All Comments on 'Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 11'

by ColonelB

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Jane orchestrated a sex session with Lisa without permission. She also sucked and fucked Joe without permission from her Master. She needs to be punished, thrashed within an inch of her life. Unable to sit down for a week.

Given their relationship Jane should request the caning, at least 20 strokes, and Gary should demand it. That is if he is her Master.

Otherwise she will fuck around at will

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

BTW, 4/5 a point lost because permission to fuck around was not sought and Jane was not caned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, Jane gets pregnant and is not sure who the father is now. Jane should be caned at least 40 times. One set of 20 for taking Lisa and cuming without permission. The second set for letting Joe cum inside of her and again cuming without permission. Additionally, neither Lisa nor Joe said anything about the welts and bruising on Jane's ass. They could not have missed seeing them. I do love the sexy interactions between the four and would have liked to have Joe and Gary lick the others cum off of their wives. Amazing that Gary complains of nothing in the tank and then is able to cum several times of so short time. Ah, youth and recuperative powers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous