Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 11

Story Info
Gary and Jane meet Lisa and Joe at the bar.
5.1k words
4.26
7k
4

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. It is the eleventh part of this Gary & Jane story so if you haven't done so already please read the previous parts for continuity.

It is designed for an adult audience so if you are under 18 please leave this page now.. As always, I look forward to your feedback in order to improve or just to be happy that someone likes what I wrote. If you do not like the story and have already left negative comments please just ignore this and find another entry to read. I have never tried to be Agatha Christie and just write for my own enjoyment. If some of you enjoy reading my attempts that is fine and I will just ignore any negativity unless I feel it is constructive.

Best Wishes

The Colonel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 11

Gary woke a few hours later and for a minute he wondered where he was as the warm breeze ran over his body. He looked to his left but the towel that had held Jane`s body was empty.

Pushing himself up on his elbows he covered his eyes with his hands so that he could gaze at the sea. There he could see Jane about 50 meters out swimming with a strong crawl stroke in the bright blue sea. Occasionally he saw a flash of red as the pants of her bikini broke the surface.

Running quickly across the burning hot sand, he relished the refreshing feeling as he entered the water and he waded deep into the ocean. Once the water passed his waist he dived in and with strong strokes swam to meet his wife.

As he caught up to her he noticed that she was topless and the cooler water had caused her brown nipples to harden like small hazel nuts.

"All I ever think about these days is sex," he mused as he grabbed hold of Jane and pulled her into a bear hug and kissed her deeply, and was overcome with joy as she responded by sticking her tongue deep into his mouth. The two of them kissed passionately before breaking off and treading water and turning their faces up to the warm sun.

"How long have you been awake?" enquired Gary

"About twenty minutes," she replied before asking him, "Did you sleep well Master?" and laughing loudly.

"Very well slave. How was your rest period?" he asked her in his tough Master`s voice.

This was enough to send them both into fits of giggles as Jane swam towards him and threw her arms around his shoulders and kissed him deeply again whilst scissoring her legs around his waist in a parody of the sex act.

Contentedly they bobbed up and down in the water for a long period before swimming purposely back to the beach.

Gary checked the time and saw it was nearly four in the afternoon.

"Drinks?" he asked Jane

"Would love one."

Quickly they dried themselves off to a basic level, allowing the African sun to finish the job and after Jane had put on her T-Shirt to cover her boobs they headed off to the bar on the beach that was about 100 meters away.

The bar was only sparsely populated with couple's dotted around. Six in total. The bar was made out of a converted old fishing boat with the barman standing in the middle. Gary went and ordered two Tusker beers and signed for them to be added to their room bill as he had no money with him. Bringing them back to the table Jane and Gary clinked bottles as a cheers and each took a long pull of the cold yellow liquid.

Looking around, Gary could see that they were on one side of the bar at the prow of the ship. Five of the couples were on their side of the boat whilst Gary could see a lone couple on the other side, although they were easily visible as they were level with Gary and Jane but hidden from the others. They had obviously been there a fair amount of time Gary thought as he spied 10 empty cocktail glasses on the table as the girl took a long suck on the straw of a new full glass that nearly drained half of it.

The girl looked over at Gary and Jane and raised her glass in salute and her boyfriend or husband followed suit. Gary and Jane reciprocated by raising their beer bottles back.

The girl was in her early thirties and around the same age as Gary and Jane whilst her companion was probably end of twenty's. She was dressed in a cropped white T-shirt that was cut so short that the start of her large C cup breasts were visible below the hem. It was also apparent she was wearing no bra or bikini top. Her long blonde hair hung a few inches past her shoulders. She was obviously tall, around 5 ft. 11 thought Gary and had long tanned legs sticking out of a more than short white cotton skirt that barely covered her woman's parts. Her toenails were painted a dark purple that was almost black and her nail varnish matched on the nails on her hands. She had a gold pendant that dipped down into the crevice between her large breasts.

He was very athletic and appeared to not have an ounce of fat on his body which appeared to be over 6 Ft. tall He was wearing a sleeveless orange shirt that showed off his tanned and muscled arms. He was wearing green speedo swimming trunks that were stretched by an unusually large bulge in the front. He is obviously packing some heat thought Gary and grinned to himself.

The grin was spotted by Jane who looked at him strangely before asking,"What are you grinning at mister?"

"Have you seen the package on our boy over there?" he whispered.

"Of course. You think I am blind?" she laughed.

They finished their beers in double quick time and Gary went to get two more.

While he was gone Jane glanced over at the couple and was a bit shocked to see the blond haired girl rubbing her partner's enormous package through the tight swimwear. This act was not the shocking part for Jane but the fact that the girl was staring straight at Jane as she was doing it. Jane was mesmerised as she watched the bulge grow bigger and bigger until the tip of a huge dick popped out from the top of the skimpy speedos. As this happened the girl shamelessly pealed the rest of the suit down to let the entire huge dick spring into view.

The man looked quickly around to see if anyone was watching whilst the girl was unfazed and obviously didn't care. Never taking her eyes from Jane she dipped down and licked the droplets of pre-come from the large purple head that was now standing up like a sentry in front of her.

Jane took a deep intake of breath as the girl winked at her and took nearly six inches of this monster cock in her mouth whilst stroking the base ever so slowly with her right hand.

Never taking her eyes from Jane she proceeded to give her partner a blow job as Jane watched open mouthed.

Jane saw her take more and more into her mouth and thought there is no way she can take it all. It must have been at least 8 inches, but it was the girth that was amazing with a circumference of more than 5 inches.

By now Gary had returned with the beers and followed his wife's transfixed stare until he also saw what she was looking at.

As she realised that another was now watching the girl rewarded Gary with a wink before renewing her efforts sucking cock and jerking her partner off with one hand.

Gary and Jane saw the man stiffen and the girl swallowing frantically as he had obviously shot his load into her greedy mouth.

A couple of drips had escaped her expert swallowing action and these were gathered from her chin on one finger and theatrically sucked into her mouth. Through all of this she never broke eye contact with Gary and Jane.

Once he had recovered a little bit the man hastily pulled up the speedos and adjusted his dick into a more comfortable position whilst the girl took another long suck on the straw of her cocktail until there was just ice left in the glass.

Gary and Jane looked around and saw that they alone had been privy to this private sex show as the couple were hidden from all the other tables by the bar.

Gary looked at his wife in surprise as Jane raised her beer bottle and toasted the girl for her performance and gave her a big thumbs up.

This was met with a curtsy from the girl and a blown kiss.

Jane surprised Gary again as she blew a kiss in return and started clapping and shouted, "Encore!" at the couple.

The other five couples looked to see what all of the disturbance was about but when they could see nothing unusual they returned to their drinks and conversations.

Jane mouthed, "More",at the girl and stuck her hand directly up the leg of Gary`s shorts where his blossoming erection was forming.

The girl turned to face them and while still sitting she inched her skirt up a few inches until both Gary and Jane could see that she was not wearing any knickers and also that she had a perfectly shaved pussy.

The girl seductively licked her fingers before using them to pull the lips of her gash wide and exposing the pink skin within. Slowly she started to use her fingers to run up and down the slit that even from 10 meters away Gary and Jane could tell was shiny with her juices.

The girl pushed one finger into her cunt and started to masturbate as Gary and Jane looked on. The one finger was followed by a second whilst she used her thumbnail to scratch her exposed clit that was now peeking out from her labia. Her eyes were fixed on Gary and Jane as she frigged her pussy with abandonment until giving a small shudder and letting out a small moan as she came by her own hand. Removing her fingers from the now puffy lips of her pussy she licked them clean before pointing at Gary and Jane as if to say "Now you"

Both Gary and Jane shook their heads in a no gesture but Jane`s hand was still active inside Gary`s shorts and receiving her reward as Gary grew in her hand.

Gary looked at his wife as she withdrew her hand. Standing she took his hand and pulling him out of the chair she led him over to the other couple.

Gary was so amazed that he just complied without saying a word.

"Are these seats taken?" Jane asked the girl, pointing to two free seats at their table.

"Reserved for you two," came the reply accompanied by a big and welcoming smile.

"My name is Jane and this is Gary."

"Nice to meet you," Gary managed to stammer.

"Hi, I am Lisa and this is my husband Joe," replied the girl.

Gary and Jane sat and they all touched bottles and glasses in the universal greeting and Jane followed with a, "Salute!"

For the next twenty minutes the couples chatted introducing themselves. Gary and Jane gave them a quick life story and Lisa told them that they were from Manchester. She was a hairdresser and Joe played football for one of the lower league teams close to Manchester. The two guys immediately bonded over their love of football and went together to the bar to get more drinks leaving Jane and Lisa sitting at the table.

"I enjoyed the show," Jane told Lisa and Lisa bowed her head in mock thanks.

"We both love to be exhibitionists. It really turns us on. At home I have sucked him off in cinemas, parks and once even in a kebab shop!" At the last comment she laughed delightfully as if remembering the incident.

"His cock is huge. I never thought you could manage to get it all in your mouth."

"It took practise love. The practice was fun too!" and she laughed again

Jane was intoxicated by this women and her free and easy way of discussing sex.

"I loved to watch you when you were fingering yourself. I must admit to having very wet panties at this moment," said Jane, and gave Lisa and inquisitive look.

"If you are asking if I like pussy then the answer is a definite Yes!" replied Lisa.

"There is only one thing better than a hard cock buried in my snatch and that is when it is another woman's tongue," she continued.

Obviously the alcohol had lowered her inhibitions a little or maybe she is always like this thought Jane.

"If you fancy a taste its right here," Lisa said and hitched her skirt nearly up to her waist so Jane had a good view of the previously fingered cunt of her new friend.

Jane looked quickly around to see if anyone was watching. Seeing no one she tentatively reached out her hand and rubbed two fingers up and down Lisa's pussy before placing the fingers in her mouth and sucking off her new friends juices.

She tasted so good that Jane knew immediately that she wanted more

"Not here," she said breathlessly as she took a willing Lisa by the hand and started to lead her to their bungalow. Her pace increased in time with her arousal and the two women were nearly running by the time they got through the patio doors and into Jane and Gary's room.

Jane was so turned on that she practically threw Lisa onto the bed. Pulling her skirt down roughly and pulling the short top over her head aided by Lisa as she had raised her arms. Jane looked down at the now naked, blonde haired beauty lying on their bed. She quickly dispensed with her own sparse clothing and lay next to Lisa on the bed.

The two girls explored each other's bodies with feverish hands as they kissed each other hard with their tongues intermingling much to the enjoyment of both. Then Jane slid down Lisa`s body kissing as she went. She sucked hard on both nipples giving each a small bite before swapping from left to right several times. Jane`s actions were rewarded as the nipples became hard and stuck out more than half an inch from the pink aureoles.

"You could hang a coat on those," Jane told Lisa with a giggle.

Lisa pushed Jane gently on the shoulders encouraging her to go lower. Jane slid slowly down, running her tongue over the flat tummy of her new lover. As she reached the shaved pubic mound she inhaled the musky aroma emanating from the lips of her pussy below. This pushed her lower until her tongue found the more than moist snatch that she had wanted since seeing it so brazenly flaunted in the bar.

She started slowly just licking from the top to the bottom. She then spent several minutes licking the sensitive skin between Lisa`s puckered anus and the beginning of her pussy. Her tongue even dipped into Lisa`s arsehole which brought the desired whimper from Lisa.

Licking very slowly she moved up to kiss the pussy lips and taste again that individual taste that all women have. She continued to plant small kisses and licks on the labia and then pushed two fingers gently into the tunnel between Lisa`s legs that was now leaking fluid at an alarming rate. Curling the fingers up a little bit once they were inside she was able to locate the G-spot by listening to Lisa`s moans which increased as she located her goal.

Once this was achieved she licked up the lips until her tongue came in contact with the hard nub of Lisa`s clitoris and this was sucked hard and then clenched gently between her teeth.

At this point Lisa started to buck and thrash about with such aggression that Jane had trouble maintaining contact. Suddenly Jane was covered in a sweet smelling liquid as Lisa came hard and squirted what must have been nearly a pint of her juices all over Jane`s face and nearly drowning her as she struggled to lap up the precious liquid. Jane continued to suck and lick up Lisa`s come until she thought she had got it all. Then she poked her head out from between Lisa`s legs and looked up at Lisa who was looking down at her with a satisfied look on her face.

Panting Lisa told her, "That was fucking mind blowing. Now come here and give me a kiss."

Jane crawled up Lisa's body and their tongues meet in a deep and satisfying kiss.

"Now sit on my face and let me get you off as well," instructed Lisa.

At this, Jane positioned her dripping pussy over Lisa`s face and kneeling with one leg either side of her head she lowered herself onto the waiting Lisa. Lisa was flat on her back on the bed and Lisa was facing the headboard which she used for support as Lisa began to greedily lick Jane`s proffered pussy. Jane could feel how wet she was and the skilled tongue that was working on her pussy only increased her arousal. She was so close to an orgasm after the private show on the beach and getting Lisa to come that she could not hold out much longer, however much she wanted. When Lisa stuck her middle finger hard into her gash before withdrawing it and shoving it with power up her arse Jane came with such a force that her legs clenched together around Lisa`s head and she felt a waterfall of her come rain down on to the waiting Lisa. Lisa licked it up and swallowed it all.

"Mmmm you taste good!" exclaimed Lisa.

"So did you" Jane complimented her in return.

Both girls lay on the bed breathing deeply in post coital rapture. Lisa then cuddled into Jane and said, "Let's do that again soon!"

"I can't wait," Jane mumbled as she was still coming down from her intense orgasm.

Gary and Joe were standing at the bar and so deep in discussion about football that they had not even noticed that the girls had departed for nearly thirty minutes.

"Where did they go?" Gary asked Joe.

"Don't know mate."

Gary asked the barman if had seen where their ladies had gone and he pointed in the direction of their bungalow.

"Want another beer?" said Gary as he thought the girls had probably gone to sleep off the booze.

"One more then," replied Joe as they continued their discussion.

Twenty minutes later the two men, who were now firm friends after bonding over their mutual love of football, walked down the beach in the direction of Gary and Jane`s bungalow.

Gary took Joe to the patio in front of the bungalow and they entered through the open double doors. Both men stood silently and took in the scene before them as their two wives lay dozing, stark naked on the bed before them. One with ebony dark hair and the other with golden blonde.

As they entered Jane stirred and looked straight at Gary before she started speaking in a deep throaty voice,"Lisa made me come so good. But now I need some cock so get over here and give me your dick!"

Gary was taken a back, and would have loved nothing more than to fuck his slutty wife but he had never had sex in front of another man, and it was only this week that he had done it in front of another woman, so he hesitated.

He only hesitated until he saw Joe grab Lisa by the legs and pull her towards him. He then flipped her over like a rag doll until she was kneeling on all fours before him. Taking his small speedos off he ran his hands up and down the biggest cock that Gary had ever seen until it stood up to its full eight inches. Pushing her legs gently apart he pushed this huge member into Lisa`s receptive pussy and started to pump into her rhythmically.

Gary did not need to be asked twice, and copied Joe`s actions, spinning Jane around so she too was on all fours and then plunging his over excited dick into the wet, warm welcoming snatch of his wife.

The two men ploughed into their respective wives and slowly they got in sync and they pushed in and out simultaneously. The two women below them were also moaning at the same rhythm.

Gary was the first to come as he had not been blown at the bar like Joe. He grunted and shot his load into Jane as she too came, after vigorously playing with her clit whilst her husband banged into her from behind.

Joe and Lisa carried on for another four or five minutes before Joe grunted loudly and jerked wildly as his come sprayed the inside of Lisa`s pussy causing her to moan loudly as she achieved her orgasm.

Lisa lay on the bed next to Jane breathing deeply as she recovered from the hard pounding that she had received from her husband and Jane rested herself on her elbows looking down into her face.

Just as Gary thought his wife could not surprise him any more on this vacation Jane spun around and lifted her legs over Lisa so she was facing her pussy and Jane`s pussy was directly over Lisa`s face and Jane dipped down and stuck her tongue into Lisa`s come filled snatch. Licking and sucking eagerly she carefully hoovered as much of Joes come into her mouth as possible and swallowed it. Lowering her pussy onto Lisa`s mouth she encouraged her to clean Gary`s come from her snatch.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12