Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes Jane got off the bed and said in a very bad French accent "I must wash my hair" and laughed loudly again.

Instead of going directly to the bathroom she gave both Ella and Gary a delightful strip show as she first removed her bra, then slid the panties slowly down her legs before unclipping the four clasps of the suspender belt from where they were attached to the stockings. Each stocking was then rolled down in an amazing erotic display before in a final act the belt was unclipped and thrown at the admiring audience. Turning on her heel Jane walked into the bathroom with her hips swaying that drew two pairs of eyes to survey her battered derriere.

Gary was a bit shocked when he saw the damage he had done with 30 strokes of the switch.

Jane had deep red lines across every square cm of her taught buttocks that were starting to turn all of the colours of the rainbow. There were also more than a few strike marks that had broken the skin and caused them to bleed slightly.

As Gary saw this he was caught in a mixture of emotions from sorrow and embarrassment through extreme horniness and lastly sadness. Not for what he had done, but that it will probably be a very long time before Jane let him near her with a cane again.

Gary watched Jane leave and then glanced over at Ella and saw on her face a mixture of sorrow for Jane's pain but also, he thought, a glimmer of jealousy and this made him smile as maybe not all was lost.

Gary lay on the bed waiting for Jane. Ella departed as she had agreed to go on a boat trip with the two honeymooners. From the heartfelt and long apology that she had given to Gary he could tell that she would rather have stayed with them but Gary was also pleased that she would honour her commitment as that showed that she was someone of Character.

So off she went after shouting a goodbye through the bathroom door to the showering Jane who was desperately washing her hair trying to remove all of Gary's come.

Eventually she finished and came to lie on the bed with Gary. Gary hugged her tightly and after they both discovered it was already 04:30 they slipped into a satisfied sleep still holding tightly to each other

To be Continued

12