Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Gary and Jane meet Ella.
2.9k words
4.27
14.4k
10

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. It is the second part of this Gary & Jane story so if you haven't done so already please read the previous parts for continuity.

It is designed for an adult audience so if you are under 18 please leave this page now. This episode carries graphic descriptions of Sadism and masochistic behaviour so if that will offend you please do not read the story. As always I look forward to your feedback in order to improve or just to be happy that someone likes what I wrote.

Best Wishes

The Colonel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

Gary finished the shower and as he towelled off he watched as Jane showered and washed her hair, which caused another stirring in his groin that he tried to suppress as he was hungry.

Jane finished in the shower and leaving her hair to dry in the hot African air they dressed quickly and left the room. They were surprised to see that it was already mid-day so they decided to have some lunch and then relax by the pool as both were still drowsy from the long journey and the sexual exercise.

Lunch was nothing special but they were both famished so ate quickly and silently. They made a quick detour back to the room and changed into their swimming stuff and then set out to find the pool.

It was a large pool, shaped a bit like a banana but the area around it was nearly deserted apart from three people lying on sun beds.

One couple were lying very close together with the man on his back and the girl on her front.

Gary and Jane smiled at each other as they could see the man's hand was actually on the other sunbed and was covered by the bikini bottoms of the girl and he was obviously fingering her surreptitiously.

The other sun bed was occupied by the girl from that morning.

Jane looked at Gary in the way that couples have when they have been together for any length of time and have a shared sense of humour, as if to say "Let's have some fun".

The girl from their morning show had moved her sunbed so she was at least 5 metres from the couple. She probably was also aware of the covert fingering but was just ignoring it.

Even though there were multiple other choices Jane headed straight for 2 sunbeds that were only 2 metres from the girl.

As she put her bags down she looked straight at the girl and said "Hello, remember us? We met this morning".

The girl blushed deeply but nodded slowly.

Jane extended her hand with a quick "I am Jane and this is Gary" pointing at him.

"Ella" whilst shaking Jane`s hand gently.

She quickly introduced the couple as her brother Marc and his wife, of 1 week, Diana.

Jane quickly stripped off her T-shirt and shorts revealing a very small red bikini that showed her sexy body off to perfection.

Gary caught Ella glancing at Jane although she tried to hide it. Gary went for a swim to cool off but Jane and Ella just sat and talked.

When he came back Jane filled him in on the story. Marc and Diana were on honeymoon and Ella had just graduated Nursing school so they decided that she should come along with them on this trip. They had a 2 bedroom cottage in the Garden area of the hotel. They were Dutch and came from Utrecht near to Amsterdam. She was 24 and would start in a big hospital in Amsterdam in 5 weeks in the Oncology Dept.

The rest of the afternoon passed easily with the five of them chatting, dozing and swimming.

Around five o`clock a waiter asked if they would like something from the bar. He suggested the local rum cocktail with orange and pineapple juice. They all agreed and continued to chat easily whilst sipping their drinks.

Ella eventually started to lose that embarrassed look that she had had in the beginning and laughed a joked with them all easily.

As the second, third and even fourth round appeared magically the mood became very relaxed and all were enjoying themselves immensely.

After about an hour another group, made up of noisy Germans, started to take over the pool area which killed the atmosphere a bit so Jane offered the group to come and use their patio by the beach and raid their mini bar.

Marc and Diana declined as Gary thought the constant fingering had worked Diana up to the point that she needed a good fucking.

Both Diana and Marc pushed the reluctant Ella to go with Jane & Gary so they could have a bit of privacy.

Eventually she agreed and they set off, with the girls in front and Gary following them on the quick trip to their bungalow.

Just before they got there, Gary could see that Jane had reached out and taken Ella's hand which was both a surprise and a shock for him as in the 10 years they were together they had never involved an extra person in their sexual adventures, apart from if they were seen during their quick fucks in public areas, like parks or beaches.

Gary started to wonder if the jet-lag and cocktails had had an effect on his wife and also if it was a good effect. He also recalled her admission to having experimented with women from their first date. The rum was also affecting him so he shrugged and thought to himself let us see how the evening will progress.

As they arrived in the bungalow Jane led Ella out on to the patio as Gary looked to see what the mini bar had to offer.

More Rum OK for you two he inquired, and his question was met with a loud yes, followed by loud giggles from the two ladies on the patio.

Gary mixed three stiff drinks and after adjusting his semi hard penis in his shorts he carried them out on to the patio with some peanuts and crisps that he had also found near the minibar.

The ladies were obviously enjoying themselves and Gary settled in his chair and gazed out at the beautiful sunset and the Indian Ocean. Glancing across at the pair Gary noticed that Jane`s hand was resting lightly on Ella's leg just below here green bikini bottoms. More and more interesting he thought to himself as his groin area started to show considerable signs of activity, much to his embarrassment. He needn't have worried as the two ladies didn't seem to even know he was there. He sipped his drink and listened to the conversation which had now progressed to sex.

Jane was telling Ella about their first date together, in somewhat graphic detail, which didn't help with his erection problem but seemed to have Ella enthralled.

Gary saw Jane`s hand move up a few inches until it was literally a fingers length from the young girls pubic mound. Gary thought Ella was unaware of the creeping hand as she listened intently to Jane's stories of our sex life together & before.

When she started to talk about our mild sub/Dom relationship Ella moved forward in her chair which caused Janes hand to rub across the front of the green bikini bottoms. Ella was oblivious as the Rum and the exiting story had her spellbound.

When Jane had finished she looked at Ella as if to say your turn.

Ella had obviously forgotten that Gary was there as she started to talk in a hushed voice to Jane. Ella told her that she had had a few fucks and sucked off more than a few boys at college but that was about it and nothing to compare with Janes escapades.

Ella then fell silent and Jane, having not removed her hand from resting on the girls bikini bottoms, started to circle one finger around and around in the approximate area of Ella`s pussy.

After a few minutes Ella started to talk again and what she said made Gary's cock twitch so much he thought he was going to come in his shorts.

Ella started by saying how interested she was when Jane had explained our sub/Dom relationship.

Again a pause before she continued.

She told Jane that she had once watched a porno that involved a Master and a female sub when she was in college. She explained that the girls used to share movies, not just porn, and she had been given this one by mistake. She said it was a home movie that one of the girls had made and she watched the whole thing.

Jane asked her to tell us more whilst increasing the movements of her finger on the girl's crotch.

Ella didn't seem to notice or mind so she then started to describe the film she had seen.

It involved one of the student nurses she had studied with and a guy who was a few years older. It started with the girl, who she called Bea, entering a room dressed quite normally where the older guy was sitting on a sofa.

Bea entered with her head down and the guy had barked at her about being late.

Bea had started to give her excuse when she was cut off by the guy and ordered to strip.

This she did without question, surprisingly, until she was standing in the middle of the room in just a pair of lacy transparent panties.

The guy then asked if she knew what was going to happen.

Bea just nodded.

Tardiness must be punished the guy said and again Bea just nodded.

She was told to assume the position and she walked to the sofa and draped herself over one of the arms with her face on a seat cushion and her bottom sticking up in the air.

It will be 20, said the guy and Bea whimpered audibly.

The guy went off camera and returned with an old fashioned headmaster's cane.

Please count he stated as the cane made a whooshing sound and landed smack on the tight lace covered arse of Bea.

A high squeal was followed by a loud "One" from Bea.

The same procedure was followed 19 more times.

At the end Bea rose and said "Thank you Master" and then the tape cut off.

I should have been shocked said Ella, but the thing was I wished it would have been me lying on that sofa.

She has completely forgotten that I am here Gary thought to himself as his erection was now seriously "tenting" his shorts.

Ella continued, that she had watched the tape about 5 times before going to bed and masturbating herself to the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced in her life.

Is that bad she asked as she looked Jane in the eyes for the first time since starting the story.

Jane did not reply but her fingers now started to rub Ella's pussy with no pretence of hiding it.

Ella then realised what Jane was doing and sat back abruptly.

Jane had still not spoken after the story. She now stood and took Ella's hand pulling her sharply to her feet.

Ella was visibly shocked and started to murmur an apology when Jane suddenly snapped at her in an aggressive way that I had never heard before.

The next words Jane said shook Gary to the core. "Stop snivelling girl and go into our room." "Remove your bikini bottoms and your T-shirt and bend over the bed. Wait there until I come."

"Do not move. Do not talk. Do you understand me?"

Gary could see that Ella was shocked and he was more surprised than anybody when Ella replied "Yes Jane" in a meek voice and started to enter the room.

"You will call me Mistress is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

Gary was amazed as he had always been the Dom and Jane was happy to be the sub. When she was gone Gary looked at Jane enquiringly and asked what the hell was going on.

Jane just smiled and said that she was just doing what Ella wanted, so she could see if her fantasies were actually what she really wanted.

Now come here she said.

Jane kissed him so deeply that Gary could not remember a kiss with such lust or sexual tension for many years.

Jane then surprised him by walking off towards one of the trees that were dotted around the hotel grounds. She broke a thin branch off one of the trees that was similar in girth and flexibility to one of the canes they had at home for "play time". She took a few practice swings and then entered their bedroom.

Gary was unsure what to do and so decided to follow. As he entered he could not believe what he was seeing.

Ella was bent over the bed and completely naked. Jane was also stripping so he was the left as the only one in the room with a stitch of clothing on. He soon rectified that.

Jane asked Ella if she was ready to which she murmured a quick yes.

At that the switch in Janes hand swung through the air and left an angry red welt across Ella`s backside.

Ella screamed but did not move and stammered "Yes Mistress".

That received a "Good Girl" from Jane.

Then Jane started to talk. "You are now going to eat my pussy. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress".

"For every minute it takes you to make me come I will administer one stroke to your arse after I have orgasmed. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress".

At this point Jane lay on the bed holding her watch up to her eyes and spread her legs in front of Ella`s face.

"The time has started so you better begin or your arse will be raw Understood?"

"Yes Mistress".

Ella shuffled forward and started to finger Janes glistening pussy.

No hands she was scolded.

"1 minute" said Jane.

Ella buried her face into Gary's lovely wife's pussy and started to lick her with gusto. Jane just leaned back.

"2 minutes."

Jane saw Gary and motioned him over.

A curt "Give me your cock" and Gary walked forward and Jane had it in her hands in seconds.

"3 minutes."

Ella was desperately licking Jane`s pussy and Jane started to stroke Gary at the same pace.

"4 minutes."

Ella was getting more and more animated as she devoured the older woman's pussy and as the decreed punishment increased. She was sucking hard on Jane`s clit.

"5 minutes."

Jane`s hand started to move furiously up and down Gary`s cock and he knew she was about to explode.

"6 minutes."

Jane started to shake and when Gary shot a huge load over her face and tits she too exploded into one of the best orgasms of her life shuddering and spraying Ella with her juices. Minutes past before she rose off the bed. Ella or Gary did not move as she was obviously the Boss of this situation.

"Girl" she addressed Ella.

"Yes Mistress".

"My husband's cock is all dirty with come"

"Yes Mistress".

"Well clean it"

"Yes Mistress".

At this Ella crawled towards Gary who was now lying on the bed and swallowed his flaccid penis in one movement. The sensation of her tongue licking him inside her closed mouth was too much and Gary`s cock started to harden immediately.

"Are you finished" said Jane

"Yes Mistress".

"Good. Now assume the position".

"Did she clean you well my love" Jane asked Gary.

"I think she missed a bit" was his reply and he could see Ella visibly shudder.

"OK then. An extra stroke which makes 7" said Jane.

Ella started to shake but never moved from her position bent over the bed.

Ella was instructed by Jane to stand up and to grab both of her ankles which she did without comment.

The switch scythed through the air and landed square in the middle of that taught arse that only girls in their early twenties have.

She was instructed to count, and between sobs she managed to say "One".

The switch landed again, there was a short pause before a quiet "two".

Gary was now sporting a raging hard on as this was one of his favourite sexual activities, although Jane would only allow him this pleasure rarely, but when she did, she also received the benefit of being penetrated by a cock so hard that it felt like it was made of metal.

Seeing this beautiful young girl being punished was turning him on to such an extent that he started to stroke himself whilst looking at the spectacle.

The strokes kept falling and as number seven landed Gary shot a load so powerful that it landed on Ella's hair nearly 2 metres away.

Ella collapsed on the bed thinking it was over, when Jane instructed her to clean up my new come. This was done with no complaint.

Jane then took Ella's face in both hands and said to her "If you enjoyed that we will see you tomorrow at nine sharp. If not I hope you have a great holiday".

Ella quickly dressed and left them alone to relive an experience that they had both enjoyed more than they could describe.

After declaring that she now needed to be fucked, Jane sucked Gary to hardness once more and he ploughed her doggy style for a good 10 minutes before shooting creamy come all over her arse like in a porno movie. They then fell asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued

ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers