Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, that was fucking fantastic Master!When can we do it again?" she gasped and panted.

"When I recover enough," he laughed and slowly Jane joined in with his mirth.

After a few minutes and after they had recovered their composure they showered together taking time to gently soap and cream each other's bodies. Gary paid special attention to Jane`s buttocks that had been so viciously striped, although he noticed happily that the skin had not been broken. It would surely hurt tomorrow though he guessed.

Leaving the shower, Jane lay on her tummy on the bed and allowed Gary to attend to her damaged bottom by rubbing in cold soothing body cream. She was pleased to see that he was now her attentive caring husband and not her evil, masochistic Master of an hour ago. She also realised that she loved both of his persona equally.

Both had sated their libido enough for the day so they lay easily in bed together with Jane cuddled in her husband's strong arms. Jane lay carefully on her side to avoid her battered arse coming in contact with the bed. They were just slipping into a satisfied sleep when Gary heard his mobile ping as a message arrived.

Grabbing the phone he started laughing uncontrollably as he read the message with Jane looking up at him with her eyes enquiring what was so funny.

"It`s from Ella. She just got home and sent us some pictures," Gary said and handed her the phone.

Jane took the phone and read the message from Ella.

"Just got home and thought I would send you my holiday snaps. Hope you enjoy them and I will be in touch as soon as I can arrange a trip to London for a weekend xxx Your Slave Ella."

Jane scrolled through the photos. The first was a picture of Ella`s naked arse with six distinct red lines across it. The second was a picture of a pussy she recognised so well, with the lips pulled wide open. The third was of Ella standing completely naked apart from her red collar and the last was again Ella`s snatch, but this time it was being stretched by a huge dildo.

Jane quickly tapped into the phone a reply. "Dear Ella, we both had so much fun with you and we cannot wait to "have you" in more ways than one "Smiley emoji". Let us know when you can COME and if you need help with the flights etc.? Remember you will not have to bring many clothes "Smiley emoji". This she followed with, "xxxxxxxxxxxx."

She Handed the phone back to Gary and they were both smiling as they drifted off to sleep.

To Be Continued

12