Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 05

Story Info
Jane loses a game painfully.
4k words
4.28
10.2k
9

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. It is the fifth part of this Gary & Jane story so if you haven't done so already please read the previous parts for continuity.

It is designed for an adult audience so if you are under 18 please leave this page now. This episode carries graphic descriptions of Sadism and masochistic behaviour so if that will offend you please do not read the story. As always I look forward to your feedback in order to improve or just to be happy that someone likes what I wrote.

Best Wishes

The Colonel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 5

The short taxi ride to the restaurant was uneventful with the three of them chatting easily together. The place that Gary had found was superbly decorated with African art and artefacts and they were shown to their table overlooking the ocean by a waiter in a white uniform that was made even whiter by his dark ebony skin. He smiled broadly showing perfect white teeth and they found out his name was John and he would be taking care of them.

They were presented their menus and Gary ordered a nice white wine for them.

Gary and Jane noticed that Ella was very quiet and asked what was wrong.

Embarrassed, she explained that she could not afford this as the meals were all seriously out of her price range.

Both Gary & Jane had good, well paid jobs and just had not thought about the poor student nurse. The problem was quickly rectified with a loud "our treat" from both Jane & Gary.

Although still a bit uncomfortable, Ella reluctantly agreed, thanked them profusely and offered to pay them back somehow, and then she grinned.

The rest of the evening passed without incident. All of them were now comfortable and relaxed with each other and the conversation was good and varied.

After they had got their desserts Gary turned to Ella and asked if he could ask her a question to which she nodded although a little bit warily.

Gary leaned closer so only the two girls could hear and said "Where on earth did you learn to deep throat and suck cock like that? It was fantastic and nearly as good as Jane" he said with a laugh and a glance at his wife.

Ella blushed and took a sip of wine before clearing her throat and looking at the couple sitting opposite her.

"When I was in school" she began. "I was terrified of getting pregnant, but I still wanted a boyfriend".

"I found out that boys just want to come, so I used to give hand jobs and blow jobs all the time but no sex"

"My boyfriends didn't seem to mind so I got quite used to having a dick in my mouth"

"Eventually I started to really enjoy it and actually orgasmed a few times whilst sucking on particularly nice tasty cocks".

"During this phase I also discovered that my gag reflex was minimal which allowed me to swallow dicks even bigger than yours with hardly any problem"

Ella continued to explain her predilection to giving oral sex was that she really enjoyed it and that moment when a man shot his load in her mouth was for her the best ever feeling. She finished by saying in a girly voice "I love spunk" rather loudly.

This caused a few heads to turn in their direction in the quiet restaurant and all three of them to burst into a fit of giggles. They finished their meal, paid John and included an excellent tip and went outside to wait for their cab. The taxi pulled up in a few minutes and the short ride back to the hotel was made in silence.

On entering the hotel they made a spur of the moment decision to have a drink at the bar. Sitting down in an alcove with Ella in the middle of Jane & Gary they ordered their usual Rum cocktails and looked around the surprisingly full lounge.

The clientele were mostly couples although there were a few family's dotted around.

Gary and Jane began to play their favourite game of guessing the favourite sex act for each of the couples in the bar.

Ella quickly joined in and then abruptly Gary went silent.

"Let's make this more interesting" he said, at which the girls frowned and looked at him to hear what he meant.

"I am your Master and I want to spank some arse tonight. Not because you have been bad, in fact you have both been the opposite".

"It is just that I enjoy it" he said with a grin.

The two girls looked at each other and then Jane asked how he planned to choose.

Gary then explained that there were 20 couples in the bar. Both the girls would write the sex act that they thought each of them enjoyed the most on a piece of paper. Gary would also write what he thought and then they would compare. If the girls matched Gary´s answer they would get a point. Whoever had the most points after they guessed the 20 couples would win and the loser would receive a spanking from their Master. The amount of strokes would be determined by the point's difference.

The two girls looked at each other and Jane said "let's do this" and Ella also nodded her agreement with a large smile on her face.

Gary popped to the bar and came back with three pens and three pads like the waiters used to write the orders.

Giving one each to Jane and Ella he explained that there were only a few sex acts that they could choose as the field was so large it could become too complicated. He announced that the girls could only choose from Anal, Oral, Threesome, S & M, Missionary or doggie fashion.

"Let us start with them over there" he said indicating a couple in their 40`s.

She was slightly overweight with thick glasses and he was balding with a noticeable paunch.

They all glanced quickly at the couple and then scribbled quickly on their pads. Ella and Jane shielding their answer from the other like it was a school test.

Gary showed his pad where he had written DOGGY in block capitals.

Jane showed her pad which had ANAL written in the distinctive handwriting that Gary would recognise anywhere.

Ella giggled and showed her pad to Gary with the word doggy written on it.

"One zero" she giggled and Jane could not help but laugh.

The game continued in the same fashion and at half time with 10 of the couples sexual preferences decided the score stood at 8-5 to Ella.

Gary thought she was rather good at this game and started grinning.

The next couple to be decided were a young blonde women with huge beasts and a very short skirt who was sitting together with a man who looked twice her age. She was constantly looking around the bar and he was engrossed in the messages on his phone.

Ella declared that this one was easy and wrote quickly on her pad.

Jane and Gary thought for a minute before writing.

Gary showed them his pad where he had written THREESOME.

Jane showed hers and she had written ORAL.

Ella laughed loudly and proudly showed her pad where she had written THREESOME in her neat handwriting.

They continued on in the same way and it was soon apparent to Jane that she was going to lose, which didn't bother her too much although her arse was still sore from this morning. Even so she decided to numb the pain a bit by drinking as many Rum cocktails as possible.

The last couple's deviance was decided and again Ella had won and that meant a final score of 16-10 for Ella.

Ella and Jane shook hands as if they had just played a tennis match and Gary went and paid the bill.

They left the bar in good spirits and walked arm in arm with Gary in the middle back to the bungalow.

Upon entering Gary asked if anyone wanted something from the minibar. Ella wanted just a Coke but Jane decided on another Rum "painkiller" she told Gary laughing.

Gary made the drinks and handed them to the girls.

"Shall we get this out of the way" he said looking pointedly at Jane.

She nodded and stood. She released the two buttons of the silky dress and allowed it to fall to the ground.

Ella like a good slave girl grabbed the dress and hung it in the wardrobe.

Jane then began to remove her panties before Gary stopped her.

He motioned her towards the chair that they had used in the morning.

Jane walked towards it still in her heels and looking absolutely fantastic in the pink lingerie and black stockings.

All Gary said was "just like that" before pushing Jane slightly in the back so she was bent over the chair. The heels meant that her arse was 4 inches higher than earlier and the size of the chair meant she was bent nearly double.

Ella could see the thin material of the panties stretch over her mistresses beautiful arse.

The sheer black stockings just accentuated the erotic tableau of this gorgeous woman prostrating herself in front of her husband.

Gary then said "the score was 18-10 which means a 10 stroke penalty"

Both Ella and Jane started to correct him but Gary hushed them quickly stating the he was the judge and his decision was final.

Gary took up his position and touched the switch gently to the thin material that covered his wife's bottom.

This caused Jane to gasp in anticipation and Ella looked on with an awed expression. This was like the DVD she had watched back in Holland only better and a thousand times more erotic.

The switch landed with purpose on the pink material and Jane whimpered.

Gary stopped and removed his trousers as they were restricting the blood flow to his rock hard dick. God I love this he thought to himself as the switch again connected with the silk covered posterior of his wife.

Ella just watched with an open mouth. She was so horny right now she would fuck anybody. Ella glanced at Gary and saw that he was motioning her to him.

"Yes Master" she said as she stood in front of Gary.

Gary just looked down where his dick was standing rigidly to attention.

Ella did not need to be asked twice and dropped to her knees and took his penis deep into her warm and welcoming mouth. From this position should could also see that Jane`s juices had completely soaked the gusset of the expensive pink panties.

The switch landed once more and Jane shook and gripped the chair tighter.

Ella watched all of this whilst not neglecting the hard prick that was sliding easily in and out of her mouth.

The fourth strike landed and Ella could feel Gary hardening even more in her mouth which she hadn't thought was possible. She was now rubbing his balls and tried the finger in the arse trick that she had done to Jane.

Gary looked down at her but did not stop her.

Blow 5 landed and Ella could see that the panties could not contain the juices that were flowing from Jane`s gash and they were trickling down her legs towards the stockings that Ella found to be such a turn on for her.

Six landed and Ella felt the cock jerk and slip out of her mouth as if Gary was about to come. She was disappointed that this did not happen but there were large drops of pre-come on the tip that she ate greedily.

Number seven and Ella could see that Jane was crying quietly but she still didn't move from her place on the chair.

Ella reached up with her free hand and gently rubbed the saturated gusset of the pink panties.

At this slightest of touches Jane exploded into orgasm screaming and shuddering so much that the chair nearly tipped.

Gary waited for her orgasm to subside before administrating number eight. There was a slight trace of blood on the panties now as this evening's strokes began to overlap those from the morning's severe thrashing.

Gary was undeterred and delivered number 9 which started another small orgasm for Jane. Gary waited again and Ella sucked furiously on his penis.

As number 10 landed Gary shot copious amounts of semen into Ella`s waiting mouth.

Ella counted 10 separate spurts which was the most she had ever had to keep in her mouth at any one time but she swallowed all of it with glee.

Jane did not move from the chair and stayed slumped over for what seemed to Ella to be a very long time.

Eventually she stood and turned and kissed Ella deeply with her tongue probing her mouth to savour the last remnants of Gary`s salty deposit. Then she leaned in and kissed Gary with such passion that she nearly split his lip. With that she kicked off her heels and collapsed onto the bed still wearing the stockings and lingerie. She then just fell asleep.

Ella was uncertain of the next move but Gary told her to get undressed and come to bed which is how they ended up in each other's arms lying next to an exhausted Jane and eventually they too nodded off.

Gary started to stir a couple of hours later and as he did so he could hear the ocean crashing onto the beach outside their door. He lay there listening as he came out of his alcohol and sex induced slumber when he also heard the soft whimpers coming from Ella as she still lay naked beside him. Although he noticed that she had rolled over onto her back during the night but her head with that lustrous auburn hair was still in the crook of his arm.

Ella groaned again now, but a little louder.

Gary stared down her body taking in the perfectly formed breasts and down to the navel piercing that was glinting in the moonlight coming though the double doors. Further down he could make out the dark hair of his wife as her head bobbed up and down between the younger woman's legs. Judging by the increase in moans being emitted by Ella Gary could guess that Jane was eating her pussy in a way that the young Dutch girl found to be far more than satisfactory.

Gary stared at his wife who was on all fours between Ella`s legs with her bottom raised in the air. Gary smiled to himself as he remembered how he had punished that arse that he loved so much not once, but twice yesterday. That thought alone started to send the blood running to his lower regions. Gary couldn't believe how horny he was all the time since they had arrived. It must be something in the African air he laughed to himself.

It appeared from the girl on girl action that he was witnessing at the moment that he wasn't the only one affected.

He continued to watch quietly as the girls had not noticed, or didn't care that he was now wide awake.

Ella was starting to writhe about now as her orgasm approached and this caused Jane`s head to bob up and down much faster.

Gary was also very pleased to see that his wife was still wearing the fantastic lingerie set complete with stockings that she had worn to the restaurant. Gary loved to fuck Jane when her slim body was wearing sexy lingerie and this set was right up there in his top 10.

He was sure that he would soon be involved in the action and this made him get harder.

Just as he finished that thought Ella bucked on the bed with her back leaving the mattress and cried out as a massive orgasm swept through her body. She must have gushed a large amount of juices because Jane took a good 30 seconds of licking them up before she raised her head and looked straight at Gary with a big grin.

"Good morning Master" she said with a giggle.

Ella was still laying on the bed with only the occasional shiver as the aftershocks of her orgasm wracked her body.

Jane started to slide up Ella's body making sure that her nylon encased legs rubbed the length of Ella`s swollen labia which produced another deep moan and possibly a small orgasm from Ella.

As she reached Gary he had scooted backwards so he was leaning against the headboard with a couple of pillows in between.

Jane stopped at the edge of the sheet that was now tenting quite dramatically as Gary`s hard on pushed against the thin cotton. Jane looked Gary in the eyes and without breaking that eye contact pulled the sheet down and took hold of his straining dick in her right hand. She leaned forward and Gary thought she was going to blow him but instead Jane let a dribble of her saliva that was also mixed with Ella "juice" land on top of his cock.

Still staring at Gary her hand on his penis she started to spread the wetness all over the head and then the shaft. As it dried, Jane deposited more lubrication to his dick whilst the hand moved up and down very slowly. The hand on Gary`s cock never stopped moving and the eyes never left his face. Now Jane slid her left hand under his balls and she ran her finger nails over the tight skin of his scrotum.

After a few minutes Gary noticed Ella spinning round and coming to sit next to Janes face as she watched the expert hand job that was being given by Jane.

Jane leaned over and whispered something into Ella`s ear.

Ella gave her a questioning look and after a quick nod she moved and swung her legs over Gary so that she was facing Ella.

Ella raised herself up and then lowered herself onto Gary`s dick with Jane guiding the hard rod into the very wet pussy that Jane had created with her super oral skills.

Ella just sat like that for a good 30 secs and Jane licked Gary`s balls, Ella`s clit and all of the areas where cock met cunt.

Ella then started to rock backwards and forwards very gently.

As she did so Jane came to Gary and kissed him hard on the mouth.

Gary could taste her and Ella and he thought possibly himself.

Jane then swung one of her stockinged legs over Gary's head so she was facing Ella's back and her panties covered pussy was directly above Gary's face.

Gary was loving this and the lingerie was just making it better. Gary reached up and started to rub the thin material that was hiding Jane's pussy. She must have been so turned on as the thin material was literally saturated. Gary moved the silky fabric to one side and pulling Jane by her thighs he made contact with the object of his desires and began to lick Jane furiously.

Jane helped matters by grinding her crotch into his face and increasing the friction.

Gary loved this as well and the added bonus of her stockinged covered legs touching the sides of his face just accentuated the pleasure.

The stubble from Gary`s day old beard grated perfectly on her rock hard clit and puffy lips.

Jane watched Ella who was rocking back and forwards on Gary's dick in front of her. Jane reached out and gently touched her back.

Ella looked back at her and Jane indicated that she should turn around.

Ella stood slightly and Gary's cock fell out of her with a loud pop. As quick as she could Ella remounted Gary guiding him in with her right hand so that now she was facing Jane.

Jane moved her hips more and really ground herself into Gary's mouth.

Ella continued to move on his dick but this time she leaned forwards and let him nearly exit her before sliding back down and pushing his entire length back inside her. She continued this action very slowly and the three of them seemed to be content to carry on this way.

Jane was the first to come and Ella followed seconds later as the earlier tongue job had already primed her.

Jane gushed her salty, viscous liquid directly into Gary`s waiting mouth.

Ella screamed rather loudly before shuddering and pausing in her riding action.

Gary could also feel his orgasm arriving and in a moment of inspiration he moved the two girls off of him and stood on the bed jerking himself off.

The two girls understood immediately what was required as this was the end scene from a million pornos and positioned themselves in front of Gary on their knees, mouths open and tongues sticking out whilst staring up at Gary.

When Gary saw this it took just 4 or 5 more strokes and a long rope of his semen landed across Ella's nose, and left eye. Adjusting his aim slightly the next burst hit Jane straight in the mouth, number 3 hit Ella on her breasts and the last and smallest landed in Janes hair.

The girls laughed and Jane reached across and scraped the longest string from Ella`s face before licking her fingers. Jane then bent to lick the come off of Ella's breast.

When she was finished she and Ella kissed deeply and their tongues moved Gary's seed about in both their mouths. They both swallowed and looked up at Gary and opened their mouths wide to show him they were empty before all three collapsed on the bed laughing at the parody they had performed of a million porno movies.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12