Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 12

Story Info
A disussion leads to a mutually beneficial punishment.
4.1k words
4.36
6.1k
7

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. It is the twelfth part of this Gary & Jane story so if you haven't done so already please read the previous parts for continuity.

It is designed for an adult audience so if you are under 18 please leave this page now.. As always, I look forward to your feedback in order to improve or just to be happy that someone likes what I wrote. If you do not like the story and have already left negative comments please just ignore this and find another entry to read. I have never tried to be Agatha Christie and just write for my own enjoyment. If some of you enjoy reading my attempts that is fine and I will just ignore any negativity unless I feel it is constructive.

Best Wishes

The Colonel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 12

Gary and Jane sat together peacefully sipping their drinks and watching as the big orange ball of the sun made its way slowly below the horizon.

Jane disappeared through the double patio doors and came back wearing a T-Shirt, jeans and flip-flops and she had tied her hair up with a barrette into a tight pony tail.

She looked at Gary and said, "Come on, move your arse I am famished!"

Gary dressed quickly in a polo and shorts and they left to try to find something to eat. His stomach was grumbling loudly as they again settled for a burger and fries in the bar.

After eating in silence and rubbing the grease from his mouth with a serviette he looked at Jane

He opened the conversation that he knew was on both their minds by saying, "What the fuck has come over us in the last few days? I have been horny as fuck ever since we arrived."

"Me to. I just want to fuck and fuck! Not only that I want to try anything and everything outside of or usual sex life."

"Was I not enough for you?" Gary said this whilst staring at the table cloth and feeling deep down that he didn't want to hear the answer.

Jane laughed rather too loudly for the muted atmosphere of the bar and grasped both his hands in hers and smiled as she stared into his eyes."Don't be a complete fuckwit! Everything I, and we have done, has excited the other person as much as the person who was doing............the act"

"I must admit it was a huge turn on watching you coming with Ella, Lisa and Joe. However, I never stopped loving you or thought that this could be the end of us," Gary said in a ruefull tone.

"For me, I did these things because I wanted to and I enjoyed every minute. Although I would never have done them if you were elsewhere, like at work or something. The majority of my arousal came from knowing you were there, or at least close by. You cannot imagine how hot that made me knowing you were watching as Joe slid that fucking great dick into my pussy."

"What about with Ella and Lisa?"

"I have always had a bi-side. You knew that when we met. To be honest the great sex with you made it easy for me to repress it. However, when you gave me the green light with Ella it enabled me to fulfil all the fantasies I had had when I used my vibrator at home when you were on your work trips."

"You masturbated thinking about women?"

"Of course. Plus men as well, or maybe a mixture of both. Get this though. In all of my self-pleasure fantasies you were always there in some way. Either watching or participating. I knew I wanted to try all of these things, like a threesomes with another woman, or maybe another man but the one constant in all of these sexual scenarios was that you were there with me. Even when I imagined being Gang banged it was always you who slid the last cock into my dripping pussy."

Gary didn't respond so Jane continued,"Please don't tell me that you have not enjoyed our little experiments over the past few days? What do you think about, or imagine, as you are having a wank when I am away or it is the wrong time of the month and I cannot be arsed to blow you?"

Gary thought for a minute before saying, "QPR beating Liverpool," as he tried to lighten the mood

"Fuck off! Tell me the truth."

"Yes. I have loved everything, more than I can tell you. Watching you with Lisa and Ella was something that I will use for sure in my future solo play times. If I am honest I have always thought about you getting fucked by other people, but in most of the scenes in my imagination it was always another woman. There were a few when I was watching you get ploughed by one or even multiple other men but they were never as good. Until I actually saw it happen with my own eyes, as you came on Joe`s cock. It was so hot, and that coupled with Lisa giving me one of the best blow jobs in my life was just surreal."

"One of the best blow jobs eh. I will obviously have to up my game," she said cocking her head to one said and giving him a pseudo angry look.

They both giggled and held each other's hand even tighter.

"What should we do, now that we have tried all of this and it doesn't seem to have hurt our relationship at all, and in fact we have both discovered that we quite like it?"

Jane looked at Gary and he paused before replying to her in a quiet voice,"Let´s just see where it goes. I don't want to put us under any stress or to start putting adverts in the papers looking for a third to join us.If we meet someone or a couple that we both find interesting then we can take it further. We must both agree, and discuss it all the way through before either of us makes a move. Agreed?" he said looking at his wife for confirmation.

"Of course we must both be on board or else it does not complete the sexual equation for me," she replied nodding and smiling.

Gary went to the bar and got a couple more beers. Jane sat in the booth watching her handsome husband and knew that they had just agreed to expand their sexual horizons on their return to London. As Gary walked back with obvious love in his eyes she decided to push the conversation further and get all their kinks out on the table, so to speak.

Gary sat and handed her a cold bottle of Tusker. They clinked bottles and they both took a long swig from their respective bottles.

"Tell me about this spanking fetish of yours. Where did that come from? I have never seen your cock so hard as when you were disciplining Ella and me. There were a few times I thought we would have to go to the emergency room as your dick was going to explode."

Gary looked embarrassed and turned bright red. Taking a long pull on his beer he looked at his wife and recounted a story he had told no one in his whole life."It started when I was about 14. I was at home watching TV and my parents were out for the day. I started watching some crap historical film about Ancient Rome. It was an awful movie. That was until this one scene came on. A young girl had been caught stealing bread and was sentenced to be flogged in the market place. She was tied to a St Andrews shaped cross and her clothes were ripped from her body. She was completely helpless and naked. Then this huge Roman soldier appeared with a cat-o-nine-tails and proceeded to flog her mercilessly as the crowds cheered. I watched open mouth and could feel this scene having an effect on my virginal genitals. When it was finished my dick was standing up and as hard as nails. I also saw that I had unconsciously removed it from my pants and was jerking myself off watching this poor girl being punished. It was the quickest I had ever shot my load in my short life. Not only that but there was come everywhere. It took me ages to clean it all up before my parents came home."

Jane was listening intently and as he paused she gave him the carry on motion with her hand. She was getting noticeably wetter between her legs and couldn't trust herself to speak.

"So, after this incident I was feeling a bit disgusted with myself and wondered if I was some kind of freak. To test my hypothesis I started to research on line by watching caning or punishment porn. This freaked me out even more, as the more of those that I watched the hotter and hotter I got. The best ones for me were the ones with older women wearing erotic lingerie. I didn't like the naughty school girl's ones nearly as much. I promise you I never explored this urge until that night with you and the cane!"

Jane reached across the table and kissed this man that she loved so much. It was not a quick peck but a deep and sensuous kiss as her tongue found his and he reciprocated.

When her mouth left his Gary looked at her with shame in his face.

"You are married to a deviant," he said so quietly that she nearly didn't hear him.

"Darling, you are only a deviant if you are doing something that the other person or people are not enjoying as much as you. Take Ella as an example. She has a totally submissive sexual psyche. She wanted you, and also me, to stripe her bottom. She got off on it more than me licking her or you fucking her. That was her thing and you both enjoyed the act in a sexual way."

"What about you? I also did it to the woman I love."

Jane grinned at Gary and clasped his hands even tighter."I loved it. I didn't know how much until that first night in our apartment. Do you remember?"

"How could I forget? It was one of the best evenings of my life!" he exclaimed.

"That was the first time I discovered I had a slightly submissive nature. Remember when you caught me on the patio with my hand down my draws fingering myself a few days ago?"Gary nodded but stayed silent."Do you know what I was thinking about while masturbating like a crazy thing?"

Again no words from Gary just a slow shake of the head.

"I was reliving the punishments you have given me over the past 10 years where we played our little S & M role plays and I was realising that I wasn't doing it just for you. I accepted in my mind that I really was turned on by it and sometimes back at home I would be "Naughty" for just my release and not yours."

Gary was looking at his wife with his mouth open and wondering who this beautiful woman was and what had she done with Jane.

Jane shifted uncomfortably in her seat trying to get her by now sodden panties into a better position.

"You know that this is something I really want to explore more in our relationship. I am not a complete submissive like Ella. I am a strong woman that wants to be your equal partner in everything. However, I am sure that we can find time to adopt our particular roles more than we have up until now. Whole weekends of me acting as your slave and you dominating me in any way you feel free would be a great turn on for me."

"But what about me caning you? That must have hurt terribly and afterwards I felt so disgusted and ashamed."

"When you were punishing me, my pussy became so wet and believe it or not, I even managed to orgasm just from the pain. That day on the patio I resolved to offer you my arse in all ways. When and as often as you would like it. I intend to keep that promise I made to myself."

Gary's cock was hurting due to the intense erection he was sporting and Jane felt like someone had poured a cup of warm water into her jeans.

They sat in silence thinking back over their conversation and Gary waved at a waiter to bring more beers, as he couldn't trust himself to walk to the bar with a huge bulge in the front of his pants.

The waiter bringing their beers extended the silence apart from them both thanking him.

When Jane started to speak her voice shook and her demeanour had changed completely. She clasped her hands in her lap and lowered her eyes to the table cloth."Master, I have to tell you something."

"Go ahead slave," Gary said, immediately playing along and hoping in his mind that he knew where this was going.

"When I was with Ella in La Perla I spent more than a thousand pounds on our joint credit card. I know that I did not ask you or obtain your permission. All I can do now is confess and ask for your leniency for my extreme naughtiness."

Before he spoke Gary thought for a moment about how best to play this scenario out. They were both obviously more than aroused but he wanted to make it special for them both.Eventually he said in a voice that lacked any form of compassion,"Go to our room and prepare yourself for my verdict. I need time to think of a suitable punishment for such a lack of care in our financial affairs. I will have another beer whilst debating the severity of your actions."

Without another word Jane stood and left the bar and Gary waved at the waiter for one more beer.

Gary was in dreamland. The fact that she had spent the money was irrelevant. They both had very well paying jobs and neither of them wanted kids so money was the least of their problems. However, his wife had just admitted to the pleasure she had obtained from their S/M moments. He just could not believe it. This kink of his was always a slight embarrassment to him in some way, but now Jane had opened the door wide to endless possibilities, not just now, but also in their future together. He sat in the bar with a self-satisfied smile on his face and took his time drinking his beer.

Jane almost ran to their bungalow. She imagined she could hear squelching coming from her jeans as she was obviously aroused to such a point that the cotton pants she had thrown on to go to dinner could not contain the juices that were running out of her snatch. Entering in through the patio entry she threw off her clothes, only stopping briefly to stare in amazement at the sodden panties she had been wearing.

"These obviously will not do," she thought to herself grinning like a giddy school girl.

She went and stood under the shower quickly trying to reduce the heat she felt all over her body. She hurriedly towelled off as she didn't want her Master to be disappointed on his return if she wasn't ready for him. She looked quickly in one of the bags from La Perla and located the item she sought.

The grey silk French knickers were perfect for what she had planned. They were lose fitting and cut high up on her toned and recently tanned legs. Pulling them on quickly as she feared her Master`s disapproval should she not be in position for him.

The "Punishment" chair was placed in the middle of the room and Jane prostrated herself over it with the grey silk of the French knickers like a second skin on her bare arse.

She lay like this for many minutes with her anticipation rising with every tick of the bedside clock. After 5 minutes she had another idea. As quick as possible to ensure she was ready when Gary returned she delved deep in her "Toy Bag". Taking out the butt plug and lube she ducked into the bathroom. Coating the butt plug heavily with the lube she pulled the knickers to her knees and slowly pushed the plug into her puckered rear orifice. She let out a satisfied sigh as she felt the plug seat itself fully in her arse. Pulling up her underwear she ran back to the chair and had just about assumed the desired position as she heard Gary`s key turn in the lock.

Gary said nothing on entering and just proceeded to slowly strip his polo and shorts off. Once he was naked he sat on the bed and took in the sight of his wife draped over the chair. His interest was also peaked by the grey silk knickers that he had never seen before.

"Now slave. What am I to do with you? To spend so much money on frivolous items is beyond forgiveness. The punishment must, in my opinion, be extreme in order to avoid a reoccurrence."

"Yes Master," Jane stammered breathlessly.

Gary looked at Jane again, and could see that the light grey silk was turning decidedly darker between her legs.

He continued by saying, "We also have to take into account that you had several orgasms with another man, and woman, again without my express permission."

"Yes Master. I was very, very naughty this week and you should punish my arse severely for my indiscretions." This was said in a voice where even a deaf man could hear her arrousal.

"I have been thinking of how many strokes of the cane will be a justified amount for your actions. One thousand pounds spent on lingerie. I am thinking one stroke for each 100 pounds so that is 10. However, that is not nearly enough to compensate for your sordid actions with Lisa and Joe. By my calculations you had four orgasms with Lisa and at least six with Joe. Am I correct slave?"

Jane by now was so turned on and feeling slightly mischievous that she decided to lie to Gary to hopefully increase both of their pleasures in the next few minutes. "Actually I came eight times with Lisa and I lost count with Joe after I came for the twelfth time"

"So you require 30 stripes. Is that correct?"

"That is a minimum Master," she panted seductively.

"30 will suffice............For now!" he snapped.

Jane grinned and felt her juices gushing into her new knickers that would probably have to be replaced after this she mused.

Gary grabbed the switch and brought it down with a loud crack on Jane's bottom with the thin silk providing little protection, and in fact it just accentuated the beautiful pain that spread from the strike site through her whole body. The anticipation of this moment plus the feeling of giving herself so completely to the husband that she loved with her whole heart meant that with the first strike she bucked against the chair and came hard.

Gary watched and waited as Jane`s orgasm rippled through her body and then she said,"One."

The switch rose and fell with a regular rhythm and was always followed by Jane counting off the strokes.

Jane nearly lost consciousness as the switch landed again and again. The pain was intense, but the arousal that came with it was something she had never experienced before. Yes, they had done this in the past, but now she actually felt that she was giving herself completely to her husband and Master and that just intensified all of the different feelings running through her brain.

Every time the switch connected to the plug in her arse and caused it to move so deliciously in her lubed back passage she experienced another orgasm. This was also new to her and she found herself counting not only the strokes but the anal induced orgasms that followed.

Eventually Gary stopped swinging and Jane lay there spread on the chair before whispering, "Thirty."

"Thank you Master. Now please fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck me in my naughty arse!"

Jane pulled down the grey knickers revealing the false ruby glinting between her abused arse cheeks. She left the chair and knelt at the foot of the bed with her top half resting on the bed and arse stuck as high in the air as she could manage.

Gary was so hard and the sight of Jane`s arse jewellery glinting in the pale moonlight entering the room was nearly too much for him. He slowly pulled out the plug and quickly replaced it with his straining dick. He pushed in hard and he was glad that Jane had administered enough lube to aid him with the entry and then he began pounding his wife's abused arse with no mercy

Jane felt the plug being removed and gasped loudly as Gary pushed his dick deeply into her arse and rectum. He felt so thick and hard that it took a few minutes for her anal muscles to accommodate him. He then began to piston in and out of her and she came quickly especially when his small tummy slapped against the damage done by their homemade cane.

Gary knew he wouldn't last long as he had been waiting for this for the last couple of hours. In and out he plunged trying to go deeper and deeper. Every moan of his wife just urged him on more as she was visibly and audibly enjoying this.

He felt Jane snake an arm between her legs and start to flick, rub and pinch her inflamed clitoris.

This was enough for him and he grunted loudly and shot 5, 6 and 7 large ropes of his come into her dark rear passage. He pumped into her once or twice more before his rapidly diminishing cock slipped out of her arse with a loud plop.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12