Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa thought for just a few seconds before complying with Jane`s unspoken request. Her tongue pushed into Jane`s creamy snatch and she brought it out covered in Gary`s spunk. This she repeated several times until her tongue came out clean, but she wasn`t finished and proceeded to flick her tongue across Jane's clitoris invoking moans of appreciation from the woman on top of her.

Jane dipped her head lower taking Lisa`s clit gently between her teeth and started to suck it with vigour. Lisa moaned loudly at the attention her sore clitoris was receiving and renewed her caressing of Jane`s little man in the boat.

The two women sucked and licked each other completely oblivious to their two spouses who sat on the two chairs in the room speechless, and watching this erotic spectacle play out before them.

Jane shuddered and gushed another waterfall onto Lisa who only seconds later reciprocated the act by spraying her juices over Jane.

Jane was on a sexual high. She didn't know where all of these new feelings, or were they ideas, were coming from she thought to herself? The one thing she knew was that she had never been so turned on or in tune with her sexuality as she had been since they landed in Mombasa. Was it only 5 days ago. It seemed like a whole lifetime to her, in her sex doped mind.

Glancing up at Gary from between Lisa`s legs she could see her husband staring at her opened mouth. She wondered if it was love, disgust, longing or just fear of what she was going to do next.

"Fuck it!" she said under her breath. She knew what she wanted to do now and hoped the others would play along with her fantasy.

She rose from the bed with unsteady legs,and walked across the room. Not towards her husband, but straight to Joe, who was sitting on the wooden chair next to the desk. She got down on her knees before him and grabbed his huge dick, that was semi-hard. She needed both hands to get completely around his thick member. She had never held a cock this big in her hands before. She gently stroked his cock slowly, spitting on it several times to help the lubrication. Joe`s cock seemed to grow and not stop growing as she purposely jerked her hands up and down the entire length of his shaft. She leaned forward to take him in her mouth and just before that huge purple head entered her mouth she glanced to her right and was so pleased to see that Lisa already had Gary`s cock nearly down her throat.

Jane started to open her mouth to accommodate Joe`s dick. Her Jaw muscles were already aching after just taking the head but she perservered and pushed more and more of this meaty dick into her mouth. She managed to get about four inches in before she had to stop.

Gary was not sure if he was dreaming. He looked across at Jane as she was trying to shove a dick the size of a baby's arm into her mouth. Not only that, but the dick belonged to a strange man she had met only a few hours before. He then looked down and saw a beautiful blonde bobbing up and down giving him one of the best blow jobs of his life.

Jane`s mouth and jaw were starting to ache so she got off her knees and pulled Joe towards the bed. She was very apprehensive. Not because of screwing another man while her husband was being sucked off by his wife in the corner. No, it was the thought of Joe`s huge dick splitting her open to such an extent that she had never experienced before.

Thank God the gash between her legs was dripping and would aid with the lubrication and hopefully reduce any pain caused. Too late now she thought, as she lay on the bed with her legs as wide as possible to facilitate the dick that she had in her mind nicknamed, "The Hulk."

She felt Joe lying on top of her and using his hand to guide, "The Hulk," towards her waiting cunt.

He pushed the tip against her labia and her well lubricated lips parted to allow him access to the first part of her. The next part involved a gradual entry as he pushed first one inch into her. He was so big she could feel every muscle in the walls of her pussy reacting as he pushed further and further in to her. She was close to pass out as the pleasure and the pain mingled in her brain with the pleasure just about winning out.

Joe edged, "The Hulk," further and further in to Jane until she could feel his equally large balls resting on her arse.

"I did it!" she thought to herself in a moment of clarity. That clarity soon dispersed as Joe start to slide "the Hulk" in and out of her pussy. He would withdraw all the way until just the head was left in her pussy before pushing forward until he was in as deep as possible and she felt fuller than ever before. "The Hulk" literally filled her entire pussy.

Gary was now watching Joe as he pumped in and out of his wife as she lay on the bed groaning in pleasure. Lisa was still blowing him with her expert oral skills and he thought about putting her on the bed and shagging her. However, he was enjoying the good head he was receiving while also loving watching his wife getting speared by that huge cock. Lisa seemed to be loving sucking his dick so he figured it was fine for him continuing to watch Jane and Joe.

Jane had already had several orgasms caused by Joes dick touching her G-spot and also it was so thick it caused constant pressure on her clit. She looked over at Gary and their eyes met and they both smiled at the other. Jane knew how good Lisa was with her mouth so knew Gary was enjoying himself nearly as much as she was.

Joe was starting to puff and his breathing was ragged and Jane knew he was coming as she approached her third or fourth orgasm. Joe came with a huge grunt and Jane could feel 4 distinct spurts splash deep inside her pussy. This caused her to spasm and wrap her legs tightly around his waist and keep him buried inside her.

As Gary watched Joe and his wife come almost simultaneously, he also blew his load into Lisa`s waiting mouth. She gagged slightly at the volume of come he deposited in her mouth, but quickly got control and swallowed it all not missing a drop.

The room was quiet and smelt strongly of sex. Ever so slowly the two couples started to move about the room looking for discarded clothes. Nobody said anything until Gary reacted as the good host by saying,"Would anybody like a drink?"

"Would love to mate, but we have an early start at 5 o`clock tomorrow. We are off on safari for 4 days," Joe told him with a slightly bashful grin.

They all found their clothes and got dressed quickly. The two girls kissed each other,the two men shook hands, and then Jane kissed Joe and Lisa kissed Gary and Lisa and Joe left without saying another word.

Gary thought that all four of them were slightly embarrassed by what had happened so it was probably the best and safest solution to just go their separate ways.

Gary made a couple of drinks and they walked out to sit on the patio

"Are you OK Gary?"

"I should be asking you that. Joe has a cock like an elephant's trunk!" and they both laughed.

"It was an experience that's for sure, but it also hurt more than a little. Give me my old familiar cock attached to my husband any day of the week," saying that Jane leaned over and took his hand in hers.

"I am sorry!" Jane started to say before Gary cut her off.

"Don't apologise, it was fun for all of us, and at the end what happens in Kenya stays in Kenya."

"How was Lisa at cock sucking?"

"My God, that woman could suck an egg through a hose pipe!"

They both laughed at that before laying back in their chairs, silently sipping their drinks and replaying in their minds the past few hours and days. They were holding hands as they both silently agreed that it had been a fantastic holiday so far. Who knew what tomorrow would bring. If the last few days were anything to go by it could only be more exciting hopefully.

To be continued

12