Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 03

Story Info
Ella comes back for more.
3.1k words
4.29
10.5k
11

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. It is the third part of this Gary & Jane story so if you haven't done so already please read the previous parts for continuity.

It is designed for an adult audience so if you are under 18 please leave this page now. This episode carries graphic descriptions of Sadism and masochistic behaviour so if that will offend you please do not read the story. As always I look forward to your feedback in order to improve or just to be happy that someone likes what I wrote.

Best Wishes

The Colonel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3

Gary and Jane woke at exactly the same time following a timid knock on their bungalow door. Gary glanced at his watch and saw that it was 09:01.

Come in, they both said at exactly the same time and the door opened and Ella entered sheepishly with her hands held in front of her. She was wearing a very pretty short red sundress that only just about covered her pubic area and her arse.

You are late, stated Jane with the caveat that this would be discussed later.

This was greeted by an audible intake of breath from Ella and a small smile.

Jane ordered her to turn around and lift her dress and to show them the results of last night's punishment.

Ella turned and lifted her dress and both Gary and Jane were pleased to see the absence of panties. There were eight distinct welts on her pert bottom that were already turning all shades of black, blue and yellow and the sight of which caused Gary`s private parts to stir again.

Jane said "Go to the bathroom and return with a wash cloth and warm water, your Master ejaculated all over my arse last night and I need you to clean me up."

Without a word Ella entered the bathroom and returned a few moments later with a light blue wash cloth and a bowl of water. She had obviously added some of Jane`s shower gel as there were bubbles in the water. She laid the bowl on the table next to the bed as Jane turned over to give Ella access to her now crusty come covered arse and shut her eyes.

Ella sat on the bed and started to gently wipe the cloth over Janes arse removing the last traces of Gary's come. As she was washing her Gary noticed that Jane had moved her hand under the sun dress and was obviously fingering the girl as Ella started to squirm about which brought a stern rebuke form Jane.

Jane then informed Ella that there was also some come on her tits, and rolled over and her hand disappeared again under the red sun dress.

Gary watched as Ella started to wipe his wife's superb breasts causing the nipples to harden.

Ella probably spent longer on the breasts as she had on Jane`s bottom as Jane continued to explore under the red dress. Neither seemed to mind and Gary just stared in awe as his cock grew harder and harder under the thin sheet.

Jane glanced at Gary and noticed the tenting in the sheet and gave him a mischievous smile.

"Your Masters cock will also need cleaning Ella" she said.

"Yes Mistress". Ella replied before trying to rise from the bed but was stopped by the look on Janes face.

Ella then dipped the cloth in the bowl, lay across the lap of his wife, pulled the sheet down and started to clean Gary's, what was now serious, erection with the warm soapy water.

Ella was constantly receiving instruction from Jane.

"Clean it well"

"Wash the shaft up and down"

"Soap his balls"

"Get the whole thing good and hard and slippery".

Ella followed every instruction and Gary was soon breathing so hard that Jane knew from experience he was about to shoot his load.

Ella was instructed to continue without the cloth. For the first time in years Gary had strange hands on his manhood. The hands of a pretty girl more than 10 years his junior. Ella seemed quite adept at hand jobs which came as a surprise to Gary and it seemed to him that only seconds passed before he let out a very masculine grunt before shooting four large spurts of creamy come up into the air and back onto his stomach and pubic hair.

Ella quickly grasped the cloth and proceeded to clean Gary once again. As she finished Gary was amazed to hear here squeal delightfully and then shudder as an intense orgasm passed through her body. In his excitement he had failed to notice that Jane had continued to finger Ella becoming more and more aggressive until the young girl orgasmed whilst Jane still had 2 fingers inside of her tight pussy.

When Ella stopped shaking, she turned with a huge grin to Jane and said a breathless "Thank you Mistress".

Jane had still not come and Gary started to wonder what Jane would come up with to change that and to surprise him next. Gary thought he knew his wife very well but she was like a new person since arriving in Kenya. This left him puzzled, wary and very, very horny and he started to smile.

Gary didn't have to wait long for the answer. Ella was instructed to retrieve a bag from Jane's suitcase. The bag was yellow with the name Jane embroidered on the soft cloth in green. It was about the size of a medium sized ladies handbag.

Ella brought the bag to Jane.

Gary knew that this bag was Jane`s "Toy Bag" as he had seen it on many a memorable trip over the past years.

Ella was unsure of what was happening until Jane delved in the bag and pulled out an 8 inch dildo in purple plastic.

Ella gasped and Gary just watched enthralled.

Jane dipped the phallus in the soapy water that was sitting on the bed, pulled back the sheet and in one motion pushed the entire length into her dripping pussy. Jane just lay there with the dildo in her pussy and a bemused smile on her lips.

Nobody moved until Jane commanded Ella to fuck her with the dildo.

Ella was obviously unsure as to how to proceed, but grabbed the end of the dildo and started to slowly push it in and out between Jane's labia.

Then came the instructions of quicker, slower, harder and softer until Ella had just the correct rhythm for Jane to enjoy the sensations caused by the hard plastic in her soaking wet cunt.

After about 5 minutes of this Jane began to moan softly before a massive orgasm swept through her body and she cried out loud enough to wake the whole hotel.

Ella seemed quietly satisfied with her performance and Gary had enjoyed the show no end.

He was even more amazed to notice that his penis was also starting to engorge again. He wondered how that was possible after so many orgasms in just a short space of time, but he wasn't going to complain, he thought to himself with a grin.

Jane was now out of her post-orgasm stupor and looked at them both as if to say what can we do now.

Jane started to speak very slowly and told them that they had all come to this beautiful country to enjoy the beaches etc. and not just to fuck each other's brains out.

"We could have stayed in London if we just wanted to do that."

"Let's go to the beach and have some fun" she said

Gary agreed and so did Ella with a big smile across her face which disappeared in an instant when Jane said "Your tardiness this morning must be punished you know?"

"Yes Mistress" Ella replied, with her eyes glued to the floor of the bungalow.

Jane asked Gary how late she was and he replied that he thought it was 3 minutes.

This brought another gasp from Ella, who started to complain that it was only 1 minute before being cut off by her Mistress raising a hand.

Ella was commanded to bring the switch that was resting on the table in the corner of the room.

She was almost sobbing as she placed the switch in Jane's hand.

3 minutes is equal to one stroke per minute, was the sentence handed down from Mistress Jane.

Jane took Gary by surprise when she turned to him and asked if he would like to do the honours.

Gary started to wish he had lied more and said poor Ella had been 10 minutes late. Instead he took the switch from Jane with just a nod.

Ella was informed to bend and grab her ankles as she had last night.

Gary was still naked and his cock was getting harder and harder by the second. He had a Dom streak that enjoyed the caning of pretty women's bottoms more than any other sexual activity.

Jane had found this out early in their relationship and allowed him this pleasure with her arse on only very special occasions or when she had been very "naughty". She pretended not to enjoy it but secretly she loved it.

As Ella bent, Gary flipped the sundress up onto her lower back. She was shaking with fright or anticipation. Gary was not sure which, and in all honesty he didn't care at this moment.

Jane told him to go slowly.

Gary raised his arm and brought the switch down hard on Ella's beautiful posterior. She nearly buckled but managed to stay upright. The switch had broken the skin as it had landed nearly perfectly on one of the strokes administered last evening. Gary raised his arm again but Jane told him to wait.

Again she put her hand into the cloth bag and this time it came out with a large bottle of lube.

Gary looked at her, non-comprehension all over his face until she deposited a large quirt of the lube in her hand and came to stand behind him. She grabbed his now straining penis and rubbed the lube on using strokes that ran the entire length of his cock. After a minute or so she nodded slightly and Gary slammed the switch into Ella`s delicious bottom once more.

This time her knees did give way at the strength of the stroke. Jane pulled her to her to her feet and put her back in to position. She then poured another handful of the lube and started to massage Ella`s now battered arse.

Gary gasped as Jane started to grease the little puckered hole of Ella`s arse. She slowly slid one finger completely up the girl's anus pushing roughly against the virginal resistance.

Ella cried out in pain initially but then relaxed as her anal muscles adjusted to the intrusion. The finger was pushed in several times before Jane added a second finger and repeated the actions.

Gary was in seventh heaven as Jane withdrew her fingers and nodded to him silently. Gary used all of his power to bring the switch crashing down for the third and final time.

The lube just enhanced the stinging sensation for Ella and she literally folded onto the bed.

Jane was still not done and with lube greasy hands she clasped Gary`s stiff member and pulled him towards the bed and Ella. Using expert skill she guided the tip towards the now slightly gaping rear hole of the punished young Dutch girl. Jane slowly pushed the tip of Gary's cock against the entrance. Feeling some resistance she pushed harder and gradually Gary saw his penis edge into the girls arsehole.

Once the head disappeared inside Gary pushed with his hips so strongly that the lubed arse allowed his greasy cock to just slide in until his balls were banging against Ella`s pussy.

In all this time Ella had made no sound but instinctively started to push back against Gary.

Gary started to gradually move his cock in and out of the tight hole.

Ella was by now standing again, in a similar way to her punishment position, bent double with her back to the open doors with her hands on the large double bed to support her.

Jane lay on her back on the bed and shuffled backwards until her face was directly underneath Ella`s pussy, which she proceeded to lick and tease with gusto occasionally being smacked in the face by Gary`s swinging balls.

All three were by now panting and the sounds of sex were the only noises to be heard apart from the crashing waves of the Indian Ocean coming through the open patio doors.

Gary could feel his impending orgasm building in his balls and upped the tempo, slamming in and out of this virgin arsehole.

Jane was by now sucking hard on the Clit above her and Ella was showing the first signs that she too was about to come.

Gary`s balls shot creamy goo up through his penis and into the dark hole that he had been fucking. The spunk was copious and started to leak out almost immediately running down the natural crevice towards Ella`s pussy where it was gleefully lapped up by the mouth of the waiting Jane until the flow stopped.

Ella shuddered and squealed loudly as she too arrived at climax from Jane licking Gary`s come from her puffy and sensitive pussy lips

After this the three collapsed together onto the bed in a huddle of arms and legs and took a few moments to compose themselves. They were all breathing heavily with the exertion but all three carried that after sex grin that told their partners that they had enjoyed it.

After about 20 mins of lying in a semi-comatose state Jane jumped up and announced it was time for the beach.

Ella meekly excused herself and said she had to go back to her room and collect her bikini and......to clean up.

They agreed that she should come back in half an hour and they would all go together.

Jane started to put their beach bag together as Gary lay on the bed with a sly smile playing on his lips.

Eventually Jane asked him what was so funny.

His reply came quickly. "You have been very naughty in the last 24 hours"

"Yes Master" Jane replied glancing down at her flip flop and smiling.

Gary asked her what happened to Naughty Girls.

"They need to be punished Master" replied Jane.

Gary asked Jane how many times she had been naughty

"At least 10 Master".

Jane had been thinking of this moment ever since she had used the switch on Ella`s arse last night.

There was a wooden chair next to the writing desk in the corner. Jane took the chair and placed it in the middle of the room. Then she picked up the switch from the floor, where Gary had dropped it once he had started his anal pumping, placed it in his hand, turned and bent over the back of the chair grasping the arms and standing with her arse pushed out and legs spread wide.

Gary stood slowly and bent the switch in his hands. He told Jane that she was wrong and by his calculation she had transgressed 20 times.

Jane visibly shuddered as this was more than double of any single punishment he had given her in their 10 years together, but all she could do was stammer "Yes Master" but she could already feel the wetness of her pussy as she anticipated the harsh punishment that her "Master" would inflict on her tight, gym toned arse.

Gary was not finished. He took the lube bottle and pouring a generous amount on Janes exposed rear entrance massaged it into the hole using at first 1 finger, then 2 and then to Janes surprise three fingers were pushed roughly up her anus.

Jane quickly glanced behind her as Gary took a silver object from the yellow cloth bag. The butt plug was pushed gently into Janes stretched anus until with a loud pop it slid into place. Jane could imagine Gary staring at the ruby coloured base that she knew the plug had and the wetness between her legs just increased.

Now we are ready Gary stated and took his position behind and to the left of Jane's body that was now quivering with need. The switch landed quickly 5 times in a row giving Jane both pain and pleasure. The Butt plug only enhancing the sensations as it moved in Jane's rectum on every stroke. This was repeated four times for a total of 20 lashes.

Jane was sobbing at the end but also experienced a multiple orgasm around stroke 17.

Gary surveyed his work. He had created an almost perfect pattern of deep red lines on his wife's gorgeous derriere. His cock was again painfully hard and as he stood behind Jane gazing at the pain and damage he had caused he grasped it and with only four or five strokes shot 3 large clumps of gooey come over the stripes on her arse. Gary rubbed this into his wife`s bottom making sure to come in contact with the little ruby that was positioned at the beginning of Jane`s anus, multiple times.

Every time he touched it, it brought a pleasing moan from Jane until she again screamed out as her sixth or seventh orgasm of the morning rolled over her.

Punishment over, Gary pulled out the butt plug and Jane headed for the shower after first kissing Gary deeply on the mouth.

Gary could hear the water running and Jane singing to herself as he answered a knock on the door and opened it to allow Ella to enter. He offered her a drink and they both sat in silence drinking Cokes and waiting for Jane. They both knew that there was nothing that needed to be said.

Jane came out of the bathroom completely naked and walked over to kiss Ella full on the mouth. As she turned back to the wardrobe to get her beach attire Ella let out a small cry as she bore witness to the damage that Gary had inflicted on Janes bottom.

Jane glanced over her shoulder and just said "He is my Master as well"

"Yes Mistress" Ella replied as always.

Gary took his time in the shower as his middle thirties body was starting to feel the strain of all the high tempo sex over the last couple of days but he could hear the two girls chatting and laughing and this made him smile.

To be continued

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers