and headed for the en suite until she called out, "Main bathroom, its got a bigger shower and we can both fit in at the same time."

I moved and rubbed the surplus mix of juices away from my cock to stop it dripping and I saw Helen holding herself for the same reason. She turned the shower on and stepped in and as she moved her hand away from her pussy I saw quite a bit drip down and her legs had a couple of streaks of cum on them.

"You certainly pumped a fair bit into me, good job I've got good control," as she slid a finger inside herself and eased out another dollop of cum and licked it. I soaped a hand and moved it towards her and rubbed her pussy to get her clean. My finger slipped between her lips and she moaned as I slid it in as far as it would go. I did this several times then she got the soap and cleaned my semi hard cock. By the time she had washed it it was fully rock hard again and we kissed and touched each other. She turned the shower off and opening the door stepped out and leaned forward over the toilet with her legs wide apart. I moved behind and my cock slid into her. She moaned as I started to ride her and she started rubbing her clit with one hand.

"Fuck me Gary, fuck me, keep ramming it in until you come. Don't stop. I want to feel your cock throbbing as you come."

With her giving her own clit some serious attention and me holding her hips it didn't take me long for me to feel the familiar tightening and I pushed deep as she took my second load of the day. She came as I did and we couldn't move until we had relaxed a bit. I withdrew and pulled a fair bit of cum out with me which I scooped up and she grabbed my hand and licked it. I moved back to the shower to get clean again and of course she joined me.

We were both drained afterwards and we slowly dressed and made our way downstairs. We had a drink and made small talk as we looked at each and I decided it was time to leave but not until we had arranged another date for more fun.

joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers